Save Greendale committee , please welcome Our newest member, math teacher Ben Chang.
「拯救格林德尔委员会」 让我们欢迎新成员数学老师 本·昌
Okay, let's get serious.
现在开始切入正题
I've compiled a short list Of the most immediate Greendale emergencies.
我总结了一份简短的清单 列举了格林德尔面临的各种危机
Is deforestation on the list?
上面有「滥砍滥伐森林」吗
I, for one, am glad that this is happening.
我很高兴有这个委员会存在
What this school needs is a band of heroes, Champions willing to rise up and "Get all those potatoes out of the gym."
这所学校需要一群英雄 一群愿意赴汤蹈火的战士 「誓将体育馆的土豆驱逐出去」
We're like house vagadosh in the HBO original series Bloodlines of Conquest .
我们就像HBO台播的 「权力的血战」里的家养小精灵
Ohh, yeah! - Bloodlines of Conquest.
没错 -「权力的血战」
That's my show right there.
我大爱那部剧
That is a good show.
确实拍得不错
They really get the incest right.
极好诠释了「乱伦」的概念
What the hell is Bloodlines of Conquest?
「权力的血战」到底是什么
It's a medieval fantasy series.
一部中世纪奇幻题材的电视剧
It's based on these great books that nobody seems to read.
改编自一部无人问津的史诗巨作
It's great.
这部剧很好看
It's got betrayal, boobs, espionage, dragons.
有背叛 有大胸 有谍战 还有龙
Oh, wait, dragons? Is that a spoiler?
什么 还有龙 求别剧透
I just started season one.
我才开始看第一季
I don't start watching shows until they're so popular That watching them is no longer a statement .
我要等一部剧足够火之后才会开始看 这样才不会显得我刻意装逼
So because you're three seasons behind, We have to live in a fantasy world where there's no such thing as dragons?
就因为你落下了三季 我们还得活在没有龙的奇幻世界里吗 我们还得活在没有龙的奇幻世界里吗
- committee — n. 委员会;
- band — n. 带;波段;频带;箍; v. 加彩条(或嵌条等);(将价格、收入等)划分档次;
- original — n.原件;原作;原物;原型; adj.原始的;最初的;独创的;新颖的;
- series — n.系列,连续;[电]串联;级 数;丛书;
- Conquest — n. 征服;占领;占领(或征服)的地区;(爱情或性方面)被俘虏的人;
- hell — n.地狱;究竟 (作加强语气词);训斥;黑暗势力; vi.过放荡生活;飞驰; int.该死;见鬼(表示惊奇、烦恼、厌恶、恼怒、失 望等);
- fantasy — n.幻想;白日梦;幻觉; adj.虚幻的; vt.空想;想像; vi.耽于幻想;奏幻想曲(等于phantasy);
- statement — n.声明;陈述,叙述;报表,清单;
Do we also have to pretend that Lord Stevarios is still alive?
我们还要假装斯特维斯领主没死吗
Oh! - Thanks, Abed.
天呐 -谢你全家 阿布蒂
How about I just buy all the Bloodlines of Conquest books, Read ahead, and spoil the whole series for you?
要不要我买下整套「权力的血战」小说 读完以后向你剧透大结局
That's insane.
太丧心病狂了That's something an insane person would do. 只有丧心病狂的人才干得出这种事
Knuckleheads, focus .
天然呆们 注意听
Item one, the Greendale student census is out of date.
第一项 格林德尔的学生普查资料都过期了
Britta, Abed, why don't you partner up on that one?
布雷塔 阿布蒂 你俩能合作搞定不
Give you a chance to squash this beef.
给你俩一个握手言和的机会
Next, the Midterm Dance is tonight.
第二项 期中舞会今晚举行
Who wants to be on the decorating committee?
谁想加入筹备委员会呀
Fine, I'll do it. - I'll do it.
行 我做 -我也做
I will be on that committee. - Me too.
我也要进委员会 -我也是
Are you guys volunteering because you think I'll do all the work?
你们这么积极是觉得我会把所有活全包圆是吧
I wouldn't. - No. Not at all.
不是啊 -哪有 才不是咧
I don't care enough to lie, so no.
我懒得说谎 才不是呢
I will reward that honesty by giving you something easy.
为奖励大家的诚实 我会分给你们简单的活儿
A bulletin board fell down in the cafeteria a couple months ago.
几个月前 食堂的布告板掉下来了
Think you can get it hung back up?
