Something for the committee to put on their radar : Insurance .
委员会要加收保险费
What about it? - School needs some.
怎么了 -学校缺钱
I can ask around on the street.
我可以帮忙站在街边吆喝
What the hell ?
我擦
Too cool for street insurance? Must be nice.
不愿站街边吆喝么 真高贵冷艳
My sister wants to know what I'm bringing to my grandson's birthday party.
我姐问 在我孙子的生日派对上 我会送什么生日礼物
I'm sensing an emergency collage situation.
我预感我们要赶紧制作一幅拼贴画
No, I wasn't invited.
我没被邀请
My son had a kid three years ago.
三年前我儿子有了孩子
I barely get to see him on major holidays.
就算是节假日 我都见不到他I mean , who in the hell does he think he is? 他特么地以为他算老几啊
You saw your son at his wedding.
你不是参加了他的婚礼吗
No, that's Furio. That's my gay son.
那是弗里奥 我的基佬儿子
Him I get. Hank's a knob.
他我懂 但汉克是个傻木头
He doesn't have any hobbies or interests.
他没有任何兴趣爱好
All he does is play that, what do you call that crap.
他只会玩那个傻叉游戏
With the dungeons and the dragons?
什么地下城 什么龙的
Dungeons & Dragons? - That's the crap.
龙与地下城 -对 就它
I know that game.
我知道这个游戏
We play Dungeons & Dragons.
我们玩过啊
Guys, let's play D&D to help Hickey reconnect with his son!
我们再玩一次 帮汉基修复与儿子的关系
Was everyone's takeaway from last time that we can use D&D to reprogram brains?
上次的经历不是告诉我们 这个游戏能改变大脑吗
Nobody feels that we almost caused a suicide ?
大家没意识到有人差点自杀吗
We prevented one.
我们是救人一命吧
- committee — n. 委员会;
- radar — n. 雷达;
- Insurance — n. 保险;保险业;保险费;保费; adj. 胜券在握的;
- hell — n.地狱;究竟(作加强语气词);训斥;黑暗势力; vi.过放荡生活;飞驰; int.该死;见鬼(表示惊奇、烦 恼、厌恶、恼怒、失望等);
- emergency — n.紧急情况;突发事件;非常时刻; adj.紧急的;备用的;
- barely — adv.仅仅,勉强;几乎不;公开地;贫乏地;
- major — adj.主要的;重要的;主修的;较多的; n.[人类]成 年人;主修科目;陆军少校; vi.主修;
- mean — adj.平均的;卑鄙的;低劣的;吝啬的; vt.意味;想要;意欲; n.平 均值; vi.用意;
- suicide — n.自杀;自杀行为;自杀者; adj.自杀的; vt.自杀; vi.自杀;
Fa...bulous Neil felt like a nobody, And thanks to us, he's still out there, Doing this and that in the background .
肥...非常优秀的尼尔很自卑 多亏了我们 他坚持到现在 勤勤恳恳地扮演人肉背景
A satisfying sequel is difficult to pull off.
令人叫座的续集很难拍
Many geniuses have defeated themselves through hubris, Making this a chance to prove That I'm better than all of them. I'm in.
许多自以为是的天才都失败了 因此 这是个机会 证明我比他们更出色 我加入
All in favor of a game of Dungeons & Dragons to reunite hickey and his son tomorrow night?
大家都赞成一起玩「龙与地下城」 来帮助汉基与儿子和好 明晚好不好
Aye!
赞成
Well, okay.
好吧
It's short notice, but, uh, I think it'll be good for me.
虽说是临时通知 我应该也能来哦
So, dad, I'm just curious .
老爸 我只是有点好奇
Um, what is it about Dungeons & Dragons That suddenly leapt out at you at age 60?
是什么原因促使花甲之年的你 突然开始玩「龙与地下城」
Um...dungeons. It'd be the dungeons.
因为...地下城 感觉挺不错
Let's begin.
我们开始吧
A blood-orange sunrise crests the peaks of rage mountain, as the eight of you arrive at the troubled realm of Galindor.
血红色的太阳从崇山峻岭中升起 汝等八人抵达了动乱的加林多王国
Ahead to the north, a bridged ravine.
北面 有桥横跨峡谷之上
Beyond that, a mysterious black tower where, rumor has it, an evil Necromancer dwells.
穿过峡谷 有一座神秘的黑暗之塔 传说那里住着邪恶的亡灵法师
Your goal: Reach to the top of the tower and destroy the Necromancer, freeing the realm from his evil magic .
你们的目标是 登上高塔 杀死亡灵法师 从他的魔爪中拯救这个王国
- background — n.背景;隐蔽的位置; vt.作…的背景; adj.背景的;发布背景材料的;
- prove — vt.证明;检验; 显示; vi.证明是;
- curious — adj.好奇的,有求知欲的;古怪的;爱挑剔的;
- sunrise — n. 日出;朝霞;
- rage — n. 狂怒;暴怒;(某情况引起的)愤怒; v. 发怒;怒斥;猛烈地继续;激烈进行;
- realm — n.领域,范围;王国;
- Beyond — prep.超过;越过;那一边;在...较远的一边; adv.在远处;在更远处; n.远处;
- mysterious — adj.神 秘的;不可思议的;难解的;
- tower — n.塔;高楼;堡垒; vi.高耸;超越;
- evil — adj.邪恶的;不幸的;有害的;讨厌 的; n.罪恶,邪恶;不幸;
Oh, that's just what I love about role-playing games, Is being told exactly what to do.
这可真是角色扮演游戏的乐趣所在 什么都必须按部就班
Me too.
我也觉得
You should introduce yourselves.
你要自我介绍
I am...
我是...
Oh, boy. Joseph Gordon Diehard.
我去 约瑟夫·戈登·虎胆龙威
Really.
你当真
Son of Sir Riggs Diehard.
里格斯·虎胆龙威爵士的儿子
Well, I'm Sir Riggs Diehard, So I guess I'm your dad in the game too.
我是里格斯·虎胆龙威爵士 看来在游戏中 我还是你爹
Oh, my God, so cool. - Oh, it's nice.
