I am the system .
我就是主宰
I consume humanity .
我统治人类
There is no escape.
全部都要顺从我
Objection !
我抗议
* Jeff Winger, hero at law *
*杰夫·翁格 司法英雄*
* Best lawyer you ever saw *
*最屌的律师*
* Hero to freedom, defender of liberty *
*自由的英雄 解放的卫士*
* South of the forty on Lincoln *
*林肯大厦南栋四十层*
* You park for free, Jeff!*
*免费停车就是杰夫君*
Are you a good person being sued, oppressed, or beaten?
你是被起诉被压迫 甚至败诉的无辜民众吗
I can help, and that's the Winger guarantee .
我能帮你 这是翁格的承诺
Call 555-her...
请拨三个五 加...
Maybe you should've spent less money on special effect Thanks a lot, Francis Ford Repo Man.
或许你该在特效上少烧点钱的 多谢建议 大导演兼重生男人
Jeff Winger!
杰夫·翁格
* Loser at law *
*司法败犬*
* Rented office in a mini mall *
*小商场里租门面*
Relax , tango. I come in peace.
淡定 我并无恶意
Way I see it, I screwed you.
如我所见 我出卖过你
I got screwed back.
你也耍了我
Now we can bygone the bygones, Because I got a juicy new client and a bone to throw you.
现在让咱们一笑泯恩仇 我找到了多金新客户和施舍给你的肥差
You hear about that bridge that collapsed upstate?
你听说过州北那座倒塌的桥没A human could've said that without salivating. 我才不会向你摇尾乞怜要这个案子
I represent Marvin Humphries, the engineer who designed it.
我代表是设计大桥的工程师马文·汉弗莱斯
He wants to seek damages.
出异议; 他想要索赔
- system — n.制度,体制;系统;方法;
- consume — v. 消耗;吃;毁灭;烧毁;
- humanity — n.人类;人道;仁慈;人文 学科;
- Objection — n. 反对;反对的理由;异议;
- liberty — n.自由;许可;冒失;
- being — n.存在;生命;本质;品格; adj.存在的;现有的;
- guarantee — n.保证;担保;保证人;保证书;抵押品; vt.保证;担保;
- Relax — vi.放松,休 息;松懈,松弛;变从容;休养; vt.放松;使休息;使松弛;缓和;使松懈;
- client — n.[经]客户;顾客;委托人;
- bridge — n.桥;桥牌;桥接器;船桥; vt.架桥;渡过;
- represent — vt.代表;表现;描绘;回忆;再赠送; vi.代表;提
From what? His own pencil?
向谁索赔 他自己的笔吗
From the only school reckless enough to give him a degree in Engineering .
向那个授予他工程学位的 操蛋学校索赔
City-funded school, deep government pockets.
那是所市立学校 享用着政府的油水
Maybe you've heard of it.
也许你早就听过这所学校了
Greendale Community College.
格林德尔社区大学
Weird choice, by the way, the bachelor's degree on the wall.
顺带一提 挂着这个学位证真是略显奇葩
So you're gonna sue my old school and you're bothering to tell me?
就是说你打算要起诉我的母校 你还特意地跑来告诉我是吗
You have access there.
你有办法混进去
I need Marvin's records to prove that he was irresponsibly educated.
我需要马文的档案来证明 他接受的是不负责任的教育
Well, why don't you just subpoena?
那你干吗不直接开张传票
Right, so they can have a shredding party.
没错 那他们就会毁灭证据
See, that's the difference between you and Greendale, Alan.
这就是你和格林德尔的不同 艾伦
They wouldn't shred evidence .
他们才不会毁灭证据
It's a good place for good people.
那是一个满是纯良之人的善良之地
It's a diploma mill .
它就是所野鸡大学
It turns idiots into bridge-collapsers.
它把白痴教成了垮桥大师
And Jeff Winger into an attorney that thought he could help people?
把杰夫·翁格教成了 自以为能助人为乐的律师
Jeff, I once saw you convince an arson victim that he liked his house better burned.
杰夫 我曾见你证明一起纵火案的受害者 其实想让自己的房子烧得更彻底
God, look what that school did to you.
老天 看看这破学校都对你干了什么
- degree — n.程度,等级;度;学位;阶层;
- Engineering — n.工程,工程学; v.设计;管理(engineer的ing形 式);建造;
- Community — n.社区;[生态]群落;共同体;团体;
- access — vt.使用;存取;接近; n.进入;使用权;通 路;
- prove — vt.证明;检验;显示; vi.证明是;
- evidence — n.证据,证明;迹象;明显; vt.证明;
- mill — n. 磨坊;工 厂;磨粉机;面粉厂; v. 磨成粉;
- attorney — n. 律师(尤指代表当事人出庭者);(业务或法律事务上的)代理 人;
- convince — vt.说服;使确信,使信服;
- victim — n.受害人;牺牲品;牺牲者;
It took all your money. It took four years of your life.
花光了你的钱 浪费了你四年的光阴And worst of all, It took your Winger moves. 最糟的是 它磨掉了你翁格专属的手段
I still got my Winger moves.
我那犀利的手段仍在
Prove it. Get me Humphries' records.
证明给我看 把汉弗莱斯的档案拿来
Because the next bone you get thrown might be through a dude's zipper in the Warehouse District, and I can't guarantee you it'll be from me.
