It's settled.
就这么决定了
The urinals in the women's restroom will be turned into planters.
女厕所里的便池会换成花盆
Onto chores.
下面是杂务
We need some able bodies to clear out a space in the east hall's storage room.
我们需要一些人手 清理一下东大厅的储藏室
I'll do it. - Really?
我来吧 -真的吗
Yeah, Annie always goes from the easy chores to the hardest.
当然 安妮说杂务的时候总是由易到难
That's true, isn't it?
好像确实是这样
I'll do it too. - Yeah, me too.
那我也参加 -我也是
Okay, that concludes this meeting.
好的 此次会议结束
Oh! - Aw, man!
我去 -该死的
Nobody picks up on my patterns!
谁也猜不透我想干什么
What am I gonna say next?
知道我接下来要说什么吗
Graham cracker! You didn't know.
全麦饼干 你根本猜不到
Hey, it's the "Aww couple."
「矮油情侣」出现了
Look what Rachel got me: Pile Of Bullets.
你们看瑞秋送了我什么 「枪林弹雨」
An interactive old west-themed VCR game from the '90s.
90年代的西部牛仔主题录像带对战游戏
I found it at Goodwill.
我在古威二手店买的
It was between a thighmaster and a Dick Tracy Burger King glass.
就在美腿器和汉堡王版
It was between a thighmaster and a Dick Tracy Burger King glass.
「至尊神探」玻璃杯中间
Happy anniversary . - Anniversary?
周年纪念日快乐 -周年纪念日I guess I should learn your name, young lady. 那我可得问问你的名字了 这位小姐
Oh, Rachel.
我叫瑞秋
Rachel. Nice to meet you, Rachel. You can go.
瑞秋 幸会 瑞秋 你可以走了
Okay.
好吧
Anniversary?
周年纪念日
Yeah, Rachel and I have been dating for one of your months, but our relationship is 12 times more efficient , so it's really been a year.
按你们的时间 我跟瑞秋在一起一个月了 但我们的恋爱效率是你们世界的十二倍 所以已经一年了
Our sleep cycles are in synch, we can communicate with our eyebrows, and she knows my Netflix password...
我们的生物钟完全共振 可以用眉毛彼此交流她还知道我的奈飞账号密码
Jeff's Netflix password.
也知道杰夫的奈飞密码
- storage — n. 贮存;存储(方式);付费托管;
- anniversary — n.周年纪念日;
- relationship — n.关系;关联;
- efficient — adj.有效率的;有能力的;生效的;
- communicate — vi.通讯,传达;相通;交流;感染; vt.传达;感 染;显露;
Damn it. I'm changing that.
该死的 我要改密码
I changed it. - To what?
我已经改了 -改成什么了
Nice try.
我会告诉你吗
Annie, can Rachel come to our place to play this tonight?
安妮 今晚瑞秋能来咱们家玩吗
I can't afford to take her anywhere.
其他地方我消费不起
Well, my brother's in town for the week, and I'm broke too, so I was gonna make him dinner tonight.
我弟弟来了 要住一周 而且我也破产了 所以打算今晚做饭给他吃
Cool. Double date?
好啊 那就四人约会
Dinner and 1993 interactive VCR game?
吃完晚饭 再玩1993年的录像带游戏
What are you making? - Salmon.
你要做什么菜 -三文鱼
Buttered noodles.
黄油拌面吗
Buttered noodles are my favorite .
我最爱吃黄油拌面了
Quick announcement for two of Greendale's finest.
给格林德尔的两位精英宣布个小通知
Payday is postponed until next week.
发工资日延期到下周了
So this...
为表歉意
is my freestyle rap apology .
我给大家来段即兴说唱
* Well, I'm a peanut bar *
*我变身一颗花生糖*
* And I'm here to say *
*小试身手秀说唱*
* Your checks will arrive on another day *
*薪水改天才能发放*
* Another day, another dime, *
*又过一天 又挣一分钱*
*another rhyme, another dollar *
*再换个节奏 再挣一美元*
* Another stuffed shirt with another white collar *
*白领民工狗 臭美装逼犯*
* Criminals, wall street, taking the pie *
*罪犯 华尔街 吃香又喝辣*
* And all the black man gets is a plate of white lies *
*而所有黑人却被谎言欺骗*
* Prisons! Recruitin' 'em! Police be shootin' them *
*监狱吃牢饭 条子射着玩*
* Rap artists lootin' them, labels all dilutin' them *
*说唱歌手损着玩 各种标签全冲淡*
* Barack Obama is scared of me *
*奥巴马见了我也胆颤*
* 'Cause I don't swallow knowledge *
*我绝不独吞知识*
* And I spit it for free *
*而是义务传播*
- Damn — vt.谴责;罚…下地狱; vi.谴责; n.一点;诅咒; adj.可恶的; adv.非常; int.讨厌;
- afford — vt.给予,提 供;买得起;
- favorite — n.幸运儿;喜欢的事物;特别喜欢的人; adj.最喜爱的;中意的;宠爱的;
- apology — n. 道歉;谢罪;辩护;勉强的替代物;
- plate — n.碟;金属板;金属牌;感光底片; vt.电镀;给…装甲;
- swallow — v. 吞 下;咽下;吞没;相信; n. 吞;咽;燕;一次吞咽的量;
* Let me clear my throat , ah-ha, ah-ha... *
*让我清个嗓子 啊咳 啊咳*
I don't know what that was, I don't.
我也不知道刚刚怎么了 我不知道
I don't know what that was.
我真不知道怎么回事
So nice to have the Edison kids under one roof again.
埃迪生家的孩子们同聚一堂啦 真好啊
Remember when we used to cut carrots for mom?
记得我们以前帮妈妈切萝卜吗
Yes.
