Come on guys, I got class in 15 minutes, this should not be that difficult.
快点各位 15分钟后我要上课 这个没那么难吧
We just need to figure out an idea for our final history project .
就是想出历史课最后的作业怎么做
What we need to figure out is Greendale's obsession with group assignments.
我们需要想清楚的是 格林德尔对小组作业的偏执
Classic herd mentality.
典型的从众心理
All right, Britta doesn't have one. Who else?
好了 布雷塔没提议 谁有
I've been told I look like a Kennedy.
别人跟我说 我看起来像肯尼迪家族的人
Nope, not an idea. That's a statement .
这不是提议 这是陈述
Anyone not on medication?
没吃药的人说句话
Jeff, we have to take this seriously.
杰夫 我们得认真对待这次作业
This assignment ? This, we have to take seriously?
这次的作业吗 我们得认真对待吗
'"Pick any moment from history and tell me about it.
从历史上挑任何一个时刻跟我说道说道
Be as creative as you want. Or not. I don't care.
怎么创意都行 没有也无所谓 我不在乎
Professor Cornwaaa..."
康沃教授
He didn't even finish signing his name.
他连自己的名字都懒得签完
Okay, yes, he phoned this one in, but my run at valedictorian is in jeopardy.
好吧 这次他的确是敷衍了事 但我竞争最优毕业生的前景很不乐观
As is mine . - As is Shirley's, And I just took one for the team by accepting that c-plus on our last history paper.
我也是 -雪瑞也是 我牺牲小我 成全大家 上次接受了历史测验的C+成绩
As did I. - As did Shirley.
我也是 -雪瑞也是So I'd think you'd want to rise to the occasion 所以我以为你们会群策群力
and help get me back on top. - Or me.
帮我重回头等生行列 -或是帮我
- figure — n.数字;人物;图形;价格;(人的)体形;画像; vi.计算;出现;扮演角色; vt.计算;认为;描绘;象征;
- project — vi.设计;计划;表达;投射; vt.设计;计划;发射;放映; n.工程;计划;事业;
- Classic — n. 名著;优秀的典 范; adj. 最优秀的;第一流的;有代表性的;典型的;
- herd — n.兽群,畜群;放牧人; vi.成群,聚在一起; vt.放牧; 使成群;
- statement — n.声明;陈述,叙述;报表,清单;
- assignment — n. 任务;布置;
- creative — adj.创造 性的;
- mine — n.矿,矿藏;矿山,矿井;地雷,水雷; vt.开采,采掘;在…布雷; vi.开矿,采矿;埋设地雷; pron.我的;
- occasion — n.时机,机会;场合;理由; vt.引起,惹起;
Shirley, I'm speaking for both you and me.
雪瑞 我是替我们两个说话
Then, you might want to teach your mouth how to say "We," "Our," and "Us."
那你最好教会你的嘴巴说 我们 我们的以及俺们
I've been told I look like a Kennedy.
别人跟我说 我看起来像肯尼迪家族的人
Nope, still just a random statement, And still useless.
不行 依然是随口的陈述 依然没用
Okay. How about this?
这个怎么样
We do a series of banners...
我们做一系列的展板
Great, it's settled.
很好 就这么定了
You don't even know what I'm going to say!
你根本就不知道我要说什么
Don't need to. Tomorrow is Friday, and I have no intention of being here late.
不需要 明天是周五 我可不想在这里待到很晚
Your banner thing sounds doable, And this assignment? Passable, so passable.
你的展板听起来很靠谱 这次的作业 能过 绝对能过
And passable assures my graduation, so we are doing doable and passable.
能过确保了我能毕业 我们要做的 既靠谱又能过
Uh, speaking of tomorrow, Troy and Britta, have you decided what you're gonna do for your one-year anniversary ?
说到明天 特洛伊和布雷塔 你们有没有决定要如何庆祝 你们的一周年纪念日
Of?
纪念啥
Your first date?
初次约会
Da-doy.
明摆用说
Yeah! That was a test, - I was just kidding.
我只是在试探你们 -我开玩笑的
and you failed.
你们不及格
You guys are dating? Man!
你们在约会吗 老天
Somebody's sure working her way around the table.
有人真是兔子专啃桌边草啊
Aren't you?
不是吗
Well, you should really do something special, Something romantic .
你们应该来点特别的 来点浪漫的
Like go back to senor Kevin's for lunch, where it all began.
比如回凯文先生餐厅吃午餐 爱情开始的地方
Yeah, sure.
是的 当然了
- random — adj.[数]随机的;任意的;胡乱的; n.随意; adv.胡乱地;
- series — n.系列,连续;[电]串联;级数;丛 书;
- intention — n.意图;目的;意向;愈合;
- being — n.存在;生命;本质;品格; adj.存在的;现有的;
- banner — n. 横幅; adj. 为首的;〈美〉突出地支持(某一政党)的;
- anniversary — n.周年纪念日;
- romantic — adj.浪漫 的;多情的;空想的; n.浪漫的人; vt.使…浪漫化;
We could do that.