搞不好下一次的肥差 会从仓库区某个老兄的拉链里掏出来哟 我可不敢保证是我赏赐给你的
Look, I might be broke, desperate , and nearly homeless, but I still got one thing deep down inside that gives me power... that was it.
听着 我或许已经山穷水尽无家可归 但我内心深处还有一样东西 它能给予我力量 就是它
That was all I had.
我曾经的全部身家
Welcome back, human beings.
欢迎返校 「人类」同学们
Dean Pelton here, wishing you another magic year at Greendale, Ranked America's number two community college
派尔顿院长祝你在格林德尔度过酷炫的一年 我校是全美排行第二的社区大学
Regarding the recent tragedy surrounding a certain collapsed bridge, We will be observing a moment of silence on the quad followed by four years of silence to the press .
由于最近发生的桥梁垮塌 这样一件惨案 我校 将在广场上进行默哀 并以沉默来应对各家媒体
I told you you'd be back.
我就说你肯定会回来的
Shut up, Leonard. I'm not here.
闭嘴 伦纳德 我并不存在I'm just a figment of your creeping dementia. 我只是你老年痴呆产生的幻象
How would I go about getting records for certain alumni?
我要如何才能拿到某位毕业生的档案呢
Why would you think a stranger could just walk in here and do that?
机; 你凭啥觉得一个陌生人 能轻描淡写走进来就拿走档案呢
- desperate — adj.不顾一切的;令人绝望的;极度渴望的;
- magic — n.巫术;魔法;戏法; adj.不可思议的;有魔 力的;魔术的;
- Regarding — prep.关于,至于;
- tragedy — n.悲剧;灾难;惨案;
- surrounding — adj.周围的, 附近的; n.环境,周围的事物;
- silence — n.沉默;寂静;缄默;不谈;无声状态; vt.使沉默;使安静;压制;消除 噪音; int.安静!;别作声!;
- press — vt.压;按;逼迫;紧抱; vi.压;逼;重压; n.压;按;新闻;出版社;[印刷]印刷
You're, uh, Rita. - Rhonda.
你是 瑞塔 -朗达
I've always regretted not telling you how much you remind me of my aunt.
我一直后悔没有告诉你 你真的好像我姑妈
It's more disarming than it sounds.
听起来不怎么样
I have a very attractive aunt.
但其实我姑妈非常有魅力Rhonda, why are you wearing Jeff Winger's... 朗达 你为什么穿着杰夫·翁格的
Jeffrey.
杰夫瑞
Are you, uh, looking for your friends?
你是 来找你的小伙伴们的吗
They don't go here anymore.
他们都不在这里了哦
Maybe you're looking for something that was in front of you the whole time, just a pitch .
也许你是来找寻 一直摆在你面前的东西 调有点高
He's asking for records for a certain alumni.
他要看档案 某位毕业生的
In the midst of all this Marvin Humphries business, I doubt this is a coincidence.
关于马文·汉弗莱斯的案子 我怀疑它是老天的安排
You're here to save me, aren't you?
你是来解救我的 是吗
Yes.
没错
I thought I might contact alumni to form a committee : The Save Greendale Committee.
我想我可以联系校友们组建一个委员会 「拯救格林德尔委员会」
Working title .
名称暂定如此
Jeffrey, I'm gonna cry.
杰夫瑞 人家要哭了
Please don't. - Request denied.
不要这样 -人家就要
Rhonda will let you in the records room.
朗达会让你进档案室
It's actually your old study room.
其实就是你们以前的学习室
After you and your friends left, it was closed for sentimental reasons.
你和你的小伙伴们毕业以后 它曾经关闭了一段时间 以免触景伤情
And asbestos reasons, but it's clean as a whistle now.
以及石棉的原因 但现在已经焕然一新
'"Harassment reports,"
烦人的报道
- remind — vt.提醒;使想起;
- attractive — adj.吸引人的;有魅力的;引人注目的;
- pitch — n. 沥青;球场;柏油; (体育比赛的)场地; v. 投;推销;抛;颠簸;
- contact — n.接触,联系; vt.使接触,联系; vi.使接触,联系;
- committee — n. 委员会;
- title — n.冠军;标题;头衔;权利;字幕; vt.加标题于;赋予头衔;把…称为; adj.冠军 的;标题的;头衔的;
- whistle — n. 哨子;口哨;汽笛;汽笛声; v. 吹口哨;吹哨子;打呼哨;鸣叫;
'"Hazardous waste citations,"
有害垃圾引用
'"Herpes comma water fountains."
疱疹 逗号 饮水机
Come on. Where's Humphries?
拜托 汉弗莱斯的档案在哪
I see your value now.
我看到了你的价值所在
Abed, why? - "I see your value now."
啥 阿布蒂 -我看到了你的价值
It's a callback to when we met first season.
这是呼应我们第一季见面的那一刻
And me calling years "seasons" is a callback to my first season dialogue, and me calling...
我把年叫成「季」也是呼应 我在第一季的讲话还有...
Abed, I know what makes you off-putting, but why are you here?
阿布蒂 我知道问这个会扫你的兴 不过为啥你会在这
The dean called me about the Save Greendale Committee.
院长告诉了我「拯救格林德尔委员会」的事
Can I join? - Well, I...
能算我一个么 -这个...我
Oh, no. Who else did he call?
糟了 他还给谁打电话了
Just me. I called everyone else.
只有我 然后我告诉了大家
Jeffery!
杰夫瑞
Jeff!