记得
I need a soda .
我要喝苏打水
Oh, okay.
好的
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Door's busted.
门坏了
Landlord's in jail and money's tight.
房东进监狱了 我们也没钱
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
Anthony! Thank you!
安东尼 谢谢你
Yeah.
没什么
Hey, Abed, a quick word.
阿布蒂 过来说话
What would you think about my brother moving in with us?
要是我弟跟我们住一起 你会介意吗
Do I just keep cutting carrots?
我要继续切萝卜吗
Yes, Anthony!
对 安东尼
He has money. He's handy .
他有钱 也很好用
You're putting me on the spot .
你这是要置我于危险之中
I guess my knee-jerk concern would be that he's a viking and might only use our home as a temporary base before moving inland where lumber is more plentiful .
我下意识的反应就是 担心他是海盗 只是来我们家 稍微休整一下 很快就会回岛上 因为那里的木材更丰富
He's a good guy.
他是好人
We can't afford to keep splitting the rent two ways.
我们两个人平分的话就要付不起房租了
You have a better idea?
你有更好的主意吗
How about Rachel? - Is that a joke?
叫瑞秋来呢 -你开玩笑吗
Is it cool if I poop?
我可以大便吗
- spit — n. 唾液;唾沫;啐唾沫;吐痰; v. 唾(唾沫、食物等);啐唾沫(常表示愤怒或鄙视);怒斥;
- throat — n.喉咙; 嗓子,嗓音;窄路; vt.开沟于;用喉音说;
- soda — n. 苏打;纯碱;苏打汽水(加果味,有时加入冰淇淋);无水 碳酸钠;
- jail — n.监狱;监牢;拘留所; vt.监禁;下狱;
- handy — adj.便利的;手边的,就近的;容易取得的;敏捷 的;
- spot — n.地点;斑点; vt.认出;弄脏;用灯光照射; vi.沾上污渍;满是斑点; adj.现场的;现货买卖的; adv. 准确地;恰好;
- concern — vt.涉及,关系到;使担心; n.关系;关心;关心的事;
- temporary — adj.暂时的,临 时的; n.临时工,临时雇员;
- inland — n.内地;内陆; adj.内陆的;内地的;国内的; adv.在内地;向内地;向内 陆;在内陆;
- plentiful — adj.丰富的;许多的;丰饶的;
- rent — n. 租金;撕裂;破裂处;裂口; v. 出租;租用;租借; 将…租给; adj. 撕裂的;分裂的;
No, Anthony! Just cut the carrots!
不行 安东尼 快点切萝卜
You've been dating Rachel for a month.
你才跟瑞秋在一起一个月
I don't think you heard his question.
我觉得你没听到他的话
The answer is yes!
答案是可以
Rachel and I have been dating for the equivalent of a year.
我跟瑞秋在一起的时间相当于一年
Oh, really?
是吗
'Cause I feel like I've been hearing about that for two years.
是吗 我感觉你「两年」来 一直在这样说
You can't just microwave a relationship
你不能用微波炉来速热一段感情
like it's a bean burrito. - Annie.
感情不是玉米卷 -安妮
I ain't living with your month-long girlfriend, brah.
我可不要跟你刚交往了一个月的女友同居
Well, I ain't living with your wack-ass, don't- know-whether- to-keep-cutting-carrots- or- ask-if-he- can-take-a-poop-brother.
那我也不要跟你的蠢弟弟同居 他不知道要不要继续切萝卜 去大便还要请示你
Can we discuss this later?
这事能一会再说吗
Rachel's on her way, and I'd like to practice my smile.
瑞秋要来了 我想练习一下如何微笑
I guess it was just air.
只有屁 没拉出来
Why are we organizing a storage room?
为什么我们要整理储存室
How is this not a janitor's job?
这难道不是校工要做的吗
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
Why the hell do you have all those muscles if you're gonna bitch about moving boxes?
你连搬个东西都要磨磨唧唧的 要一身肌肉何用啊
Is the air working in here?
这里的空调是不是没开I'm sweating like a catholic on judgment day. 我出的汗比天主教徒在审判日出的都多了
Just a little protestant humor.
来点新教徒式幽默
I've got more. - Oh, can't wait.
还有很多呢 -好「期待」呀
Nothin'.
完全没风
Wait, there's something in there blocking the vent.
等等 有东西堵住了通风口
You gonna open it?
你要撬开吗
You do realize nothing good has ever been found in a vent, right?
你知道的吧 通风口里 从来不会有好东西
It's a vent.
那可是通风口啊
- equivalent — adj.等价的,相等的;同意义的; n.等价物,相等物;
- hearing — n.听力;审讯,听讯; v.听见 (hear的ing形式);
- bean — n.豆;嘴峰;毫无价值的东西; vt.击…的头部;
- hell — n.地狱;究竟(作加强语气词); 训斥;黑暗势力; vi.过放荡生活;飞驰; int.该死;见鬼(表示惊奇、烦恼、厌恶、恼怒、失望等);
Intro to Chemistry. Third edition .
「化学概论」第三版
Mint.
全新的
$200 retail .
零售价二百元
160 on the street.
地摊价一百六
Why are there books in an air duct?
为什么这些书会在空调里
Why is there hot sauce in the bathroom?
为什么厕所会有辣椒酱
It's Greendale. - They must be stolen.
这里可是格林德尔 -肯定是有人偷的
We have to tell the dean. - Hold on.
我们得告诉校长 -等等
Let's just calm down and have a slow, pleasant chat
我们先冷静点 好好讨论一下
about possibilities. - What kind?
关于可能性的话题 -什么
All kinds. Anything is possible.
各种可能性 一切皆有可能
We might one day have hover cars.
以后可能会出现悬浮车
Kale might be poisonous .
