His name is Archie Decoste, age 22, total years spent in high school: seven.
这孩子名唤阿奇·德克斯 年方22 高中怒读七年
SAT score : zero. SAT
勇夺零分
And he was recently arrested for selling marijuana to a police officer at a police station.
最近因为在警局向警察兜售大麻而被捕 最近因为在警局向警察兜售大麻而被捕
So, you want us to help you recruit this idiot instead of an honors student or a science genius ?
你要我们帮你招这个二货入学 而不是好学生或者科学天才吗
Do we go to the same Greendale?
我们读的是同一家大学吗
Ah, but let me reveal the fortune inside this cookie.
这其中妙处 且听我细细道来
Family net worth: $8 million.
家族资产净值 八百万
Ladies and gentlemen, this is what we in the community college recruiting game call a " whale ."
乡亲们 这就是咱社区大学招生游戏里 传说中的 大头鲸 啊
The perfect mix of low intellect, high lack of ambition , and limitless parental support .
此人完美融合了低智商 低志向 还有爹娘老子无尽的宠溺支持
So, a rich dumb-dumb who will never graduate and keep dropping money into the school indefinitely.
所以 这二货多金低能永远毕不了业 把钱源源不断地投进学校的口袋
Got it.
了解
Is there really that much money in this, dean, Or is it like that endorsement deal you made with Let's Potato Chips?
真的会有这么多钱吗 院长 还是说这只是 你和乐吃 薯片签的代言协议
If you don't like the crispy-licious taste of Let's, feel free to eat that other greasy brand .
如果你不喜欢 乐吃 香脆可口的味道 就尽管吃 那些高油脂的牌子好了
- score — n. 成绩;比分;总谱;伤痕; v. 评分;(在游戏或比赛中)得分;(在游戏或比赛中)记分;
- recently — adv. 最近;新近;
- recruit — n. 新兵;新警员;新成员; v. 吸收(新成员);征募(新兵);动员…(提供帮助);(通过招募) 组成;
- instead — adv.代替;反而;
- genius — n.天才,天赋;精神;
- reveal — vt.显示;透露;揭露;泄露; n.揭露;暴 露;门侧,窗侧;
- community — n.社区;[生态]群落;共同体;团体;
- whale — n. 鲸鱼;[动]鲸;〈非正式〉巨大 的事物;令人印象深刻的事物; v. 捕鲸;击打;猛击;
- ambition — n.野心,雄心;抱负,志向; vt.追求;有…野心;
- support — vt.支持,支撑,支援;扶持,帮助;赡养,供养; n.支持,维持;支援,供养;支持者,支撑物;
- graduate — vt.授予…学位;分等级;标上刻度; vi.毕业;渐变; n.研究生;毕业生; adj.毕业的;研究生的;
- deal — vt.处理;给予;分配;发牌; vi.处理;讨论;对待;做生意; n.交易;(美)政策;待遇;份量;
Splingles? Not this guy.
四品客 吗 肯定不会的
Thank you, Troy, And, I will explain the value of this whale by describing one who's been swimming right under your nose.
多谢 特洛伊 就让我以你们身边的某条 大头鱼为例 来好好解释这条 大头鲸 的价值
Pierce Hawthorne has taken 80% of Greendale's classes more than twice.
格林德尔80%的课程 皮尔斯·霍桑都上过两遍以上
He is the only Greendale student who has ever paid for a premium locker or the extended pencil warranty.
他是全校学生中唯一一个掏钱购买了 加长储物柜和铅笔延期保修服务
Pierce cannot know about this.
这事不能让皮尔斯知道
He's a big baby who throws tantrums when anyone else gets attention.
他就是个老小孩 一看到大家关注别人 他就会大哭大闹
Remember when Kerri Strug visited our campus ?
还记得克里·斯特鲁格来我们学校那次吗
That was horrible . - That was awful .
不堪回首 -惨不忍睹
I have scheduled Archie's visit for tomorrow when Pierce has no classes.
我已经安排了阿奇明天来校参观 明天皮尔斯没课
Guys, I'm asking, as treasurer of the Forensics Club.
各位 我谨在此 以法鉴社团会计的身份求大家帮忙
The dean said we could use some of the whale money for a new body farm.
院长说我们可以用 大头鲸 的钱兴建 一个尸研所[研究尸体降解]
Who wants to help?
谁想帮忙
I'm in. Sounds like a romper.