这么巧 太好了 -好棒
Isn't that weird? - Oh, boy.
这就是缘分 -天呐
Guys, I don't suppose that this is some sort of contrived paint-by-numbers adventure that's designed to force an emotional bond between me and my emotionally stunted father, is it?
我说 这不会是那种所谓的 刻意人为的「冒险游戏」吧 其真实目的是为了强迫我 和不通人情的父亲恢复父子关系
No way, Jose. - We wouldn't do that to you.
当然不是 -我们才不会这样
Man. - What?
怎么会 -就是
I got an idea.
我有个主意
Why don't we just sort of reshuffle these...
为何不打乱这个安排
and just redistribute them...
然后重新分配角色
No, I don't... - And just mix 'em up a bit.
不...-要把次序打乱
Is this right, Abed? Should we...
这样好吗 阿布蒂 我们要...
And here we go.
游戏重新开始
Hello, everyone.
大家好
I am Tristram Steelheart.
我是特里斯坦·钢铁之心
I'm a holy Cleric with a mace and a dumb name.
我是个手拿权杖的牧师 而且我的名字很土
I'm Tiny Nuggins, a, uh, a thief, and the rest is gibberish.
我是小纳金斯 是窃贼 下面的乱码我看不懂
- magic — n.巫术;魔法;戏法; adj.不可思议的;有魔力的;魔术的;
- being — n.存在;生命;本质;品格; adj.存在 的;现有的;
- suppose — vt.假设;认为;让(虚拟语气);推想; vi.猜想;料想; conj.假使…结果会怎样;
- adventure — n. 冒险;奇遇;经历;冒险游戏; v. 探险;以…冒险;大胆进行;闯;
- force — n.力量;武力;军队;魄 力; vt.促使,推动;强迫;强加;
- emotional — adj.情绪的;易激动的;感动人的;
- bond — n.债券;结合;约定;粘 合剂;纽带; vi.结合,团结在一起; vt.使结合;以…作保;
- holy — adj.圣洁的,神圣的;至善的; n.神圣的东 西; (俚)太棒了;
- dumb — adj.哑的,无说话能力的;不说话的,无声音的;
Greetings, I am Fibrosis the Ranger.
各位好 我是游侠「纤维瘤」
I'm Crouton, the half-orc druid.
我叫面包丁 是个半兽人德鲁伊
Druid? Oh, Crouton.
德鲁伊 上帝保佑面包丁
Hector the Well-endowed? Again?
我怎么又是一柱擎天赫克托
You think that's a weird coincidence?
你的巧合还不够诡异呢
I'm a Troll named Dingleberry.
我是个名叫「小粪球」的巨魔
That's my mom's nickname for me.
从小我妈就这么叫我
Well, I'm who Hickey was, Sir Riggs Diehard.
我是汉基的角色 里格斯·虎胆龙威爵士
I am Joseph Gordon, son of Riggs.
我正是约瑟夫·戈登 里格斯之子
I protect the Blade of Diehard, a family sword whose power knows no equal.
我守护「虎胆龙威之剑」 威力无穷的祖传宝剑
In our clan, the leader carries the hilt, his eldest heir , the blade, for we believe man's greatest weapon against evil is the bond bet...
在我们族中 首领持剑柄 其长子持剑刃 因为我们相信 对抗邪恶的最强武器 就是情感纽...
is the bond between a father and son.
就是父子之情
What would you guys like to do?
你们打算如何行动
We should cross the bridge And head for the black tower.
我们要穿过吊桥 向黑暗之塔进发
Huzzah? Huzzah? - Huzzah.
好不 好不 -好耶
Yeah, I don't know if I'm gonna head across the bridge, actually.
其实 我不确定是否要过桥
I mean, what else is out there?
我还不知道别的地方有什么
What's south or east or west?
南方 东方 西方有些什么呢
How about it, Aziz?
你觉得怎样 阿齐兹
If I walk too far south, Do I fall off your graph paper there?
要是我朝南面走得太多 我会从你的「地图」上掉下去么
You can head south.
你可以向南走
I've generated some details about the surrounding area.
我为周边地区设计了一些细节
You know, for God's sakes, Hank, it's been five seconds.
周围的事物; 拜托 汉克 这才开始了五秒钟
- Blade — n.叶片;刀片,刀锋;剑;
- sword — n.刀,剑;武力,战争;
- leader — n.领导者;首领;指挥者;
- heir — n. [法]继承人;后嗣;嗣子;
- weapon — n.武器,兵器;
- bridge — n.桥;桥牌;桥接器;船桥; vt.架桥;渡过;
- graph — n. 图;图表;曲线图; v. 把…绘入图表;用胶版印刷;
- surrounding — adj.周围的,附近的; n.环境,
Can you not do this?
你能别这样么
Hey, you tell me.
你说呢
Are we losing? - No.
我们是不是输了 -没有
It's not a competition .
这不是比赛
The only winner is fun.
我们赢的是乐趣
We're having fun!
我们很开心
I go to Tristram, and I'm laughing, and I pick him up, and I carry him to the bridge. It's fun!
我走向特里斯坦 边走边笑 我把他扛起 我扛着他走过吊桥 真好玩Hector the well endowed is trying to lift you. 一柱擎天赫克托试图举起你
I cast Torvin's Flesh of Fire.
我对他进行「肉欲之火」攻击
Tristram murmurs an incantation.
特里斯坦念起了咒语
His body becomes wreathed in white-hot flame , Burning Hector for...
他的身体被白色火焰环绕 赫克托被烧伤
Six damage.
造成六点伤害
Hey! - Well, Hector, that's called self- defense.
喂 -抱歉赫克托 我这是正当防卫
Tristram's Flesh of Fire spell has caught the bridge on fire.
特里斯坦的「肉欲之火」使得吊桥着火
The rope supports in the middle snap , causing the bridge to twist .
吊桥的绳索从中间断裂 桥身开始扭曲
I'm rolling dexterity checks to see if you all hold on.
