Hey, get out of my chair , or I'll have you disbarred.
别坐我椅子 不然小心律师执照被吊销
Oh, wait. That already happened.
等等 已经被吊销了
Cash . - Tango.
加什贤弟 -探戈老兄
My old partner in my new firm .
我新律所的老搭档
Does it get any better?
好点了吗
Not unless you leave.
除非你走
Still got it.
我懂的
So a little birdie told me you're graduating kiddie college.
有只小小鸟告诉我 你马上就要从少儿大学毕业了
You must be excited to get that lollipop.
你肯定很激动 就要得到那根棒棒糖了吧
Hey. It's a sticker.
别胡说 明明是大红花
Ha. I know you're busy, not, so allow me to whip it out.
我知道你很忙 就让我来说吧
Come work with me.
过来和我一起干
You'll be a full partner, six figures, corner office, three secretaries.
你会成为完全合伙人 有六位数的工资 高级办公室和三个秘书
What's that? Not enough money?
什么 钱不够
I'll double it. Bam, done.
那我加倍 搞定成交
That's how we negotiate . Lunch?
谈判顺利 吃午饭吗
Wow. I drive a hard bargain .
我还真是难以拒绝
But, Mark , aren't you worried I'm a little out of practice?
但马克 你不担心我有所生疏吗
The only cases I've tried lately are about sandwiches and yams.
我最近参与过的案子是关于三明治和番薯的
Please, you were a better lawyer when you weren't a lawyer than most lawyers I know.
得了吧 当你还不算是律师的时候 就已经比我认识的大部分律师 要优秀得多了
It's still in you.
你雄风犹在
I'll give it some thought.
我得再想想
Just shake my hand, idiot. It's simple.
赶紧和我握手吧 傻瓜 就这么简单
I like simple.
我喜欢简单
- chair — n.椅子;讲座;(会议的)主席位;大学教授的职位; vt.担任(会议的)主席;使…入座;使就任要职;
- Cash — n.现款,现金; vt.将…兑现;支付现款;
- partner — n.伙伴;合伙人;配偶; vi.合伙;合股;成为搭档; vt. 使合作;与…合伙;
- firm — adj.坚定的;牢固的;严格的;结实的; vt.使坚定;使牢固; vi.变坚实;变稳固; adv. 稳固地; n.公司;商号;
- unless — conj.除非,如果不; prep.除…之外;
- allow — vt.允许;给予;认可; vi.容许; 考虑;
- whip — n. 鞭子;[无线]鞭状天线;投票指示;(某党)议员领袖; v. 鞭打;鞭笞;〈口〉击败;抽打;
- negotiate — vt.谈判,商议;转让;越过; vi.谈判,交涉;
- bargain — n.交易;便宜货;契约; v.讨价还价;议价; (谈价钱后)卖;
- Mark — n.标志;马克;符号;痕迹; vi.作记号; vt.标志;做标记于;打分数;
Take a look around, Winger.
看看你四周 翁格
This is your new old life.
这就是你熟悉又陌生的生活
I don't get it.
我不懂
We just had Christmas, and now it's warm outside .
我们刚过完圣诞 外面就这么暖和了
Of course it is, dummy.
肯定啊 傻瓜
We just finished fall-spring semester .
我们刚读完一个学年
Bring on summer-winter.
马上就要放假了
I can't wait.
我等不及了
My final film school class is just called opinions.
我最后一节电影学院课刚投完票
Professor Taylor is scheduled to teach, but I have a rebuttal.
最后安排了泰勒教授来上课 但我进行了驳回
Lucky .
真幸运
I transferred to forensics late and got the worst classes.
我转到法鉴专业的时间略晚 而且要上的课都很烂
Skull Fragment Collection , Advanced Advanced Decomp, and Intro to Senselessness were all full.
头骨碎片收集 高级高级分解 而无知觉入门这课已经报满了
I still have a year of AC Repair left.
我还剩一年的空调维修课
I passed all my classes, So now I just do yoga while the teachers write down my wisdoms.
我已经通过了所有课程 所以现在我就能边做瑜伽 边看老师夸奖我机灵
Wait a minute. Jeff passed History.
等等 杰夫通过了历史课
He's graduating early.
他要提早毕业了
I'm totally unprepared to deal with this.
关于这事 我完全没准备好
No, annie, please, don't...
别 安妮 请不要
Well, it's official . It's on a banner .
真正式 都写在横幅上了
Congratulations, jeffrey.
恭喜你 杰夫瑞
You worked hard not to work hard to earn that degree .
你费尽心思偷懒耍滑轻松搞到了学位
Yeah, you took so many blow-off classes and pointless electives.
层; 对 你修了这么多水课 和没意义的选修课
- outside — adj.外面的,外部的;外来的; n.外部;外观; adv.在外面,向外面;在室外; prep.在…范围之外;
- course — n.科目;课程;过程;进程;道路;路线,航向;一道菜; vt.追赶;跑过; vi.指引航线;快跑;
- semester — n.学期;半年;
- Lucky — adj.幸运的;侥幸的;
- Fragment — n. 片段;破片;弹片;小块; v. 分割;使成 碎片;
- Collection — n.采集,聚集;[税收]征收;收藏品;募捐;
- Advanced — adj.先进的;高级的;晚期的;年老 的; v.前进;增加;上涨(advance的过去式和过去分词形式);
- deal — vt.处理;给予;分配;发牌; vi.处理;讨论; 对待;做生意; n.交易;(美)政策;待遇;份量;
- official — adj.官方的;正式的;公务的; n.官员;公务员;高级职 员;
- banner — n. 横幅; adj. 为首的;〈美〉突出地支持(某一政党)的;
- degree — n.程度,等级;度;学位;阶
What did you end up majoring in?