杰夫
Is that cool?
酷不酷
It's the coolest.
真是酷毙了
Jeff, if you wanted to save Greendale, why didn't you call us first?
杰夫 如果你想救格林德尔 怎么不先给我们打电话呢
Well, you guys just got sprung from this joint , And I figured you had careers to get started.
你们不是刚从这魔窟里解放出来嘛 我觉得你们都要开始找工作什么的
Yeah, working hard. - Ah, yes.
是啊 努力工作 -对哦
What have they done to our home?
他们对我们的家做了什么啊
The table's buried.
桌子也烧毁了
I got it.
我来搬
This is where we became a family.
这里是我们成为一家人的地方
Jeff made us a family.
杰夫让我们成了一家人
We could repilot it.
我们可以重演这里
This could be like Scrubs Season Nine, A revamp, a do-over.
就像「实习医生风云」第九季那样 翻新重组从头再来
Jeff could come back to Greendale as a teacher.
杰夫可以回格林德尔当老师
I'm not gonna be a teacher, Abed.
我是不会当老师的 阿布蒂
That's lame.
太逊了
Come on.
来来来
Sit in your chair .
坐在你的椅子上
Complete the table.
这样就圆满了
We want to help you save Greendale.
我们想帮你拯救格林德尔
Yeah!
对
- value — n.值;价值;价格;重要性;确切涵义; vt.评价;重视;估价;
- joint — n.关节;接缝;接合处,接合点;(牛, 羊等的腿)大块肉; adj.共同的;连接的;联合的,合办的; vt.连接,贴合;接合;使有接头; vi.贴合;生节;
- chair — n.椅子;讲座;(会议的)主席位;大学教授的职位; vt.担任(会议的)主席;使…入座;使就任要职;
Greendale! Greendale!
格林德尔 格林德尔
Greendale!
格林德尔
I got to go to the bathroom.
我去一下洗手间
Mm, give him space.
给他一点空间
Repiloting can be intense .
重新试映总是紧张万分的
New people show up.
有新人出现
Regulars shift roles or even fall away.
常驻换角色 甚至走人
Season Nine of Scrubs, Zach Braff was only in the first six episodes.
「实习医生风云」第九季 扎克·布拉夫就演了前六集
That son of a bitch.
这混账王八蛋
After everything Scrubs did for him?
「实习医生风云」把他捧红的好不好
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Vision boarding.
正在制作梦想板
Okay, vision boarding! Oh, hi, Jeffrey.
做梦想板啦 嗨 杰夫瑞
Dean, I have to warn you about something, because it's the right thing to do.
院长 我得警告你一下 因为我应该这么做
But first, why is there a big empty box on your desk.
但首先 为什么你的桌子上有个大空箱子
That says "Humphries" on it?
上面还写着「汉弗莱斯」
Okay, the press has been calling about Humphries, And I didn't want any details about his enrollment here to be spun against us,
好啦 媒体一直在说汉弗莱斯的事 我不想因为他在这上过学的事 而把媒体引到我们身上
So now there are no details.
现在这事就不存在了
That was his thesis.
那是他的毕业作品
Okay! So sue me!
起诉我啊你
This ain't Harvard, Jeffrey.
这又不是哈佛大学 杰夫瑞
Okay, my job is to give a certain number of degrees per year, Or we could get shut down.
我的任务就是 每年发出去一定数量的学位 不然学校就要关门大吉了
And that would be bad because...
关门的坏处是...
Ah, because then I wouldn't have a job.
坏处当然是我没工作了
And, you know, Greendale is a good place for good people.
还有格林德尔好地方 好人都来上学堂
That whole spiel, huh?
那些招生广告语什么的
Yeah.
是啊
That whole spiel.
招生广告什么的
Wingblade. Shock me by impressing me.
翁帅 用好消息抽打我吧
He shredded Humphries. - What?
他把汉弗莱斯都粉碎了 -什么
I told you! How could you let this happen ?
我都告诉你了 你怎么办事的
Sir, I have to ask you to leave the concierge desk.
先生请你离开我们门房的桌子
- intense — adj.强烈的;紧张的;非常的;热情的;
- shift — n.移动;变化;手段;轮班; vi.移动;转变;转换; vt.转移; 改变;替换;
- Vision — n.视力;美景;眼力;幻象;想象力;幻视(漫威漫画旗下超级英雄); vt.想象;显现;梦见;
- happen — vi.发生;碰巧;偶然遇到;
Jeff, this case was all I had.
杰夫 我只有这个案子了
I am screwed!
我玩完了
My wife left. My girlfriend dumped me.
老婆跑了 女朋友把我甩了
And they're sisters, so now the whole family's pissed.
她俩还是姐妹 现在全家都在生我的气
Shut up.
闭嘴
Bring me all the paperwork for filing a class action : Letters of intent, engagement, everything.
准备所有集体诉讼的文本材料 意向书 合约所有材料
Multiple copies.
多准备几份
Winger, you just lost our client!
翁格 你把客户搞丢了
Yeah.
对
But I can create five new ones.
但我可以找来五位新客户
It's so dusty. Let's get this off the table.
灰太多了 把这个拿下来
And that's the Winger guarantee.
这就是翁格的承诺
Okay, maybe we should bring a fund raising ideas that aren't bake sales.....
或许我们可以募集资金 没有烘焙售卖
or opening a zoo where the humans are in cages and the animals come to visit.
