So according to the demonologist, the gymnasium is clean.
根据除恶清单来看 体育馆已经清洁完毕
Jeez, we're running out of to-do stars.
哎呦 待摘星都摘光了
Already dealt with.
已经处理了
It's hard to believe.
不可思议
Somewhere along the way, we started turning this school around.
冥冥之中 我们开始改变这个学校的命运了
What the hell was that?
刚刚什么情况
What was what?
什么什么情况
That long, quiet lull. I don't like it.
冗长寂静的停顿 我不喜欢
It's called contentment, dude.
那叫知足常顿 哥们儿
Exactly. We're never content .
没错 我们从来不知足
Someone's always got to have a problem.
总有人不满
I've got a problem.
我没不满啊
I don't like Abed's problem with our lack of problems.
我不满阿布蒂不满我们没有不满
Okay.
好耶
I commented on his commentary.
我评论了他的评论
I just drew a circle around Abed, baby.
画个圈圈 圈住了阿布蒂呀 宝贝
I don't think it's nice to pigeonhole people's gimmicks.
把别人的创意框住又不是好事
You hear me, two voice?
听到了吗 两种声音
Abed, let us have a moment of peace and stillness.
阿布蒂 让我们享受一下平和和静止
They're kind of rare around here.
这可是很稀罕的感觉
All I'm saying is, calm before the storm.
我只是要说 这是暴风雨前的宁静
Says the storm generator .
出自暴风雨发生源头之口
All right, fine. Let's be content.
好吧 没问题 让我们知足常顿Attention, students and faculty of Greendale. 注意 格林德尔全校师生请注意
I pressed this button on accident But might as well check in.
我不小心按到了广播键 顺便问个好吧
How are you?
你们好吗
- according — adj.相符的;一致的;相应的;和谐的;调和的; adv.依照;根据;按照; v.给予(accord的现在分 词);使和谐一致;使符合;使适合;
- gymnasium — n.体育馆;健身房;
- hell — n.地狱;究竟(作加强语气词);训 斥;黑暗势力; vi.过放荡生活;飞驰; int.该死;见鬼(表示惊奇、烦恼、厌恶、恼怒、失望等);
- content — n. 内容,目录;满足;容量; adj.满意的; vt.使满足;
- rare — adj.稀有的;稀薄的;半熟的; adj.杰出的;极度的;非 常好的; adv.非常;极其; vi.用后腿站起;渴望;
- calm — adj.静的,平静的;沉着的; vt.使平静;使镇定; vi.平 静下来;镇定下来; n.风平浪静;
- generator — n. 发电机;发生器;电力公司;
- faculty — n.科,系;能力;全体教 员;
- button — n.按钮;纽扣; vt.扣住;扣紧;在…上装纽扣; vi.扣住;装有纽扣;扣上纽扣;
- accident — n.事故;意 外;[法]意外事件;机遇;
Fine.
好
Aw, that's nice. I'm good too.
哎呦 好贴心哦 我也很好
I love you guys.
我爱你们哦
We Love you too.
我们也爱你
The information you have requested...
你咨询的信息...
is on the internet.
在网上有
School board , baby.
校董会 宝贝
School board guys coming in.
校董会成员驾到
I would appreciate some knocking.
你们如果先敲个门我会感激不尽
Do you know what goes on in here?
里头干嘛呢 你知道吗
Just a heads-up.
提示一下
There's an insurance appraiser coming tomorrow.
明天要来一个保险评估员Your ass is getting appraised insurance-style. 你的屁股将会被保险业评鉴
What does that mean ?
什么意思
We hope it means we find out that your school is very, Very valuable to the city.
我们希望这意味着我们发现 你的学校对市里非常非常重要
Hey, how hilarious would that be?
那也太搞笑了
Are you guys drunk ?
你俩是喝大了吗
Good luck proving it before we're not.
祝你证明成功 小心为时过晚
Strawberry.
草莓
Too ripe .
熟过头了
You guys have been doing this for 30 minutes.
你们已经玩了30分钟了
So what?
那能怎样
I made all the vegetables disappear .
我把蔬菜都消除了
Usually, a lot more than this happens in 30 minutes Is all I'm saying.
通常30分钟里会发生很多事 我说的就是这个意思
We're just relaxed and happy.
我们很放松很开心啊
I care more about this than anything I've ever cared about.
比起你们关心的东西 我更关心这个
Best $199 I've ever spent.
花的最值的199美元
It's $3.
3美元吧
What are you playing?
你玩的是什么
That's control software for some kind of irrigation equipment.
那是控制什么灌溉系统的软件
It's fun.
很好玩的
- board — n.董事会;木板;甲板;膳食; vt.上(飞机、车、船等);用板盖上;给提供膳宿; vi.寄宿;
- appreciate — vt.欣赏;感激;领会;鉴别; vi.增值;涨价;
- insurance — n. 保险;保险业;保险费;保费; adj. 胜券 在握的;
- mean — adj.平均的;卑鄙的;低劣的;吝啬的; vt.意味;想要;意欲; n.平均值; vi.用意;
- means — n.手 段;方法;财产; v.意思是;打算(mean的第三人称单数)[复数means];
- drunk — v.喝酒(drink的过去分词); adj.喝醉了的;
- ripe — adj. 成熟的;口味浓郁的;醇美可口的;强烈的; v. 〈诗〉同“ripen”;
- disappear — vi.消失;失踪;不复存在; vt.使…不存在;使…消失;
- software — n.软件;
- irrigation — n.灌溉;[临 床]冲洗;冲洗法
Save Greendale committee , unite .