你们可以把它重新挂上去吗
- pretend — vi.假装,伪装,佯装; adj.假装的; vt.假装,伪装,模拟;
- Lord — n.主;上帝; int.主,天啊; vt. 使成贵族; vi.作威作福,称王称霸;
- spoil — n. 赃物;战利品;掠夺物;成功所带来的好处; v. 破坏;搞坏;糟 蹋;毁掉;
- focus — n.焦点;中心;清晰;焦距; vt.使集中;使聚焦; vi.集中;聚焦;调节焦距;
- Item — n.条款,项 目;一则;一件商品(或物品); adj.又,同上;
- census — vt.实施统计调查; n.人口普查,人口调查;
- partner — n.伙伴;合伙人;配偶; vi.合伙;合股;成为搭档; vt.使合作;与…合伙;
- reward — n.[劳经]报酬;报答; 酬谢; vt.[劳经]奖励;奖赏;
- board — n.董事会;木板;甲板;膳食; vt.上(飞机、车、船等);用板盖上;给提供 膳宿; vi.寄宿;
I'll give it a drive-by. - Great.
我会麻溜搞定 -很好
We have now completed our first task, "Have a productive meeting!"
现在第一个任务已经完成了 「一次卓有成效的会议」
For every task that we complete, a star goes on the task wall!
每当我们完成一项任务 就会在这任务墙上贴一颗星星
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah!
哦耶 这样啊 耶耶
Brince Ironstone's daughter is his mother!
布伦斯·顽石的女儿其实是他母亲
Brince ironstone's daughter is his mother!
布伦斯·顽石的女儿其实是他母亲
Hi there.
你好
What can I do for you?
有什么需要我效劳的
Can you get me a drill , a couple of screws,
能给我一把钻机 几根螺丝钉吗
And a bulletin board? - No, I cannot.
外加一个布告板 -不行
Okay, I tried. Bye.
好吧 我尽力了 拜
You wanna hang a bulletin board, you need to get a work order from the Head Janitor.
如果你想挂布告板 需要从校工总管那里获得工作排期才行
They get more powerful than you?
他们的权力比你大是吗
Hello, I'm taking the school census.
你好 我在进行全校普查
Please fill out this form, but don't talk to me.
请填写这张表格 但不要跟我讲话
I can't hear.
我听不见
Are you deaf ? But you read lips?
你是失聪人士 但你会读唇语
Barbagarbagarba garbabarbabarba?
喇嘛提了个鳎目 哑巴别了个喇叭
That was gibberish. You're good.
我就是瞎咕哝 你不错
I wish I knew sign language.
真希望我也懂手语
Are you going to have another intense burst of compatibility with a girl we never see again?
你是又要跟一个咱们再也不会见到的姑娘 来一场惊天动地的相识相知吗
I can't hear you.
我听不到你说话
The Midterm Dance will need a visual theme , Like "Let's blow off steam," And it's trains.
期中舞会需要一个惹眼的主题 比如「释放压力吧」 比较有规矩
I have an idea.
馆(或酒吧、餐馆等); 我有个主意
- productive — adj.能生产的;生产的,生产性的;多产的;富有成效的;
- drill — n.训练;钻孔机;钻子;播种机; vi.钻孔;训练; vt.钻孔;训练;条播;
- order — n.命令;顺序;规则;[贸易]定单; vt.命令;整理;定购; vi.命令;定货;
- powerful — adj.强大的;强有力的; adv.很;非常;
- deaf — adj.聋的;
- intense — adj.强烈的;紧张的;非常的;热 情的;
- burst — v. 破裂;爆炸;突破;冲进; n. 爆发;点射;释放;(情感的)迸发;
- visual — adj.视觉的,视力的;栩 栩如生的;
- theme — n. 主题;主旋律;(学生的)作文;(句子的)主位; adj. (反映某主题或历史时期的)主题酒
Chang, your last idea was to murder .
昌 你上次的主意是谋杀别人
Edison. The bulletin board's a no-go.
埃迪生 布告板的事搞不定
Really?
真的吗
So you did your best, and this task just...
那么你尽了全力 而这项任务
eludes you?
把你难倒了
I have a lifetime of experience with red tape.
我这辈子都在跟公家的繁文缛节纠结
I know when to walk away.
我知道什么时候该收手
Yeah, you do. - Hey, Edison.
你还真懂呢 -喂 埃迪生
The system is lazy.
体制太怠惰
I have integrity, too much to deal with any of it.
我这人刚正不阿 实在应付不来
I'll do it myself.
那就我自己来吧
And I would love to watch you try.
我很乐意看到你的尝试
Okay. I am on bulletin board duty .
行啊 我来负责布告板的事情
You guys are in charge of the dance.
你们负责舞会筹备
Oh, professor Pushpin!
小图钉教授
Jerry, Carlo, Crazy Schmidt. I'm Annie.
杰瑞 卡罗 疯子施密特 我是安妮
You learned our names. - I did.
你知道我们的名字 -当然
Crazy Schmidt, how are C.J.'s Carinet lessons going?