算我一个 听着挺带劲
We do need money.
我们的确需要钱
The biology department's been dissecting the same dead pig for ten years.
生物系对着一头死猪 足足解剖了十年
If we land this kid, we can buy 100 dead pigs and make everybody happy.
如果把这孩子招进来 就能买100头死猪 人人皆大欢喜
I'll help where I can, but I started a new PE class.
我也愿意帮忙 但我新报了一门体育课
- brand — vt.铭刻于,铭记;打烙印于;印…商标于; n.商标,牌子;烙印;
- value — n.值;价值;价格;重要性;确 切涵义; vt.评价;重视;估价;
- Pierce — v. 穿透;扎;刺破;穿过; n. 皮尔斯;
- campus — n.(大学)校园;大学,大 学生活;校园内的草地;
- horrible — adj.可怕的;极讨厌的;
- awful — adj.可怕的;极坏的;使人敬畏的;
- biology — n.(一个地区全部的)生物;生物学;
I've been avoiding it for three years, but you can't run from running forever.
三年来我一直都在回避这门课 但躲得过初一躲不过十五
I'm in PE too.
我也在上体育课
I made room in my trophy case.
我家里的奖杯柜还特意给它留了位置
Then, I remembered classes don't give out trophies, so I put a fishbowl there instead.
但我又想起来上课不会发奖杯 所以我就在那放了个鱼缸
It's been quite the week.
这周过得真郁闷
So, the rest of us will have to pick up the slack, and, yes, Jeffrey, I assume you're out, because of your track record of literally being too cool for school.
那么剩下的人就该干嘛干嘛去 是的 杰夫瑞 我不会将你算进来 因为你在学校的表现一向 风流倜傥 格格不入
Actually, you can count me in on this one.
事实上 你这次可以把我算进来
What?
什么
You had me at "No Pierce."
无皮尔斯 这一点让我动了心
He's been all over me lately to hang out.
他最近一直缠着我叫我出去玩
It's weird.
相当诡异
You just want to be a part of something.
你不过是想成为集体的一份子
Admit it, Thanksgiving softened that Winger underbelly.
承认吧 感恩节让翁格变得有爱多了
Ugh, Britta.
布雷塔
Now, let's set sail and hunt that whale!
现在让我们扬帆起航 去猎捕大头鲸吧
Yeah. - Hey, let's do that.
很好 -说走咱就走哇
You know what the commercial says.
你晓得广告是怎么说的
'"Keep your damn hands off my Let's."
我的 乐吃 伸爪的去屎
■ Hey, Jeff.
杰夫
I was thinking we could swing by this great barbershop I know.
我想我们可以去我知道的一家理发店逛逛
You're looking a little stubbly, and nobody handles a razor like an Italian.
你这一脸胡子拉碴的 只有刀法精湛的意大利人才能打理干净
They develop nimble fingers from pleasing their mistresses.
这帮人为取悦情人 手指那是相当灵活
- assume — vt.承担;假定;采取;呈现;僭取;篡夺;夺取;擅用;侵占;
- being — n.存在;生命;本质;品格; adj.存在 的;现有的;
- Admit — vt.承认;准许进入;可容纳; vi.承认;容许;
- hunt — vt.打猎;搜索; vi.打猎;搜寻; n.狩猎; 搜寻;
- commercial — adj. 贸易的;商业的;赢利的;以获利为目的的; n. (电台或电视播放的)广告;
- damn — vt.谴责;罚…下地狱; vi.谴责; n.一点;诅咒; adj.可恶的; adv.非常; int.讨厌;
- thinking — adj.思考 的;思想的;有理性的;好思考的; n.思考;思想;想法;意见;见解; v.思考(think的现在分词);
- swing — n. 摆 动;挥动;转动;强劲节奏; v. 摇摆;纵身跃向;荡向;悬吊到; adj. 摇摆乐的;悬挂的;(门等)可绕轴心旋转的; (在选举中)举足轻重的;
Thank you for opening my eyes to two new stereotypes.
谢谢你又让我长知识 让我知道两种新形象
Now, how can I put this?
我该怎么说呢
No. I don't want to go.
不 我不想去
Not now, not ever. No.
现在不去 将来也不去 不去
No prob.
没关系
We'll work around your skedge.
按你的时间来
It's okay. Pierce is gone. - Yes.
好了 皮尔斯走了 -很好
Walking dead has left the building.