甘蓝也许会有毒
And we might not have to get the dean involved here.
这件事也许可以不告诉校长
Jeffrey, these are stolen! - From who?
杰夫瑞 这些是赃物 -谁丢的
By who? How long ago?
谁偷的 多久之前的
It's "From whom," "By whom."
「谁」应该用宾格形式
But he nailed the third question.
不过最后一个问题太犀利了
Look, we are the committee that deals with Greendale's problems.
格林德尔的一切问题 都是我们这个委员会处理的
Now did you see anything on our list about a pile of missing books that are worth more than the school they're hidden in?
我们的待办清单上有出现过丢书事件吗 这些书的价钱加起来都能买下整个学校了
One thing's for sure.
有一点事是确定的
If we hand these over, they'll really go missing.
如果我们交了公 这些书就真丢了
And you think that money's gonna be used to cut our paychecks or to make another rapping peanut costume ?
你觉得这些钱 会用来给我们发工资吗 还是用来再做一套花生糖说唱服装
I can't believe what I'm hearing.
你们竟然说出这种话
- edition — n. 版次;版本(出版形式);(报纸、杂志的)一份;一辑;
- retail — vt.零售;转述; vi.零售; n.零售; adv. 以零售方式; adj.零售的;
- sauce — n. 酱;调味汁;讨厌的话(或举动);无礼的话(或举动); v. 给…加滋味; 〈俚〉对…说冒昧话;
- calm — adj.静的,平静的;沉着的; vt.使平静;使镇定; vi.平静下来;镇定下来; n.风 平浪静;
- poisonous — adj.有毒的;恶毒的;讨厌的;
- committee — n. 委员会;
- missing — adj.失踪的;缺少的; v.错过(miss的ing形式);想念;漏掉;
- costume — n.服装,装束;戏装,剧装; vt.给…穿上服装;
Fine. You wanna go to heaven?
好啊 你想上天堂吗
Walk away, more for us.
转身离开 我们分红还会多点
I'm an accomplice now!
我现在是共犯了
If I walk away, I'll only get into heaven by turning you in.
要是我离开 只有举报你们才能上天堂
But what about your restaurant?
那你的餐厅呢
What about your kids?
你的孩子们呢
Ms. Bennett, when God talks to you, what language does he use?
班内特女士 上帝跟你交谈时 他用的是哪种语言
Because in my experience, when he thinks you deserve something, he drops it on you like a ton of bricks.
因为据我的经验 当他认为你值得拥有某物时会直截了当地扔进你手里
Okay.
好吧
All right.
那好吧
But if we're gonna do this, we're gonna do this clean and safe.
但如果要这样做的话 一定要做得干净稳妥
We're gonna move these to my restaurant in bread carts, and we're gonna sit on 'em until we know they're cold.
先用面包车把书运到我的餐厅 等到确保没人注意之后再进行下一步
Then we're gonna price them through a third party, and we're gonna unload them in a single score .
到时候要请第三方进行标价 然后再一次性卸货转手
None of that nickel-and-dime crap.
绝对不能一本一本做小生意
I don't wanna leave a trail .
我可不想留下任何线索
Yeah, great. - Wonderful.
好啊 -太好了
Okay, let's count these babies up.
行了 先点点数吧
Yeah, great.
没问题
When we were kids, Anthony and I would play time machine.
我和安东尼小的时候 经常玩时光机的游戏
We would go, "Oh, no! We're in barbarian times!
我们会说一声 「天哪 我们来到了野人时代」
Quick! Back to the time machine!"
「快 赶紧回到时光机里」
And then we would run back to the time machine.
然后我们就跑回到时光机里
It's true.
没错I bet that's why Abed is like a brother to me. 正因为这样我才会觉得阿布蒂像我的弟弟
You guys are so alike .
你们太像了
- deserve — vi.应受,应得; vt.应受,应得;
- unload — v. 脱手;(从车、船上)卸;退出;推卸(责任);
- single — adj.单一的;单身的;单程的; n.一个;单打;单程票; vt.选出; vi.击出一垒安打;
- score — n. 成绩;比 分;总谱;伤痕; v. 评分;(在游戏或比赛中)得分;(在游戏或比赛中)记分;
- trail — v. 跟踪;追踪;(被)拖;磨蹭; n. 小径;路径;踪迹;足迹;
I can't accept that based on one time-machine story.
不能根据一个时光机的故事就确信这一点
Rachel, did you tell Annie about your waterpik?
瑞秋 你跟安妮讲过你的洁碧冲牙器了吗
I suppose now is as good a time as any.
那我就择日不如撞日了
I own a waterpik.
我有个洁碧冲牙器
Annie has one too.
安妮也有一个
You guys both care for your teeth the same amount.
你们都十分关爱自己的牙齿
If you shared a bathroom, it'd go pretty smoothly.
如果你们共用洗手间 肯定很和谐
Anthony said he could fix our cabinets.
安东尼说他能修好我们的柜子
Rachel used to mop floors when she worked at Kmart.
瑞秋在超市工作的时候负责擦地板
She mops good.
她擦得可好了
Is this a real conversation or are we being bugged by the Feds?
咱们这是聊天呢 还是说我们被联调局监听了
Abed.
阿布蒂
Sidebar.
借一步说话
What do you think happens after you die?
你认为你死后会怎样
I don't know.
不知道
You're lucky .
你真幸运
Stop trying to sell me on Rachel.
别再捧你们家瑞秋了
Stop pitching Anthony so hard.
你也别再使劲为安东尼美言了
You're like ice cream cake out there...overkill.
跟冰激凌蛋糕似的 过火了哦
We need a roommate. We're broke.
我们需要一个室友 我们穷死了
I vote for Rachel. - I vote for Anthony.