数字代表敏捷值 以此判断你们是否生还
Abed, considering the bigger picture, You think it might be possible you miscalculated the strength of the bridge, hmm?
阿布蒂 要以大局为重 你或许低估了 吊桥的承受质量
Good point. It would've been constructed in the Third Age by Goblins, and they used primitive iron anchors.
说得对 桥是在第三纪元 由哥布林建造的 他们用的材料是原始铁锚
The ropes are yanked from the rocky slopes on both sides, and you all plummet into the ravine below.
绳索从两岸的岩石坡中扯出 你们都跌进峡谷
- competition — n.竞争;比赛,竞赛;
- lift — vt.举起;提升;鼓舞;空运;抄袭; vi.消散;升起;耸立; n.电梯;举起; 起重机;搭车;
- cast — vt.投,抛;计算;浇铸;投射(光、影、视线等); n.投掷,抛;铸件,[古生]铸型;演员阵 容;脱落物; vi.投,抛垂钓鱼钩;计算,把几个数字加起来;
- Flesh — n.肉;肉体; vt.喂肉给…;使发胖; vi.长 胖;
- flame — n.火焰;热情;光辉; v.焚烧;泛红;
- rope — n. 绳索;粗绳;线缆;圈绳; v. 用绳子捆(或绑、系);用绳 子系牢;捆紧;用套索抓捕(动物);
- snap — adv. 突然; v. (使咔嚓)断裂;移到某位置;厉声说;怒气冲冲地说; n. (尤指关上或断裂的声音)啪嗒声;(尤指抢拍的)照片; abbr. (=systems for nuclear auxiliary power)核辅助动力系统; adj. 匆忙的;仓促的; int. (在“对儿”牌游戏中出现同样的牌时喊的)对儿;
- twist — v. 捻;扭转;曲折;扭动; n. 捻;拧;扭动;搓;
- strength — n.力量;力气;兵力;长处;
- primitive — adj.原始 的,远古的;简单的,粗糙的; n.原始人;
Abed!
阿布蒂
Abed!
阿布蒂
You plunge into the icy, raging waters of Skull River.
你们跌进冰冷汹涌的枯骨河中
You know, what's your problem?
你脑袋进水了吗
What's your problem? - You didn't invite me
你才脑袋进水呢 -你没有邀请我
to Sebastian's birthday. - Ah, ha, ha, I knew it!
参加塞巴斯蒂安的生日派对 -我就知道
Who hoards a man's grandson?
哪有儿子不让爷爷见孙子的
He's not your grandson. He's my son.
他不是你孙子 他是我儿子
And I didn't invite you to the birthday party 'cause I wanted to enjoy it.
我没有邀请你 是因为 我想享受那个派对
You know, fathers and sons, there is a lot of power between them.
父子之间 难免有很多隔阂
Yeah... - Stop it.
是的 -打住
And I spent a long time letting that power push me away from my dad, and I regret it.
曾经一度很长时间 隔阂让我与父亲形同陌路我很后悔
So what's ever between you guys will only get fixed when you're together.
你们之间的问题 只有你们共同努力才能解决
They're not together. - Abed, you're not helping.
他们不在一起 -阿布蒂 别帮倒忙I'd be a pretty bad Dungeon Master if I was. 帮了忙我就不是称职的地下城主了
Jeff, Hickey, Annie, and Shirley, you've been washed down the left fork of the Skull River, the others to the right.
杰夫 汉基 安妮 雪瑞 你们被冲上了枯骨河的左岸 其他人上了右岸
Father!
父亲
If you're going to continue, I need Hank, Britta, Chang, and Dean Pelton to go into a different room.
如果想要继续 我需要汉克 布雷塔 昌和院长到另一个房间
Yeah, we're not going to continue.
用不着继续了
Thank you very much, guys.
感谢大家
This was just awesome. - Yeah, wait, wait, wait.
真是太棒了 -等等
I'll play your dragon game with you.
我会继续跟你玩这游戏
- plunge — v. 暴跌;使突然前冲(或下落);骤降;突降; n. 跳水;突然跌落;突然分离;骤减;
- pretty — adj.漂亮的; 可爱的;优美的; adv.相当地;颇; n.漂亮的人;
- Master — vt.控制;精通;征服; n.硕士;主人;大师;教师; adj. 主人的;主要的;熟练的;
But let's make it interesting.
但咱们加点筹码
If I kill the necrophile before you do, I come to my grandson's birthday.
如果我比你先杀了那个「恋尸狂」 我就可以去孙子的生日派对
We'll settle it like men.
我们像男人一样解决问题
Or whatever you call the guys that play this.
玩这游戏的人勉强算是男人吧
Okay.
好
But if I kill the Necromancer before you do, then you don't go to Christmas or Thanksgiving at Aunt Rachel's.
如果我先杀了亡灵法师 那你在圣诞节 感恩节都不能去 蕾切尔姑姑家
You don't even go to that.
你从没去过
Yeah, but I will if you don't.
是的 但你不去我就会去
Okay, fine. - Okay.
行 可以 -好
Let the real game begin.
真正的游戏就此开始
I will find you!
我会找到你的
Well, I'm assuming you guys can help me beat him, because if we lose, I'm gonna punch each of you in the heart.
我想你们会帮我打败他 因为如果输了 我会冲每人来一记钻心拳
You awaken on a muddy riverbank, surrounded by treacherous, God-forsaken, non-zipline vacation jungle .
你们在泥泞的河畔醒来 周围是危险重重 叫天天不应 也没有滑索的丛林
I build a fire and construct a crude wooden rack to dry my boots and oversized codpiece.
我生了火 找了个大木桩 烘干我的靴子和雄伟的兜裆布
All right, and I can make some s'mores out of horse meat and s'more horse meat.
好的 我可以用马肉弄点 肉塔饼干
Build a fire? Horse s'mores? Screw this.
生火 马肉饼干 去他的
The river runs east. I head west.
河向东流 我向西走
Tiny Nuggins scampers into the jungle.