你最后到底主修什么
Education.
教育学
You had to win, didn't you?
你必须赢下来 对吧
When I was inches from the finish line.
当我离终点线就差几英寸时
Pierce , you have so many credits, they have grand-credits.
皮尔斯 你这么多学分 有些老得都可以生小学分了
Just graduate already.
你早就毕业了
When's the graduation ceremony ?
毕业典礼是什么时候
Never. It's community college.
别指望了 这可是社区大学
You just send in some papers and they stop charging you.
我们交些论文之类的 他们就让我们过了
It's moving, in its own way.
它有自己的运转方式
So this is it?
就这样吗
A banner and some soda Troy forgot to bring?
一条横幅和特洛伊忘带的汽水
No.
不要
As far as graduations go, it's boring but grounded.
就毕业典礼而言 相当无聊 但很低调
I was hoping for more.
我希望不止如此
Can we at least walk with you to the dean's office?
至少能让我们陪你一起去院长办公室吗
What, now? No.
什么 现在吗 不行
I was just...I was going to mail it in next week, or, you know, whenever.
我刚刚 我准备下周或者其它时候 再交材料
Don't be silly.
别傻了
We started as a study group, We'll finish as a study group.
我们以学习小组开始 就该以学习小组结束
All for one, and one dude we can all leave behind.
人人为我 而我们都可以抛弃一个人
Everybody, go quickly.
大家快跑
Go.
跑
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
跑 跑 跑
All right, Mr. Winger. Et al. Britta.
好了 翁格先生 以及布雷塔
Emotions are running high, So I will keep this tight and short.
大家情绪都逐渐高涨起来了 我就言简意赅点好了
You always do.
你向来如此
I see you have all the necessary paperwork.
我看到你有所有必需的书面材料
Necessary? You asked for proof of inseam.
必需 你还管我要裤长证明呢
- Pierce — v. 穿透;扎;刺破;穿过; n. 皮尔斯;
- graduate — vt.授予…学位;分等级;标上刻度; vi.毕业;渐变; n. 研究生;毕业生; adj.毕业的;研究生的;
- ceremony — n.典礼,仪式;礼节,礼仪;客套,虚礼;
- community — n.社区;[生态]群落;共同体;团体;
- soda — n. 苏打;纯碱;苏打汽水(加果味,有时加入冰淇 淋);无水碳酸钠;
- boring — adj.无聊的;令人厌烦的; n.钻孔; v.钻孔;使厌烦;挖空(bore的ing形式);
Ah, Jeffrey.
杰夫瑞
I'm going to miss our playful, "Get a room already" banter.
我会怀念咱俩那欢乐无比 房已开好 的小玩笑的
Oh, dean. - I can come back.
院长 -要不我待会再来
No, I can do this.
不 我可以的
Just need to sign the old John Dean-cock and you will be graduated.
只要签上老约翰·院长超人的大名 你就毕业了
So this is it?
就这样吗
I, uh...I expected a little more pageantry.
我还希望能更隆重点呢
I'm listening.
请说
Annie's right.
安妮说的对
We should throw a party to mark the occasion .
我们应该举办派对庆祝这一时刻
A small one.
一个小型的
The teensiest.
最小的
Just close friends, a small cake...
就三五好友 小蛋糕
maybe some flowers, an archway...
或者再来点花 拱门
A string quartet.
弦乐四重奏
Ooh, he could wear a suit .
他可以穿上正装
Starting to sound like a wedding.
听着开始有点像婚礼了
Not a wedding.
才不是婚礼呢
Just your average , low-key diploma signing, to which you're all cordially invited tomorrow afternoon.
只不过是你普通低调的毕业证书签发仪式 我在此诚挚地邀请你们明天下午过来参加
Tomorrow?
明天Is that enough time to plan a whole wedding? 这么短的时候够准备一整套婚礼吗
Absolutely. - I'll get my book.
当然 -我去拿书
Listen, I can't do a big party.
听着 我不能参加大型派对
It's too much.
这太过了
Oh, I see what's going on here.
我知道这是怎么回事了
This is about you getting cold feet about graduating.
你不敢毕业了
I've been looking forward to graduation since freshman registration.
我从大一注册时起 就一直盼着毕业
I already got a job lined up at my old partner's firm.
我已经在我老搭档的律所里 找了份工作
Well, then, let them eat cake.
那让他们也来吃蛋糕吧
It's just, I'm worried that the group might not be able to handle it, you know, emotionally.
只是 我担心学习小组不能 接受这事 你懂的 就情感上来说
- proof — n.证明;证据;校样;考验;验证;试验; adj.防…的;不能透入的;证明用的;耐…的; vt.试验;校对;使不 被穿透;
- occasion — n.时机,机会;场合;理由; vt.引起,惹起;
- string — n. 字符串;弦;线;一连串; v. 悬挂; 系;扎;把…连在一起; adj. 由弦乐器组成的;弦乐器的;线织的;线的;
- suit — vt.适合;使适应; n.诉讼;恳求;套 装;一套外衣; vi.合适;相称;
- sound — vt.听(诊);测量,测…深;使发声;试探;宣告; n.声音,语音;噪音;海 峡;吵闹;听力范围;[医]探条; adj.健全的,健康的;合理的;可靠的;有效彻底的; adv.彻底地,充分地; vi. 听起来;发出声音;回响;测深;
- average — n.平均;平均数;海损; adj.平均的;普通的;通常的; vt.算出…的平 均数;将…平均分配;使…平衡; vi.平均为;呈中间色;
Everyone wants you to graduate, Jeff.