我支持瑞秋 -我支持安东尼
Flip a coin ? - No.
掷硬币吗 -不
Coins create parallel timelines.
硬币会制造平行空间的
Rock, paper, scissors ?
石头剪子布
); That's a nine-sided coin.
那是九面硬币
- alike — adj.相似的;相同的; adv.以同样的方式;类似于;
- suppose — vt.假设;认为;让(虚拟语气);推想; vi.猜 想;料想; conj.假使…结果会怎样;
- pretty — adj.漂亮的;可爱的;优美的; adv.相当地;颇; n.漂亮的人;
- being — n.存在;生命;本质;品格; adj.存在的;现有的;
- lucky — adj.幸运的;侥幸的;
- vote — n.投票,选举;选 票;得票数; vt.提议,使投票;投票决定;公认; vi.选举,投票;
- coin — vt.铸造(货币);杜撰,创造; n.硬币, 钱币;
- create — vt.创造,创作;造成;
- parallel — adj. 平行(的);极相似的;同时发生的;相应的; v. 与…相似; 与…同时发生;与…媲美;比得上; n. (尤指不同地点或时间的)极其相似的人(或情况、事件等);
- scissors — n.剪刀;剪式跳法; v.剪开;删除(scissor的第三人称单数
What about Pile of Bullets?
用「枪林弹雨」决定怎么样
You wanna decide on a roommate with a 1993 old west-themed VCR game?
你想用一套1993年的西部主题 录像带游戏决定室友
If Rachel or I win, Rachel moves in.
如果我和瑞秋赢了 瑞秋搬进来
If you or Anthony win, I'll politely surrender and count down the days until he eats me.
如果你和安东尼赢了 我会友善地投降 然后开始倒数 直到他把我吃掉
Alll right, it's settled.
好吧 就这么办
Is this working? - It's a handshake in progress.
这样行吗 -慢慢来 握手需要磨合
Who wants to play Pile of Bullets?
谁想玩「枪林弹雨」
Not me. - You have to.
我不想 -必须玩
Oh, it's okay, we don't have to.
没事 不想玩就不玩
It's not okay. We do have to.
有事 必须玩
We all have to, and one day we'll tell you why.
都得玩 总有一天我会告诉你原因的
But for now, let's simply retire to the TV area.
现在我们去电视区
For the highest stakes 1993 interactive VCR game of your entire young adult lives.
一起玩年少时最爱玩的 1993年的一款互动录像带游戏
Okay, let's see what you got.
让我验验货吧
Yeah.
好啊
Okay.
好吧
I know somebody that knows people.
我人脉很广的
I can get you a price per book, find a buyer, and make a deal .
我可以帮你们找个卖家 定个价 做交易
For half.
五五分
That's ridiculous .
太扯了
I'm assuming more than half the risk .
我可是承担了一半的风险
Half is fair . - Not really.
五五分很公平 -不是的
Because they're ours, all 100% of them.
因为书是我们的 100%是我们的
Giving you half is not fair, it's silly.
给你一半不是公平 是犯傻
Okay, good luck.
人; 好吧 祝你们好运
- surrender — vt.使投降;放弃;交出;听任; vi.投降;屈服;自首; n.投降;放弃;交出;屈服;
- retire — n. 退隐;[军] 退兵信号;〈罕〉退隐所; v. (令)退职;(使)退休;(因伤)退出(比赛等);
- entire — adj.全部的,整个的;全体 的;
- adult — adj.成年的;成熟的; n.成年人;
- deal — vt.处理;给予;分配;发牌; vi.处理;讨论;对待;做生意; n.交 易;(美)政策;待遇;份量;
- ridiculous — adj.可笑的;荒谬的;
- risk — n.风险;危险;冒险; vt.冒…的危险;
- fair — adj.公平的;美丽的,白皙的;[气象]晴朗的; adv.公平地;直接地;清楚地; vi.转晴; n.展览会;市集;美
You wanna re-blindfold me?
想要再把我眼睛遮住吗
I know we're in E-9 in the east wing.
我知道我们在东楼的E9区
I know that because it smells like weed .
因为这里一股大麻味儿
Not my weed.
不是我的大麻
Look, I'm willing to give her half.
听着 我愿意给她我的一半
Hear that, Britta?
听见了吗 布雷塔
You can have half of Jeff's share .
杰夫的一半归你
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
That's what you're offering by giving her half of the total.
你要给她你的一半
Either she can get half of all of our money or she can get half of your share.
要么她拿到我们收入的一半 要么拿到你的一半
Either way, you walk away with about 16%.
不管怎样 你都拿到大约16%
That's not fair. - Damn right.
那不公平 -没错
Here's what is: 25% for each of us.
这样 我们四个人平分
Take it or leave it, Britta.
要不要随你 布雷塔
* Legalize it *
*把它合法化*
* Don't Chang-I... *
*别昌*
Hey, guys.
大伙好啊
Look, if something sketchy is happening, I don't care.
如果这里发生了什么不正当勾当 我不在乎
So I'm just gonna back out of the room now and...
我现在就闪人
He can't leave.
他不能走
No! No!
不要不要
I didn't see anything. I did not see anything!
我什么都没看见
Britta, find some rope .
布雷塔 找绳子
I've got rope.
绳子我有
'"Each player starts with six bullet tokens, Ten gold certificates, and a color-coded posse token ."
每个玩家起手六颗子弹棋子 十张金色证书和一个彩色棋子
There's two types of tokens?
有两种棋子
I'm sure we'll figure it out.
会玩明白的
Howdy!
你好啊
You look like a real group of gunslingers.
你们看起来很像枪手呢
Everyone in town's mighty scared, what with all the gold and the outlaws.