这个可以有
Sure, that sounds fun.
当然 听起来挺有意思的
Speaking of anniversaries, it is the third anniversary of me and Abed watching Freaky Friday for the first time.
说到周年纪念 我和阿布蒂第一次看《辣妈辣妹》 已经有三个年头了
That, you remember?
你就记得这个吗
Movie Trolley is having an "End of The Video Store Chain Industry" sale, so I got you a six-pack of "Body Switching" movies and a two-year-old box of raisinets,
电影手推车正在举行 影碟连锁店关门大吉 大甩卖 我给你买了六部互换身体的电影 一盒生产了两年的雀巢葡萄干巧克力
All for under five bucks.
这些还不到五块钱
All right, man. Change up.
好的 《两男变错身》
13 Going On 30, 17 Again, 18 Again, Vice Versa.
《女孩梦三十》《重返十七岁》《重返十八》《小爸爸大儿子》
Judge Reinhold.
祖德·莱茵霍尔德演的
Freaky Friday.
《辣妈辣妹》
oh, Troy, you are so thoughtful .
特洛伊 你想得太周到了
I wish I had the capacity for sentimentality like you do.
我希望我能像你那样多愁善感
Me? I wish I was more like you.
我 我希望自己能像你
No emotional hang-ups, endless cool adventures.
没有感情烦恼 只有无止境的奇妙冒险
You have it so easy.
这一切对你来说轻而易举
No, you do, Troy.
不 像你 特洛伊
No, you do, Abed.
不 像你 阿布蒂
I wish I could switch places with you for just one day!
我真希望可以和你互换 哪怕一天也好
Sorry. Routine light switch check.
不好意思 例行开关检查
I thought that would work.
我还以为这样能行呢
Yeah, we're all floored it didn't.
是啊 居然没成我们也心碎了一地
■ Good morning.
早上好
Oh, and, um...
还有
Happy one-year anniversary.
一周年纪念日快乐
Yes. That would be this day.
对 就是今天
Look, I know that it was awkward yesterday.
我知道昨天很尴尬
- Video — n.[电子]视频;录像,录像机;电视; adj.视频的;录像的;电视的; v.录制;
- Vice — n.恶习;缺点;[机]老 虎钳;卖淫; prep.代替; vt.钳住; adj.副的;代替的;
- thoughtful — adj.深思的;体贴的;关切的;
- capacity — n.能力;容量;资格,地位;生产力;
- emotional — adj.情绪的;易激动的;感动人的;
- endless — adj. 无止境的;连续的;环状的;漫无目的的;
- switch — vt.转换;用鞭子等抽打; vi.转换;抽打;换防; n.开关;转换; 鞭子;
- Routine — n.[计]程序;日常工作;例行公事; adj.日常的;例行的;
They pointed it out and we didn't remember, But... that doesn't mean that we should feel pressure to make some big deal out of it, right?
她们说出来 我们却不记得 但这并不代表 我们应该有压力 从而小题大做 对吗
No, I'm looking forward to it.
不 我很期待今天Super looking forward to it. I'm just saying... 超级期待 我只是说...
Yeah.
是的
Same page.
想法一致
Excuse me.
失陪下
Hey, buddy, wake up!
兄弟 醒醒
Remember yesterday, when we faked a body switching thing and it didn't work?
还记得昨天 我们假装互换身体 结果没用吗
Well, now, it's actually worked.
现在 真的管用了
So, right now... - I'm you and you're me.
那么现在 -我是你 你是我
Oh, my God.
我的天
This is wrinkling my brain! And of all the days!
我的脑袋浆糊了 居然是今天
I got my big, important meeting with my study group.
我和学习小组还有重要会议
Me too.
我也是
Oh, boy. Here goes nothing.
老天 没希望了
Okay, so we're telling the story of the American revolution through banners.
我们用展板来讲述 美国独立战争的故事
Everyone is responsible for one.
每人负责一幅
To maximize efficiency , I've designated areas: Colored pencils and markers, paints, puffy paint...
为了争取最大效率 我划分好了区域 彩笔铅笔马克笔 颜料 发泡彩胶
Yes, there's a difference.
是的 是有区别的
Decoupage and glitter, a-a-and...
剪纸装饰和闪光粉 还有
This is the approval station, where Shirley and I will decide whether you have to start over or not.
这里是批准台 雪瑞和我会决定 你们是否需要重做
Annie, remember. We're doing doable and passable.
安妮 记住 我们要做的是靠谱能过的
- awkward — adj.尴尬的;笨拙的;棘手的;不合适的;
- mean — adj.平均的;卑鄙的;低劣的;吝啬的; vt.意味;想 要;意欲; n.平均值; vi.用意;
- pressure — n.压力;压迫,[物]压强; vt.迫使;密封;使……增压;
- deal — vt.处理; 给予;分配;发牌; vi.处理;讨论;对待;做生意; n.交易;(美)政策;待遇;份量;
- revolution — n.革命;旋转;运行; 循环;
- responsible — adj.负责的,可靠的;有责任的;
- efficiency — n.效率;效能;功效;
- approval — n.批准; 认可;赞成;
We're doing whatever it takes to help us...