大家都希望你能毕业 杰夫
Well, what about Abed?
阿布蒂呢
I mean , the stress of me leaving might send him spiraling.
我是说 我离开的压力可能会让他失控
Come on, give him some more credit .
得了吧 多给他点信任
He's really progressed since he opened up to my therapizing.
他自从对我的疗法敞开心扉之后 情况大有改观
Do you remember last year, when he wouldn't stop talking about that "Darkest timeline" thing?
你还记得去年 他一直在说 最黑暗的平行时空什么的吗
The one where I lost my arm?
我变独臂大侠的那次
And Pierce died, and Annie went insane, and he blamed it all on you throwing some dice.
皮尔斯死了 安妮疯了 他说都怪你扔了什么骰子
He has not brought that up in months.
他已经有几个月没提起过了
You're right, Britta.
你说得对 布雷塔
I just need to give Abed a chance.
我要给阿布蒂一个机会
Then it's settled.
那就这么定了
The six of us will take astronomy next semester.
我们六个人下学期一起上天文学
So now you're leaving me out.
你们现在是准备把我甩开了吗
No, we're leaving Jeff out.
遗弃的是杰夫
So I'm not even the one who gets left out anymore.
现在我连被遗弃的权利都被剥夺了吗
Everything's Jeff, Jeff...
就知道杰夫 杰夫
Jeff.
杰夫
This seat taken?
这里有人吗
So everyone still excited about the big shindig?
大家是不是很期待狂欢派对啊
Totally.
那是
I was worried about the wedding-graduation mash up, but it's testing really well with women.
我有点担心婚礼和毕业礼混搭会奇怪 不过女生们很喜欢
Oh, well, that's a load off.
那就好
Hey, we should probably figure out who's bringing the soda now, right?
那我们就先决定一下 饮料谁来负责
Just so there's not another hang up.
别又忘带了
- handle — n.[建]把手;柄;手感;口实; vt.处理;操作;运用;买卖;触摸; vi.搬运;易于操纵;
- mean — adj.平均的; 卑鄙的;低劣的;吝啬的; vt.意味;想要;意欲; n.平均值; vi.用意;
- stress — n.压力;强调;紧张;重要性;重读; vt.强调;使紧张;加压力于;用重音读;
- credit — n.信用,信誉;[金融]贷款;学分;信任;声望; vt.相信,信任; 把…归给,归功于;赞颂;
- figure — n.数字;人物;图形;价格;(人的)体形;画像; vi.计算;出现;扮演角色; vt.计 算;认为;描绘;象征;
I brought it. I-I just drank it all.
我带了 喝完了嘛
It's okay. I've got it covered.
没关系 我来搞定
No, no, no. You've already done so much.
不行 不行 你都负责那么多事了
Besides , I think I have a fun and fair way to decide which of the six of us will bring the soda.
而且我想到一个好玩的办法 来决定谁负责带饮料
We'll roll for it.
掷骰子
It didn't land on a number.
没有具体数字
That probably means nothing.
应该没什么吧
Or it means everything.
也可能玄机很大
Let's hope not.
希望不要
You know what, I'll bring the soda.
这样吧 我带饮料
Don't worry, I'll make sure there aren't any more hang-ups.
别担心 我肯定不会忘的
Must I bear this cross forever?
能别抓着一个把柄不放吗
I was hoping for more.
我还以为会更精彩呢
Catherine?
凯瑟琳
Do not even tell me you dropped that cake.
别告诉我你把蛋糕砸了
Parasites.
寄生虫
Hey. What's going on?
怎么了
Why are you trying to avoid graduating?
感觉你不太想毕业的样子
I wish I knew.
我也不知道怎么了
I think it's because you're scared to take this law job with your old partner.
我觉得你是怕了 怕跟老伙计去重操旧业
But don't let that stop you from graduating.
但也不能因为这个就不毕业了啊
Take the job, don't take the job.
不管你要不要重操旧业
Either way, your friends are always going to be here to support you.
我们这帮朋友都在 都会支持你的
Good to know.
真好
See you at graduation.
毕业典礼见
And they call us the worst.
还好意思说我们黑化
Took you long enough.
你走得够慢的
Hey, nobody said you had to travel naked .
你全裸穿越就牛逼吗
Oh. You brought the good one.
带了好东西呢
- Besides — adv.此外;而且; prep.除…之外;
- fair — adj.公平的;美丽的,白皙的;[气象]晴朗的; adv.公平地; 直接地;清楚地; vi.转晴; n.展览会;市集;美人;
- means — n.手段;方法;财产; v.意思是;打算(mean的第三 人称单数)[复数means];
- bear — vt.结果实,开花(正式); vt.忍受;承受;具有;支撑; n.熊;
- avoid — vt.避免; 避开,躲避;消除;
- support — vt.支持,支撑,支援;扶持,帮助;赡养,供养; n.支持,维持;支援,供养; 支持者,支撑物;
- naked — adj.裸体的;无装饰的;无证据的;直率的;
You hold that, I'll do the sleeve .
你拿着 我撸袖子
Wait for the click . There...
咔哒一声就好了 好了
Ah. Good.
很好
Middle finger works great now.
中指很灵活嘛
It's worse than I thought.
情况比想象中要糟糕
They made lame Jeff too lame to leave Greendale.
杰夫跟他们混太久变矬了 离不开格林德尔
He's got to take that job.
他必须接下那个工作
But how do we make him do that?