小纳金斯跳进丛林
- dragon — n.龙;凶暴的人,凶恶的人;严厉而有警觉性的女人;
- settle — v. 定居;结算;停留;确定; n. 高背长 椅(老式木家具,有扶手,座下多带柜);
- punch — n. 冲床;重拳击打;用力的捶打;吸引力; v. 拳打;以拳痛 击;给…打孔;(用打孔器等)打孔;
- vacation — n.假期;(房屋)搬出; vi.休假,度假;
- jungle — n. 密林;尔虞我 诈的环境;危险地带;
- construct — v. 建造;创建;建筑;修建; n. 概念;构筑物;结构体;建造物;
- crude — adj. 粗 略的;简略的;大概的;粗糙的; n. 原油;石油;
- rack — n. 架子;支架;(旧时的)拉肢刑具;(羊、猪等带前肋的) 颈脊肉; v. 使痛苦不堪;使受折磨;
- Screw — vt.旋,拧;压榨;强迫; n.螺旋;螺丝钉;吝啬鬼; vi.转动,拧;
Hey, pal, I didn't scamper in the jungles of Nicaragua, and I'm not gonna do it now.
伙计 尼亚加拉的丛林我都没进去 现在更是休想
Wait, come back! I follow him.
等等 回来 我跟着他
Me too. - Tiny Nuggins, if we rest, we'll regain our strength.
我也是 -小纳金斯 如果休息一下 我们会恢复体力
And lose my family.
还会失去我的家人
I'll imaginary sleep when I'm imaginary dead.
等我在游戏里死掉的时候我再假装睡觉吧
Through the brush in the distance, you notice a patrol of half a dozen Hobgoblins.
穿过远处的树丛 你们发现了六只巡逻的大哥布林
Hobgoblins?
大哥布林
Larger, stronger, and worth more in scrabble than regular goblins.
体型更大更强壮 桌游中 比普通哥布林更值钱
Everybody, get down. - I punch him in the heart.
都趴下 -我冲他打一记钻心拳
What?
什么
Well, I punch him in the heart, and I keep running.
我打了他一记钻心拳 继续跑
There are no women with them, are there?
游戏里没有女人吧
I got class.
我有底线的
You charge toward them, alerting them to your presence , and you attack the nearest one in the chest .
你向他们冲过去 他们发现了你 你攻击了距离最近的一个
You miss and fall down. - What?
没打中 跌倒了 -什么
The Hobgoblins are heading toward Nuggins with spears.
大哥布林拿着矛向纳金斯冲去
Oh, no!
哦不
Uh, I cast entangle on them.
我向他们施了缠绕咒
Crouton the Druid waves her arms, causing grass, vines, and branches to entangle the limbs of...
德鲁伊面包丁挥动手臂 令野草 藤条和树枝缠住大哥布林的四肢
four Hobgoblins.
四只被制服
The two free Hobgoblins fire arrows at Crouton.
两只没有被缠到的大哥布林向面包丁射箭
One pierces her shoulder ...
一箭射中她的肩膀
- imaginary — adj.虚构的,假想的;想像的;虚数的;
- charge — n.费用;电荷;掌管;控告;命令;负载; vt.使充 电;使承担;指责;装载;对…索费;向…冲去; vi.充电;控告;索价;向前冲;记在账上;
- presence — n.存在;出席; 参加;风度;仪态;
- attack — n.攻击;抨击;疾病发作; vt.攻击;抨击;动手干; vi.攻击;腐蚀;
- chest — n.胸,胸部; 衣柜;箱子;金库;
- heading — n.标题;(足球)头球;信头; v.用头顶(head的ing形式);
The other her chest.
一箭射中她的胸膛
I fire an arrow at them.
我向他们射箭
Hit.
射中
Ah, these Hobgoblins don't like their odds.
大哥布林见势不妙
They bolt into the jungle.
逃进树丛
Yeah, you better run.
算你们识趣
Go find a name that's not just another creature's name plus "Hob."
回去换个名字吧 别只是 在别的种族名字前加个「大」字
Crouton? - I'm here.
面包丁 -我在
She was badly wounded from her fall in the Skull River, and the arrows were just too much.
她摔进枯骨河时 受了重伤 再中箭已让她无法承受
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
That's it? Is she dead?
这就完啦 她这就死啦
Yes, that's it, Hickey.
是的 死了 汉基
I'm dead. But it's okay.
我死了 不过没关系
I'm on your side.
我是你这边的
Which is why I'm dead.
所有我才会死
And I may be gone, but just remember whenever the wind whispers through the woods, you got me killed.
虽然我死了 但是要记得 每当风在树林中吹过我是被你害死的
Now, you listen to me, young man.
听我说 年轻人
I've punched about a thousand hearts in my life.
我这辈子打过上千次钻心拳
I never, never missed.
我从未失手过
Have you ever been a 3-foot-tall halfling running through 2-foot-high vines, trying to punch a 7-foot monster?
你有试过作为一个三英尺的半身人 越过两英尺高的藤蔓 海扁七英尺高的怪兽吗
I'm gonna go check on the others.
我去看看其他人
You might want to check your character .
你还是仔细看看你的角色吧
Or just kind of generally take this game seriously.
把这游戏当真点
Your son does.
你儿子很当真
I take a moment of silence to mourn my fallen comrade, Crouton...
我们稍作休整 为死去的战友面包丁默哀
before rifling through her belongings.
然后拿走她的装备
- shoulder — n.肩,肩膀;肩部; vt.肩负,承担; vi.用肩推挤,用肩顶;
- arrow — n.箭,箭头;箭状物;箭头记 号; vt.以箭头指示;箭一般地飞向;
- bolt — n. 螺栓;插销;闪电;弩箭; v. 狼吞虎咽;用插销闩上;能被闩上;用 螺栓把(甲和乙)固定在一起; adv. 突然;
- plus — n.正号,加号;好处;附加额; adj.正的;附加的; prep.加, 加上;
- badly — adv.非常,很;严重地,厉害地;恶劣地;
- character — n.性格,品质;特性;角色;[计]字符; vt. 印,刻;使具有特征;
- generally — adv.通常;普遍地,一般地;
- silence — n.沉默;寂静;缄默;不谈;无声状态; vt.使沉默;使安静;压制;消除噪音; int.安静!;别作声!;
What news of my father?