行尸 已经离开本楼
Resume "Operation: Deadliest catch."
回到 任务 致命捕捞
Archie is gonna love this banner .
阿奇肯定会喜欢这个横幅的
The name-brand glitter really shows.
名牌闪光笔闪亮全场
School Board guys in the hizzie!
校董事会闪亮登场
Richie, Richie, pace yourself.
里奇 里奇 冷静点
Hey, there, dean.
你好啊 院长
Just thought we'd pop in and check on the big whale hunt.
我们只是想突然过来 看看你们捕鲸的情况
Ah, what a day we have planned for young Archie.
我们给小阿奇安排了完美的一天
Library tour , calculator lab demonstration...
图书馆之旅 计算机实验室展示
And, it all culminates in the "Spirit of Greendale" reception .
而且最后会在 绿苑风骨 招待晚会的高潮中结束
Magnitude is a soft yes.
搞这么隆重 不怕他不动心
Oh, wow, that's a get.
这样就行了
As much as we love that magnitude, your tour may be lacking a little...
我们是很喜欢这么隆重 但你安排的行程似乎少了点
Tour sucks, bro.
这行程烂极了 哥们
What? - You gotta think big.
什么 -你的思维得放开点
Hookers, blow, hookers.
召妓 毒品 召妓
He's been mixing, but there is some wisdom there.
他有点混乱 但他说的也有可取之处
- opening — n.开始;机会;通路;空缺的职位; adj.开始的; v.开放(open的ing形式);打开;公开;
- Resume — n. 简历; v. 继续;重返;
- banner — n. 横幅; adj. 为首的;〈美〉突出地支持(某一政党)的;
- Board — n.董事会; 木板;甲板;膳食; vt.上(飞机、车、船等);用板盖上;给提供膳宿; vi.寄宿;
- pace — n.一步;步速;步伐;速度; vi.踱步;缓慢而行; vt.踱步于;用步测;
- Library — n.图书馆,藏书室;文库;
- tour — n.旅游,旅行;巡回演出; vt.旅行,在……旅游;在……作巡回演出; vi.旅行,旅游;作巡回演出;
- calculator — n. 计算器;
- reception — n. 接待;招待会;欢迎;欢迎会;
We need this whale money.
我们也需要大头鲸的钱
The kid likes snowboarding.
那小子喜欢滑雪
Maybe Shaun White finds his way on the faculty roster.
或许能请肖恩·怀特来这当老师
He likes to party.
他喜欢派对
Maybe Greendale suddenly has a frat.
或许格林德尔突然有家兄弟会
The Delta Cubes, or whatever.
德尔塔兄弟会啥的
Dean, you're not considering this, are you?
院长 你不会真想这么做吧
No, no. Greendale stands on its own.
当然不会 格林德尔有自己的特色
No hookers, no blow, No Shaun White frat.
没有妓女 没有毒品 没有肖恩·怀特兄弟会
College dean threatening a fraternity.
大学院长威胁一家兄弟会
You'll never shut down the Delta Cubes.
你永远别想关掉三角方块会
What? - Delta Cubes, Delta Cubes, Delta Cubes...
什么 -三角方块会 三角方块会
Look, it's your call, Craig.
听着 决定权在你 克拉格
Don't let this whale swim away.
别让这头鲸游走了
Cruise by Skeeper's express for a refill?
走 斯奇普 巡游专线 再去续个杯呗
I'll second that motion .
这个提议深得我心
I've been working on my victory dances.
我一直在练习庆祝胜利的舞蹈
Basketball, football, and crab soccer.
篮球 橄榄球 这是螃蟹足球的
That one's the hard one.
这个动作很难
Well, that's nice.
真不错
Hey, when I was in grade school, PE was about being picked on and picked last, But, you'll put me on your team, right?
我上小学时 体育课分小组时我总是最后被挑剩下的 你会选我到你队伍的 对吗
Right...but also, wrong.
对 但也不对
PE's about survival of the fittest.
体育课讲究适者生存
Line up, class.
排成一排 同学们
Welcome to PEE. I'm coach Jason Chapman.
欢迎来到PEE 我是杰森·恰普曼教练
Physical education education?