我们要做的是不惜一切来帮助我们
Thank you. - Beat Leonard.
谢谢 -胜过伦纳德
Wait, Leonard is now the front runner for valedictorian?
等等 伦纳德现在是 最优毕业生竞选的头号种子选手吗
You're getting beat by Leonard?
你们居然会被伦纳德打败
He's so old. - All right.
他可真老啊 -好了
Yes, we slipped below Leonard, but Annie and I are a close three and two, respectively .
是的 我们稍稍落后于伦纳德 但安妮和我紧随 其后 分别排第三第二
Annie is the three.
安妮排第三
That is what "Respectively" suggests.
你说 分别 大家就懂了
Whoa! That was weird.
刚才好诡异
We didn't mean to do that. We know exactly where we sit.
不好意思有点晕 座位我们还是记得的
Um, what's going on with you guys?
你俩又在唱哪一出
Oh, Thank god, you noticed.
苍天啊总算有人看出来了
Remember when we pretended to switch bodies yesterday?
还记得我们昨天想互换身体吗
Unfortunately , yes, dorks.
倒是想不记得 二呆
Well, it really happened. I'm actually Abed.
好吧 我俩真换了 其实我是阿布蒂
And I'm actually Troy. - All right.
我呢 是特洛伊 -听着
I don't care who's who.
我管你们谁是谁
We're all here, and that's all I need to complete this passable project in a doable amount of time.
人都齐了就行 我就指望这一点 大家齐心协力在有限时间内 做出靠谱能过的作业才是正经事
Wish we could help, Jeff, But in order to switch back, we have to recreate the exact moment that all this happened,
我们也想帮忙 杰夫 但我们得先重现昨天的场景 把身体先换回来才行
But the DVD is missing . - Of course it is.
可那张DVD影碟不见了 -我就知道
So now, I have find it while Troy goes on an anniversary date with Britta.
所以我得去找影碟 因为特洛伊还得陪布雷塔过纪念日
What?
什么
- respectively — adv.分别地;各自地,独自地;
- Unfortunately — adv.不幸地;
- order — n.命令;顺序;规则; [贸易]定单; vt.命令;整理;定购; vi.命令;定货;
- exact — adj.准确的,精密的;精确的; vt.要求;强求;急需; vi.勒索钱财;
- missing — adj.失踪的;缺少的; v.错过(miss的ing形式);想念;漏掉;
- course — n.科目;课程;过 程;进程;道路;路线,航向;一道菜; vt.追赶;跑过; vi.指引航线;快跑;
Oh, hey. Here's a fun sci-fi thing.
我看你们不如将计就计
How about you make a banner as Troy and you make a banner as Abed, and we'll be done within the hour.
你代表特洛伊做一个展板 你就代表阿布蒂做一个展板 不出两小时我们就可以完工了
Uh, per banner, if we're lucky .
两小时能做完一个就不错了
And that's if we want an "A."
A 不是那么好得的
Okay, you two need to let go of the pressure you're putting on this project to get an "A."
你俩也歇歇吧 不得 A 又不会死
I deserve to be number one!
第一名本来就该是我的
Sorry. Or me!
不好意思 是我
Sorry.
不好意思
I have to go talk to Troy. - Yes, please.
我得去找特洛伊谈谈 -赶紧去吧
Tell your boyfriend and his boyfriend that playtime is over.
告诉你老公和你老公的老公 角色扮演结束了
Annie, Shirley, go find out what's keeping Leonard on top.
安妮 雪瑞 去打探一下 伦纳德凭什么排名靠前
And Abed won't switch back until we get that DVD.
阿布蒂要找到影碟才能变回去
I'll deal with that.
这就交给我了
And then, we are meeting back here and getting up into some puffy paint and doing our doable, passable banners!
到时候咱们再回这里接头 搞点发泡彩胶 在有限时间内搞定我们靠谱能过的作业
What do you want me to do?
那我干嘛
Stay alive.
活着
Or don't.
死了也行
I'm on it.
放心吧
Wait, Troy!
等等 特洛伊
I'm Abed.
我是阿布蒂
Oh, right.
好吧
Uh, "Troy," could you please excuse us?
特洛伊 方便回避一下吗
You were weird this morning, and now, well, weirder.
你今天早上有点怪 比平常还怪
Are we still on for Senor Kevin's or are you guys doing this whole switchy thing?
我们还去凯文先生餐厅吗 还是你们要去搞什么身体互换之类的
Actually, he's kind of going through some stuff .
其实吧 他最近有点心事
Oh. Is he having some issues that he's having trouble dealing with?
是吗 他最近是不是有事 是不是惹上什么麻烦了
Yeah, he kind of needs this, so he's really laying into it.
对 所以暂时放空一下他会比较舒服
Oh, so he might need an almost therapist.