镇里的大伙儿都很害怕 因为到处是金子和不法之徒
But only one of us can make it out alive.
但我们之中只有一个人能活着出去
- weed — vt.除草;铲除; n.杂草,野草;菸草; vi.除草;
- share — vt.分享,分担;分配; vi.共享;分担; n.份额;股份;
- rope — n. 绳索;粗绳;线缆;圈绳; v. 用绳子捆(或绑、系);用绳子系牢;捆紧;用套索抓捕(动物);
- bullet — n. 子弹;只选某党全部候选人的投票;豆子; vi.射出;迅速行进;
- token — n. 表示;(用以启动某些机器或用作 支付方式的)代币;代金券;赠券; adj. 装样子的;装点门面的;敷衍的;象征性的;
- figure — n.数字;人物;图形; 价格;(人的)体形;画像; vi.计算;出现;扮演角色; vt.计算;认为;描绘;象征;
Are we robbing the town?
我们是要抢劫这个小镇吗
By now, you should have your bullets, your gold, and two wild west tokens each.
现在你们应该准备好你们的子弹 金子 和各两枚狂野西部棋子
Hang onto those tokens no matter what.
无论如何拿好这些棋子
There's two kinds of tokens. - two each?
有两种棋子 -一样两个吗
Now when you hear the word "Draw,"
当你听到「拔枪」
or when you see a square with a color or number matching one of you or your opponent's cards, the first one of you to say, " Bang ,"
或是看到一个颜色或号码跟你或你对手的牌 相匹配的方块时 第一个喊出「砰」的人
wins the challenged player's token and the amount of their bid in gold!
将赢得被挑战对手的棋子 以及他们下注的黄金
What's going on? - shh!
什么 -嘘
Ready? - Yes?
准备好了吗 -是的
I'm not. - Shh!
我没有 -嘘
Are we supposed to be bidding? - Draw!
我们该下注吗 -拔枪
I bid! - Pow! Bang!
我下注 -啪 砰
Rattler!
响尾蛇
Bang! 5!
砰 五
Bang? - Yee-haw!
砰 -咦嗬
Bang-bang! 5! - Bang?
砰砰 五 -砰
Not bad!
不赖
Collect your tokens and let's get on to the next round!
收集你赢得的棋子 我们进行下一轮
What are you doing? Stop that.
你在干什么 住手
He said, "Collect your tokens."
他说「收集你赢得的棋子」
He can't see you.
他看不见你
Didn't abed shoot whoever's 5?
阿布蒂不是朝五神马的开枪了吗
Draw! - Bang! Bang! Bang!
拔枪 -砰砰砰
Odd-numbered players, give up two cards!
奇数的玩家 交出两张牌
Draw! - we have numbers?
拔枪 -我们有号码吗
Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang.
砰砰砰砰砰
Okay, okay, I don't think we're doing this right.
好吧 我们玩得不太对
Are we sure this is a game and not some art film?
确定这是游戏而不是文艺片吗
Now what do we do? - We rewind it and start over.
现在怎么办 -倒回去重新开始
Okay, I'll allow it. - No, it's okay.
好吧 我同意 -没事的
We gave it our best shot, no?
我们试过了 不是吗
I'm sorry, Rachel, is this your home?
抱歉 瑞秋 这是你家吗
- Bang — n. 猛敲;突然的巨响;额前短发;刘海儿; v. 猛敲;砸;(把…)砰地关上;猛摔; adv. 正好;完全地; int. (表示枪声等巨响)砰;
- shoot — vt.射击,射中;拍摄;发芽;使爆炸;给…注射; vi.射击;发芽;拍电影; n.射击; 摄影;狩猎;急流;
Oh, God, no, I'm sorry.
天啊 不是 抱歉
Well, this is what we're playing.
那就得按我家规矩来
But it doesn't make any sense.
但这游戏说不通啊
Oh! It sounds like Anthony wants to forfeit.
看来安东尼要退出了
He doesn't. Don't forfeit, anthony.
没有 别放弃 安东尼
Rachel, we can do this.
瑞秋 我们可以做到的
Just focus , okay? - Okay...
集中注意力 -好
Howdy! - Howdy!
你好 -你好
I love textbooks.
我爱教科书
That's why I stole these.
所以我才会偷它们
All right, knock it off. - What?
打住 -怎么了
You gotta make it sound believable or you're not getting outta here.
你得装得令人信服 不然你就别想走
I'm trying. - Try harder!
我在努力 -再努力一点
Go.
来
I love textbooks.
我爱教科书
That's why I stole them.
所以我才会偷它们
Look at this one.
看看这本
Stolen textbooks are the best kind.
偷来的教科书最棒了
I stole all these books and put 'em in this room so I could come kiss them.
我把它们偷来放在这间屋子里 以便我亲吻它们
That's all, thank you.
就这样 谢谢
Please, I'm on parole!
求你们了 我还在假释期
Exactly.
没错
So keep your mouth shut or we'll send this file to everybody.
所以你最好闭上嘴 否则所有人都会看到这视频
What do you mean "Everybody"?
所有人是什么意思
Everybody!
所有人
Look, I can't do this anymore. - What?
我做不下去了 -什么
I'm out. It's too far, it's too...
我退出 太扯淡了 太...
evil .
邪恶了
Look, you guys can split the money.
你们分钱吧
I'm just gonna leave quietly.
我要安静地走开
Good-bye.
再见
What the hell?
卧槽
What the hell?
你们干什么
I can't let you leave until we're done with this deal.
交易完成之前不能放你走
Shirley, this is not what God wants you to be doing today!
雪瑞 上帝不会想让你这么做
We had our chance to think about that.