疯子施密特 CJ的单簧管课进行得如何
Well, she's having a little trouble with his left finger lifts, but she's getting there.
她的左手手指抬起来有点难 不过她做得挺好的
Annie, do you want that bulletin board hung up?
安妮 你要把布告板挂上去是吧
Let me put in a work order for you.
我给你安排一下工作排期吧
There you go.
行了
That should happen in three to six business months.
应该是排在三到六个工作月后
Any way we could bump that up a little, so it's somewhere above...
可以不可以稍微提前一点呢 比如提前到...
'" Lower flag for Reagan's death?"
「为里根身亡降旗」的上面
You gotta talk to a custodian for that, we're janitors.
你得找管理员谈了 我们只是校工
- murder — vt.谋杀,凶杀; n.谋杀,凶杀; vi.杀人,犯杀人罪;
- system — n.制度,体制;系统;方法;
- deal — vt.处理;给予;分配;发牌; vi.处理;讨论;对待;做生意; n.交易;(美)政策;待遇;份量;
- duty — n.责任;[税 收]关税;职务;
- charge — n.费用;电荷;掌管;控告;命令;负载; vt.使充电;使承担;指责;装载;对…索费;向…冲 去; vi.充电;控告;索价;向前冲;记在账上;
- learned — adj.博学的;有学问的;学术上的;
- happen — vi.发生;碰 巧;偶然遇到;
- bump — n.肿块,隆起物;撞击; vi.碰撞,撞击;颠簸而行; vt.碰,撞;颠簸; adv.突然地,猛 烈地;
- Lower — vt.减弱,减少;放下,降下;贬低; vi.降低;减弱;跌落; adj.下游的;下级的;下等的;
There's a difference?
有区别吗
We were just starting to like you.
我们才刚刚开始喜欢你哟
Had enough?
闹够了吗
I'm just getting started.
我才刚刚开始呢What was your stumbling block , being nice?阻碍你的到底是什么 变成好人吗
Look, I admire your idealism, but my guess is that you will be crying uncle before that board ever goes up.
我欣赏你的理想主义 但我估计没等布告板挂上去 你就得缴械投降了
Game on, baby.
开战 宝贝
Come on, come on, come on.
来来来 赶紧吧
What? God.
啥 奶奶的
This isn't over!
这事儿没完
Here we go. You wanted to get dirty. This is where it starts.
见识一下吧 想玩阴招 就从这开始
Deputy Custodian Lapari, Annie Edison from the Save Greendale Committee, How's your daughter's soccer...
拉帕里副管理员 我是拯救格林德尔委员会 安妮·埃迪生 您闺女的球踢的...
I'm sorry, this is a closed function .
抱歉 这是非公开的私人活动
We do not discuss business at custodial mixers.
物管聚会不谈工作
But your daughter, soccer.
说的是你闺女和足球
Daughter, soccer. Yes, thanks for coming.
闺女 足球 感谢光临
Hey, get a load of that wood burnt sign.
好好欣赏一下那焦木标志
Did Mr. Whitney in woodshop make that for you guys?
是木工厂的惠特尼先生亲手给您制作的吧
Yes, that is a Whitney original.
没错 是惠特尼的真迹
Oh! You know, I noticed that Whitney's bathroom has this amazing toilet.
我见识过惠特尼先生家的浴室 那厕所简直绝了
Flushes like a dc-10 turbine .
抽水力媲美DC-10飞机涡轮
Probably exceeds code , But what's wrong with a little friendship between departments?
也许更胜一筹 部门间的友谊怎么就生了嫌隙呢
Now how can our committee be your friend?
鄙委员会可否成为您的朋友
- block — n.块;街区;大厦;障碍物; vt.阻止;阻塞;限制;封盖; adj.成批的,大块的;交通堵塞的;
- being — n.存 在;生命;本质;品格; adj.存在的;现有的;
- admire — vt.钦佩;赞美; vi.钦佩;称赞;
- Deputy — n.代理人,代表; adj.副的;代理的;
- function — n.功能;[数]函数;职责;盛大的集会; vi.运行;活动;行使职责;
- turbine — n. 汽 轮机;涡轮机;
- code — n.代码,密码;编码;法典; vt.编码;制成法典; vi.指定遗传密码;
Bob?
鲍勃
Excuse me.
失陪
Chief custodian Bob Waite, BuzzHickey, Annie Edison.
总管大人鲍勃·韦特 巴兹·汉基 安妮·埃迪生
Hickey and Edison, something in the job queue ...
汉基和埃迪生 工作队列里有...
Bulletin board.
布告板
Yeah, we were hoping to get that up...
没错 我们希望能把它...
Let's take a walk.
没事走两步吧
That's quite a spread, Bob. I'm impressed.