体育教育教育课
- wisdom — n. 智慧;明智;才智;学问;
- faculty — n.科,系;能力;全体教员;
- Cruise — n. 航行;乘船游览; v. 乘 船游览;以平稳的速度行驶;巡行;轻而易举赢得(或获得);
- express — v. 表达;表示;表露;代表; adj. 特快 的;快速的;快递的;用快递寄送的; n. 特快列车;快件服务;快递服务;快运服务; adv. 使用快速服务;
- motion — n.动作;移动;手势;请求;意向;议案; vi.运动;打手势; vt.运动;向…打手势;
- survival — n.幸存,残 存;幸存者,残存物;
- coach — n.教练;旅客车厢;长途公车;四轮大马车; vt.训练;指导; vi.作指导;接受辅导; 坐马车旅行; n.?蔻驰(皮革品牌);
I thought that was a typo in the course "Cartalogue."
我还以为是课程表上打错字了
It started as a typo, But it's grown into one of Greendale's most successful programs.
最开始是打错了 但是现在它已成为格林德尔最成功的课程之一
Anyone can take PE.
任何人都可以上体育课
I teach my student coaches to teach PE.
我教我的学生教练 教体育
Something funny, coach Barnes?
有什么好笑的 巴恩斯教练
No, it's just...
没有 只是
You're teaching us how to be gym teachers.
你在教我们怎么做体育老师
Gym teachers?
体育馆老师[gym也指体育馆]
A gym is a building, a man-made structure inside which physical education teachers teach physical education to physical education students.
体育馆是栋建筑 人造的建筑 在里面 体育教育的老师 对体育教育的学生 进行体育教育
Pop quiz , coach Barnes, a student is choking on a plastic golf ball.
问个问题 巴恩斯教练 一个学生被塑料高尔夫球卡住嗓子眼了
What do you do? - I...
你会怎么做 -我
How many orange cones does it take to line a regulation soccer field?
一个标准足球场中 要放置多少橙色锥形标
What if students are talking during stretches?
如果学生在做伸展运动时聊天怎么办
When my kids talk past bedtime, I use my angry voice, and I say, "The next peep I hear will be the last,"
如果我家孩子超过就寝时间还在说话 我会用生气的语气说 不准再叽叽喳喳
And I give 'em one of these.
我给他们这种表情
Not bad, coach Bennett.
不错嘛 伯纳德教练
Look at me!
瞧咱多棒
I see you.
瞧着呢
Two hours late?
迟到两小时
This is exactly the lack of follow-through that makes Archie so appealing, but still, send a text, right?
正是这种说话好似放屁的德性 造就了如此吸引人的阿奇 但还是 好歹发个短信嘛
Okay, Abed, I told you we're not doing the fraternity idea.
阿布蒂 我说了我们不会 搞什么兄弟会
- Physical — adj.[物]物理的;身体的;物质的;根据自然规律的,符合自然法则的; n.体格检查;
- course — n. 科目;课程;过程;进程;道路;路线,航向;一道菜; vt.追赶;跑过; vi.指引航线;快跑;
- structure — n.结构;构 造;建筑物; vt.组织;构成;建造;
- quiz — n. 小测验;知识竞赛;智力游戏; v. 盘问;查问;询问;讯问;
- plastic — adj.塑料的;(外科)造型的;可塑的; n.塑料制品;整形;可塑体;
- golf — n.高尔夫球;高尔夫球运动; vi.打高尔夫球;
- regulation — n. 规则;法规;控制;规章制度; adj. 规定的;必须穿戴的;必须使用的;
The Delta Cubes will never die.
三角方块会永远不会消失
We've only just begun to fight.
我们的抗争刚刚开始
You only began yesterday.
你们昨天才成立
Whale, ho! Look alive, everyone.
大头鲸来了 精神点 各位
Hey, what are you guys all doing out here?
你们在这里做什么呢
Oh, no! Pierce will ruin everything!
不好 皮尔斯会毁了一切
What's an Archie? Why does he get a banner?
阿奇是谁 为什么他有横幅的待遇
Jeff! Do something.
杰夫 快想办法
There you are, Pierce.
你来啦 皮尔斯
Thought you were gonna cancel our plans.
还以为你要取消我们的计划呢
Plans? - To spend the entire day together away from everyone else.
计划 -就咱们玩一整天 不带其他人的逍遥计划
Oh, yeah! Those plans.
对 这个啊
Suck it, bozos.
一边哭去吧 小样儿
You're getting ditched by the cool kids.
酷孩子不带你们玩儿了
Oh, what a day we're gonna have.
我们今天会非常开心的
Text me the instant I can ditch him.