的; 这个问题我们已经考虑过了
- focus — n.焦点;中心;清晰;焦距; vt.使集中;使聚焦; vi.集中;聚焦;调节焦距;
- sound — vt.听(诊);测量,测… 深;使发声;试探;宣告; n.声音,语音;噪音;海峡;吵闹;听力范围;[医]探条; adj.健全的,健康的;合理的; 可靠的;有效彻底的; adv.彻底地,充分地; vi.听起来;发出声音;回响;测深;
- mean — adj.平均的;卑鄙的; 低劣的;吝啬的; vt.意味;想要;意欲; n.平均值; vi.用意;
- evil — adj.邪恶的;不幸的;有害的;讨厌的; n.罪 恶,邪恶;不幸;
- split — vt.分离;使分离;劈开;离开;分解; vi.离开;被劈开;断绝关系; n.劈开;裂缝; adj.劈开
He dropped this on us like a ton of bricks.
他就像丢砖头一样把这事丢在我们肩上
Right, Hickey?
对吧 汉基
Oh, yeah, definitely .
没错
Not to say that this isn't getting insane.
这真是太扯犊子了
Blackhat Bill sure ain't the forgivin' type.
黑帽比尔可不会轻易原谅别人
You! Green player! - Yes, partner ?
你 绿色玩家 -什么事 伙计
You can do better than that, can't you?
你能做得更好 不是吗
Yes, pard-ner!
是的 伙计
Pick another player that you want
挑一个玩家
to draw a cactus card. - I choose Anthony!
-抽一张仙人掌牌 -我选安东尼
Anthony, draw a card.
安东尼 抽张牌
Oh! This is a good one.
这张不错
Keep this for when you're in a quick draw.
保存到快速拔枪时
Rachel, your turn! - What do I do?
瑞秋 该你了 -我该做什么
You roll, you roll. Here.
掷骰子 我来
There. My turn.
好了 该我了
Stop! Snake bite! Lose a turn.
住手 毒蛇咬伤 跳过一轮
Anti-venom. - I'll take two.
抗毒剂 -我选二
Draw! - Bang!
拔枪 -砰
Okay, I bid 5 bullets. - I raise 6.
好 我下注五颗子弹 -我加注六颗
11. - Pass. Reverse !
十一 -过 倒退
Hold it! - Yee-haw.
停 -咦嗬
Did you remember to say "Yee-haw"?
你记得说「咦嗬」吗
Anyone that didn't loses a turn.
没说的人跳过一轮
Collect your coins!
收集你的硬币
Anthony, I'll trade you two snakes for a bullet.
安东尼 我用两条蛇换一颗子弹
Just say yes!
说「好的」
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
Stop her, Rachel, stop her! - Bang?
阻止她 瑞秋 -砰
No! Bid 5!
不 下注五
Tornado! - Tornado!
龙卷风 -龙卷风
9 Tornado!
九 龙卷风
Pass! 7!
过 七
Reverse! - 2 Tornado!
倒退 -二 龙卷风
Pass! - Double!
过 -加倍
Draw! - Bang!
拔枪 -砰
Oh, come on.
拜托
You son of a bitch! - Come on.
你个王八羔子 -拜托
Come on, come on. - Come on, come on.
拜托拜托 -来吧来吧
Come on!
来吧
If one of you rolled your bullet number, you're the winner!
如果有人转出了自己的子弹数目 那么你就是赢家
Fast-forward to the red screen to get your gold.
快进到红区去拿你的金子吧
- definitely — adv.清楚地,当然;明确地,肯定地;
- partner — n.伙伴;合伙人;配偶; vi.合伙;合股;成为搭档; vt.使合作;与…合伙;
- Reverse — n. 反面;背面;倒退;相反的情况(或事物); v. 颠倒;倒车;撤销;彻底转变; adj. 相反的;反面的;反向的;背面的;
Well, more food for the buzzards.
秃鹰抢食多
Looks like modern times...
就像现代一样
Have come after all.
时代已然来临
See ya in the city.
城市再相见吧
I wanna go home.
我想回家
Me too. - No, we have to play again.
我也是 -不行 我们要再玩一轮
Abed, I think you're having one of your special times, okay?
阿布蒂 我觉得你正在经历一个特殊的时期
So I'm gonna give you some space.
所以我会给你一些空间
I don't want space. I want you to move in here.
我不要空间 我要你搬到这里来
What? - But that's not resolved!
什么 -这事儿还没定
Anthony might move in, so... - What?
也有可能是安东尼搬过来 -啥
We want one of you to live with us.
我们想让你俩中的一人跟我们一起住
Yeah, we're settling it with a game of pile of bullets.
对 所以我们用「枪林弹雨」来决出胜负
That is not an explanation that should make anybody want to live here.
这种奇葩解释 鬼才愿意住在这里
Abed, I don't like this side of you, and I do not like that side of VCR technology .
阿布蒂 我不喜欢你的这一面 我也不喜欢这种用途的录像机技术
I am glad that it's a dead medium .
我特高兴这种媒体已经死翘翘了
That was very uncomfortable.
真是太让人难受了
I don't really know how girlfriends work, but I don't think you have one anymore.
虽然女朋友什么的我不是很懂 但我觉得你跟你女友指定是掰了
Okay, cool. See you there.
很好 酷 就在那儿见吧
I'm meeting my guy in an hour.
我跟我的人一小时后见
He wants to see a sample , set a price, and then we'll do the exchange .
他想看一下样品 定个价钱 然后我们再交易
Oh, brother.
真要命
So Britta doesn't know how much she's getting from this guy that none of us will ever see again.
布雷塔根本不知道能从这个人手中拿到多少钱而且这人以后绝对不会再出现在大家眼前了
But she knows one thing for sure: she'll be right back with it so you can divvy it up, even Steven.