有我父亲的消息吗
You have no way of knowing where the others are.
我不知道其他人在哪里
Damn it. - You're still traveling north along the narrow cliff edges of the Hawthorne mountains.
该死 -你们继续沿着 霍桑山狭窄的悬崖向北前行
Okay, I'll roll for any encounters.
我掷骰子看看遇到谁
I'd like to cast a healing spell on Fibrosis.
我想给「纤维瘤」施疗伤咒
Thank you.
谢谢
But I'm not gonna help you kick your dad out of your life.
但我不会帮忙把你爸打败的
I don't think this competition is healthy, and I don't think what you did back there was cool.
我认为这样的竞争不健康 我认为你刚刚那样做很逊
Look, you think I'm the bad guy because I didn't invite him to my son's birthday.
你认为儿子生日派对 我没邀请他 我就成了坏人
But you know where he was for most of my birthdays?
但你知道我过生日时他在哪儿吗
Little place that rhymes with "Not there."
他在一个与「不在场」押韵的地方
Times square?
时代广场吗The four of you hear an ominous screeching. 你们四个听到了不详的尖叫声
Moving upward into view, three huge, white arachnids with eagle wings.
然后你们看到了 三只巨大的白色蜘蛛 长着鹰翼
Sky spiders.
是飞蛛
I draw my sword...
我拔出了剑
And I cry out, "Back, eight-legged demons!
吼道 「给我退后 八腿怪物
'"I will not scoop you up with a catalogue and let you outside on this day!"
否则我会用剑削掉你们的腿 今日之内 了结你们」
Stay your blade, Joseph Gordon.
收起剑吧 约瑟夫·戈登
Sky spiders are as frightened of us as we are of them.
我们惧怕飞蛛 飞蛛也惧怕我们
Plus they eat all the sky mosquitoes.
再说 天空里的蚊子多亏它们清理
I cast speak with monsters, and I say, "Hello.
我施用怪兽对话咒语 我说 「你好
You're looking well."
你看起来不错」
- Damn — vt.谴责;罚…下地狱; vi.谴责; n.一点;诅咒; adj.可恶的; adv.非常; int.讨厌;
- cliff — n.悬崖;绝壁;
- eagle — n. 鹰;鹰徽;十元金币;[高]比标准杆少两杆的分数; v. [高]鹰击;
- outside — adj.外面的,外部的;外 来的; n.外部;外观; adv.在外面,向外面;在室外; prep.在…范围之外;
The lead spider bends four knees and twitches its hairy ovipositor, rhythmically secreting and retracting a giant droplet...or drop... of silk.
为首的蜘蛛弯下了一半膝盖 扭动着它多毛的产卵器 开始缓慢地收回了 之前放出的一大坨...蛛丝
Oh. - Fibrosis, as a ranger, you recognize this as the arachnid's signal of submission.
好恶心 -纤维瘤 作为一名游侠 你看懂了飞蛛的这个动作 代表着顺从
Oh. Nice work, Tristram.
是吗 真不错 特里斯坦
Damn, you made that sky spider your bitch, yo!
牛逼 那只飞蛛完全对你服服帖帖了You've tracked the Hobgoblins to this shack. 你们尾随着大哥布林到了这间小屋
One guard hob-guards the door.
有一名守卫在门口「哥守」
That's what they call guarding.
就是看守的意思
Go. - Sniper arrow on the guard.
行动 -狙击手向守卫射箭
It strikes true. The guard drops.
成功击中 守卫被拿下
I move to the doorway. Detect traps.
我移动到门口 勘察是否有陷阱
None detected. - I enter.
没有陷阱 -进入
Left flank. - Right!
转向左侧 -右侧
One Hobgoblin, facing east.
有只大哥布林 面朝东
Backstab. - Double damage.
背刺 -双重伤害
Critical hit. He's dead.
重大伤害 它死了
Footsteps behind the door to the north.
北面的门后传来脚步声
I notch two arrows.
我搭好了两支箭
I climb the walls to get above the door.
我爬上了墙 要翻过去
Five goblins enter from the north.
有两只哥布林从北面袭来
I fire. - Both arrows hit.
射箭 -两支箭均命中目标
Cleave! - You kill one and wound another.
横斩 -杀死一只 另一只负伤
I drop on the last one and grapple.
我跳在了最后一只身上 进行击打
You got ahold of him. - This one is for Crouton.
你抓住了它 -这只为祭奠面包丁的亡魂
With his dying breath, he utters...
他奄奄一息地说道
'"The Dark Lord will kill you all."
「黑暗之王 会杀死你们」
- spider — n. 蜘蛛;
- giant — n.巨人;伟人;[动]巨大的动物; adj.巨大的;巨人般的;
- recognize — vt.认出,识别; 承认; vi.确认,承认;具结;
- signal — n.信号;暗号;导火线; vt.标志;用信号通知; adj.显著的;作为信号的; vi.发信号;
- Detect — vt.察觉;发现;探测;
- Critical — adj.鉴定的;[核]临界的;批评的,爱挑剔的;危险的;决定 性的;评论的;
- wound — n.创伤,伤口; vt.使受伤; vi.受伤,伤害;
Wait, these things can talk?
等等 这玩意儿会说话
I want two taken alive. I want to try something.
留两只活口 我想试个办法
Hi.
你好
I'm Tiny Nuggins.
我是小纳金斯
I'm gonna put my dagger down right here, so we can just talk.
我把我的匕首放在这里 我们可以聊聊吗
Human trash .
垃圾人类
Yeah, look, I'm gonna give it to you straight.
这样吧 我直接跟你说
We're looking for a Necromancer.
我们在找一名亡灵法师
We don't need two goblins to find him.
两只哥布林的帮忙有点多余了
So between you and your friend, who do you think's the most useful?
所以你觉得你和你的朋友 谁更有用呢
Man, your friend sure can talk.
你的朋友可真能说
Liar. He'll never turn. - Oh, yeah, because of that famous goblin loyalty .