马上给我发短信好借机甩掉他
Hey, guys.
你们好
Sweet campus.
校园挺漂亮
Welcome to Greendale. I'm bean Pelton.
欢迎来到格林德尔 我是派尔顿豆长
'"Bean Pelton"? Dean Pelton.
派尔顿豆长 派尔顿院长
Gosh, I'm nervous.
老天 我好紧张
Please enroll in our school. Please, please.
请到我们学校就读 求你了求你了
Nice scooter, Archie.
好漂亮的摩托 阿奇
Yeah, City College gave it to me as a present .
对 城市学院送我的
City College?
城市学院
City College bought you a vespa?
城市学院给你买了小摩托
Brand-new.
全新的
So, Archie, have you heard about our half- pipes and hash pipes class, taught by professor Shaun White?
阿奇 你有没有听说 咱们的极限滑板课程 上课的是肖恩·怀特教授
What? - Yeah, let me tell you about it in our Mountain Dew Cool Zone tent.
什么 -我们去激浪饮料酷爽棚 听我给你细细道来
- ruin — n.废墟;毁坏;灭亡; vt.毁灭;使破产; vi.破产;堕落;被毁灭;
- cancel — v. 取消;撤销;终止;废除(具有法 律效力的协议); n. 取消;删略;[数](相)约;盖销;
- entire — adj.全部的,整个的;全体的;
- Suck — vt.吸吮;吸 取; vi.吸吮;糟糕;巴结; n.吮吸;
- instant — n. 瞬间;片刻;某一时刻; adj. 立即的;立刻的;速食的;即食的; conj. 同“as soon as”;
- ditch — vt.在…上掘沟;把…开入沟里;丢弃; vi.开沟;掘沟; n.沟渠;壕沟;
- bean — n.豆;嘴峰;毫无价值的东西; vt.击…的头部;
- present — vt.提出;介绍;呈现;赠送; vi.举枪瞄准; adj. 现在的;出席的; n.现在;礼物;瞄准;
Put up a tent, write "Mountain Dew" on it, Make it cool.
支个棚子 写上 激浪 要够酷够爽
Ah, here we go.
我们走吧
Let's keep going. This is our library.
继续往前 这是我们的图书馆
Okay Archie, why don't you "Hang ten" on the web while I talk business, and you know what?
阿奇 你不如在网上冲下浪 我去谈点事 知道吗
You can take that computer.
这电脑你可以拿走
Sweet!
太好了My friends and I can drop it off an overpass. 我可以和朋友一起从天桥上扔下去
Ah, I shouldn't have heard that.
真希望这一句我没听见
Dean, you're giving him our computers?
院长 你把咱们的电脑给他吗
He is a 22-year-old stoner-head whose parents bought him a GED.
他是个22岁的大麻草包 高中文凭都是他爹妈出钱买的
Which college is he going to choose?
你觉得他会选择哪所大学
Vespa state, or "Ooh, look at our library" university?
小摩托 还是 哎哟 瞧咱们的图书馆
Those school board guys were right.
学校董事会的人说得对
Britta, where do we get drugs?
布雷塔 在哪里可以买到毒品
Really?
你不是吧
Look who stumbled onto the high road.
看谁终于上道了
This is a slippery slope .
你们这是往死路上走
Well, City College slipped that slope when they slipped him that scooter, but they sure slipped up when they let him set foot on our soil .
城市学院给他小摩托时 就已经把咱们逼上死路了 但他们让他踏上咱的地盘则是自寻死路
Three, two, one!
三 二 一
Time!
时间到
Coach Barnes, it seems dodge ball storage isn't quite in your skill set, Much like table tennis prep.
巴恩斯教练 看起来放置躲避球 不是你的专长啊 和准备乒乓球桌不相上下
Excellent job, coach Bennett.
做得非常好 伯纳德教练
You have the spatial reasoning skills of a young Kevin Miller, A really good PE Teacher I know.
你有着和年轻的凯文·米勒一样优秀的 空间推理技巧 一位我认识的非常优秀的优育老师
The skill of ranking others in order of ability is crucial .