摆设很不错嘛 鲍勃 我很欣赏
Well, it's election time.
选举期间嘛
If I don't break out the fancy sausages, my ass goes in the grinder next January.
如果我不拿出点花头 明年一月我就得沦为菊花残 满地伤了
Keeping my people happy, it's an uphill battle .
让手下开心 可是场硬仗
For example, look at this.
比如说 看这里
A lot of the websites we try and visit get blocked by this weird filter thing.
很多我们访问的网站 都被奇怪的过滤器给墙了
Now let's say I wanted to move a work order for a bulletin board from the bottom of the queue to the top.
现在的话 怎么才能把工作 比如挂布告板 从底下提到最上面来呢
Now how can I do that when I'm dealing with this?
面临这种情况 人家怎么才能做到呢
They want their porn unblocked.
他们想取消色情网站拦截
Then they'll give you your board.
才能帮你搞布告板
That's what that was? How did you know?
居然是这个意思 你怎么知道的
Did you investigate pornography when you were a cop?
你当警察的时候研究扫黄吗
Something like that. - So he wants a bribe.
差不多吧 -他想要贿赂
Welcome to the labyrinth, kid.
欢迎来到魔幻迷宫 小朋友
Only there ain't no puppets or bisexual rock stars down here.
唯一的区别是 没有木偶和双性摇滚明星
And at the center of it all, if you're lucky , a piece of cork and a few pins.
如你幸运的话 在迷宫中心 会有一块木板和一些钉子
- Chief — n.首领;酋长;主要部分; adj.首席的;主要的;主任的; adv.主要地;首要地;
- queue — n. 行列;(存储的 数据)队列; v. (人、车等)排队等候;(使)排队;列队等待;
- election — n.选举;当选;选择权;上帝的选拔;
- fancy — n.幻想;想象力;爱好; adj.想象的;奇特的;昂贵的;精选的; vt.想象;喜爱;设想;自负; vi.幻想;想象;
- battle — n.战役;斗争; vi.斗争;作战; vt.与…作战;
- filter — n. 滤波器;过滤器;滤光器;滤声器; v. 过滤;渗入; (用程序)筛选;缓行;
- investigate — v. 调查;研究;调查(某人);
So what, is it worth it?
那又如何 值得吗
Is that what a bulletin board is to you, professor?
布告板在你心里就是这样吗 教授
A piece of cork?
一块木板
That's not what it is to people that lose their pets, people that need rides, people whose bad bands need bad bass players.
但对那些丢了宠物的人 需要搭车的人 还有需要渣贝斯手的渣乐队 不是这样
To them, every pushpin has the power to change the future.
对他们来说 每颗图钉都是改变未来的力量
So yes, professor, it's worth it.
所以教授 没错 值得
I know a lady in the I.T. Department.
我在IT部门认识个女的
Okay, I'll put some food on the tables, we'll lower the lights, and that's a Midterm Dance.
把吃的摆上桌 把灯光调暗 期中舞会就齐活了
I guess it could use a little something theme- wise.
我觉得可以加点...主题气氛
I have an idea.
我有个主意
'" Bear down for midterms."
「期中熊起」
What?
啥
'"Bear down for midterms."
「期中熊起」
You can't just repeat it. You need to explain yourself.
不是让你再说一遍 是解释一下
It's midterm time.
期中了嘛
people have to bear down, study hard, get to work.
大家都要使出熊劲儿 努力学习 认真用功
It's "Bear down for midterms."
这就是「期中熊起」
Is there a dot I'm not connecting?
是我掉线跟不上步伐了吗
It's a play on words.
这是文字游戏
'"Bear down" Is an expression .
「熊起」是一种表达方式
I know the expression, Chang.
我知道是表达方式 昌
'"Fly on the wall" is an expression, But if I want to pitch "Fly on the wall for midterms,"
「无孔不入」是一种表达方式 如果我编一句「期中无孔不入」
You might ask, "What do you mean ?"
你可能问「那什么意思」
- center — n.中心,中央;中锋;中心点; vi.居中,被置于中心; vt.集中,使聚集在一点;定中心; adj.中央 的,位在正中的;
- lucky — adj.幸运的;侥幸的;
- piece — n.块;件;篇;硬币; vt.修补;接合;凑合;
- Bear — vt.结果 实,开花(正式); vt.忍受;承受;具有;支撑; n.熊;
- expression — n.表现,表示,表达;表情,脸色,态 度,腔调,声调;式,符号;词句,语句,措辞,说法;
- pitch — n. 沥青;球场;柏油;(体育比赛的)场地; v. 投;推销;抛;颠簸;
Chang? Are you crying?
昌 你是哭了吗
I understand I've been crazy in the past, but...that doesn't make it any less frustrating to be completely dismissed like this.