少来 他绝不会背叛我 -是吗 因为你们哥布林都很忠诚是吗
I could never drive a wedge between you and some guy from work.
你们并肩战斗 与子同袍 我压根就离间不了是吗
Uh, I was best man at that guy's wedding.
他结婚的时候我可是伴郎
Your friend says you just got married .
你朋友说你结婚了
Congratulations. Too bad about the food.
祝贺你 虽然饭菜太糟烂了
I hope your flesh rots in...
你们就等着腐烂在...
Wait. What about the food?
等等 饭菜怎么了
Oh, I guess he didn't like your wedding toast .
他似乎不喜欢你婚宴上的致辞
Golbak said that?
格巴克说的吗
Klang doesn't approve of you and Lisa, Golbak, and I don't get the sense it's because of his feelings for you.
克朗并不支持你跟丽萨在一起 格巴克 我寻思着他这样 应该跟你俩的感情没什么关系
You know, I think about Lisa, sitting in that hole in Darktooth Canyon with little Framrok and Griknog rolling about on the wolf pelts.
其实 想象一下丽萨 坐在暗牙峡谷的山洞里 身边有两只小崽子 在狼皮地毯上滚来滚去
Come on, between you and me, which one do you think is yours?
你悄悄跟我说一句 你觉得哪个崽子是你亲生的
- Lord — n.主;上帝; int.主,天啊; vt.使成贵族; vi.作威作福,称王称霸;
- trash — n.垃圾;废物; vt.丢弃;修剪 树枝;
- loyalty — n.忠诚;忠心;忠实;忠于…感情;
- married — adj.已婚的,有配偶的;婚姻的,夫妇的;密切结 合的; n.已婚者; v.结婚,与…结婚(marry的过去式);
- toast — n.干杯;烤面包;接受敬酒的人;(在某领域) 广受赞誉的人; vt.向…祝酒,为…干杯; vi.烤火,取暖;使暖和;烘烤(面包片等);
- approve — v. 批准;赞成; 同意;核准;
- wolf — n. 狼; v. 大口地快吃;狼吞虎咽;
No!
不
I know where the tower is.
我知道那座塔在哪里
The sky spiders have flown you as far as their complex religion allows.
飞蛛载着你们飞翔 飞到了尽可能远的地方
They set you down and express through intricate prancing directions to the tower.
它们将你们放下 并用复杂的跳跃动作 指明了塔的方向
Yes.
太棒了
Father, forgive me.
父亲 原谅我
I have traveled so far from you.
我已经离你太远
How many game days since the skull river ripped us apart ?
自从枯骨河将我们分开 已过去多少游戏日
How many real hours since I've gone pee?
现实生活中 距离我上次去厕所多久了
We seek this Necromancer. Why?
我们要寻找亡灵法师 为何呢
Why?
为何
Our reasons are dreams, our dreams, dust.
只为了所谓的梦想 梦想皆尘土
I send word on wings of sparrows, in hopes they might find you.
我将思念之语寄托于燕子 但愿它们能寻到你
Abed says the odds are near impossible.
阿布蒂说希望极为渺茫
That's enough for me.
但我心足矣
Should you receive this message, I know of a way to reunite.
如果你收到了我的信 我知道重聚的方法了
According to my character sheet, if I rub the blade of our magic family sword while you rub the hilt, twin beacons of light will reveal our locations to each other.
我的角色属性栏中写着 如果我擦拭祖传宝剑的剑刃 与此同时你也在摩挲剑柄 就会有两束光芒 照亮我俩之间的路
Each night, I will think of you and rub, praying for the night fate will find us rubbing together.
每晚我一边想你 一边拭剑不止 祈祷着命运 能让我们同摩挲 共擦拭
Your son, joseph Gordon Diehard.
儿 约瑟夫·戈登·虎胆龙威敬上
- complex — adj.复杂的;合成的; n.复合体;综合设施;
- religion — n.宗教;宗教信仰;
- express — v. 表达;表示; 表露;代表; adj. 特快的;快速的;快递的;用快递寄送的; n. 特快列车;快件服务;快递服务;快运服务; adv. 使用快速服务;
- apart — adv. 分开;分离;相距;不在一起; adj. (与众)不同的;
- receive — vt.收到;接待;接纳; vi.接收;
- According — adj.相符的;一致的;相应的;和谐的;调和的; adv.依照;根据;按照; v.给予(accord的 现在分词);使和谐一致;使符合;使适合;
- reveal — vt.显示;透露;揭露;泄露; n.揭露;暴露;门侧,窗侧;
- fate — n.命运; vt.注定;
Something strange has happened.
发生了一件很奇怪的事A sparrow lands on Riggs Diehard's shoulder. 一只燕子落在了里格斯·虎胆龙威的肩上
It carries a note.
它带来了一封信
Abed, I... rub my sword's hilt?
阿布蒂 我...摩挲剑柄
A beam of light shoots out from your location , as the hilt of Diehard seeks its blade.
你所站之处发出一束光芒 虎胆龙威之剑柄要找寻剑刃了
The beam arcs and meets an equal beam in the woods to the north.
这束光芒不断前行 在北边树林里 与另一束光芒相遇
Is that where the others are?
他们就在那里吗
Yes, 10 miles away, same as you.
没错 他们离塔同样仅十英里远
So we'll be arriving at the tower...
所以我们到达塔时...
At the same time tomorrow morning.
他们也会在明早同时抵达
This began as a race.
竞赛开始了
But it may end in war.
结局也许是殊死之战
Does anybody have a toothpick?
你们谁有牙签吗
I got a piece of popcorn stuck in my tooth.
有粒玉米嵌在了我的牙里
You know, it's, like, right under the gum, and, you know, I've been trying, like, for 15 minutes with, you know, my tooth and, like, with my tongue and with my finger, and I'm always one tooth off, and I just can't seem to...
你懂的 用口香糖总是粘不到 我已经努力了好久 快十五分钟了 又是用牙齿 又是用舌头的 甚至还用上了手指 总是差一点 总是够不到...
Oh, hello, there we go. Anyway .
诶呀 够到了 好了
But it may end in war.