拥有将人按能力水平排序的技巧 是非常重要的
- Zone — n. 地带;分区;(尤指有别于周围的)区域; v. 将…划作特殊区域;指定…为某项用途的区域;将…分 成区(或划成带);
- slippery — adj.滑的;狡猾的;不稳定的;
- slope — n. 斜坡;坡度;坡地;山坡; v. 倾斜;有坡度; 悄悄地走;潜行;
- soil — n.土地;土壤;国家;粪便;务农;温床; vt.弄脏;污辱; vi.变脏;
- storage — n. 贮存;存储 (方式);付费托管;
In this next drill , our two best student coaches will split the rest of the class: Coach Bennett, coach Neil.
接下来的训练 两位最优秀的学生教练 将挑选班上的同学进行分组 伯纳德教练 尼尔教练
Yeah! - Pick your teams.
好耶 -选队友吧
Coach Donovan. - Coach Goldman.
唐纳文教练 -哥德曼教练
Coach Mckenna. - Coach Cutler.
米坎娜教练 -卡特勒教练
Coach Winston. - Ooh, coach Dornetto.
温斯顿教练 -多纳托教练
Coach Guest. - Coach Panos!
盖斯特教练 -帕诺斯教练
Choose wisely.
做出明智的选择
You're one decision away from victory or defeat .
这个选择会决定胜利还是失败
Coach...Marzec.
马扎克教练
Well picked, coach Bennett.
选得好 伯纳德教练
Your team wins!
你的队肯定赢
Oh, we won! Nice!
我们会赢 太好了
Ah, the barbershop.
理发店
A reminder of a bygone era when men were men, and women were sex cooks who did laundry .
令人怀念过去的岁月 男人是男人 女人是负责洗衣服的性感厨子
I've been getting a daily shave here for decades.
几十年来我每天都来刮胡子
And apparently, reading the same eight magazines the entire time.
很显然 一直以来看的是同样的八本杂志
Yeah, National Geographic's got some tribal boob shots That are exquisite.
《国家地理》上有一些部落女人的裸胸照片 拍得太美了
There's something about a breast that's never been touched by white hands.
没被白手摸过的胸总是别有一番风情 没被白手摸过的胸总是别有一番风情
You are a complicated man.
你这个男人忒复杂了
Silvio, spin up lucky number seven.
的; 西尔维奥 转到我的幸运数字七
- order — n.命令;顺序;规则;[贸易]定单; vt.命令;整理;定购; vi.命令;定货;
- ability — n.能力,能耐;才能;
- crucial — adj.重要的;决定性的;定局的;决断的;
- drill — n.训练;钻孔机;钻子;播种机; vi.钻孔;训练; vt.钻孔; 训练;条播;
- split — vt.分离;使分离;劈开;离开;分解; vi.离开;被劈开;断绝关系; n.劈开;裂缝; adj.劈开的;
- defeat — vt.击败,战胜;挫败;使…失败; n.失败的事实;击败的行为;
- laundry — n.洗衣店,洗衣房;要洗的 衣服;洗熨;洗好的衣服;
- daily — adj.日常的;每日的; n.日报;朝来夜去的女佣; adv.日常地;每日;天天;
- shave — vi.剃须,剃毛; vt.剃,削去;修剪;切成薄片;掠; n.刮脸,剃胡子;修面;<口>侥幸逃过,幸免;剃 刀,刮刀;
- breast — n.乳房,胸部;胸怀;心情; vt.以胸对着;与…搏斗;
- complicated — adj.难懂的,复杂
You know what?
知道吗
That feels good, I'll give you that.
这感觉不错 我得承认
Now, that soda goblet gets you free refills in the Cafeteria, and it was painted by our Professor Ed Hardy...
那个苏打水杯 能够让你在食堂得到免费续杯并由我校的爱德·哈代教授绘制而成
who teaches bikini class.
他是教比基尼课的
Oh, yeah!
爽
Whoa, check out that bling!
闪闪的 惹人爱
I want that.
我要嘛
You heard him, Annie! Bling the King!
你听到了 安妮 赶紧满足皇上
Yeah, just take it off of him.
直接撸下来便是
There you go. - Thank you.
给你 -谢谢
Delta Cubes!
三角方块兄弟们
Prepare to bond through embarrassment.
准备好通过窘境培养感情
Pacifiers in!
奶嘴进嘴
Commence...
开始
Code Dean! Code Dean!
院长警报 撤撤撤
Gosh Dean it, Abed! I told you, no fraternities!
该死 阿布蒂 我说了不能搞兄弟会
There's soda all over my kicks!
苏打水弄了我一鞋
Britta, give Archie your scarf so he can dry his kicks.