拯救格林德尔委员会 集合咣 Boom .
An insurance appraiser is coming tomorrow to inspect the school, And if he doesn't appraise us good, The school is doomed, doomed.
明天要来一个保险评估员 来对学校进行评估如果他评估我们学校不好 学校就完了 毁了
Call to adventure . Call to adventure .
冒险在召唤 召唤去冒险
What's an insurance appraiser?
什么叫保险评估员
Something that sounds normal and boring But is actually scary, like a raised mole Or a turkey deep fryer.
听起来普通又无聊 其实是很恐怖 就像拱出来的大痣 或者是火鸡炸锅
There's only one man qualified to appraise insurance, and he died 2,000 years ago on a cross.
原来只有一个人被保险评鉴通过了 两千年前死在十字架上了
I've seen insurance appraisers bleed .
我见过保险评估员的血
Their blood's different, darker.
他们的血不一样 更黑
Everyone, take a breath.
各位 歇了吧
You're overreacting because this school is addicted to crisis .
你们反应太大了 因为这个学校危机上瘾
They're like one of those hurricane katrina dogs That won't let anyone pet them anymore.
就像卡特里娜飓风里的狗狗 再也不愿意让人抚摸
But the weird thing we need to get used to is this: The school's in decent shape.
奇怪的是我们要习惯现在 学校现在状况很好
This doesn't have to be a big deal .
这不是什么大事
- committee — n. 委员会;
- unite — v. 联合;团结;统一; n. 由奈特;
- Boom — n. 繁荣;吊杆;(某种体育运动、音 乐等)突然风靡的时期;帆桁; v. 激增;繁荣昌盛;轰鸣;轰响; adj. 〈美〉猛涨起来的;
- inspect — v. 检查;视 察;查看;审视;
- adventure — n. 冒险;奇遇;经历;冒险游戏; v. 探险;以…冒险;大胆进行;闯;
- normal — adj. 正常的;正规的,标准的; n.正常;标准;常态;
- boring — adj.无聊的;令人厌烦的; n.钻孔; v.钻孔;使厌烦;挖 空(bore的ing形式);
- bleed — vt.使出血;榨取; vi.流血;渗出;悲痛;
- crisis — n.危机;危险期;决定性时刻; adj. 危机的;用于处理危机的;
- hurricane — n.飓风,暴风;
- decent — adj.正派的;得体的;相当好的;
I wrote a paper on those dogs.
我给报纸写过那些狗的报道
We've worked hard all semester to save this school.
我们努力了整个学期来拯救这个学校
Truth is, we did.
事实是 我们做到了
So relax .
所以放心吧
Are you sure, Jeffrey? - I promise.
确定吗 杰夫瑞 -我保证
Jeff's heart is in the right place, but he's wrong.
杰夫的心是好的 可他说错了
Greendale is a crazy place where crazy things happen .
格林德尔是疯狂的地方 会发生疯狂的事情
I have a plan.
我有一个计划
We'll pretend our school has a world- renowned physics department.
假装我们学校有个世界闻名的科系
Dean, start learning Swedish.
院长 学瑞典语去
I'll do my best!
我全力以赴
Hickey, do you keep in touch with any unstable criminals that you busted?
汉基 你和你抓过的 精神不稳定罪犯还有联系吗
Five.
五个
Get them down here for costume measurements.
让他们过来量下服装尺寸
Annie, we need to make a particle accelerator out of kleenex boxes.
安妮 我们要用纸巾盒子 造一个粒子加速器
Nope. Nobody do any of that.
不 都不许去
Abed, outside .
阿布蒂 借一步说话
There is no story.
这没有故事可演
Everything's a story, Jeff.
每个人都是一个故事 杰夫
Getting out of bed is a story. Certainly this is a story.
下个床都有故事 这当然是有故事的
I mean, start with the study room.
从自习室开始
We're content. I'm concerned.
我们知足了 我担忧了
Skip the fruit-matching stuff .
跳过水果对对碰部分
Dean enters with the insurance appraiser story, Call, refusal .
院长带着保险评估员的故事进来 召唤 拒绝
- deal — vt.处理;给予;分配;发牌; vi.处理;讨论;对待;做生意; n.交易;(美)政策;待遇;份量;
- semester — n.学 期;半年;
- relax — vi.放松,休息;松懈,松弛;变从容;休养; vt.放松;使休息;使松弛;缓和;使松懈;
- happen — vi.发生;碰巧;偶然遇到;
- pretend — vi.假装,伪装,佯装; adj.假装的; vt.假装,伪装,模拟;
- learning — n.学习;学问; v.学习(learn的现在分词);
- costume — n.服装,装束;戏装,剧装; vt.给…穿上服装;
- particle — n.颗粒;[物]质点;极小量;小品词;
- outside — adj.外面的,外部的;外来的; n.外部;外观; adv.在 外面,向外面;在室外; prep.在…范围之外;
- stuff — n.东西;材料;填充物;素材资料; vt.塞满;填塞;让吃饱; vi.吃得过多;
You're literally dragging me across a threshold demanding there be no story, which puts me into a whole new world that I'm gonna have to adapt to.