这样 那他应该需要话疗咯
- lucky — adj.幸运的;侥幸的;
- deserve — vi.应受,应得; vt.应受,应得;
- stuff — n.东西;材料;填充物;素材资 料; vt.塞满;填塞;让吃饱; vi.吃得过多;
Perhaps I'll pencil him in for a session , You know, after my date with Troy.
不如我帮他安排一次吧 等我跟特洛伊约会完了以后
See you later, Abed.
再见 阿布蒂
Dean, I need you.
院长 我需要你
It's happening. Shut the door.
美梦成真了 关门
What?
什么
Dean, I need you to give this dvd to Troy and Abed.
院长 帮我把这影碟交给特洛伊和阿布蒂
Oh, I love those movies!
我超爱这个系列的
They should make more of them. They're a timeless tale.
应该多拍几部 这类故事永不过时
Why can't you give it to them?
你自己怎么不去
Troy and Abed think they switched bodies while holding onto a Freaky Friday DVD, which, of course, is now mysteriously missing, and they can't switch back until they find it.
他俩觉得昨天一起拿着《辣妈辣妹》影碟 然后就互换身体了 而被拿的那盘碟呢 不出所料神秘失踪了 然后找不到碟他们就换不回去
Now, I'd give them this one myself, but they'll think that I bought it, which I did.
我也想自己交给他们 那样的话 他们就会知道我居然买过这种碟
Wait. How did they switch bodies?
等等 他们怎么换的
Well, they held onto the dvd and said...
他们俩就一起拿着这盘碟 然后说
I wish I could switch places with you for just one day.
我真希望可以和你互换 哪怕一天也好
Sorry. Routine light switch check.
不好意思 例行开关检查
That is not a thing!
满口胡言
What?
搞什么
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
不是吧
I'm you?
我变成你了
What? No! You're not.
什么 才没有
Of course. It's Fricking Friday.
也对 《辣妈辣妹》嘛
There's no justification to be made, because it can't happen , weirdo.
对什么对 根本什么都没发生 变态
Whatever, dean. Now, please leave your office so I can start to work on your weird body that I'm now stuck in!
随你怎么说 现在请你离开自己的办公室 因为我要披着你这身困住我的变态皮囊 开始工作了
You're not even holding a phone!
你手里根本就没手机好吗
So, Troy, How's Abed coping?
特洛伊 阿布蒂怎么样了
I mean, with his day in your body?
我是说 换进你的身体以后
- session — n.会议;(法庭的)开庭;(议会等的)开会;学期;讲习会;
- happen — vi.发生;碰巧;偶然遇到;
You'd have to ask him. I, for one, am freaked.
那你得问他了 我是吓得不轻
Look at his arms and legs.
你看这胳膊腿儿
He's like the pick-up sticks of people.
简直就是火柴棍搭起来的
Do you think he's trying to hide from something he's not understanding ?
你觉得他是不是在逃避什么东西 某种他理解不了的东西
If you're worried about Abed, you should talk to him.
你要是担心阿布蒂就去找他聊聊
Right. I should talk to him.
对 我是得跟他聊聊
Well, well, well.
看看谁来了
John "Mc-lame."
约翰·麦克烂
Never thought I'd see your face again.
你居然还有胆来
Back for more, huh?
还想来是不是
I'm sorry, back for what?
不好意思 来什么
Punishment.
来受死
Last time I saw you, you got your panties all in a wad 'cause I said die hard was a suckfest of a movie.
你上次来的时候 我说了一句《虎胆龙威》就是狗屎 你丫气得内裤都要炸开了
Wait, what? You hate die hard?
等等 你恨《虎胆龙威》
That sounds insane to me.
不可能吧
It is, without a doubt, the most unnecessary movie ever made.
不用怀疑 那绝对是烂片中的烂片
I'm not who you think I am, man.
你认错人了 老兄
What else do you hate about the movie?
你对那部电影还有什么不满
'cause I would love to hear all of your opinions.
我很想听你细细说来
Well, I mean, where to even start?
槽点太多都不知道从哪儿吐起了
It's riddled with plot holes. There's no logic to it.
各种情节漏洞 毫无逻辑
I would rather watch a napkin sit and do nothing all day than to even endure the trailer for Die Dard!
我宁可盯着餐巾发呆一整天 也坚决不看《虎胆龙威》预告片 忍不了
Wow, that's hatred .
仇恨不浅啊
Babe, we should order.
宝贝 我们点餐吧
I'm both starving and another word for wanting food.
我又饿又那什么 想吃东西
Troy!
特洛伊
- understanding — n.谅解,理解;理解力;协议; adj.了解的;聪明的;有理解力的; v.理解;明白 (understand的ing形式);
- plot — n.情节;图;阴谋; vt.密谋;绘图;划分;标绘; vi.密谋;策划;绘制;
- logic — n.逻 辑;逻辑学;逻辑性; adj.逻辑的;
- endure — v. 忍受;忍耐;持续;持久;
- hatred — n. 仇恨;憎恨;厌恶;
Oh, thank God, you've come to your senses.
还好 你终于回过神来了
You answered to Troy.