也不能把人类关进笼子 让动物参观的动物园
Are you okay, jeff? You left kind of freaked out.
你怎么了杰夫 像是吓到了
Well...
那个
I can't stop thinking this school might be in trouble because of this bridge-collapsing guy.
我总是在想学校有麻烦是因为 那个塌桥男
He's the one making bad bridges.
他只是桥建的不好
That's like me blaming owls for how much I suck at analogies.
就像我的比喻差 却怨猫头鹰一样
Sometimes a student will claim , in court , That their school ruined their life, And they'll win.
有时候学生会在法庭上 声称 是学校把他们的生活给毁了 他们就胜诉
You want to save Greendale?
你们想拯救格林德尔
- action — n.行动;活动;功能;战斗;情节;
- Multiple — adj. 数量多的;多种多样的; n. 倍数;
- create — vt.创造, 创作;造成;
- fund — n.基金;资金;存款; vt.投资;资助;
- bake — n. 烤;烘烤的成品;〈美〉烧烤会餐; v. 焙;(在 烤炉里)烘烤;(将某物)烤硬;(变得)灼热;
- opening — n.开始;机会;通路;空缺的职位; adj.开始的; v.开放 (open的ing形式);打开;公开;
- thinking — adj.思考的;思想的;有理性的;好思考的; n.思考;思想;想法;意 见;见解; v.思考(think的现在分词);
- suck — vt.吸吮;吸取; vi.吸吮;糟糕;巴结; n.吮吸;
- claim — vi.提出要求; vt.要求;声称;需要;认领; n.要求;声称;索赔;断言;值得;
- court — n.法院;球场;朝廷;奉承; vt.招致(失败、危 险等);向…献殷勤;设法获得; vi.求爱;
Make it litigation-proof. - How?
让它成为胜诉证明 -怎么做
Think like the enemy.
像敌人一样思考
How did Greendale damage you, Annie?
格林德尔是怎么糟蹋你的 安妮
It didn't. I love Hospital Administration .
没有的事 我爱医务管理
Is that your job? - Well...Not yet.
那是你的工作吗 -现在还不是
But I administer things to hospitals, Like these.
但我帮管医院要用的物品 比如这个
Pen?
笔
'"Futurza"?
未来星
They're a rising star in pharmaceuticals.
他们是制药界的新星
They invented fibromyalgia and the cure for fibromyalgia.
他们发明了纤维肌痛 又发明了纤维肌痛的治疗方法
You push drugs now? That's ironic.
你现在卖药去了 真讽刺
I push pens, Britta.
我卖的是笔 布雷塔
Speaking of irony, how's the therapy market ?
说到讽刺 心理治疗市场如何
Depressed?
萧条到家没
I'm on sabbatical.
我在休假
You're Jewish?
你是犹太人
I'm doing hands-on research about the psychology of alcoholism.
我在亲身实践研究酗酒者心理状态
You're a bartender, aren't you?
你在当酒保 是不是
Which is basically like a modern-day therapist.
基本等同于当今的心理学家
If somebody tells me about a murder , I can't tell anyone.
尤其是有人跟我说起谋杀 我不能泄露出去的
Wow, you're even bad at bartending.
酒保你都当不好
What about you?
那你呢
Abed's working on the next billion-dollar social media App. App
阿布蒂正研究下一个 价值十亿的社交媒体
And when it takes off, all I got to do is sue him.
等到开始赚钱 我只需要告他就可以了
It's fool-proof.
万无一失
You're programming now, Abed?
你现在开始编程了 阿布蒂
Didn't get any work with your four-year film degree?
怎么没找一个与你四年电影学位有关的工作
One job, directing a commercial .
有个工作 商业广告导演
- Administration — n. 行政;行政部门;施行;执行;
- therapy — n.治疗,疗法;
- market — n.市场;行情;股票市 场;市面;集市;销路;商店; vt.在市场上出售; vi.做买卖;
- basically — adv.主要地,基本上;
- murder — vt.谋 杀,凶杀; n.谋杀,凶杀; vi.杀人,犯杀人罪;
- social — adj.社会的,社交的;群居的; n.联谊会;联欢会;
- media — n.媒体;媒质(medium的复数);血管中层;浊塞音;中脉;
Still haven't been paid.
钱还没拿到
I'll cut you a check tomorrow, But just so we're clear, you quit .
我明天给你支票 先说清楚 是你不干了
Creative differences.
创作分歧
I asked you to put the phone number on the screen .
我让你把电话号码加到画面里去
I didn't like the number.
我不喜欢那个号码
555? It's derivative.
555 太植入了
It's the number of my business.
那是我公司的号码
It sounds fake .
听着就假
How can every number start with 555?
怎么所有电话开头都是555
Are there only 10,000 numbers?
只有一万组号码
Abed, you quit?
阿布蒂你不干了
You said you got fired.
你说你是被炒了
You haven't paid in our apartment for two months.
咱们的房租 你已经两个月没交了
Well, why don't you sell him a pill That will help him give up on his dreams?
你怎么没卖给他点药 治治他 好放弃梦想
Relaxabrex doesn't make you give up on your dreams.
放松剂不是治疗放弃梦想的
That's a side effect.
那是副作用
At least the drugs I sell don't get slurped out of my belly button .
至少我卖的药不会让我的肚脐眼 发出咕噜咕噜的声音
That's only on Tummy Tuesdays!
因为那是周二肚皮日
Oh, it's okay... - oh, I'm sorry...