你其实拖着我跨越了一个不许有故事的阈值 从而让我跨入了一个全新的世界 一个需要我必须适应的新世界
Well, you have to do it by yourself, please.
那你就自己一个人玩吧 拜托
Okay?
好吗
Because if this appraisal is a story, That means we're in trouble, and we are not in trouble, Because if we are...
因为如果这次评估有故事 就说明我们有问题而我们现在没问题 因为如果我们...
No more stories.
不许有故事
So we'll see you later.
一会见了
After no story.
没有故事发生以后
No story.
没故事
So be it.
那好吧
Let the lack of story...
没有故事...
Oh, put one trap behind each cabinet .
每个柜子后面放一个诱饵
Although I think we're good.
不过我觉得已经不用了
The cafeteria food killed most of the roaches anyway .
反正蟑螂都快被餐厅的饭杀光了
Hey, check it out.
你看我找到什么了
Is this a wedding ring?
好像是个结婚戒指
Are you kidding?
不是吧
What...
什么...
I lost this my first week here.
我来的第一周就把这个丢了
Oh, who's the lucky ...
谁这么幸运能...
It's my mom's.
这是我妈妈的
I started wearing it because--I don't know.
我戴着是因为 我也不知道
Everybody dreams of settling down, right?
每个人都盼着能有个归宿不是吗
And because it fits.
而且这个大小也合适
She had huge fingers for a woman, part of what killed her, really.
她手指比一般女的都粗 就是这点把她害死了
I'm not dreaming about settling down.
我可不盼着有什么归宿
Well, maybe you already have.
也许你已经有归宿了
You're teaching, and you like it.
你在教书 你也喜欢教书
- refusal — n. 拒绝;回绝;
- adapt — vt.使适应;改编; vi.适应;
- appraisal — n.评价;估价(尤指估价财产,以便征 税);估计;
- trap — vt.诱捕;使…受限制;使…陷入困境; n.陷阱;圈套;[建]存水湾; vi.设陷阱;
- cabinet — n. 内 阁;储藏柜;陈列柜; adj. 内阁的;小房间用的;玲珑的;细木工做的;
- anyway — adv.无论如何,不管怎样;总 之;
- lucky — adj.幸运的;侥幸的;
You love Greendale.
你喜欢格林德尔
No, I love scotch and myself.
错了 我只喜欢威士忌和我自己
I tolerate Greendale.
我能忍受格林德尔
It's a good school.
这是所好学校
That's why there's no need for this to get sentimental.
所以我们没必要搞得紧张兮兮的
This inspection is going to be the most boring thing to happen here since Britta dated Troy.
布雷塔和特洛伊约会之后 最无聊的事就是这个审查了
All right, no story.
好吧 没故事
Wait.
等等
If there's no story, what am I explaining?
要是没有故事 我在解释什么呢
I'm in a story.
我就在故事里
Okay, think, Abed, think.
阿布蒂 思考
How do you shake a story?
怎样拆穿一个故事
The answer is in the teacher's lounge .
答案 就在教师休息室里
Here he comes, here he comes. - Okay.
他来了 他来了 -知道了
Hi, there. My name is Ronald Mohammed.
大家好 我叫罗纳德·默罕默德
Go ahead. I've heard them all.
随你们怎么想 我早习惯了
The city of Greendale has sent me here to assess this campus ' level of liability.
格林德尔市政府派我来 评估这座校园的负债水平
Now, what do I mean by liability?
负债是什么意思呢
Well, the city defines liability as any asserted or non-asserted perturbation by any qualifying party.
根据政府定义 负债是指由任何有资质当事方引起的 任何确定及不确定的扰动
What's a party?
当事方又是什么
A party is a person or a group of persons or an event celebrating a person or a party of persons' birth, marriage ...
当事方是指一个人或一群人 还可以指为一个或一群人开的派对 庆祝生日 婚姻
Don't panic , Jeffrey.
别紧张 杰夫瑞
Hmm? I'm fine.
什么 我没事
I'm the only one who's not panicking.
我是最淡定的一个了
Oh, please.
拜托
- tolerate — v. 容忍;忍受;容许;包容;
- lounge — n.休息室;闲逛;躺椅;(英)酒吧间; vi.闲逛;懒洋洋地躺卧;闲 混; vt.虚度光阴;
- assess — vt.评定;估价;对…征税;
- campus — n.(大学)校园;大学,大学生活;校园内的草 地;
- event — n.事件,大事;项目;结果;
- marriage — n.结婚;婚姻生活;密切结合,合并;
- panic — adj. 恐慌的; (恐慌心理)没来由的;过度的;牧人之神的; n. 惊恐;恐慌;人心惶惶的局面;惶恐不安; v. 惊慌失措;
You can lie to yourself, but don't lie to me.
你可以自欺欺人 但别想蒙我
But the city defines a dog as any living entity with four legs and a tail, so raccoons, bears, mountain lions, mice--
但市政府规定任何有四条腿 和一条尾巴的生命体都是狗 所以浣熊 熊 美洲狮 耗子
These are all just different sizes of dog.
这些都是不同大小的狗
What do I mean by "size"?
这里的「大小」又是什么意思
I'll tell you a story.