我知道原来我疯疯癫癫的 但不代表 我被误会成这样 会不难过
I don't know if you guys even see me as human anymore.
你们是不是都不把我当人看了
I don't know if it's like a joke to you.
对你们来说 我就是个笑话吧
Are all asian men like a joke? If it's like a racial thing.
所有亚洲人你们都当笑话看吗 种族歧视啊
No. - no! No!
不 -不是
I've paid for my crimes.
我已经为我的罪过付出代价了
Underneath all the craziness, I am still a human, and I...
在疯狂的外表下 我仍旧是个人 而且我...
I do want to make a difference and...
我想做出改变...
Can you respect that? Please?
你们能不能尊重一下 拜托了
Chang...
昌
What can we do here?
我们能做点什么
Bear down for midterms.
「期中熊起」啦
Okay. - Okay, well...
好 -好 那...
We'll... put up some bear things?
那我们 弄点熊起的东西
We'll bear down. For midterms.
我们熊起来 为了期中
Okay.
好
You want me to lift web restrictions solely for custodial?
你让我单独给管理员 降低网络限制
They need to have full access , so they can research, um...
他们需要完全访问权限才能搜索...
Custodian stuff .
管理员需要看的东西
If the filter is mistakenly blocking a site , they just need to submit the url, and I can...
如果过滤器错误地屏蔽了一个网站 他们只需要把网址交上来 我就可以
Okay, what do you want? - Excuse me?
你想要什么 -你说什么
Tell us what we can do for you so that you can do this for us.
说出你的要求 我们相互帮助
- mean — adj.平均的;卑鄙的;低劣的;吝啬的; vt.意味;想要;意欲; n.平均值; vi.用意;
- racial — adj.种族的;人 种的;
- Underneath — prep.在…的下面;在…的形式下;在…的支配下; adv.在下面;在底下; n.下面;底部; adj.下面的;底层的;
- respect — n.尊敬,尊重;方面;敬意; vt.尊敬,尊重;遵守;
- lift — vt.举起;提升;鼓舞;空 运;抄袭; vi.消散;升起;耸立; n.电梯;举起;起重机;搭车;
- access — vt.使用;存取;接近; n.进入;使用权;通路;
- stuff — n.东西;材料;填充物;素材资料; vt.塞满;填塞;让吃饱; vi.吃得过多;
- site — n.地点;位置;场所; vt.设 置;为…选址;
- submit — vt.使服从;主张;呈递; vi.提交;服从;
Oh. Cool.
好啊
I... I didn't know it could work that way.
还不知道可以这样
I guess I could use decent parking.
我想我需要更好的停车位
Right now they make me park in Annex B.
现在他们让我停在附加B区
Like a...
对待我
lunch lady.
像午餐女工一样
Our committee can talk to parking.
我们委员会可以跟停车部谈谈
But, Debra, let's be clear.
但是黛布拉 我要说清楚
I want everything to get through that porn blocker.
我要所有网站都能通过那个黄网过滤器
What do you mean everything?
所有网站什么意思
Everything!
所有网站
Understood.
了解
I'm very happy right now.
我现在好开心
So just bears everywhere? - Yep.
搞得到处都是熊是吧 -是的
And then we'll have some cakes, party hats, birthday stuff!
然后整点蛋糕 派对帽子 过生日用的东西
This is coming together better than I thought.
会场布置得比我想象的好太多
I'm sorry, birthday stuff?
什么 过生日用的东西
Yes, Duncan. - Okay, I'm sorry.
是的 邓肯 -好 对不起
Birthday stuff.
过生日用的东西
Well, I've been sad to see that bulletin board down in the cafeteria for so long.
食堂的布告板一直没能挂上 我真的很遗憾
I've always had a passion for bulletins.
我一直很喜欢布告板
If parking for the I.T. guy puts that board back where it belongs, I won't stand in the way.
如果给网络部的人停车位 能让布告板重新挂起来 我是不会碍事的
You know what you need... speaking as a fan of bulletins...
你知道你们需要什么吗 说到喜欢布告板
You need to have the Dean appoint someone to oversee them, to make sure bulletins stay organized and protected.
你们得找院长指派一个人监督他们 确保布告板保持整洁有序
I'll do it. - We could look into that.
可以交给我 -我们来解决吧
Well, not to be that guy, but, uh...
不是我想找麻烦 但是...
You think you could look into that before I do this for you?
在我帮你们之前 你们能先解决这事吗
You want to control all the bulletin boards in the school... why?
你想控制学校所有的布告板 为什么
- decent — adj.正派的;得体的;相当好的;
- passion — n.激情;热情;酷爱;盛怒;
- appoint — v. 任命;委任;确定 (时间、地点);
You might want to start talking turkey, Waldron, because the Macy's parade is almost over, and grandma's getting drunk .