怎么能让他听我们的呢
By turning the study group against him so he'll run screaming from this rancid cocoon into the welcoming arms of darkness.
挑动整个学习小组对他倒戈相向 然后他就会冲出这个烂泥坑 投向无限的黑暗世界
How hard is that to understand?
这个道理很难懂吗
It's not.
很好懂
I just like when you talk down to me like a child.
我就是喜欢你把我当小孩的说话语气
Oh! Jeff.
杰夫
It's bad luck to see the graduation before the graduation.
典礼之前就看到典礼的样子 这不吉利哦
I had to talk to you.
我想跟你说几句
Today is bringing up so many emotions.
今天这种日子会让人情绪万千
It's a lot to take in.
一时消化不了
I'm not making you feel nervous about graduating, am I?
不会是被我刺激得太紧张了吧
Well, you are making me feel something.
你确实刺激到我了
And it's not about graduating.
不过跟毕业无关
I'm saying I'm hot for you.
你让我欲火焚身
Me?
我吗
Is this for real?
是真的吗
Is my beating heart for real?
你看跳动的心脏是真的吗
Oh, Annie.
安妮哟
I don't know if it's the beautiful decorations, or the impending floral archway, but there's something about this that feels so right.
我不知道是不是因为这些漂亮的装束 还是这鲜花装点的拱门 但我就是感觉到一切都那么和谐
It's the perfect moment to remember you by.
我会永远铭记这一刻的你
Remember me by?
铭记
I'm not going anywhere.
我又不走
Exactly. You're going nowhere .
对 你哪儿也去不了
I'm about to return to my cool, adult , lawyer life, and you're going to be stuck here, playing high school.
我就要重回美好社会 过上律师生活了 你呢 还是深陷这破泥潭 假扮高中萝莉
Why are you saying this?
你干嘛要这么说
- sleeve — n. 袖子;套管;有…袖子的;唱片套; v. 给…装袖子;
- click — vt.点击;使发咔哒声; vi.作咔哒声; n.单 击;滴答声;
- nowhere — adv.无处;任何地方都不;毫无结果; n.无处;任何地方;无名之地; adj.不存在的;毫 无结果的;不知名的;
- adult — adj.成年的;成熟的; n.成年人;
So you face the facts.
让你看清事实
Once I graduate, I'm gone.
一旦毕业 我就再也不回来了Winger, streaking on your last day of school? 翁格 裸奔庆祝最后一天
Respect .
够狠
Oh, so I got the save the date for your graduation.
那我还得找个伴参加你的毕业典礼
Should I bring a date, or try to hook up there?
你说我是带一个去呢 还是现把一个呢I'm not going to your stupid graduation, jerk. 我不会参加你的破毕业典礼了 混蛋
I can't believe you said those things to me.
你居然对我说出那样的话
What things?
什么话Don't play dumb . You want to leave? Leave. 别跟我装傻 你要走就走吧
See if I care.
谁管你
What did you do?
你干嘛了
I have no earthly idea.
我毫不知情啊
Look up there.
你看
Hello, Abed. - Hello, evil Jeff.
阿布蒂 -黑化杰夫
What? How did you...
什么 你怎么
I may not be good with facial expressions, but I know an evil doppelganger when I see one.
虽然我对面部表情研究不深 但黑化双生人我还是认得的
Plus your arm makes a noise every time you move it.
而且你走一步胳膊就响一声
Silence .
闭嘴
Are you here to kill Jeff?
你是来杀杰夫的吗
Oh, you non-evils are so naive.
你们这帮白化人真是白痴
I'm here to save Jeff from the smothering teat of his study group.
我是来救杰夫的 把他从学习小组的泥潭里拽出来
Is that a paintball gun?
是彩蛋枪吗
You wish.
想得美帅耶 Cool.
Wait. Cold.
有点凉
How did I get to the dean's office?
我怎么跑到院长办公室来了
Out of my chair, monkey.
给我让开 小鬼
The darkest timeline.
黑暗空间
Annie.
安妮
Um, okay, let's start with "Huh?"
好吧 我们从头说起 怎么回事
Jeff, I'm sorry. I made it all up.
杰夫 对不起 我瞎说的
I've been so upset about you graduating that I've gone a little crazy, emotionally.
你要毕业了我特别难受 然后情绪上就有点发狂了
Oh, good. I thought I was losing my mind.
那就好 我还以为是我疯了呢
- Respect — n.尊敬,尊重;方面;敬意; vt.尊敬,尊重;遵守;
- hook — n. 钩;挂钩;鱼钩;钓钩; v. 挂住;箍住;钓 (鱼);打曲线球;
- dumb — adj.哑的,无说话能力的;不说话的,无声音的;
- evil — adj.邪恶的;不幸的;有害 的;讨厌的; n.罪恶,邪恶;不幸;
- Plus — n.正号,加号;好处;附加额; adj.正的;附加的; prep.加,加上;
- Silence — n.沉默;寂静;缄默;不谈;无声状态; vt.使沉默;使安静;压制;消除噪音; int.安静!;别作声!;
- upset — vt.使心烦;颠覆;扰乱; vi.翻倒; adj.心烦的;混乱的;弄翻的; n.混乱;翻倒;颠覆;
Make it up to you with a hug?
对不起啦 抱抱好不好
This breakfast sandwich cart is such a great idea.
三明治早餐篮太有才了
It's never too early for Shirley...
雪瑞的长远眼光可不是盖的
to make a boatload off of hung over college kids.
你们这帮孩子宿醉过后肯定会饿
Speaking of great idea having, hear me out.