我给你们讲个故事
What's that supposed to mean?
你说这是什么意思
I know how much you feel for the campus, Jeff.
我知道你有多在乎这座校园 杰夫
I know how much you feel in general .
我还知道你有多少感情
And I know you think it's a weakness, but believe me, it's your strength .
我知道你觉得有感情是弱点 但相信我 这是你的长处
You got something in your teeth.
你还真铁齿铜牙Mm-hmm, you got something in your chest . 你得学会流露真情
400,000 gallons of liquefied horse meat.
四十万加仑的液态马肉
Here I come.
我来了
Just...
有点
'"And you shall find that salt is the taste "of another man's bread, and hard is the way up and down another man's stairs."
你会发现别人面包 味道是怎样的咸 也会发现别人台阶是怎样的难爬
Dante.
但丁的
Let's proceed .
我们继续吧
No!
不要啊
It's always a story.
每次都是有故事的
Everything is a story.
所有一切都是故事所需
Wait. Wait. Wait. Story feeds on conflict .
等等 故事发展需要矛盾冲突
If I stop resisting, it'll stop being a story.
只要我不抗拒 这就不是故事了
No, Abed.
不 阿布蒂
Me with a beard ?
长胡子的我
Keep fighting the story.
继续抗拒这个故事
Keep fighting it until it falls apart .
继续抗拒直到故事崩溃
I'm right.
我猜对了
- general — adj.一般的,普通的;综合的;大体的; n.一般;将军,上将;常规;
- strength — n.力量;力气;兵力; 长处;
- chest — n.胸,胸部;衣柜;箱子;金库;
- proceed — vi.开始;继续进行;发生;行进; n.收入,获利;
- conflict — n. 冲突;矛盾;争执;抵触; v. 抵触;
- being — n.存在;生命;本质;品格; adj.存在的;现有的;
- beard — vt.公然反对;抓…的胡须; n.胡须;颌毛; vi.充当掩护;充当男随员;
- apart — adv. 分开;分离;相距;不 在一起; adj. (与众)不同的;
I mean I'm wrong.
不对 我错了
I mean I'm right. I mean I'm wrong.
我是对的 我是错的
I mean I'm right. I mean I'm wrong.
我是对的 我是错的
I mean I'm right. I mean I'm wrong.
我是对的 我是错的
Unsubscribe.
省省吧
For the final stage of my appraisal, I am going to randomly select one of your vending machines to see if it can be rocked using human strength enough to tip and crush me.
在评估的最后阶段 我将随机选择一台自动售货机 检验它是否会在人力作用下 被晃倒然后压死我
Now, in the U.S., each year, six people die this way, and five of them are insurance appraisers, so I take this very seriously. Here we go.
美国每年都有六人因此死亡 其中五位都是保险评估员 所以我很重视这项检查 我们开始吧
Okay.
好了
Sorry we're late.
抱歉我们迟到了
Hey, look. It's Ronald Mohammed.
看哪 是罗纳德·默罕默德
How about that name?
这名字起得真不错哈
All right, Ronald, what's the damage?
好了 罗纳德 有多糟糕
How much is this scampy, little hole in the earth gonna cost us this year?
我们今年得为这个小破地方 花多少钱
Well, your gas leak is repaired, all your fire exits actually lead outside, and I am told that no new species have been discovered here in a week.
你们煤气泄漏的问题已经解决了 所有消防逃生通道的确都通向室外 我还听说过去一星期 都没人发现新生物了
I have to say, I was brought in here to estimate Greendale's liability, but at this point in time, I'd describe this campus as an actual property asset .
我不得不说 我本是来评估 格林德尔负债水平的 但现在 我认为此校园是合格的物业地产了
This property has value .
有价值的人或物; 这地产值钱了
- stage — n.阶段;舞台;戏剧;驿站; vt.举行;上演;筹划; vi.举行;适于上演;乘驿车旅行;
- select — v. 选择;选取; 挑选;选拔; adj. 精选的;作为…精华的;优等的;有钱、有社会地位的人使用的; n. 〈口〉精选品;顶好的 货色;被挑选者;
- crush — vt.压碎;弄皱,变形;使…挤入; vi.挤;被压碎; n.粉碎;迷恋;压榨;拥挤的人群;
- leak — n. 泄漏;渗漏;漏洞;裂缝; v. 漏水;透露;使泄漏;传开;
- species — n.[生物]物种;种类; adj.物种上的;
- estimate — v. 估计;估算;估价; n. 估价;(对大小、数量、成本等的)估计;估计的成本;
- describe — vt.描 述,形容;描绘;
- property — n.性质,性能;财产;所有权;
- asset — n.资产;优点;有用的东西;有利条件;财产;
Best news ever!
前所未有的喜讯
This property has value. - It has value.
这地产值钱了 -值钱了
That means we can sell it! - We can finally sell it!
就是说我们可以卖了 -终于能卖了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等一下
Press "stop" on Dave Matthews.
把戴夫·马修斯的歌停下
What did you just say?
你刚说什么
We can start courting businesses to unload this school on the private sector .
我们能找公司把这所学校 当私营机构处理了
What do you mean "unload it"?
「处理了」是什么意思
This is a huge chunk of real estate , which generates no tax revenue and takes money from the education budget .
这可是一大块不动产 完全没有税收 还接受政府教育拨款
That's because it's a community college.