那就对了 -对不起
Andre left again.
安德烈又离开我了
It's...it's not like last time.
和上次不一样
He's staying with family.
他和家人在一起
He took the boys.
带走了儿子们
He took the dog.
也带走了狗
He took the D.V.R.
还有录像机
166 episodes of Bones just gone.
166集的「识骨寻踪」 都带走了
It was my fault this time.
这次是我的错I cheated on him With Shirley's Sandwiches. 我背叛了他 因为雪瑞三明治
I threw the money into expanding.
我砸钱扩张
- commercial — adj. 贸易的;商业的;赢利的;以获利为目的的; n. (电台或电视播放的)广告;
- quit — vt.离开; 放弃;停止;使…解除; vi.离开;辞职;停止; n.离开;[计]退出; adj.摆脱了…的;已经了结的;
- Creative — adj. 创造性的;
- screen — n.屏,幕;屏风; vt.筛;拍摄;放映;掩蔽; vi.拍电影;
- fake — n.假货;骗子;假动作; vt.捏造; 假装…的样子; vi.假装;做假动作; adj.伪造的;
- apartment — n.公寓;房间;
- pill — n.药丸;弹丸,子弹;口服 避孕药; vt.把…制成丸剂;使服用药丸;抢劫,掠夺(古语); vi.做成药丸;服药丸;
- button — n.按钮;纽扣; vt. 扣住;扣紧;在…上装纽扣; vi.扣住;装有纽扣;扣上纽扣;
I just didn't think I could fail .
没想到会失败
Okay.
好了
Well, just so you know, This is the sort of stuff that someone could use to make a claim against a school.
你们要知道 这种事情可以被别人用来 作为对学校不利的证词
I have to go to the bathroom again.
我又要去洗手间了
While I'm gone, I want you to think about what I said.
我去的时候 你们想想我说的话
As an exercise.
当做练习了
Do you guys feel weird about doing this without...
你们会不会觉得怪怪的 没有了那谁
Magnitude?
磁态态
That's everything you asked for.
你要的东西都在这
Who are you flipping?
你忽悠谁呢
My friends, Who are now the Save Greendale Committee, which I created.
我的朋友们 现在是拯救格林德尔委员会 我创办的
Classic Winger.
翁格作风
I forgot what it was like to be good at being bad.
我都忘了当坏人扮好人是什么感觉了
So just close the deal and bring it home to daddy, eh?
赶快结案回到爸爸怀抱 乖
Oh, sorry, Alan. Change of daddies.
抱歉艾伦 爸爸换人了
I'll take it from here.
接下来交给我
No, no, but it's my case.
不不 这是我的案子
Humphries was your case.
汉弗莱斯曾经是你的案子
Jeff...
杰夫
You're scaring me. - Good.
你吓到人家了 -那就对了
Guys like you should be more scared.
你这样的人就应该吓一吓
You trust-funded, body-sprayed, Eli-Roth- dvd owner ...
你这个拥有信托基金 美黑喷雾 伊莱·罗斯DVD的人
You're an amateur monster, Alan, And you stomp in the grave of a real monster who was willing to stay buried, because real monsters have shame,
你这个业余怪兽 艾伦 你一脚踩进了真怪兽的墓穴 那怪兽自愿一直被埋没 因为真怪兽有羞耻感
Because they wish that...
因为他们想...
- fail — vi.失败,不及格;破产;缺乏;衰退; vt.不及格;使失望;忘记;舍弃; n.不及格;
- stuff — n.东西;材料;填充 物;素材资料; vt.塞满;填塞;让吃饱; vi.吃得过多;
- Classic — n. 名著;优秀的典范; adj. 最优秀的;第一流的; 有代表性的;典型的;
- deal — vt.处理;给予;分配;发牌; vi.处理;讨论;对待;做生意; n.交易;(美)政策;待遇;份 量;
- owner — n.[经]所有者;物主;
- amateur — n.爱好者;业余爱好者;外行; adj.业余的;外行的;
- grave — adj. 重大的;严肃的;黯淡的; n.墓穴,坟墓;死亡; vt.雕刻;铭记;
You're not worth the monologue.
你还不值得用独白
Give me your tie. - What?
领带给我 -干嘛
No monologue for you. Give me your tie.
不给你独白了 领带给我
That's for making me go to this school.
这是为你逼的我来这上学
That's for making the last four years happen.
这是为了过去四年发生的事
And now I get to make them un-happen For me and the only people I care about.
现在我得让这些事都没发生 为我 为了我唯一关心的人们
I failed my husband. I failed my kids.
我让丈夫失望了 让孩子们也失望了
I've failed Bones.
也让「识骨寻踪」失望了
I'm helping to hook a whole new battle of little Annies on adderall.
我帮助挑起了小安妮 在安非他命上的新战争
I've been spending so much time with computers, Your tears are just ones and zeroes to me.
我花了好多时间在电脑上 你的眼泪对我来说都是1和0Yeah, you were a real Hallmark Card before. 你原来可是真人版的霍曼贺卡呢
I'm much sadder than the rest of you.
我比你们都伤心
I will figure out why later.
至于为什么 等会就能想出来了
Jeff, full disclosure: Our lives are worse than the day we got here.
杰夫 结案陈词 我们的生活比之前在这里时更糟糕
Well, that is a serious allegation to arrive at all by yourselves.
这是个你自己独立完成的 严重的指控
Are you sure? - Yes.