说到好点子 听我的
It's called "The Troy-Jan horse."
这个就叫 特洛伊木马 怎么样
It goes bread, lettuce, ham, ham, bacon , chocolate...
有面包 生菜 火腿 培根 巧克力
Oh, how you doing, the graduate?
怎么样呀 毕业生
Just stopping by to hand out some un-vites to my graduation.
我就是顺便来发两张毕业典礼的逐客令
Here's one for the desperate housewife who spends more time with her pathetic business than with her family.
一张给你 绝望的主妇 整天琢磨着你那没希望的小生意 也不陪家人
And you.
一张给你
If you call a sandwich a "Troy-jan horse,"
如果你给三明治起名叫 特洛伊木马
people are going to think there's horse in it.
大家会以为里面有马肉
Oh, my dreams.
擦 我的梦想
Whatever, losers. See you never.
随你们吧 废柴们 后会无期
Where's Abed?
阿布蒂在哪
Is anyone here?
有人在吗
Hello, Abed. Welcome to our home.
你好 阿布蒂 欢迎来到我们的家
Hello, evil Abed. - It's just Abed now.
你好 黑化阿布蒂 -叫阿布蒂就行
After we met, I abandoned my evil goal to focus on brightening my own timeline instead .
我们相遇后 我放弃了我的邪恶念头 专注于把自己平行空间变得好起来
Do you live here alone? - Yes.
你一个人住吗 -是的
Evil Troy moved out when I gave up the cause.
黑化特洛伊在我改变主意后搬走了
Now he only listens to evil Jeff, who sort of took over this year, villain-wise.
他现在只听令与黑化杰夫 从反派的角度说 杰夫现在全面接手了
Jeff left Greendale and became a scummy lawyer again, but the more evil he got, the more he became tortured by the idea that there's still a good Jeff out there, being good somewhere.
反而; 杰夫离开格林德尔 又成了恶棍律师 可是他越邪恶 便越对好杰夫的存在 感到念念不安
- sandwich — vt.夹入;挤进;把...做成三明治; n.三明治;夹心面包;
- cart — n.二轮运货马车; vt.用车装载; vi. 驾运货马车;用运货车运送;
- bacon — n.咸肉;腌肉;熏猪肉;
- desperate — adj.不顾一切的;令人绝望的;极度 渴望的;
- focus — n.焦点;中心;清晰;焦距; vt.使集中;使聚焦; vi.集中;聚焦;调节焦距;
- instead — adv.代替;
That's why he forced me to show him how to travel between timelines.
所以他逼我教会他 穿越平行时空的方法
My god. This is so cool.
天啊 太酷了
I know. You have no idea how long I've been waiting to talk to you about it.
是啊 你无法想象 我苦等了多久告诉你这个消息
Kind of a superman III meets that Star Trek episode meets season three of The Cape.
感觉就像《超人3》混搭那集《星际迷航》 再混搭《暗侠》第三季
The Cape was cancelled. - Not here.
《暗侠》被砍了 -这里没有They retooled it for cable , and it's awesome. 他们转到有线台重整旗鼓 超赞
Want to see it?
想看吗
Desperately.
非常想
But I need to get back to my timeline and stop evil Jeff.
但是我得回到我的平行空间 阻止黑化杰夫
So I came to the only person who could help me...me.
所以我才来找唯一能帮我的人 我
I'll get you home, Abed.
我会把你送回去 阿布蒂
But first, you'll need some supplies.
但首先 你需要点补给
Everyone must be running late.
大家都迟到了啊
Here, Jeffrey. You're graduated.
给 杰夫 你毕业了
Take your precious diploma and just go.
那么你那珍贵的文凭 滚蛋吧
I cannot believe the hurtful things you said to me in my office.
我真不敢相信你在我办公室 说的那些伤人的话
I'll have you know that wanting a little pageantry in your life isn't a crime or a lifestyle choice.
我告诉你 在生活中追求华丽 既不是犯罪也不是生活方式
Okay, Annie, something definitely weird is happening.
安妮 绝对发生怪事了
No one's here, the Dean is mad at me, and he is never mad at me, and...
没人来 院长还生我气了 他从来不生我气的
- being — n.存在;生命;本质;品格; adj.存在的;现有的;
- episode — n.插曲;一段情节;插话;有趣的事件;
- cable — n. 电缆;缆索;绞线;锚索; v. 打电报;通过海底电缆发(电报);敷设电缆;(用锚链,缆索等)系住;
- precious — adj.宝贵的;珍贵的;矫揉造作的;
- crime — n.罪行,犯罪;罪恶;犯罪活动; vt.控告……违反纪律;
- definitely — adv.清楚地,当然;明确地,肯定地;
a third reason .
眼前就是第三个理由
Congratulations, Jeff.
恭喜你 杰夫
Don't worry about the study group.
别担心学习小组
You can talk to them later.
等会再跟他们解决恩怨
Why don't you and I go celebrate someplace private and boozy?
我们何不去一个更隐蔽 有美酒的地方庆祝呢
Annie, why are you acting like a mistress in a Lifetime movie?
安妮 你为什么搞得 跟Lifetime电影里的情妇一样
You're funny.
你真幽默
Oh, sweetheart, you dropped your phone earlier.
甜心 你刚刚拉下了你的手机
You've got a voicemail from a guy named Mark?
有个叫马克的人给你留了语音留言
You should call him.
你应该给他回电
Not now.
现在不行
I have to find the others and figure this out.
我得找到大伙 问清楚
Crap. We're losing him.
该死 我们要被他甩了
What? - What?
什么 -怎么
Who are you?