想要火鸡 你就快说 沃德伦 梅西游行马上就要结束了 奶奶都醉了
Do you know where my department's power comes from, Miss Edison?
你知道我部门的权力 来自于哪里吗 埃迪生小姐
Parking spaces. - Wrong.
停车位咯 -错
There was plenty of space to park in dinosaur times, but not one single parking department.
恐龙时代就有很多停车位了 但从来没有停车部
My power comes from a scarcity of parking, just like your dad's comes from a lack of hugs.
我的权力来自于停车位的缺乏 就像你爸爸的权力来自拥抱的缺乏
And you know what takes my power away?
你知道什么会将我的权力夺走吗
Carpools.
拼车
Carpools organized through ride shares.
拼车通过共乘形成
Ride shares posted on bulletin boards, You can take the books off your head because we're done posturing.
共乘在布告板上贴出 你们可以把书从脑袋上拿下来了 因为我们不需要再装模作样了
You want me to talk turkey, well, gobble gobble.
想要火鸡 好啊 咱开吃
I want ride shares gone.
我希望禁止共乘
Let's get out of here. - All right.
咱们走 -好
What? - I'll talk to the Dean.
什么 -我会和院长谈
I must say, I don't know what we did, but we sure did the hell out of it.
我得说虽然我不知道我们在弄什么 但我很确定咱们弄得很赞
I guess the key to dance decoration is just pick an idea.
我想舞会筹备的关键在于随便想个点子就行
And then bear down. Right, buddy?
然后搞点熊起 对吧 伙计
Here are your sodas.
你们的汽水
Oh...my God.
天啊
Yeah, pretty great. - Yeah. Bear down, baby.
很棒吧 -熊起哦 宝贝
Too soon, you guys. This is way too soon.
玩笑开得太早了 伙计们 太早了
Too soon for wha... - Too soon for this!
什么太早了 -这个
- parade — n. 阅兵;游行;炫耀;检阅; v. 游行;展览;游行庆祝;游行示威;
- drunk — v.喝酒(drink的过去分词); adj.喝醉了的;
- single — adj.单一的;单身的;单程的; n.一个;单打;单程票; vt.选出; vi.击出一垒安打;
- pretty — adj.漂亮的;可爱的;优美的; adv.相当地;颇; n.漂亮的人;
After this morning in Wisconsin?
就在今早威斯康星州发生的事之后
Bear breaks loose at a kid's birthday party, mauls a whole bunch of people?
一头熊在一个孩子的生日派对上挣脱 咬伤了很多人
Why am I explaining this when this is obviously a ghoulish reference to it?
干嘛还用我解释 这派对明显就是在指这件事
The news has been covering it all morning!
新闻都循环报道一早上了
That's where I got the idea.
我的点子是通过这事想到的
You know how sometimes you hear something and forget you heard it, but you think you came up with...
有时你听到了一件事 然后忘记了 却以为是自己想到的
Oh, man. This is bad.
老天 这太糟糕了
We're in crisis mode now.
我们进入危机模式
We really messed up, you guys.
我们搞砸了 伙计们
An office of bulletin board oversight.
监督布告板办公室
Ah, what a novel idea.
真是个新奇的想法
I'm gonna fill out this form right away.
我会马上签发的
But first, a toast .
但首先 敬酒
To hanging a bulletin board: Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
敬挂起一个布告板 小事一桩 柠檬一挤
Uh, first time toasting? Get in here, buddy.
第一次敬酒吗 拿起杯子啊
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
小事一桩 柠檬一挤
I'm not saying that.
我才不要说
I hate to be that guy, but I'm not signing this form until Professor Hickey says "Easy peasy, lemon squeezy."
不是我想找麻烦 但我是不会签字的 除非汉基教授说「小事一桩 柠檬一挤」
Damn it, Annie. Don't do this.
该死 安妮 别这样做
Whatever you've got in your butt, can we get it out later?
不管你有什么不爽 咱能等会儿再闹别扭不
When, after he signs it? After it's all too late?
等他签完字 一切都无法挽回之后吗
- loose — adj.宽松的;散漫的;不牢固的;不精确的; vt.释放;开船;放枪; vi.变松;开火; adv.松散地; n.放纵;放 任;发射;
- bunch — n.群;串;突出物; vi.隆起;打褶;形成一串; vt.使成一串;使打褶;
- reference — n.参考,参 照;涉及,提及;参考书目;介绍信;证明书; vi.引用; vt.引用;
- crisis — n.危机;危险期;决定性时刻; adj.危机 的;用于处理危机的;
- novel — adj.新奇的;异常的; n.小说;
- toast — n.干杯;烤面包;接受敬酒的人;(在某领 域)广受赞誉的人; vt.向…祝酒,为…干杯; vi.烤火,取暖;使暖和;烘烤(面包片等);
- lemon — n. 〈非正 式〉蹩脚货;[植]柠檬;青柠色; adj. 浅黄色的;柠檬色的;
- Damn — vt.谴责;罚…下地狱; vi.谴责; n.一点;诅 咒; adj.可恶的; adv.非常; int.讨厌;
Annie? - You petty old man.