那是因为这是社区大学
Well, excuse us for taking longer to see that was the problem.
原谅我们反应慢 才发现问题所在
Maybe we're not as smart as you.
也许我们没你聪明
I mean, we only went to Yale.
毕竟我们不过是耶鲁大学毕业的
Oh, no, you didn't.
好吐槽
Yes, I did.
可不是
Oh, hey, we should call T.J. Maxx right away.
我们可以给TJ马克斯百货商店打电话了
Dude, I told you. This jacket looks fine.
伙计 我说了 这西服很像样
No, to talk about selling this place.
不 我是说谈卖学校的事
Oh, right. Yeah, T.J.Maxx, Marshalls.
哦对 TJ马克斯 马绍尔[服装店]
What about Ben & Jerry's?
本杰瑞[冰激凌品牌]怎么样
Oh, Richie, you're my friend, But that is the last thing you need.
里奇 你是我的朋友 但这种东西你最要不得了
Tough love received, bro.
严厉的爱 我懂 兄弟
- value — n.值;价值;价格;重要性;确切涵义; vt.评价;重视;估价;
- finally — adv.最后;终于;决定性地;
- Press — vt.压;按;逼迫;紧抱; vi.压;逼;重压; n.压;按;新闻;出版社;[印刷]印刷机;
- unload — v. 脱手;(从车、 船上)卸;退出;推卸(责任);
- private — adj.私人的;私有的;私下的; n.列兵;二等兵;
- sector — n.部门;扇形, 扇区;象限仪;函数尺; vt.把…分成扇形;
- estate — n.房地产;财产;身份;
- revenue — n. 收益;营业额;税务署;
- budget — n.预算,预算费; vt.安排,预定;把…编入预算; vi.编预算,做预算; adj.廉价的;
- community — n.社区;[生态]群落;共同体;团体;
I did it. This school is story-free.
我做到了 学校没有故事了
We can be content now forever.
我们可以永远地满足下去了
Let me be one of the six this year.
让我成为本年度压死的六人之一吧
Craig--Craig, this vending machine is not gonna tip over and crush you.
克拉格 自动贩卖机不会 翻倒砸扁你
Why not? Why?
为什么
Because we fixed it when we saved Greendale.
因为我们在拯救学校时把它修好了
We saved Greendale.
我们拯救了格林德尔
And now they're gonna sell it.
他们却要把学校卖掉
If I come over there, there are gonna be two sounds: Me hitting you twice.
如果我走过去 会发出两个声音 我揍你两拳的声音
Hello, Greendale, as you know, our school will soon be replaced by a sandwich university.
格林德尔的学子们 你们好 我们的学校即将被一所三明治大学取代
However, every ending is also a beginning.
然而 每个结束都意味着新的开始
Sure, things may look bad now.
的确 现在一切看起来很糟
Some of us may have no idea where we're going or what to do.
我们中的一些人不知道该去哪 做什么
But...
但是
Okay, okay, I should have written this out.
好吧 我应该打草稿
I thought I'd be able to come up with something on the fly.
我以为我可以现场发挥
Moving on to phase two: The actual saving of Greendale.
进行到第二阶段 真正拯救格林德尔
Annie-- - I've generated a few ideas involving social media
安妮 -我想到几个利用社交网络的点子
that I think might do the trick. - Annie-- You want us to tweet "SaveGreendale"?
应该会起作用 -安妮 你想让我们发推「拯救格 林德尔」
I'm sorry, Annie.
抱歉 安妮
The reason I have 48 followers is that I don't exploit them.
我之所以有48个粉丝是因为我从不利用他们
They come to me for atheistic rants and photos of my meals, not this obnoxiousness.
人注目)的行为; 他们关注我是为了看真情实意的抱怨 和我饭菜的照片 不是这坨废话
- Tough — adj.艰苦的,困难的;坚强的,不屈不挠的;坚韧的,牢固的;强壮的,结实的; n.恶棍; vt.坚持; 忍受,忍耐; adv.强硬地,顽强地;
- sandwich — vt.夹入;挤进;把...做成三明治; n.三明治;夹心面包;
- ending — n.结局;结尾;
- phase — n. 阶段;时期;月相;(月亮的)盈亏; v. 分阶段进行;逐步做;
- saving — n.节约; 挽救;存款; adj.节约的;挽救的;补偿的;保留的; prep.考虑到;除...之外;
- social — adj.社会的,社交的;群 居的; n.联谊会;联欢会;
- media — n.媒体;媒质(medium的复数);血管中层;浊塞音;中脉;
- reason — n.理由; 理性;动机; vi.推论;劝说; vt.说服;推论;辩论;
- exploit — v. 开发;利用;开拓;开采; n. 英勇(或激动人心、引
We need to make people aware that Greendale exists
我们需要让大家知道格林德尔存在
and needs help. - Why?
并需要帮助 -为什么
Because once the internet knows about something, it changes.
因为一旦互联网知道了什么 就会有所改变
Right. Just ask Chris Brown or China.
是啊 问问克里斯·布朗和天朝就知道了
Jeff, you made Annie cry.
杰夫 你把安妮弄哭了
Well, if it's any consolation, this is the last time that will ever happen.
往好的方向想 这种事是最后一次发生了
I know how to save Greendale.