知道特洛伊是喊你了
We're in public. I have to. I'm Abed.
公共场合嘛 其实我是阿布蒂
Of course you are.
怕你了
Well, Abed, I found the DVD. You can switch back now.
阿布蒂 我找到碟了 你俩能换回来了
Nice try. That's the remake.
精神可嘉 可惜是再版的
In the original , the mom and daughter simply exclaimed, "I wish I could switch places with you for just one day,"
原版里 妈妈和女儿只是喊出了 我真希望可以和你互换 哪怕一天也好
like we did.
就像我们那样
In that one, there's a magic fortune cookie.
翻拍版里有个魔力福饼
Oh, I always wondered what the differences were.
说得好像我想知道区别一样
Listen, why don't I pitch you a remake of a remake, where my magic mouth tells you drop the act because Abed isn't even here.
这样吧 我提供给你一个翻拍的翻拍 我的魔力嘴告诉你别假装了 因为阿布蒂根本不在这
Then, you cough up the DVD and we go tell Abed you're back in your own bodies, so we can go do doable and passable banners.
你把DVD找出来 我们一起告诉阿布蒂你们身体换回来了 以便我们开始做那个靠谱能过的展板
First, that's a terrible movie.
首先 这部电影太烂了
Second, I understand why you're frustrated, it's in your nature , but this is happening.
其次 我理解你为什么这么抓狂 你就是这样的人 但这件事已经发生了
This happened. So, unless we find that DVD...
木已成舟 除非我们找到影碟
Oh, no, let's go find this DVD.
那咱们去找影碟吧
By all means , let's waste more of my life.
继续浪费我的生命吧
Now, we were the last ones to leave the study room last night.
我们昨晚是最后离开自习室的
Maybe one of the janitors took it.
人称单数)[复数means]; 也许是清洁工拿走了
- original — n.原件;原作;原物;原型; adj.原始的;最初的;独创的;新颖的;
- magic — n.巫术;魔法;戏法; adj.不 可思议的;有魔力的;魔术的;
- pitch — n. 沥青;球场;柏油;(体育比赛的)场地; v. 投;推销;抛;颠簸;
- terrible — adj.可怕的;很糟的;令人讨厌的; adv.很,非常;
- nature — n.自然;性质;本性;种类;
- unless — conj.除非,如果不; prep.除…之外;
- means — n.手段;方法;财产; v.意思是;打算(mean的第三
Great. Let's go find that janitor.
太好了 我们去找清洁工吧
Maybe you can switch bodies with him, or maybe with his magic mop...
或许我们可以跟他互换身体 或许可以用他的魔力拖把
Stop pitching. It's not your thing.
别乱想了 那不是你的特长
You're right, that's ridiculous , unlike what we're doing.
说得对 这太扯了 我们现在做的事可一点都不扯
Dean?
院长
Yeah, come in.
进来
I'd stop what I'm doing, but then I'd be depriving you of the view.
我本可以停下来 但那样的话你们就不能欣赏我的身材了
You're welcome. What's up?
不客气 什么事
Um, is this a bad time?
我们来的不是时候吗
Uh, I'm in Greendale, stuck in the body of a man who could be Gollum's shadow, so yeah, I'd say it's half past suck .
我在格林德尔 困在一个 堪比咕噜姆之影的男人身体里 是啊 是很糟糕
Totally.
绝对的
'"Half past suck." That's funny.
糟糕 真好笑
Okay. That's creepy.
喂 好恶心好吗
Uh, Dean.
院长
We're losing to Leonard in the race of valedictorian, and we were wondering if we could take a peek at his transcripts to see how that is even possible.
我们在最优毕业生竞选中落后于伦纳德 我们在想能不能看看他的成绩单 因为这事太不可思议了
Are you serious?
你们是认真的吗
You mean put my integrity on the line?
你们要我牺牲我的正直来帮助你们吗
You want me to jeopardize the very reputation of this school that I've spent so long protecting?
你是想让我破坏我呕心沥血 维护已久的学校名声吗
You're right. We're sorry.
说得对 我们很抱歉
And that is what I would be saying if I gave a crap.
如果我在乎 我会那么说
Awesome!
赞
Ah, here's the answer.
答案就在这
Back in 1968, Leonard got an "A" in Rotary Phone Maintenance . A
1968年 伦纳德在拨盘电话维修课上拿了
Since then, he's been taking every other class pass/fail to keep a perfect GPA.
生活费用; 自此 他每过或当掉一门课就选修一次 以保证完美的平均成绩
- ridiculous — adj.可笑的;荒谬的;
- unlike — adj.不同的,不相似的; prep.和…不同,不像;
- suck — vt.吸吮; 吸取; vi.吸吮;糟糕;巴结; n.吮吸;
- reputation — n.名声,名誉;声望;
- Maintenance — n.维护,维修;保持;
Well, what does this mean?
这意味着什么
It means we're taking an old man down.
这意味着我们要打败这糟老头
You're welcome.
不客气
What is wrong with you? - I don't know.