结局也许是殊死之战
Maybe after all we've been through, we should just call this thing off.
我们经历了这么多 不如游戏就此终止吧
What, you think that's up to us?
你觉得我们能做主吗
You've seen the way he talks to me.
你也看到了他跟我说话的样子
He doesn't want his own father in his life.
他根本不希望亲生父亲参与他的生活
He'll do anything to win, and that includes attacking you.
为了赢他会不择手段 哪怕是伤害你们
And you best believe that your little friends in there are drinking up his kool-aid.
你们那群在他队里的朋友 最好祈祷他们能全身而退
- beam — n. 梁;光线;平衡木;(电波的)波束; v. 照射;发光;笑容满面;眉开眼笑;
- location — n.位置(形容词 locational);地点;外景拍摄场地;
- piece — n.块;件;篇;硬币; vt.修补;接合;凑合;
- Anyway — adv.无论如何, 不管怎样;总之;
This is a man who thinks of grandchildren like trophies.
他这人觉得孙子就像奖杯
Which is why he'll play to win.
因此他对成功势在必得
And why I can't let him.
所以我不会允许他赢
Rise, brave , sweet Dingleberry.
平身 勇敢美丽的小粪球
Rise.
平身
Both parties have arrived at the black tower.
两队皆到达黑暗之塔
Hi, guys.
同志们好
Father. - Joseph Gordon.
父亲 -约瑟夫·戈登
We are here, so Tristram Steelheart, Lord of the Sky Spiders, can slay the Necromancer.
我们来了 特里斯坦·钢铁之心也来了 飞蛛之王足可以手刃亡灵法师
You guys cool, or are we gonna have to get red?
尔等没问题 亦或需要流血之争
Tiny Nuggins, waterboarder of Goblins, will do the slaying, because every man has the right to hang out with his grandson.
小纳金斯 水生哥布林尚要拼死战斗 因享天伦之乐之权利 乃世人皆有之
Too bad you're outnumbered.
奈何尔等寡不敌众
No, they're not.
并非如此
I'm not part of this.
和我没关系
I'm Joseph Gordon Diehard, and I am only here to hug my father, which I now do.
吾乃约瑟夫·戈登·虎胆龙威 今日来此 只为拥抱我父 现在就要抱抱
It's a trick.
小心有诈
I'm not letting him hug me.
我才不会让他抱
I hug my father.
我要抱父亲
He has gunpowder in his pants .
他的裤子里有火药
I draw my sword. Stay back!
我取剑 退后
I draw an arrow. - So do I.
弓箭取出 -我也取
Troll sound ! - Jeff, do you lower your sword?
巨魔怒吼 -杰夫 是否放下宝剑
No! - Dean, are you...
不放 -院长你要不要...
I hug my father! - You're impaled.
拥抱父亲 -你被刺穿
Worth it.
值了
Good Lord.
老天爷啊
Son slayer!
弑儿者
I attack Jeff! - Arrow at Chang!
我攻击杰夫 -射昌一箭
Arrow at Annie! - I head for the door.
射安妮一箭 -我冲向大门
So do I!
同上
Taste the blade of Diehard!
尝尝虎胆龙威之剑刃吧
- brave — adj.勇敢的;华丽的; vt.勇敢地面对; n.勇士;
- pants — n.裤子;
- sound — vt.听(诊);测量,测…深;使 发声;试探;宣告; n.声音,语音;噪音;海峡;吵闹;听力范围;[医]探条; adj.健全的,健康的;合理的;可靠 的;有效彻底的; adv.彻底地,充分地; vi.听起来;发出声音;回响;测深;
- lower — vt.减弱,减少;放下,降 下;贬低; vi.降低;减弱;跌落; adj.下游的;下级的;下等的;
I run for cover. - I turn a snake into a rope.
跑走找掩护 -我将蛇变成绳索
Fire two arrows at Annie. - Spear, spear.
两箭射向安妮 -刺矛刺矛
I take the kid. I pop him. - Three damage.
我 -三点伤害
Lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt.
闪电球 闪电球 闪电球
Cure moderate wounds!
治愈中度伤口
I spray all over them.
我喷向所有人
I hold Britta's face in a puddle.
我把布雷塔的脸按进泥坑
Seven damage. - cleave, cleave, cleave!
七点伤害 -左劈右砍 左劈右砍
I fire two arrows.
我射出两箭
Dingleberry smash !
小粪球 粉碎
Plus three, Demonic Eye Look.
加三 魔力眼神
And shove it up them!
扔向他们
After that, I put one right behind the ear.
然后 我在耳后放一个
Sir Riggs, hand in your character sheet.
里格斯先生 交出你的角色卡
Top floor of the tower, one door.
塔上最高层 一扇门
I open it.
我打开它
I cast flame strike on him.
我朝他发射火焰攻击
You cast that already. - Mace.
你已经扔过了 -狼牙棒
Okay. Missed. - Ah.
好 没砸中 -唉
I hit him with a throwing dagger.
我朝他甩飞刀
You used all your knives. - ah, what...
你的刀都用光了 -啊 什么...
Will one of you guys take care...
你们就不能出点力...
What? You're all dead? I keep going.
啥 都死光了 我继续
I follow. - You've reached the Necromancer's workshop .
我跟着 -你到达亡灵法师的工作室
You see his bed, some bottles of goop, some other necromancing crap, but no Necromancer.
你看到他的床和几瓶黏糊糊的东西 还有其他的一些零零碎碎 但是亡灵法师不在
I search. I search.
我找 再找
Can I search, or are you gonna stab me in the back?
我能找吗 你不会从背后捅我吧
Hey, I am a thief, not a wuss.
我是窃贼不是小人
I search too.