我知道怎么拯救格林德尔
Treasure . Buried treasure.
财宝 埋藏的财宝
Okay, I'm tapped.
好吧 我崩溃了
We all wish we could do something, Annie, but I think that concludes the last meeting of the Save Greendale committee, the committee that did its darnedest.
我们都希望能出一份力 安妮 但我认为这是拯救格林德尔委员会的 最后一次会议了 这个做到极致的委员会
Wait.
等等
Are we sure we can't stop the school from being sold to Subway ?
我们真的不能阻止学校 被卖给赛百味吗
I'm afraid so, Chang.
恐怕是的 昌
Okay, I just wanted to make sure.
好吧 我就是想确认一下
Ha-ha, screw you guys.
你们去死吧
It's time to get paid.
到了该付账的时候啦
* $5 *
*五美元*
* $5 footlong *
*五美元一英尺*
* Any, any, any, 5 *
*全部五美元*
* $5 footlong *
*五美元一英尺*
* Any, any, any, 5 *
*全部五美元*
Chang just unexpectedly betrayed the group for the last time.
昌不出意外地最后一次 背叛了小组
Greendale is going to make a great Subway sandwich university.
格林德尔将成为 一所出色的赛百味三明治大学
You know, research shows most of your graduates end up working for our restaurants anyway.
反正调查显示你们大部分毕业生 都在餐厅打工
That's by design . We're very proud of our school.
设计就是如此 我们为自己的学校骄傲
Proud of subway's school. This campus is yours now.
为赛百味大学骄傲 校园是你的了
- aware — adj.意识到的;知道的;有…方面知识的;懂世故的;
- Treasure — n. 财富;珍宝;宝物;珍品; v. 珍藏;珍 视;珍爱;珍重;
- Subway — n. 地铁;地下通道;
- screw — vt.旋,拧;压榨;强迫; n.螺旋;螺丝钉;吝啬鬼; vi.转 动,拧;
- design — vt.设计;计划;构思; n.设计;图案; vi.设计;
If you want to dynamite it, all we ask is that you let us light the fuse.
如果你需要炸掉 只求你允许我们点燃导火索
Yeah, we hate this place.
是啊 我讨厌这里
You just said you were proud of it.
你刚说过你为这里感到骄傲
Oh, proud of its potential . - Love its potential .
为潜力骄傲 -爱它的潜力
This will be your office.
这将是你的办公室
Why?
为什么
Okay, we'll check in on that later.
我们稍后再来「入驻」
What's the matter, guys?
干什么呢 伙计们
Can't wait until Greendale's corpse is cold before you put it on a 6-inch white bun?
格林德尔尸骨未寒 就迫不及待地 想放到你那六英寸的白大饼里了吗
Young lady, that's not fair .
姑娘 这么说可不厚道
Subway doesn't call its bread "buns,"
赛百味不管面包叫「大饼」
And we don't serve white.
再说我们不提供白面包
We serve Italian, honey oat, nine-grain wheat.
我们提供意式 蜂蜜燕麦 混合麦面包Great, thanks for making my joke accurate . 很好 感谢你把我的笑话补充完整
Now it's hilarious.
真好笑
Classes are over, kids.
放学了 孩子们
We're helping the dean pack .
我们在帮院长打包
This is still Greendale for two hours.
格林德尔还有两个小时活头
Enjoy it.
享受吧
Wait.
等等
You don't call your bread "Buns."
你们不管面包叫大饼
What do you call them?
叫什么
Bread.
面包啊
Well, bread is a substance .
面包是食材
What do you call the units of bread you use, "Breads"?
你们用的一坨一坨的面包叫什么
You okay? - I just wish we had more time.
你还好吗 -我就是希望我们能多待一会
I could turn things around. I swear .
我可以扭转乾坤 我发誓
Look, I got one of these label things.
看 我有这些标签器具
- potential — n.潜能;可能性;[电]电势; adj.潜在的;可能的;势的;
- fair — adj.公平的;美丽的,白皙的;[气象] 晴朗的; adv.公平地;直接地;清楚地; vi.转晴; n.展览会;市集;美人;
- honey — n.蜂蜜;宝贝;甜蜜; adj.甘美 的;蜂蜜似的; vt.对…说甜言蜜语;加蜜使甜; vi.奉承;说甜言蜜语;
- accurate — adj.精确的;
- pack — n.包装; 一群;背包;包裹;一副; vt.包装;压紧;捆扎;挑选;塞满; vi.挤;包装货物;被包装;群集;
- substance — n. 物质; 实质;主旨;物品;
- swear — vt.发誓;咒骂; vi.发誓,宣誓;诅咒; n.宣誓;诅咒;
It makes custom labels.
能制作特制标签
This was gonna help me get organized.
这能帮助我变得有条理
Where should we start?
我们该从哪里开始
Should we pack up these pictures?
我们要打包这些照片吗
They're not really mine .
不是我的
They're Greendale history.
他们是格林德尔的历史
Here's our 1987 civil rights march.
这是我们1987年的人权游行
This was when we started offering photoshop classes.
就是从那时我们开了PS课程
And that's Russell Borchert.
那个是罗素·博歇特
'"Borchert, Borchert, loved computers"
「博歇特 博歇特 最爱是电脑」
Yes, yes, "More than women's butts or hooters."