真的吗 -真的
And we've come to a decision as a group, and please don't judge us for suggesting it.
我们集体作出了决定 请你不要就此下判断
Hey, I'll back you up no matter what.
无论如何我都是支持你的
We decided to re-enroll at Greendale.
我们决定在格林德尔重读
What? Are you nuts?
什么 你们疯了
Greendale! Greendale!
格林德尔 格林德尔
Greendale! Greendale!
格林德尔 格林德尔
You guys want to keep it down?
你们小点声好不好
Chang? - Kevin?
昌 -凯文
Chang. I've dropped the amnesia thing, Copped to my crimes, and went to jail .
昌 我不搞健忘症那东西了 认罪伏法 蹲了监狱
Now I'm on work release .
现在是监外工作
- hook — n. 钩;挂钩;鱼钩;钓钩; v. 挂住;箍住;钓(鱼);打曲线球;
- battle — n.战役;斗争; vi.斗争;作战; vt.与… 作战;
- figure — n.数字;人物;图形;价格;(人的)体形;画像; vi.计算;出现;扮演角色; vt.计算;认为;描绘;象征;
- jail — n.监狱;监牢;拘留所; vt.监禁;下狱;
Working as what? - Math teacher.
什么工作 -数学老师
Next, explain the pajamas.
下一项 解释下睡衣怎么回事
Well, I'm on work release from house arrest , But I don't have a home.
现在是软禁在家的监外工作 但我无家可归
See this?
看到这个了
This won't let me travel 100 yards from this, and this only has a 30-yard cord , So I can only travel...
我得待在这玩意儿的100码范围以内 而它的电线只有30码长 所以我的活动范围是...
Whatever. You do the math.
管他的 你们自己算吧
You said you teach math.
你刚还说你是教数学的
Exactly; I teach it. You do it.
没错 我教数学 你们做数学
Chang was faking his changnesia?
他的昌癔症竟然是装的
They seriously rehired a teacher They fired for trying to burn down the school?
他们明知这家伙曾试图烧了学校 竟重新聘请了他
After being rehired as a security guard after being fired for impersonating a teacher.
他先是假冒西语老师 然后被重新聘为保安
That's insane, and I'm Abed.
连我都觉得这太疯狂了
Worse than insane. Irresponsible.
何止是疯狂 根本就是不负责任
Evil . - I don't believe in evil.
简直罪恶 -我不信鬼[罪恶]
But this school clearly got a finger up its butt as a child.
咱们学校以前肯定遭受过心灵创伤
This place ruins lives.
这地方会毁人前途
If that were true, then what could we possibly do about it?
即便如此 我们又能做些什么呢
Make 'em dance, Winger.
干得漂亮 翁格
Ew, Jeff, what's your evil old legal nemesis doing here?
杰夫 与你「相爱相杀」的律师基友来干吗
Nemesis?
相爱相杀
No, we were partners again.
不 我们又是合作伙伴了
Until I lost my usefulness.
直到我失去利用价值
I may be evil, but your friend here is so much more dangerous.
虽说我不是好人 但你们的「好朋友」可比我坏得多
Tell 'em how it took you 30 minutes to make them think they wanted to sue their own school.
说说你是如何在半小时内 说服他们想起诉自己的学校
- release — vt.释放;发射;让与;允许发表; n.释放;发布;让与;
- arrest — vt.逮捕;阻止;吸引; n.逮捕;监禁;
- cord — n. 软线;细绳;一根粗线(或细绳);花线; v. 用索子捆[绑,扎];堆积(柴薪);
- security — n.安全;保证;证 券;抵押品; adj.安全的;保安的;保密的;
- Evil — adj.邪恶的;不幸的;有害的;讨厌的; n.罪恶,邪恶;不幸;
- legal — adj.法律的;合法的;法定的;
I did it.
我说漏嘴了
Sorry.
骚瑞啦
Anyway , I'll leave you to pick up these pieces.
剩下的残局就交给你收拾了
I'm gonna go score some blow.
我顺道去买点可卡因
My dealer's a gym teacher here.
这儿的体育老师正好是毒品贩子
You lied to us?
你骗了我们
I never lied to you.
我从不骗你们
I showed you the right truth.
我教会了你们真正的人生道理
Britta, when we met, you were an eclectic anarchist.
布雷塔 我们刚认识时 你是个折衷派无政府主义者
How did you become the group's airhead?
想想你是怎么堕落成组里的脑残的
Thank you?
谢谢你全家
And, Shirley, you've gone from an independent divorcee striking out on her own to a bankrupt fry cook hoping for a call from her husband.
雪瑞 你从一位摆脱婚姻枷锁的独立女性 努力奋斗靠自己 变成了只会等老公电话的破产厨子
Troy, your entire identity has been consumed By your relationship with another man.
特洛伊 你的存在感已经被 你俩的基情耗尽了
You found my Clive Own Tumblr.
我汤不热的小号被你发现了
And what happened to Annie the unstoppable go-getter?
不懈努力的优等生安妮又变成了什么样子呢
Well, there was that gas leak last year.
去年发生了一起煤气泄漏嘛
Oh, don't blame it all on the gas leak year.
别都怪在煤气泄漏上
This was a four-year process .
在这四年里
We went in one end as real people And out the other end as mixed-up cartoons.
我们的生活从现实的人生 退化成乱七八糟的二次元世界了
Cool. - Sure.