你是谁
You are me?
你是我
But how? - But how?
怎么可能 -怎么可能
Enough of the pleasantries.
别寒暄了
I've come from the darkest timeline to make sure you take that job.
我从最黑暗的平行空间赶来 确保你接下律师的工作
It's essential to our future.
这对我们的未来至关重要
You want it, idiot, so take it.
你想要 就接下 你个白痴
I can't.
不行
I've spent almost four years here, growing and changing and making dioramas.
我在这里待了四年 成长 改变 制作立体模型
I'm not that guy anymore.
我不是以前的我了
You're wrong.
你错了
Greendale may have dulled your killer instinct , but trust me, it's still in you.
格林德尔或许削减了你嗜杀的霸气 但相信我那霸气仍在你体内
It's time to leave this place and reclaim your proper life.
是时候离开这里 重新夺回自己的生活了
No. Not without my study group.
不 我不会抛下学习小组的
Now who's in a Lifetime movie?
看看谁变成Lifetime电视电影主角了
Then I'll be rid of you another way.
满的; 那我会想出别的办法除掉你
- reason — n.理由;理性;动机; vi.推论;劝说; vt.说服;推论;辩论;
- celebrate — vt.庆祝;举行;赞美;祝贺;宣告; vi.庆祝;过节;举行宗教仪式;
- private — adj.私人的;私有的;私下的; n.列兵;二等兵;
- essential — n. 要点;要 素;实质;必需品; adj. 完全必要的;必不可少的;极其重要的;本质的;
- instinct — n. 本能;直觉;天性; adj. 充
Friendship!
友谊万岁
Cold.
好凉
Well, the subtle approach failed.
狡猾的办法没起效
What's next? Explain it slowly.
下一步怎么办 慢慢地解释
Need some help?
需要帮忙吗
Let's burn this mother down.
联手踏平这里吧
Jeff must be graduating about now I wonder if anyone's there.
杰夫现在可能正在庆贺毕业呢 不知道有没有人去捧场
Doubt he cares.
他肯定不在乎
Pierce won't even respond to my texts.
皮尔斯都不肯回我的短信
I wonder what terrible things Jeff said about him.
我在想杰夫对他说了多恶毒的话
I've got some guesses.
我大致猜得到
Let me finish.
等我说完
Look, I know this may sound crazy, and more than a little convenient, but whatever I said to you, it wasn't me.
我知道这很疯狂 也有点过于投机取巧 但对你们恶语相向的人 不是我
It was evil Jeff.
是黑化杰夫
Come on.
得了吧Something happened when I rolled that dice. 掷骰子的时候发生了一些事
Something terrible.
坏事
Something only nerds can understand.
只有书呆子才会明白的事
You have to believe me.
你们得相信我
They're coming for us.
他们要找咱们麻烦
No.
不
We're coming for them.
我们要去找他们麻烦
Abed, where have you been?
阿布蒂 你去哪儿了
The darkest timeline.
最黑暗的平行空间
You guys never believe me, so this time, I brought proof, the doppeldeaner.
你们从来都不相信我 所以这次 我带了证据 假院长
Abed brought me here to prove to all of you...
阿布蒂带我来是想证明
Actually, I figured that these paintball warping guns would convince you.
其实 我发现这个彩弹传送枪 就可以说服你们
Listen up, people.
大伙听好了
We've got an inter-dimensional battle on our hands.
我们现在面对一场空间内大作战
Our evil counterparts are waging a war, and it's either us or us.
我们的黑化体想要挑起战争 定是拼个你死我活
- approach — n.方法;途径;接近; vt.接近;着手处理; vi.靠近;
- wonder — n.惊奇;奇迹;惊愕; vi.怀疑;想知道; 惊讶; vt.怀疑;惊奇;对…感到惊讶; adj.奇妙的;非凡的;
- respond — vi.回答;作出反应;承担责任; vt.以…回 答; n.应答;唱和;
- terrible — adj.可怕的;很糟的;令人讨厌的; adv.很,非常;
- prove — vt.证明;检验;显示; vi.证明是;
- convince — vt.说服;使确信,使信服;
- battle — n.战役;斗争; vi.斗争;作战; vt.与…作战;
All right.
好吧
Let's light up these dark suckers.
联手搞死这帮黑化烂仔帮
Okay, everyone. Stay sharp .
都警惕点
If you see yourself, warp on sight.
看到自己 杀无赦
I'd like to warp myself to a dairy-free mudslide.
我想把自己传送到一个不加奶泥石流鸡尾酒世界
That's just vodka, Shirley.
雪莉 没奶那叫沃特加
I know what it is.
我知道
Pierce?
皮尔斯
We thought you were dead.
我们以为你死了
Hell , no.
当然没有
After I got shot, I faked my death to teach you all a lesson.
中枪后 我通过假死 给你们上一课
Lesson about what?
什么课
Who can remember? It was more than a year ago.
谁还记得 一年多前的事了
And yet, here you all are, planning an invasion without me.
然而 你们又一次 密谋侵略 不带上我
Again, we thought you were dead.
都说过了 我们以为你死了
Listen, I-I can help you guys beat the lame study group.
听着 我能帮你们打败废柴学习小组
Just tell me how this works.
告诉我你们的规则就行
Fine.
好吧
It's complicated , but basically , the first person to shoot themselves wins.
很复杂 但简单说 第一个射杀自己的人获胜
Winner.
我赢了
Well, that bow tied itself.
自行了断了
Dang, I got hair dye on my coat.
该死 我染发剂蹭到衣服上了
Dang, it's spreading.