安妮 -你这个可怜的老头
When we started this, I thought you'd get a taste of the system and spit it out, not open a bottling plant .
最开始 我是想让你品尝下体制内幕 然后一口吐掉 而不是有样学样开家饮料灌装工厂
You're just like all the people that...
你跟那些人一样
What? The people that put you here?
什么 那些把你送到这里的人吗
The people in the big machine that made you fail ?
那些让你失败的官僚大人物吗
You went from being a cop to teaching criminology because of the system, right?
你从警察 变成了教犯罪学的老师 是因为体制吗
Unfortunately for Greendale, you have to prove it by getting nothing done.
不过在格林德尔很不幸的是 你只能通过一事无成来证明
Well, here's a bulletin for you: "Annie Edison doesn't get nothing done."
我来给你个布告板 安妮·埃迪生从不会一事无成
And where should I put that bulletin, Edison, on a sham piece of cork controlled by a parking guy that lights his cigars on student ride shares?
我要把这个布告板挂在哪呢 埃迪生 挂在一张由停车部控制的木板上吗 用学生的拼车告示条来点燃雪茄
My God, Annie.
我的天 安妮
What kind of labyrinth have you created?
你这是打造的什么迷宫
Certainly not the magic kind with puppets and macho rock stars.
显然不是有木偶和威猛摇滚明星的魔幻迷宫
You whored yourself out, kid.
你把自己出卖了 孩子
You wanted that board so bad that you made every board on campus worthless , and in doing so made the school just a shade dirtier.
你太想要那块布告板了 你令学校的所有布告板失去了价值 并让学校变成了阴暗肮脏之地
I thought better of you, young lady.
我本来对你寄望很高的 小姑娘
- spit — n. 唾液;唾沫;啐唾沫;吐痰; v. 唾(唾沫、食物等);啐唾沫(常表示愤怒或鄙视);怒斥;
- plant — n.工 厂,车间;植物;设备;庄稼; vt.种植;培养;栽培;安置; vi.种植;
- fail — vi.失败,不及格;破产;缺乏;衰退; vt. 不及格;使失望;忘记;舍弃; n.不及格;
- Unfortunately — adv.不幸地;
- prove — vt.证明;检验;显示; vi.证明 是;
- magic — n.巫术;魔法;戏法; adj.不可思议的;有魔力的;魔术的;
- campus — n.(大学)校园;大学,大学生 活;校园内的草地;
- worthless — adj.无价值的;不值钱的;卑微的;
Oh, man. This got sorkin-y.
妈呀 够毒舌的
Yeah, well, I didn't think anything in particular of you, And now I see why!
我从来对你就没有寄望 现在我知道原因了
Okay, I didn't follow most of that, but it feels like I ought to do this.
好吧 大多数对话我没听明白 但感觉我应该这样做
Oh, hey, Annie.
你来啦 安妮
Um... what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
'"Fat dog for midterms"?
期中肥狗乐
Yeah! - Pretty cool.
没错 -很酷吧
I don't understand. - It's an expression.
我不明白 -是一种表达方式
'"Fat dog for midterm."
期中肥狗乐
Like, don't sweat it, fat dog it.
别担心 肥狗乐一乐
Hang out, relax , like a fat dog.
混一混 放松下 像肥狗一样
You can look it up on Wikipedia.
你可以上维基查一查
There's an entry in there. - Yep.
有这个词的条目 -没错
I never... uh...okay.
我从来没... 好吧
I just... I feel like I'm missing ...
我只是 我觉得我没理解...
You know, Annie, um...
知道吗 安妮
Sometimes it feels like you don't take us seriously.
有时候觉得吧 你根本不把咱们当回事
Yeah, I guess we bring it on ourselves, but it's still pretty frustrating.
我想我们是自找的 但依然令人相当沮丧
Annie, is this a race thing?
安妮 是因为种族的原因吗
Race! - No! God, no!
种族歧视 -不 老天 绝不
You guys!
各位
I accept that it's an expression, but I don't see the connection to...
我接受这是一种表达方式 但我没明白其中的关联
You're overthinking, Annie. It's decorating.
你想太多了 安妮 不过是筹备舞会嘛
Just pick an idea and bear down on it.
选个主题 熊起一下就得了
Really poor choice of words, Ben... too soon.
用词太不恰当了 本 开玩笑太早了
But you guys are right.