酷啊 -酷你妹
- Anyway — adv.无论如何,不管怎样;总之;
- score — n. 成绩;比分;总谱;伤痕; v. 评分;(在游戏或比赛中)得 分;(在游戏或比赛中)记分;
- independent — adj. 独立的;自主的;自治的;不相干的人所做的(或提供的); n. 无党派议员(或候选人等);
- striking — adj.显著的,突出的,惊人的;打击的;罢工的; v.打(strike的ing 形式);
- bankrupt — adj. 破产;倒闭;完全缺乏(有价值的东西); n. (经法院判决的)破产者; v. 使破产;
- entire — adj.全部的,整个的;全体的;
- identity — n.身份;同一性,一致;特性;恒等式;
- relationship — n.关 系;关联;
- leak — n. 泄漏;渗漏;漏洞;裂缝; v. 漏水;透露;使泄漏;传开;
- process — vt.处理;加工; n.过程,进 行;方法,步骤;作用;程序;推移; vi.列队前进; adj.经过特殊加工(或处理)的;
This coming from the guy who's had how many psychotic breaks on campus ?
说这话的某人曾在学校里 精神崩溃过几次来着
Are we including the gas leak year?
要算上去年的煤气泄漏那次吗
You all came here with a chance to be something, and you all had that taken away from you.
你们报考这所学校时都曾踌躇满志 现在这些志向都去哪儿了
Get something back.
你们需要补偿
Seek damages.
要求学校赔偿损失吧
Sign here.
在这儿签字
But you're our hero.
但你是我们的英雄啊
I mean , in the commercial. - The commercial was a lie.
在广告里... -广告是骗人的
You staged a robot fight? - Yeah.
机器人大战是假的吗 -没错
In real life, the robot wins.
在现实中 机器人赢了
Troy?
特洛伊
If Jeff didn't change, then Jeff is right.
既然杰夫没变化 那他就是对的
Case closed. Let's make some money.
已经结案了 咱们分点钱吧
Okay, Jeff, if this is what you really want to do.
好吧 既然这是杰夫做出的决定
I'll sign.
我签字就是了
The choice to make is yours.
做出决定的人是你自己
No, it's yours.
不 是你
We're putting Greendale in your hands.
这所学校的未来就交给你了
Do we all have to say something?
我们都必须发表两句感言吗
No, you can just sign it. - Okay.
你签字就是了 -好吧
You brought us together.
是你把我们凝聚在一起的
With lies.
通过谎言
But what you do is above lying, remember?
你所做的不仅仅是骗人那么简单
You show us the right truth.
你教会我们真正的道理
You won't regret this.
你们不会后悔的
I'd like to take the study room table in back and burn it.
我想把这张桌子拿到后面烧了
Burn it? Why?
为什么要烧了它
The same reason I never returned Time Bandits to Blockbuster.
就好比我永远不会把「时光大盗」还给租赁店
Nobody else deserves it.
没有人能配得上它
Jesus!
天哪
Looks as if you've lost your way.
你好像迷路了
Pierce ?
皮尔斯
Continue on this path, and you might miss your last chance to see the Pierce Hawthorne Museum of Gender Sensitivity
继续这么走 你会错过在中央花园 由皮尔斯·霍桑博物馆举办的
And Sexual Potency on the central quad.
「性别意识与性交能力」展览最终场
- campus — n.(大学)校园;大学,大学生活;校园内的草地;
- mean — adj.平均的;卑鄙的;低劣的;吝啬的; vt. 意味;想要;意欲; n.平均值; vi.用意;
- reason — n.理由;理性;动机; vi.推论;劝说; vt.说服;推论;辩论;
- Pierce — v. 穿透;扎;刺破;穿过; n. 皮尔斯;
- Museum — n.博物馆;
The museum and this hologram were donated in compliance with a court order I'm not allowed to discuss.
依照法院指令 此次展览与我的全息影像 均为无偿赞助 详情我不便多说
Let's just say some women can't take a compliment.
只能说 有些女人真是夸不起啊
Unbelievable.
难以置信
What I am allowed to discuss is Greendale, and I'll say this: Don't turn your back on it.
法院允许我发表以下言论 关于格林德尔 请你不要背叛它
Take it from a man with no legal right to be there.
就听我一句劝吧 虽说法院不许我去学校
You're in a special place.
这个学校是个特别的地方
A crappy place, sure, But only because it gives crappy people a chance to sort themselves out.
或者说 很烂的地方 但它给了废柴们一线机会理清头绪的地方
Did I sound gay at the end?
刚才的话是不是太基情了
Do you want to do another take?
我能重新录一段吗
Jeffrey, I'm not decent . - I know.
杰夫瑞 我还没穿衣服呢 -我知道
These are the signatures of the five people that are crazy enough to care about this toilet.
这五份签名来自五个 依旧关心这所烂学校的疯狂学生
And tonight, I almost got them to sue it.
我今晚差一点就说服他们起诉学校了
Heed the warning!
以此为戒吧
It's not easy being dean, Jeffrey!
这院长可不好当 杰夫瑞
Then stop being the dean!
那你就别当了
It's my whole ideantity!
那我会失去存在感的啊
I mean, wah, see what I did there? That's proof !
院长的工作就是我存在的证明啊
Get your crap together.
省省吧你
Your job is not to hand out degrees.
你的职责不是教书育人
Your job is to make this a toilet that people don't have to be crazy to care about.