该死 扩散了
Damn it, Britta.
该死的 布雷塔
Did you shoot yourself too?
你也冲自己开枪了吗
Every time.
每次都是
Don't talk to her like that.
别这么跟她说话
Every time.
每次都是
We're here. Scatter .
我们到了 分散开
Get help.
帮帮忙
Can't hide forever, lame Annie.
你藏不了一辈子的 傻安妮
Just let me shoot you.
快让我把你打中吧
- sharp — adj.急剧的;锋利的;强烈的;敏捷的;刺耳的; adv.急剧地;锐利地;突然地; n.尖头;骗子;内行; vt.磨 快;把音调升高; vi.打扮;升音演奏;
- Hell — n.地狱;究竟(作加强语气词);训斥;黑暗势力; vi.过放荡生活;飞 驰; int.该死;见鬼(表示惊奇、烦恼、厌恶、恼怒、失望等);
- invasion — n.入侵,侵略;侵袭;侵犯;
- complicated — adj.难懂的,复杂的;
- basically — adv.主要地,基本上;
- shoot — vt.射击,射中;拍摄;发 芽;使爆炸;给…注射; vi.射击;发芽;拍电影; n.射击;摄影;狩猎;急流;
- Damn — vt.谴责;罚…下地狱; vi.谴责; n.一点;诅咒; adj.可恶的; adv.非常; int.讨厌;
- Scatter — vi.分散,散开;散射; vt.使散射;使散开,使分散;使 散播,使撒播; n.分散;散播,撒播;
You'll love the darkest timeline.
你会爱上黑暗时空的
We're sleeping with Jeff there.
我们跟杰夫睡在一起呢
What? We are?
什么 真的吗
All the time.
每晚都是
And he loves it.
他可喜欢了
Nobody sleeps with Jeff.
没人跟杰夫睡觉
Not even me.
我也不行
I've been counting bullets.
我一直在数子弹
One of us is out.
我们有人打光了
Is it you? - Yes.
是你吗 -是的
Why would you tell me that?
你干嘛告诉我
To sound intimidating.
本想恐吓你来着
Oh! Almost worked.
差点就成功了
Ballin'.
牛叉
Okay. Only evil Jeff is left.
好的 只剩邪恶杰夫了
You've got to take him out.
你必须把他拿下
Why don't I just give him what he wants?
为什么满足他的要求
What? You can't give up now.
什么 你不能现在放弃
Why not? - Because it's not real.
为什么不 -因为这不是现实
Look around, Jeff.
看看四周 杰夫
Haven't you noticed the vending machines are full of meats and hard-boiled eggs?
你没发现自动贩卖机里 摆的都是肉和煮鸡蛋吗
Or that all the background students are attractive women?
还有人肉背景们 个个都是辣妹
Hi.
你好呀
Yeah.
发现了
This is a world you've created in your own mind.
这是你脑中臆想出的世界
The real battle is within.
真正的战争在你心中
You're afraid to graduate because you think Greendale has changed you too much.
你害怕毕业 因为你觉得 你被格林德尔改造了太多
So part of you wants evil Jeff to win, because then you could go backwards and pretend you're the same guy you were four years ago.
你甚至有些希望邪恶杰夫能赢 因为这样你就能回去 假装你还是四年前的那个自己
But you're not. You're stronger.
但你不是了 你更坚强了
You're better. You have friends.
你比过去优秀 你有了朋友
No, screw that. You have a family.
应该说 你有了家人
Wait.
等等
If this is all in my mind, then I don't really need to fight him.
如果这都在我脑中 那我并不需要跟他真打
Don't logic this one away from me.
别在这件事上跟我耍逻辑
- background — n.背景;隐蔽的位置; vt.作…的背景; adj.背景的;发布背景材料的;
- attractive — adj.吸引 人的;有魅力的;引人注目的;
- pretend — vi.假装,伪装,佯装; adj.假装的; vt.假装,伪装,模拟;
- screw — vt.旋,拧;压榨;强迫; n.螺旋;螺丝钉;吝啬鬼; vi.转动,拧;
We finally figured out a way to make paintball cool again.
我们终于让彩弹战重振江湖了
Hey, handsome.
帅哥On second thought, who needs to roll a dime?转念一想 掷什么筛子啊
And who cares if we have soda?
谁在乎饮料的事
As long as you guys are with me, I have everything I need to graduate.
只要你们跟我在一起 我就毕业无憾了
Yeah. Forget soda.
是啊 别管饮料了
Friends, Greendalians, human beings, we are gathered here today to honor that sacred and eternal bond between a student and his dean.
朋友们 格林德尔人们 人类们 我们聚集在这里为了见证这神圣而永恒的 学生与院长间的结合
Neither time nor distance nor screening one's calls could ever sever what nature herself has ordained.
无论时间 距离 还是筛选人的电话 都不能阻断这上天注定的姻缘
When two men are drawn...
当两个男人牵手
I'll take it from here, Craig.
我来说吧 克拉格
Fair enough. I was reaching.
好吧 我说的也差不多了
Three and a half years ago, when I came to Greendale, I met six very important people.
三年半之前 我来到格林德尔时 认识了六个非常重要的人
Ooh. Burn on Britta.
你漏掉了布雷塔
Sorry, seven.
好吧 七个人
And meeting these people changed my life.
与这些人相遇 改变了我的人生
Yep.
没错
I'm sorry. I-I don't know what to say.
抱歉 我不知从何说起
Yeah, okay. - Whatever.
是啊 -随便吧
I'm so used to being the guy who can talk his way out of anything, but what do you say when you don't want a way out?