但有一件事她是确定的 那就是她会带回那东西然后你们分红 包括史蒂文
- screen — n.屏,幕;屏风; vt.筛;拍摄;放映;掩蔽; vi.拍电影;
- technology — n.技术;工艺;术语;
- medium — n. (传播信息的)媒介;手段;工具;方法; adj. 中等的;中号的;
- sample — n. 样品;样本;货样;(用于新乐曲中的) 节录乐曲; v. 采样;取样;品尝;尝试;
- exchange — n.交换;交流;交易所;兑换; vt.交换;交易;兑换; vi.交换; 交易;兑换;
Oh, man, that is rich.
老兄 真是老有钱了
What's supposed to stop her from robbing you guys blind?
拿什么阻止她骗取你们的钱财
What are you gonna do, call the cops?
能怎么做呢 报警咩
I'll go with her. - Oh, yeah. Good plan.
我跟着她 -很好 计划不错
Yeah, leave Hickey here, and the two of you do the deal.
对 把汉基丢在这里 你俩去交易
Yeah, what the hell?
对啊 扯犊子呢
When did I volunteer for guantanamo duty while you two traipse off to the Cuban equivalent of Las Vegas?
我可没自愿报名去关塔那摩服刑 而你俩却大摇大摆地去往堪比赌城的古巴
Havana, right?
叫哈瓦那是吧
Guys, don't listen to Jeff. He's just trying to divide us.
大家别听杰夫的鬼话 他想离间我们
Says the woman who's willing to take care of the cash by herself.
说这话的小姐还想独自一人去取钱呢
As if you're Mr. Trustworthy.
就好像你就很靠得住似的
Why do you have so much access to rope?
为什么你随时都能拿出绳子来
Hey, you're the one who left the door unlocked so Chang could get in here.
喂 没关门的人是你好吧 所以昌才进来了
How do I know you didn't do that on purpose?
我怎么知道你不是故意的
Guys. Guys!
伙计们
Calm down.
冷静
I'm sure we can work this out.
我们一定有办法解决这件事的We just need to stay cool and talk it through. 我们要保持冷静 好好商量
I'm sorry.
不好意思
That didn't work out the way I planned.
事情商量的结果不太符合我的预期
I'm sorry.
真不好意思
But you didn't leave me any choice.
但是你们让我别无选择
You were acting very poorly, I didn't know if I could trust you anymore!
你们的表现太糟糕了 我根本不晓得该不该相信你们
You dragged me into this.
是你们逼我的
- volunteer — n.志愿者;志愿兵; adj.志愿的; vi.自愿; vt.自愿;
- duty — n.责任;[税收]关税;职务;
- divide — vt. 划分;除;分开;使产生分歧; vi.分开;意见分歧; n.[地理]分水岭,分水线;
- cash — n.现款,现金; vt.将…兑 现;支付现款;
- access — vt.使用;存取;接近; n.进入;使用权;通路;
I didn't want this.
我也不想的
You're packing?
你在收拾行李吗
Yeah.
对
You're leaving? - Yeah.
你要走 -对
Because of last night? - Yeah.
因为昨晚的事吗 -对
I just think there's some unresolved issues here.
我觉得这其中有些问题没有得到解决
You're right.
你说得对
I'm still really hurt by mom turning her back on me when I went to rehab.
当年我去戒毒 妈妈却对此漠不关心 我至今还很受伤呢
And I guess part of me was mad at you for siding with her, So I thought you moving in here was some kind of moral victory.
我想我对你也有点生气 因为你站在她那边 所以我寻思着要是你能搬进来 也算是某种精神胜利吧
What? No.
啥 才不是咧
I mean unresolved issues involving the black guy in all these photographs.
我说的没解决的问题 是关于这里所有照片中的黑人男子
Troy? - Hey, I don't know his name, man.
特洛伊 -我又不晓得他的名字
I just know he's clearly left some kind of vacuum .
我只知道很显然他留下了一个真空地带
And screw you. What did I have to do with mom?
还有去你的 我能对妈做什么呢
I was 13.
我当时才十三岁
I'm here to do my third-act apology.
我是来做第三次道歉的
Abed, I don't think... - Wait.
阿布蒂 我不觉得...-等一下
Don't reject it until the whole thing's been served up.
菜没上齐之前先别拒绝
Dobry.
多莱
Open your locker please.
请打开你的储物柜
I wanna tell you something. - Abed, this is adorable.
我想跟你说点儿事 -阿布蒂 你好萌
Just because it's adorable doesn't mean it's not important.
不要因为萌就认为这不重要
Listen.
听我说
I've been accelerating our relationship because I've been worried I wouldn't pass a lot of the tests.
我一直在加速咱俩之间的恋爱关系 因为我担心自己肯定过不了那许许多多的考验
I wanted you to move in because I thought if Annie was around, I'd have less chance of screwing things up.
我想让你搬进来是因为我觉得 如果有安妮指点我搞砸的机会就会少一些
You're not screwing things up, though.
者; 你没有搞砸啦
- moral — n. 寓意;品行;教益; adj. 道德的;道义上的;道德上的;品行端正的;
- vacuum — n.真空;空间;真空吸 尘器; adj.真空的;利用真空的;产生真空的; vt.用真空吸尘器清扫;
- screw — vt.旋,拧;压榨;强迫; n.螺旋; 螺丝钉;吝啬鬼; vi.转动,拧;
- reject — v. 排斥;拒收;拒绝接受;不予考虑; n. 废品;次品;不合格者;被剔除
That's good to know.
知道这一点真高兴
But the problem with me will always be that I can never know for sure.
但我总是会问题不断 而且我无法知道确切的原因
There's not a huge amount of people in my life that haven't eventually kicked me out, And I don't always see it coming.