你脑袋进水了 -不知道
How's your bean burrito?
你的豌豆煎饼怎么样
Good. Thank you for ordering for me.
挺好 感谢你点这个给我
I know what you always get.
我知道你总是点这个
Yeah, you know me so well.
是啊 你真了解我
I know a lot about you.
那是当然
I know you grind your teeth at night, it keeps me up.
我知道你晚上磨牙 让我睡不着
I know about your tattoo. - Which one?
我知道你的纹身 -哪个
The greenpeace one you haven't gotten yet because you're afraid of needles.
还没纹的绿色和平组织那个 因为你怕针头
Did Troy tell you these things?
特洛伊告诉你的吗
I am Troy.
我就是特洛伊
Well, it must upset Abed to hear all of this relationship talk.
阿布蒂听到这么多恋情八卦肯定很不开心吧
He doesn't seem to care. - Maybe.
他不在乎的 -也许吧
But maybe he doesn't like talking to you about us.
也许他不喜欢听你谈我们
I could see that causing him to act out.
我看得出这件事会让他行为诡异
Nah, I don't see that.
我咋看不出
I don't think he's that invested in us.
我觉得他没那么关注我们
But he talks to you about us. - I talk to him.
但是他跟你谈我们 -我是跟他谈了
What do you say when you talk to him about us?
都谈什么了
Do you tell him that things are good?
你有说我们很合拍吗
I don't know. Are they?
不知道 合拍吗
Well, what you think? - Well, I guess I wonder why we didn't remember our anniversary.
你怎么看 -这个嘛 我在想我们为什么没想起周年纪念
Not everybody's Annie. - No, but I don't know.
凡的; 不是每个人都是安妮 -是 但我不明白
- bean — n.豆;嘴峰;毫无价值的东西; vt.击…的头部;
- grind — vt.磨碎;磨快; vi.磨碎;折磨; n.磨;苦工作;
- upset — vt.使心烦;颠覆;扰乱; vi.翻倒; adj.心烦的;混乱的;弄翻的; n.混乱;翻倒;颠覆;
- relationship — n.关 系;关联;
- wonder — n.惊奇;奇迹;惊愕; vi.怀疑;想知道;惊讶; vt.怀疑;惊奇;对…感到惊讶; adj.奇妙的;非
Seems like, you know, that would be special to us, like, especially if things were good.
看起来 这应该是对我们重要的事 尤其是在我们合拍的情况下
Something we'd want to celebrate .
这是值得庆祝的
Well, we are.
庆祝了
Are we?
庆祝了吗
Yes, Lord Brickell, I was indeed down by the stables.
是的 布里克尔先生 我的确来到了马圈
Damn , man. You ever heard of knocking?
老天 你听见敲门了吗Yup, just heard it, when I did it a second ago. 是的 我听到了 方才听到的
They've seen too much! Let's kill them!
他们看到的太多 杀了他们
Stand down, crazy schmidt.
消停 你个疯子
What we're doing here is none of their business.
我们做的事与你们无关
We're having murder mystery night during the day.
我们在白天开谋杀谜案晚会
I was fine with "None of your business."
与你们无关 就够了 甭解释
We're looking for a Freaky Friday DVD.
我们在找《辣妈辣妹》DVD影碟
Oh, I love those movies. They should make more of those...
我爱这类电影 应该再翻拍个几部Nope. We left it in study room "F" last night. 打住 我们昨天在F自习室落下一张DVD
Well, everything we find goes straight to the Lost and Found.
我们找到的东西都直接放到失物招领处
Great, show us.
很好 在哪
And the "Wasting my life" Tour continues.
浪费我的生命 之旅进行时
Leonard!
伦纳德
We just looked at your transcript.
我们刚刚看了你的成绩单
I knew this day would come. I'm outta here.
我就知道有这么一天 我闪了
There you go. My work here is done.
好了 问题解决
You're one and two again.
你们是第一和第二了
Now, you can direct your anger and resentment at each other.
现在你们可以互掐了
Congrats.
恭喜
- celebrate — vt.庆祝;举行;赞美;祝贺;宣告; vi.庆祝;过节;举行宗教仪式;
- Lord — n.主;上帝; int.主,天啊; vt.使成贵族; vi.作威作福,称王称霸;
- Damn — vt.谴责;罚…下地狱; vi.谴责; n.一点;诅咒; adj.可恶的; adv.非常; int.讨厌;
- murder — vt.谋杀,凶杀; n.谋杀,凶杀; vi.杀人,犯杀人罪;
- mystery — n.秘密,谜; 神秘,神秘的事物;推理小说,推理剧;常作mysteries秘技,秘诀;
- Tour — n.旅游,旅行;巡回演出; vt. 旅行,在……旅游;在……作巡回演出; vi.旅行,旅游;作巡回演出;
Classic wrap-up. - Shut up, Leonard!
经典总结语 -闭嘴 伦纳德
I've got a picture of your old nose!
我有你以前鼻子的照片
It was a lateral move!
手术也是白瞎
Dean! - Dean...