我曾习惯于做一个 巧舌如簧逃脱是非的人 但如果不愿逃脱 又能如何巧舌
What you all have done for me is indescribable.
你们为我做的一切无以言表
It's unbelievable.
难以置信
And my love for you is immeasurable, even when you split it seven ways.
我对你们的爱无法丈量 哪怕分成七分亦是如此
Well said, Jeffrey.
的; 说得好 杰夫瑞
- logic — n.逻辑;逻辑学;逻辑性; adj.逻辑的;
- finally — adv.最后;终于;决定性地;
- eternal — adj.永恒的;不朽 的;
- bond — n.债券;结合;约定;粘合剂;纽带; vi.结合,团结在一起; vt.使结合;以…作保;
- nature — n.自然; 性质;本性;种类;
- split — vt.分离;使分离;劈开;离开;分解; vi.离开;被劈开;断绝关系; n.劈开;裂缝; adj.劈开
If anyone here should have just cause why Jeffrey Tobias Winger should not be graduated, speak now or forever...
如果在场有人不同意 杰夫瑞·托比亚斯·翁格毕业 请现在提出 或永缄其口
Pierce.
皮尔斯
You don't have to do this.
你不用这么做
I'm ready to graduate.
我准备好毕业了
Yeah?
是吗
Well, I'm ready to graduate first.
那我准备好先毕业了
Seems oddly appropriate .
看起来相当合理啊
Congratulations, Pierce.
恭喜了 皮尔斯
Perfect.
真棒
So what's next for Jeffrey Winger?
杰夫瑞·翁格的下一步人生怎么走
I'm thinking I might look into some small local firms.
我也许会去本地的小律所上班
I'm going to use my big mouth to help the little guy.
用我的大口才帮助小人物
Plus, if I stay in town, I can pop by any time I want.
另外如果我就在城里上班 还能随时回来看看
You know, just to settle any group arguments about who misses me the most.
来解决一下小组内部 关于谁更想我的争论
What do you think?
你怎么看
To Jeff. - To Jeffrey.
敬杰夫 -敬杰夫瑞
Troy and Abed in the morning.
特洛伊和阿布蒂早间秀
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
We've got a jam-packed show, so let's get started.
今天的节目精彩多多 马上开始
Today, as always, we'll be visited once again by Greendale's king and supreme lord master , Dean Chang.
今天一如往常 我们再次请到了 格林德尔的王至尊上主 昌院长
Looks like he'll be talking about squash this time.
看起来他今天要谈谈瓜果的问题
Oh, I'm super excited for that.
我好激动啊
And not only because it's mandatory.
并不是因为我必须激动
But first, we'll take a spin around the timeline map and find out what's happening in the universes that parallel ours.
但首先 让我们翻转时空地图 看看宇宙中的平行时空内 正发生着什么
Thanks, us.
谢谢我们
- appropriate — adj.适当的;恰当的;合适的; vt.占用,拨出;
- thinking — adj.思考的;思想的;有理性的;好思 考的; n.思考;思想;想法;意见;见解; v.思考(think的现在分词);
- local — n.[计]局部;当地居民;本地新闻; adj.当地的;局部的;地方性的;乡土的;
- settle — v. 定居;结算;停留;确定; n. 高背长椅(老式木家具,有扶 手,座下多带柜);
- supreme — adj.最高的;至高的;最重要的; n.至高;霸权;
- lord — n.主;上帝; int.主,天啊; vt.使成贵族; vi.作威作福,称王称霸;
- master — vt.控制;精通;征服; n.硕士;主人;大师;教师; adj.主人的; 主要的;熟练的;
- spin — v. 旋转;纺纱;吐丝;纺线; n. 头晕;(快速)旋转;常用于英式英语;晕头转向;
- parallel — adj. 平行(的);极相似的;同时发生的;相应的; v. 与…相似;与…同时发生;与…媲美;比得上; n. (尤指不同地点或时间的)极其相似的人(或情况、事件等);
I'm standing here in timeline five, where things are pretty much normal .
我正站在第五时空 这里的一切都很正常
Normal?
正常
Troy, people are on fire in Nairobi.
特洛伊 内罗毕人民正在水深火热中
You call that normal?
你管这叫正常
I've become much more conscious of world issues since Troy and I decided to give our baby an African name.
自从给我们的孩子取了非洲名字后 我对世界争端变得异常敏感起来
Isn't that right, Chewbacca?
对不对呀 楚巴卡
It means, "he who hunts bounties."
意思是 悬赏猎人
Back to you.
交给你们
Wow, it sounds like things are really heating up in Nairobi.
听起来内罗毕那边挺热闹啊
That's nothing compared to the fire in our studio audience .
再热闹也比不上现场观众的热情
Hey, idiots.
傻蛋们
How many times have I told you, the show doesn't really exist.
我说了多少遍了 这节目根本不存在
No one's watching.
没人看
Duh-doy. We know.
是啊 我们知道
Yeah, we're just messing around.
我们只是图一乐呵
See you at lunch, evil Jeff.
中午见 邪恶杰夫
See you at lunch.
中午见
Troy and Abed in the morning.
特洛伊和阿布蒂早间秀
- pretty — adj.漂亮的;可爱的;优美的; adv.相当地;颇; n.漂亮的人;
- normal — adj.正常的;正规的,标准的; n.正常;标准;常态;
- conscious — adj.意识到的;故意的;神志清醒的;
- studio — n.工作室;[广播][电视]演播 室;画室;电影制片厂;
- audience — n.观众;听众;读者;接见;正式会见;拜会;