在我的生活中只有很少人 没有最终将我一脚踢开 而我也常常不知道为什么会这样
I don't want it to happen with you.
我不想这一幕发生在你身上
Well, don't manipulate me and don't keep secrets from me and we'll probably be okay.
只要别操纵我 别对我隐藏秘密 那我们就没什么问题
Cool.
酷
It stopped raining.
雨停了
Yeah, it sure did.
对 是停了
Aww, you hired a stunt person.
你还雇了个特技演员咩
No, I did not.
我没有
Where'd you get these?
你从哪里得来的
They were an inheritance from my father.
是我父亲的遗产
he was a collector. - Mm-hmm.
他是个收藏家 -嗯
How many? - 120.
有多少 -一百二
Well, for the whole bunch , maybe 20.
这么一堆的话 二十吧
Thousand? - Dollars.
加仨零 -美元
$20,000? - 20 non-thousand dollars.
两万美元 -是二十不加仨零美元
20 regular dollars.
就普通的二十元
You might get that from a recycling place.
估计你从废品回收站能拿到这个价
These are misprints, honey .
这些都是错版书 亲
Check out page 105.
你看看第105页
Well, I can't because there's no page numbers.
看不了 因为上面没印页码
Ah! Well, that would be a problem.
是啊 这就是个问题
You know, "Class, turn to page..."
就好比 「同学们 请翻到第...」
There is no page...
没有页码...
Oh, well, if there's no page number, you can't turn to it.
好吧 如果没有页码 那就没法翻到那一页啦
I've better things to do with my life.
我的大好人生还有更重要的事情要做
Although we haven't been saying it, Troy was an important part of our apartment .
虽然大家都没有说过 特洛伊是我们公寓中很重要的一部分
He kept the peace.
他维持了和平
- happen — vi.发生;碰巧;偶然遇到;
- bunch — n.群;串;突出物; vi.隆起;打褶;形成一串; vt.使成一串;使打褶;
- honey — n.蜂蜜;宝贝;甜蜜; adj.甘美的;蜂蜜似的; vt.对…说甜言蜜语;加蜜使甜; vi.奉承;说甜言蜜语;
- apartment — n.公寓;房间;
Yeah.
对
Goin' a little crazy without him.
没了他 感觉有点抓狂
Maybe we need to live with a therapist.
也许我们该跟一个心理治疗师一起住
Or at least someone crazier than us.
或者至少是某个比我们更疯的人
Let's give Craigslist another try.
要不再上克雷格分类信息网发帖试试
I think Craigslist is the way to go.
我觉得应该试试克雷格网
Are you guys all wearing the same clothes from yesterday?
你们怎么都穿着跟昨天一样的衣服
We've been through some stuff .
我们经历了一些事
But we learned something. - No, we didn't.
但我们也学到了教训 -才不是咧
We learned that sometimes there's no lesson.
我学习到了有时并没有教训可以学
How is that learning ? - We played Pile of Bullets.
那个怎么学 -我们玩了「枪林弹雨」
Can we just get this meeting over with?
咱们能赶紧开完会不
So how'd the cleanup go?
那么清理工作进展如何
I learned how to smile.
我学会了怎么微笑
Don't step, don't step to me.
不要靠近 不要靠近我
I like coffee and water, don't step to me.
我喜欢咖啡和水 不要靠近我
Uh, damn it! I lost it.
娘的 我输了
I lost it!
我输了
Okay. I will get back to you.
好 我会回复你的
Who was that, sweetie?
谁打来的 亲爱的
Guess they want me for that wild west videotape board game thing.
好像他们想让我去出演那个 狂野西部录像带棋牌游戏
Pile of Bullets? - Yeah.
「枪林弹雨」 -对
Devin, you pick up that phone right now and you call these people and you tell 'em you want this part.
戴文 赶紧拿起电话 跟那些人打电话 你跟他们说你要做这份工作
These VCR games is where everything is headed.
这些录像带游戏可是最尖端的产物
Can't you see that?
你看不出来吗
You just became the Luke Skywalker of the new Star Wars.
你刚成为新「星球大战」的卢克·天行者
We've gotta move. - We do?
我们得搬家 -真的吗
Oh, yes, indeedy.
真真儿的
We have got to move to Los Angeles.
我们要搬去洛杉矶
- stuff — n.东西;材料;填充物;素材资料; vt.塞满;填塞;让吃饱; vi.吃得过多;
- learned — adj.博学的;有学问 的;学术上的;
- learning — n.学习;学问; v.学习(learn的现在分词);
- videotape — n.录像带; vt.将…录到录 像带上;
- board — n.董事会;木板;甲板;膳食; vt.上(飞机、车、船等);用板盖上;给提供膳宿; vi.寄宿;
But I work here.
但我工作在这里啊
Oh, please.
拜托
You call Apple computers work?
苹果电脑算什么工作
What kind of company offers stock options as a Christmas bonus?
什么破公司会给员工股票期权 充当圣诞节奖金
That ship is sinkin'.
这公司快完蛋了
Sweetie, remember when we were talkin' about trying cocaine?
亲爱的 还记得我们讨论过尝试可卡因的事吗
Yeah...
记得...
I think we should start looking for some right now.
我觉得咱们可以开始寻摸点儿来尝尝了
Because we're gonna be able to afford it.
因为咱们很快就有钱能负担得起了
Okay. I mean, if you're sure.
好啊 如果你确定的话
I've never been more sure about anything in my entire life.
我这辈子都没这么确定过一件事
Pile of Bullets.
「枪林弹雨」
Pile of Bullets.
「枪林弹雨」
Oh, yes!
好耶
- stock — n. 股票;库存;储备;牲畜; v. 库存;储备;(在湖里,河里)放鱼;(给农场)购买家畜; adj. 老一套的;常备