但你们说得对
I'm sorry. I've had a really hard day.
对不起 我今天很不顺
I need to just...
我只是需要
Fat dog this concept .
「肥狗」这个概念
Fat dog! - Fat dog it, baby!
肥狗 -肥狗乐起来 亲爱的
- relax — vi.放松,休息;松懈,松弛;变从容;休养; vt.放松;使休息;使松弛;缓和;使松懈;
- entry — n.进入;入 口;条目;登记;报关手续;对土地的侵占;
- missing — adj.失踪的;缺少的; v.错过(miss的ing形式);想念;漏 掉;
- connection — n.连接;关系;人脉;连接件;
- concept — n.观念,概念;
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry, Abed, but to the spoiler goes the victory.
对不起 阿布蒂 但剧透者最终胜利
But I really liked her.
但我真的很喜欢她
She probably likes you too, but she also likes cash .
她可能也喜欢你 但她也喜欢现金
I'm devastated.
我感觉心都死了
Now I feel bad. But...
现在我难过了 但是...
You learned a lesson, and I gave a differently abled person a job.
你受到了教训 我为一位残疾人提供了工作
Oh, no, now I really feel bad. Wait, no. Come back!
不要 我现在好难过 等等 回来
Let's be fat dogs about this.
咱们来「肥狗乐」一下呗
Hello. What happened to you?
你好 最近怎么样
Nothing. You never called. - I'm sorry.
没什么 你从未打电话给我 -对不起
That was the year of the gas leak , but I won't use that as an excuse.
那是煤气泄漏的一年 但我不会用这个做借口
I can be inconsiderate and a lot of other things.
我不顾及他人的想法 还有其它很多缺点
Me too.
我也是
I guess I could've put in some effort .
我想我可以努力改变
Would you like to go to lunch sometime?
要改天一起吃午饭吗
No, I'd like to go to dinner. Now.
不 我想一起吃晚饭 就现在
I can do that.
这个没问题
I started this coat check without permission anyway .
反正这个存衣处也没有得到批准
Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me.
借过 借过 借过下
Excuse me!
让我过去
All right, all right! Enough!
好了 够了
Let's go.
我们走
Thanks. - Thanks.
谢谢 -谢谢
Let's do it again!
咱们再来一遍
There's a brand-new dance Based on an old phrase It's called the fat dog, and it will amaze You've heard this expression your entire life
崭新的舞步 旧的曲目 肥狗乐一乐 嘴上笑呵呵其实这个词 你已经听了一辈子
It's not made up, it's not made up There's a brand-new dance based on an old phrase It's called the fat dog, and it will amaze
不是瞎掰 确实存在 崭新的舞步 旧的曲目 肥狗乐一乐 嘴上笑呵呵
- cash — n.现款,现金; vt.将…兑现;支付现款;
- leak — n. 泄漏;渗漏;漏洞;裂缝; v. 漏水;透露;使泄漏;传开;
- effort — n.努力;成就;
- permission — n. 许可;批准;准许;许可证;
- anyway — adv.无论如何,不管怎样;总之;
- amaze — v. 使惊奇;使惊愕;使惊诧; n. 〈诗〉同“amazement”;
- entire — adj.全部的,整个的;全体的;
You've heard this expression It's a bear dance!
其实这个词 这是熊舞
You've reached Greendale faculty office supply .
你已接通格林德尔教职工办公用品供应室
For pencils, pens, and markers, press one.
需要铅笔钢笔马克笔 请按1
For tape, glue , and adhesives, press two.
需要胶带胶水和粘合剂 请按2
For staples, paper clips, and fasteners, press three.
需要订书钉回形针和扣件 请按3
For marigold, press four.
需要金盏花 请按4
Marigold. For obsidian, press one.
金盏花 需要黑曜石 请按1
For aqua cerulean, press two.
需要蓝绿色 请按2
For arcadia, press three.
需要世外桃源 请按3
Enter activation code.
输入激活码
Confirmed. Arcadia initiated.
确认 已经激活
What's your clearance level? - Top.
你的安全级别是什么 -最高
You really want to activate this, sir?
你真的要激活吗 先生
Yeah. Oh! No. No!
对 不 不
Can you... cancel it.
你能不能...取消
Wait, who are you? Who... who is this?
等等 你是谁 你是什么人
It's not... I'm...
不是...我...
Right in front of you, you stupid.
就在面前 你这个白痴
- faculty — n.科,系;能力;全体教员;
- supply — n.供给,补给;供应品; vt.供给,提供;补充; vi.供给;替代;
- glue — n. 胶;胶水; v. 粘贴;
- cancel — v. 取消;撤销;终止;废除(具有法律效力的协议); n. 取消;删略;[数](相) 约;盖销;