而是把这所学校弄得一团糟 这样学生们也不会发了疯地来保护它
But you could stay here and help me save the school.
你可以留下来帮我一起拯救学校
For how much money?
你付我多少钱
- Sexual — adj.性的;性别的;有性的;
- order — n.命令;顺序;规则;[贸易]定单; vt.命令;整理;定购; vi.命令;定 货;
- sound — vt.听(诊);测量,测…深;使发声;试探;宣告; n.声音,语音;噪音;海峡;吵闹;听力范围;[医]探 条; adj.健全的,健康的;合理的;可靠的;有效彻底的; adv.彻底地,充分地; vi.听起来;发出声音;回响; 测深;
- decent — adj.正派的;得体的;相当好的;
- proof — n.证明;证据;校样;考验;验证;试验; adj.防…的;不能 透入的;证明用的;耐…的; vt.试验;校对;使不被穿透;
I-I can't offer you any money.
钱我是付不起
I could offer you a job.
但我能给你份工作
You just described slavery.
你当我是奴隶么
I mean, there's nothing in the budget for school saver, But I could hire you as...
我是说 预算里没有「拯救学校」这一款项 但我能聘用你做...
Screw you, Abed.
我顶你个肺 阿布蒂
I'd be depressed right now if these samples from work weren't giving me a new outlook on life.
要不是因为这样做有助于我开启人生新篇章 我肯定早犯抑郁症了
If you're interested in learning more, Ask your doctor if Joyvatrex is right for you.
如果你们感兴趣 跟你的医生咨询可不可以服用欢乐剂
Oh, honey .
亲爱的
If we sue Greendale, can I be a surprise witness ?
如果要起诉学校 我能做关键证人吗
Wait. Don't tell me.
等等 别告诉我
Stop!
等一下
We shouldn't sue the school.
我们不该起诉学校
Ohh. Come on!
拜托 你又来
Are you trying to give us emotional whiplash?
你是想从精神上打击我们是么
Look, if you feel there's more work to be done on yourselves, then as crappy as this place is, It's a place that you can do it.
如果你们觉得还有「壮志未酬」 这个糟糕的学校 能帮你们完成梦想
You got a job teaching here, didn't you?
你得到了在这儿教书的机会是么
I don't want to talk about it.
求别问
Well, then, I'm getting back into forensic science.
那我想继续研究法医学
That was my actual dream. It's my fault I bailed on it.
这是我真正的梦想 我不该放弃的
A film degree doesn't make me a filmmaker.
一纸文凭并不说明我是合格的导演
I need to learn how to work with other people.
我还要学如何与人打交道
I need to figure out who I am. - I'll help you.
我想了解真正的自我 -我会帮你
- budget — n.预算,预算费; vt.安排,预定;把…编入预算; vi.编预算,做预算; adj.廉价的;
- hire — n.雇 用,租用;租金,工钱; vt.雇用;出租; vi.雇用,租用;受雇;
- Screw — vt.旋,拧;压榨;强迫; n.螺旋;螺丝钉; 吝啬鬼; vi.转动,拧;
- outlook — n.展望;观点;景色; vt.比……好看;用目光压倒; vi.朝外看;
- learning — n.学 习;学问; v.学习(learn的现在分词);
- honey — n.蜂蜜;宝贝;甜蜜; adj.甘美的;蜂蜜似的; vt.对…说甜言蜜 语;加蜜使甜; vi.奉承;说甜言蜜语;
- witness — n.证人;目击者;证据; vt.目击;证明;为…作证; vi.作证人;
- emotional — adj.情绪的;易激动的;感动人的;
Get out of my brain.
从我的脑袋里出去
I need to learn how to really run a business by my own standards, not Greendale's.
我要学会如何经商 要符合我自己的标准 而非格林德尔的
I'm gonna get a four-year Psych degree, then a master's, and become a real psychologist.
我想取得四年制的心理学学位 接着读研 然后成为真正的心理学家
Or you could find another major .
其实换个专业也不错嘛
A real psychologist.
成为真正的心理学家
How about English? - Psychology.
读英语吧 -心理学
All right, what's important is, No matter what, we'll be trying to talk Britta into doing something different together.
好吧 关键是 不论如何 我们会想办法说服布雷塔另谋出路 齐心协力
Burn, hopelessness.
燃烧吧 绝望
It's a fire...
着火啦
Little victories count for a lot around here...
在这里 小小的成功也是至关重要的...
Even if you never asked to win in the first place.
即使你一开始就没有求胜之心
And you have to enjoy those nice moments while you can.
人生得意须尽欢
See, he does a voice-over wrap-up at the end of every episode .
看 每集结束时他都会以画外音做总结
Wow. - Cool.
是嘛 -酷啊
Because around here, they never last very long.
因为在这儿 欢乐不会持续太久
Once more. More teachery.
再来一次 要更有老师范儿
I want to kill myself.
我想撞豆腐自尽
Use that.
就是这种感觉
Are you a good person?
你是好人吗
Yes, unlike you.
没错 我与你不同
I can guarantee...
我能保证...
the Winger beaten you...
我一定会打败你...
Not any more.
再也不会了
- major — adj.主要的;重要的;主修的;较多的; n.[人类]成年人;主修科目;陆军少校; vi.主修;
- episode — n.插 曲;一段情节;插话;有趣的事件;
- unlike — adj.不同的,不相似的; prep.和…不同,不像;