没错 「胜过女人的美臀和乳房」
Very mature , you two.
真「成熟」啊 两位
Was there any truth to that legend?
那个传说是真的吗
The legend that a Greendale computer professor made love to a computer and died of the first computer virus ?
传说格林德尔的某个电脑课教授 跟一台电脑嘿咻 然后死于首个电脑病毒
Sure. The truth is, Greendale had a computer professor.
当然 真相是格林德尔是有一个电脑课教授
By the way, he was a millionaire and a genius .
另外他还是一位百万富豪和天才
He has sex with one computer, and that's his legacy?
他跟一台电脑嘿咻 这就是他留下的遗产吗
So after all my work, how will I be remembered?
我呕心沥血这么多年 后人又会如何纪念我
The bald dean with glasses, I guess.
四眼光头院长吗
are you aware there's an engraved plate on this frame that says "The truth is behind this picture"?
你有没有注意到这个相框里有一张铭牌 上面刻 着「真相就在此照片之后」
Of course I'm aware, Abed. I'm not an idiot.
我当然知道 阿布蒂 我又不是白痴
- label — n. 标签;签条;标记;(不恰当的)称谓; v. 贴标签于;用标签标明;(尤指不公正地)把…称为;
- custom — n.习惯,惯例;风俗;海关,关税;经常光顾;[总称](经常性的)顾客; adj.(衣服等)定做的,定制 的;
- mine — n.矿,矿藏;矿山,矿井;地雷,水雷; vt.开采,采掘;在…布雷; vi.开矿,采矿;埋设地雷; pron.我的;
- civil — adj.公民的;民间的;文职的;有礼貌的;根据民法的;
- mature — v. 成熟;长成;(情感和认 识)成熟;有判断力; adj. 明白事理的;成熟的;像成人似的;发育完全的;
- virus — n.[病毒]病毒;恶毒;毒害;
- genius — n.天才,天赋;精神;
- plate — n.碟;金属板;金属牌;感光底片; vt.电镀;给…装甲;
- frame — n.框架;结 构;[电影]画面; vt.设计;建造;陷害;使…适合; vi.有成功希望; adj.有木架的;有构架的;
Whoa, wait.
等下
It meant literally?
这是字面上的意思吗
What is it?
这是什么
I understand you were teaching fundamentals of law here.
我知道你在这里教授法律基础课
Yeah.
对
Think you could make the transition to teaching Sandwich Law?
我想你也可以转变一下 教授三明治法律课吧
It's essentially the same, I'm sure, Just a bit more focused.
我确定这基本上是相同的 只是更为集中一点
Here.
拿去
That's a Subway black card.
这是赛百味的黑卡
It entitles you to $5 footlongs for life.
你可以凭此卡终生享有五美元一英尺的优惠
For life, Mr. Winger, for life.
终生哦 翁格先生 终生
So... what are you going to do?
大家都有什么打算
I'm thinking I'm gonna transfer to City College, but I'm knowing I'm gonna be a bartender.
我想我要转学到城市学院 但是我知道我以后会成为一个酒保
You?
你呢
Subway offered me a job.
赛百味给了我一份工作
Nice.
不错嘛
I'm worried about Abed and Annie.
我很担心阿布蒂和安妮
They're not ready for this to end.
他们还没做好学校关门的准备
Yeah, they're part of the adulthood-begins-at- 30 generation.
是啊 他们是「三十岁才成年」的那一代人
I'm--I'm actually looking forward to a little bit of--
其实我挺期待能有那么一点...
Sanity? - Yes, sanity.
理智 -对 理智
Yeah, I mean, it's over, but on the other hand,
对啊 虽然结束了 但另一方面
it's over. - Amen.
终于结束了 -阿门
And to think this all started because you wanted to-- Nail you.
现在一想这一切最初都源于你当年想... 泡你
Yeah, I regret nothing.
但我并不后悔
Don't.
不后悔
I mean, after everything that has happened here, what did either of us really get done aside from each other?
经历了这么多风风雨雨 我们俩除了搞定了彼此还有啥其他成就吗
Exactly, and what are either of us gonna be leaving with?
对啊 我们俩又能留下什么呢
Um, I should go clean out my locker, She said at the age of 33.
我得去把我的储物柜清理出来了 33岁的她如是说
- course — n.科目;课程;过程;进程;道路;路线,航向;一道菜; vt.追赶;跑过; vi.指引航线;快跑;
- transition — n. 过渡;转变;变迁;变革;
- thinking — adj.思考的;思想的;有理性的;好思考的; n.思考;思想;想 法;意见;见解; v.思考(think的现在分词);
- transfer — n. 转移;调任;调离;[体]转会球员; v. 调任;调走;转学; 转移;
- aside — adv.离开,撇开;在旁边; n.旁白;私语,悄悄话;离题的话; prep.在…旁边;
Let's get married .
咱们结婚吧
What? - Yeah, right?
啥 -好吗
I mean, this is what matters, isn't it?
现在这是最重要的 不是吗
This is what keeps this all from being pointless.
这是避免所有故事毫无意义的关键
Let's do what people do.
让我们做点凡夫俗子的事情吧
Let's get a house we can't afford and a dog that makes us angry.
我们一起住在一栋负担不起的房子里 养一只经常让咱俩跳脚的狗狗
And dedicate an entire cabinet to grocery bags and realize we have a favorite brand of olive oil?