习; 我也找
- Lightning — adj.闪电的;快速的; n.闪电; vi.闪电;
- moderate — v. 缓和;使适中;审核评分(查看不同阅卷 人所打分数是否公平一致); adj. 适度的;中等的;温和的;不激烈的; n. 持温和观点者(尤指政见);
- spray — n.喷雾;喷雾器;水沫; vt.喷射; vi.喷;
- smash — vt.粉碎;使破产;溃裂; n.破碎;扣球;冲突;大败; vi.粉 碎;打碎; adj.了不起的;非常轰动的;出色的;
- strike — vi.打,打击;罢工;敲,敲击;抓;打动;穿透; vt.打, 击;罢工;撞击,冲击;侵袭;打动;到达; n.罢工;打击;殴打;
- workshop — n. 车间;研讨会;讲习班;工场; v. 学
You find a secret door.
你找到了一扇暗门
It's easy because it's already open.
很简单 因为它是开着
It leads to a ladder, which goes straight down to another open door on the back of the tower.
里面有梯子 一直向下延伸 尽头是一扇开着的门 通往塔后
Ah, man.
哎呀我去
Way to go. That's great.
干的好 非常好
He just got away.
他跑了
Hey, you can't just say he's gone.
你不能信口雌黄说他跑了
You owe us an ending .
你欠我们一个解决
I owe you nothing.
我什么都不欠
I am a Dungeon Master.
我是地下城主
I create a boundless world, and I bind it by rules.
我创造出无穷尽的世界 并以规则约束之
Too heavy for a bridge? It breaks.
桥上太重 就会垮塌
Get hit? Take damage.
遭到攻击 就有伤害
Spend an hour outside someone's front door, fighting over who gets to kill him?
在别人家门口花一小时 争着要杀他
He leaves through the back.
他就从后门逃跑
He's out there somewhere.
他在外面
You might find him, if you get your crap together.
如果你们可以齐心协力 也许可以找到
Hey, guys.
同志们
Take it from a bunch of ghosts.
听听我们鬼魂的意见吧
This is no kind of life.
这哪叫生活
You need fresh air and frozen yogurt.
你们需要新鲜空气和冰镇酸奶
It's on me.
我请客
Hug it out.
抱抱吧
Oh, see... - Hug it out?
不是 -还抱抱
Gag me. - Who even uses that phrase?
真恶心 -谁说话这么恶心
Are you out of your mind? - All right, I'm climbing down the ladder. I'm gonna find this guy.
你脑子进水了吧 -好 我爬下梯子 要找到这个人
I stay and search the workshop.
我留在那搜索工作室
Does he have any stuff there that can heal me?
有没有可以治疗我的东西
You do find some potions.
你找到了一些药剂
okay, well, I-I get half of that.
我喝半瓶
Excuse me, you just went down the ladder.
不好意思 你下梯子走了
- ending — n.结局;结尾;
- create — vt.创造,创作;造成;
- bind — vi.结合;装订;有约束力;过紧; vt.绑;约束;装订; 包扎;凝固; n.捆绑;困境;讨厌的事情;植物的藤蔓;
- bunch — n.群;串;突出物; vi.隆起;打褶;形成一串; vt.使 成一串;使打褶;
- stuff — n.东西;材料;填充物;素材资料; vt.塞满;填塞;让吃饱; vi.吃得过多;
- heal — vt.治 愈,痊愈;和解; vi.痊愈;
Well, I can hear you... can I hear him looting upstairs?
我也能听见啊 我能听到在上面翻吧
Not if I move about silently.
我动作很轻就不会
Fine. Fine. If I heal you, Can we divide the potions?
好好 如果我听到了 能分我点药剂吗
Okay. But I decide who gets what.
好 但我决定谁喝哪个
All right, fine, but we've gotta be wary of traps.
好 但我们要小心有诈
I don't have to do a damn thing that you tell me to do.
我才不要听你的
What's going on? - Shh.
怎么回事 -嘘
You outta your mind? Oh, you give me a break.
你是不是傻掉了 你可算了吧
Do you wanna get the Necromancer or not?
你到底想不想抓到亡灵法师
I'm so up to here with you. - Do you want...
我快忍你到头了 -你到底...
Do they like each other now?
他们这是喜欢对方了吗
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑呢
They can't stand being in the same room.
他们都没法共处一室
I also don't think they can handle being apart.
也受不了彼此分开
And I think they just found a way to avoid doing either.
我想他们找到了 可以一举两得的方法
And that's the best most fathers and sons can do.
这就是父子之间最好的相处
You've made me so proud today.
我好为你骄傲哦
Does anyone know where we can buy a real sword?
谁知道哪有卖真剑的
Jeffrey.
杰夫瑞
You're still at the entrance to the chamber of grief.
你还在悲痛室的入口
Your move, Mr. Tickles.
轮到你了 痒先生
You successfully pour more tea into Count Frogula's cup.
你成功的给蛙古拉的杯子里倒了茶
That puts it at Hillary Rodham Kitten.
给希拉里·克林喵一分
Okay, you attempt to pass crumpets.
好 你想递松饼
You fail .
失败
- divide — vt.划分;除;分开;使产生分歧; vi.分开;意见分歧; n.[地理]分水岭,分水线;
- handle — n.[建]把手; 柄;手感;口实; vt.处理;操作;运用;买卖;触摸; vi.搬运;易于操纵;
- avoid — vt.避免;避开,躲避;消除;
- chamber — n.(身体或器官内的)室,膛;房间;会所; adj.室内的;私人的,秘密的; vt.把…关在室内;装填(弹 药等);
- pour — v. 倒;倾倒;倾泻;使(液体)连续流出; n. 流出;大雨;[冶]浇注;(已熔金属的)一次浇注量;
- attempt — n.企图,试图;攻击; vt.企图,试图;尝试;
Okay, guys, I'm getting a little frustrated.
各位 我有点不高兴
If you'd just take a look at your inventories, You'll see that...
你们看下自己的技能表 就会发现...
Abed, are you almost done?
阿布蒂 你玩完了吗
I can't sleep without my stuffies.
没有毛绒玩具我睡不着
Fine. Hold on.
好 等下Oh, a goblin notices you and murders you all. 一只哥布林发现了你们并将你们全部秒杀
You're dead. They're all yours.
你们都死了 全还给你
- fail — vi.失败,不及格;破产;缺乏;衰退; vt.不及格;使失望;忘记;舍弃; n.不及格;