院长 -院长
Annie. - Why is this happening?
安妮 -咋回事啊Holy ...makes complete sense at this school! 我去 这学校还真是扯犊子啊
FYI, one of these piles is load-bearing, so, uh, yeah, watch that.
提醒一句 有一堆是承重墙 小心点
Jeez.
天啊
This is gonna be harder than I thought.
这比我想象的要难
This DVD isn't gonna find itself.
影碟可不会自动现身
And neither are we, Troy, because it's not in here, and you know that.
我们也不会 特洛伊 因为它不在这 你知道的
This is dumb .
这太蠢了
Why are you so committed to this bit?
你为什么这么想搞身体互换这套
If you're really a friend to Abed, to me, then you'll end it, now.
如果你真想做阿布蒂的好友 我的好友 就赶紧停止吧
Sorry. I have to keep going, for Troy.
抱歉 为了特洛伊 我得坚持下去
You don't have to dig through all this stuff. I will.
用不着你找 我来
I know it isn't your problem.
我知道这不是你的问题
I'm just glad I'm here.
我高兴我来这了
This is the sweeter end of the deal.
我的处境算不错了
Troy still has to go on his date with Britta.
特洛伊还要跟布雷塔去约会
I don't understand this whole relationship thing or why Troy would even want to be in one.
我不明白恋爱的事情 或者特洛伊为啥想谈恋爱
How long have you felt this way?
你这么想多久了
Or at least, how long have you been talking to Abed about this?
或者说 你这么告诉阿布蒂多久了
Not that long. It's more lately, I guess.
没多久 也就最近吧我猜
It's felt different, like we're working at it too hard.
感觉不一样了 好像我们太过在意
And he doesn't think it should be.
他觉得这样不对
It should be easy, but he says it isn't.
恋爱应该很轻松 但他说并不轻松
It feels like we're just going through the motions.
感觉我们只是例行公事
Because he's afraid if he doesn't, it just ends.
话的,无声音的; 因为他害怕不这么做我们就掰了
- Holy — adj.圣洁的,神圣的;至善的; n.神圣的东西; (俚)太棒了;
- dumb — adj.哑的,无说话能力的;不说
Then what? What if they're not friends anymore?
那该怎么办呢 如果不能再做朋友了怎么办
He'd hate that. He'd hate himself.
他不想那样 他会恨自己
I don't want to lose what we had.
我不希望失去我们的感情
So he's here, at this point, not knowing how to talk to her, not knowing how to tell her that he wants to break up.
所以此时此刻 他不知该如何跟她说 不知如何告诉她 他想分手
Wait, are you breaking up with me?
等等 你要跟我分手吗
I think so?
可能是吧
I'm sorry, Jeff. I shouldn't have brought you down here, into any of this.
抱歉 杰夫 我不该拉你过来 趟这滩浑水
Especially for a bit. I know you don't respect them.
尤其身体互换这事 我知道你并不认可
That's true. They're dumb, and I stand by that, but committing to them isn't.
没错 这太坑爹了 我仍然这么认为 但坚持它的做法却令人尊重
I wish I had the courage to commit to a bit like you, Abed, or to a relationship, like Troy.
我希望自己能像你一样 有勇气坚持身体互换这件事 阿布蒂 或者像特洛伊那样坚持一段感情
Committing is hard, because we're all scared of what happens when we find out we committed to the wrong thing, but there's no shame in what Troy's done.
坚持很艰难 因为我们都害怕 坚持的是错事而面临的后果 但特洛伊不该感到羞愧
He put himself out there and he really tried, and that proves he cares.
他全心全意努力过了 他证明自己很在乎
That said, and as hard as it may seem, right now, Troy needs to show he cares.
也就是说 虽然很艰难 但现在特洛伊要表现出他的在乎
He needs to put himself out there and own how he feels.
他需要自己过去 告诉她他的感受
That proves he's a man.
证明自己是个男人
So...
所以
Yeah, I don't think this is the way either of us thought this would go.
是啊 我想我们都没想过 事情会发展成这样
No, I can't say that I did.
是啊 我确实没想过
I mean, not this, not us here.
至少不是像现在这样
But I can say that whenever you guys switch back to your original bodies, I want to thank Abed for being such a good friend to both of us.
但我想说的是 当你们换回身体 我想谢谢阿布蒂 他对我们都是个好朋友
Troy, wait. Don't do it like this.
特洛伊 等等 别这样做
- commit — vt.犯罪,做错事;把...交托给;指派…作战;使…承担义务;
I understand why you had to go high concept , because you're scared, but Britta deserves better.
我理解你闪烁其词的原因 因为你害怕 但这对布雷塔不公平
Troy, it's time.
特洛伊 时间到了
I wish I had my own body back!
我们想换回自己身体
Sorry, routine light switch check.
不好意思 例行开关检查
Oh, I've been meaning to see this.
我一直想看这部电影
First, the easiest part, because it's the most obvious .
首先 最简单也最显而易见的是
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I think I proved today that I'm not ready for this.