然后将整个橱柜都塞满各种购物袋 还发现我们有了一个钟爱的橄榄油品牌
Yes, marry me.
对 嫁给我
Okay, yeah.
好啊 好的
Yeah--uh, yeah, this feels right.
好吧 这种感觉很好
Let's get out of here and never look back.
让我们离开这里 永不回头
Yeah, but first, let's lock these doors and pull these shades.
好 但首先 先把门锁上 拉上窗帘
We've never had sex on the new table.
咱俩还从没在这张新桌子上嘿咻过呢
Yes, two for two.
好 成功上垒两次
Medium roughness, high tempo?
中等粗暴 快速节奏对吧
Let's make it a number eight.
我们就按八成的力度来吧
Buried treasure!
埋藏的宝藏
Buried treasure!
埋藏的宝藏
Lock the doors. Close the blinds.
锁上门 拉上百叶窗
We could save Greendale, Jeff.
我们可以救格林德尔了 杰夫
There may be treasure on campus.
校园里可能有宝藏
Hidden, buried treasure.
隐秘的 埋藏的宝藏
Treasure!
宝藏
We need to call an emergency meeting somewhere safe where no one can hear or see, Because we have to keep this a secret, because it's a buried...
我们需要召集紧急会议 找个能确保避人耳目的安全地点 因为我们要保守这个秘密 因为这是一个埋藏的...
Treasure!
宝藏
- married — adj.已婚的,有配偶的;婚姻的,夫妇的;密切结合的; n.已婚者; v.结婚,与…结婚(marry的 过去式);
- afford — vt.给予,提供;买得起;
- entire — adj.全部的,整个的;全体的;
- favorite — n.幸运儿;喜欢 的事物;特别喜欢的人; adj.最喜爱的;中意的;宠爱的;
- brand — vt.铭刻于,铭记;打烙印于;印…商标于; n. 商标,牌子;烙印;
- olive — n.橄榄;橄榄树;橄榄色; adj.橄榄的;橄榄色的;
- marry — vt.嫁;娶;与……结婚; vi. 结婚;
- Medium — n. (传播信息的)媒介;手段;工具;方法; adj. 中等的;中号的;
- emergency — n.紧急情况; 突发事件;非常时刻; adj.紧急的;备用的;
Buried treasure!
埋藏的宝藏
Buried treasure!
埋藏的宝藏
Interesting.
有意思
Emergency meeting.
紧急会议
And that's how I ended up at Greendale.
这就是我在格林德尔的结局
Isn't it strange how it took this school shutting down for you and I to finally get to know each other?
多奇怪啊 学校就此关门大吉 而你我却终于了解彼此 心意相通
So what's up next for you?
你下一步什么打算
Don't know, maybe go stay with family in Lincolnshire.
不晓得 也许回林肯郡陪伴家人
Lincolnshire? - Yeah.
林肯郡 -对
Where in Lincolnshire?
林肯郡哪里啊
Just a little town called Scunthorpe.
就是个小镇 名叫斯肯索普
Scunthorpe?
斯肯索普
I was stationed around Scunthorpe.
我曾经就驻扎在斯肯索普
No. - Oh, wait, wait.
不是吧 -等下
* O'er the lady's smocks I tarry *
*越过伴我左右的酢浆草*
* Through the hollyhocks and glen *
*穿过蜀葵花和峡谷*
* For a piss and a thrush in Scunthorpe *
*在斯肯索普尿个尿呀*
* Then it's off to Henningpen *
*然后再开路去亨宁屯*
I love that.
我好喜欢的
Oh, where in God's name did you learn that song?
你究竟在哪里学到这首歌的
Stainsbury pub.
掩污酒吧
My family practically lived in stainsbury's.
我家人几乎就住在掩污酒吧
I lost my virginity at stainsbury's.
我是在掩污酒吧破了处男之身
My mother was a Stainsbury whore.
我妈妈是掩污酒吧之婊
Mine was missing a thumb .
我的那位缺了一根大拇指
Oh, my God.
上帝啊Two thumbs, yeah, she got both. two thumbs. 两个大拇指 她两个都有
I mean, you may have slept with my aunt, but given the circumstances, cheers.
也许你跟我姨妈睡过 鉴于此情此景 干杯
Cheers, yeah. - Yeah.
干杯 -好
Mm, so you're gonna stay with your family till you get your bearings?
那么你准备回家住 直到找到自己的出路是吗
I've got a cousin, Clive, who's got a spare room.
我有个表哥 克莱夫 他那里有间空房
You and he would really get along, actually.
你跟他肯定特别合得来 说实话
- practically — adv.实际地;几乎;事实上;
- missing — adj.失踪的;缺少的; v.错过(miss的ing形式);想念;漏 掉;
- thumb — vt.翻阅;以拇指拨弄;作搭车手势;笨拙地摆弄; vi.用拇指翻书页;竖起拇指要求搭车; n.拇指;
- given — adj.赠予的;沉溺的;规定的; prep.考虑到; v.给予(give的过去分词);
- spare — vt.节约,吝惜;饶恕; 分出,分让; vi.饶恕,宽恕;节约; adj.多余的;瘦的;少量的; n.剩余;备用零件;
Really? - Yeah.
真的吗 -对