我想今天的一切说明我还没准备好
I wanted it to work. I did.
我很想我们走下去
I care about you so much, and I love being around you.
我很在乎你 也喜欢和你在一起的日子
I just think I'm better as your friend, because that I know I can be good at.
我想我们做朋友会更好 因为那是我真正擅长的
So I'm number two again, which is what it is.
我又得了第二名 木已成舟
But you know, if I'm not going to be valedictorian,
但我想说 如果我做不成最优毕业生
I'm glad it will be you. - Mm, me too.
我会很高兴那个人是你 -我也是
You mean you hope it's me if it's not you, or that you're glad it's you?
你是说 如果不是你 你希望是我 还是说你很高兴会是你
Yes.
没错
Thanks for everything you did for me today.
感谢大家今天为我做的一切
I'm sorry I pulled you into it.
我很抱歉把你们扯进来
That was my problem, not yours.
纠结是我的 不是你们的
It's the best way someone's ever woken me up in my life.
这是我一生经历的最好的叫醒方式
How was lunch?
午餐怎么样
It was good. It really was.
很不错 真心的
I'll tell you about it later.
我回头跟你细说
Oh, there you are.
你们终于来了
I got bored waiting, so I went ahead and did our whole project.
我等得太无聊 就把所有作业都做完了
Pierce , no offense , but banners are kind of my specialt...
皮尔斯 无意冒犯 不过做展板可是我的专长...
Holy... makes no sense whatsoever .
我勒个去啊
- concept — n.观念,概念;
- meaning — n.意义;含义;意图; adj.意味深长的; v.意味;意思是(mean的ing形 式);
- obvious — adj.明显的;显著的;平淡无奇的;
- Pierce — v. 穿透;扎;刺破;穿过; n. 皮尔斯;
- offense — n.犯 罪,过错;进攻;触怒;引起反感的事物;
Whole thing took 25 minutes tops.
做完所有这些顶多花了我25分钟
Early weekend? Early weekend? Early weekend?
放假吧 放假吧 放假吧
Guys, I need to apologize for my behavior today.
大家伙 我为今天我的行为道歉
When I switched bodies with Jeffrey...
当我和杰夫瑞互换身体之后
Nope. - I thought I knew what it would be like to have Jeffrey inside of me...
没有 -我以为我知道 杰夫瑞进入我身体里是什么感觉
That did not happen. - But as it turns out,
没这回事 -但结果我发现
having Jeffrey inside of me... - Nope again.
让杰夫瑞进入我的身体 -根本没这回事
only brought out the worst in me.
只能毁掉我的人格
Which is to say, having Jeffrey inside of me...
也就是说 杰夫瑞进入我的身体
No one was inside of anyone!
没人进入你的身体
was wrong...
是错的
to have Jeffrey inside of me. - Shut up!
让杰夫瑞进入我的身体 -闭嘴
So I'm sorry.
所以我道歉
Now, if you'll excuse me, I scolded Leonard today, and according to Greendale bylaws, I now have to grant him three wishes.
现在 请原谅 我今天责骂了伦纳德 根据格林德尔校规 我必须满足他三个愿望
Um, we need to get scolded by the dean immediately .
我们得赶紧被院长责骂一下
Oh man, football is front, that is an interest I have.
哥们儿 我是橄榄球前卫 这是我的爱好
Also plumming and air conditionaning are things I think about.
同时 我满脑子想的都是 修水管和修空调
Come on, man, what are we...what's happening?
拜托 搞什么 怎么了
I couldn't have...I'm sorry.
我笑场 抱歉
Keep rolling. - Ok, come on.
继续 -给力点
'Feetball' is...'feetball'? - 'Feetball'?
甘蓝球 甘蓝球 - 甘蓝球
Did I say... - Dorks!
我说啥... -二呆
- whatsoever — pron.无论什么;
- apologize — vi.道歉;辩解;赔不是; vt.道歉;谢罪;辩白;
- behavior — n.行 为,举止;态度;反应;
- according — adj.相符的;一致的;相应的;和谐的;调和的; adv.依照;根据;按照; v.给 予(accord的现在分词);使和谐一致;使符合;使适合;
- grant — vt.授予;允许;承认; vi.同意; n.拨款;[法]授 予物;
- immediately — adv.立即,立刻;直接地; conj.一…就;
- interest — n.兴趣,爱好;利息;趣味;同行; vt.使……感兴趣;引起……的关心;使……参与;
Stop doing outtakes, you switched bodies last week.
别玩幕后花絮了 你们上周互换过身体了
Hey guys, I just wanna apologize...
大家伙 我想道歉
Oh my God. "Hey, dean! Walk march!" Am I right?
天啊 院长 走路小心点 是吧
I'm sorry, I never do this.
抱歉 我从不这样的
Dean, we stopped doing outtakes.
院长 我们不拍幕后花絮了
Oh, okay.
好吧
Yeah, we did that.
确实是这样
Oh, no worries.
没关系
Thanks for including me.
谢谢你们邀请我
No? Still not doing it?
确定不拍吗