布雷塔 把你的围巾给阿奇擦鞋
Dry his kicks, Britta. Put your back into it!
给他擦鞋 布雷塔 给我用力点
No! Line drawn!
不要 我划条界限
If I wanted to wait on a rich man hand and foot, I would've gone to Dubai with that sheik I met at Trader Joe's.
如果我想给富人做牛做马 我不如去找乔氏超市邂逅的迪拜酋长呢
Don't worry about her, Archie.
别搭理她 阿奇
Onward to the Microbrew Pizzatorium!
移驾前往微烤披萨馆
I think all a man needs in life is a close shave, a cold beer, and you know, maybe a faithful dog.
我认为男人需要的就是 麻溜的剃须和冰凉的啤酒 或许再有一条忠诚的狗
Hm, I had a chocolate lab growing up...Rosie.
小时候我有条巧克力色拉布拉多 罗西
She use to wake me up every morning by licking my feet.
她每天舔我的脚叫我起床
- spin — v. 旋转;纺纱;吐丝;纺线; n. 头晕;(快速)旋转;常用于英式英语;晕头转向;
- lucky — adj.幸运的;侥幸 的;
- soda — n. 苏打;纯碱;苏打汽水(加果味,有时加入冰淇淋);无水碳酸钠;
- bond — n.债券;结合;约定;粘 合剂;纽带; vi.结合,团结在一起; vt.使结合;以…作保;
- Code — n.代码,密码;编码;法典; vt.编码;制成法 典; vi.指定遗传密码;
- faithful — n. 信徒; adj. 忠于;忠实的;正确的;忠贞的;
Mine was Walter, a German shepherd.
我的狗叫沃尔特 德国牧羊犬
Followed me to school every day.
每天跟着我上学
I'd look out the window, and there he was, dropping a steaming fat one on the lawn .
我往窗外一看 它就在那 在草坪上拉了一坨
Would someone please tell me why I've been shaving my own face all these years like a sucker?
谁能好心告诉我 这么些年来 我究竟为何像土鳖一样 自己给自己刮胡子
This state-of-the-art mock locker room, or "Mocker room,"
最先进的模拟更衣室 也叫模拟室
simulates the conditions of an actual locker room.
模拟了真正更衣室的状况
Don't we have an actual locker room?
我们难道没有更衣室吗
You think you're ready for that, Coach Barnes?
你觉得你有能力应对吗 巴恩斯教练
For our next drill, drama students will play the role of PE students, and each of you will oversee them in a "Mocker room" setting .
下一次演习 戏剧学生 扮演上体育课的学生 你们所有人将观察他们在模拟室的行为
My character just had her first period .
我的角色第一次例假
Mine has eczema!
我的角色得了湿疹
Coach Bennett, care to go first?
伯纳德教练 你先来
Yes!
好的
Keep your hands to yourself!
把手放老实点
Running will get you five laps, mister!
乱跑就给我出去跑五圈 小子
Joey!
乔伊
I will come in that shower and kick yo bare ass!
再闹我就进你淋浴间踢你的光屁股
Sorry, Coach Bennett.
抱歉 伯纳德教练
I have never seen such natural disciplinary skills.
我从未见过这么与生俱来的训诫技能
You're up next, Coach Barnes.
你是下一个 巴恩斯教练
Entertain us with your ineptitude.
用你的愚笨来娱乐我们吧
- Mine — n.矿,矿藏;矿山,矿井;地雷,水雷; vt.开采,采掘;在…布雷; vi.开矿,采矿;埋设地雷; pron. 我的;
- lawn — n.草地;草坪;
- drama — n. 戏剧;戏剧艺术;戏剧文学;戏剧性事件;
- role — n.角色;任务;
- setting — n.环境;安装;布置;[天]沉落; v.放置;沉没;使…处于某位置(set的ing形式);
- character — n.性格, 品质;特性;角色;[计]字符; vt.印,刻;使具有特征;
- period — n.周期,期间;时期;月经;课时;(语法学)句 点,句号; adj.某一时代的;
- bare — adj.空的;赤裸的,无遮蔽的; vt.露出,使赤裸;
How's the foam machine coming, Leonard?
发泡机弄得怎么样了 伦纳德
Memories will be made tonight.
世人将永远记得这一天
Destiny!
德斯缇尼
Oh, thank you for coming on such short notice.
感谢你临时能赶来
Well, I did get your Christmas card.
我收到你的圣诞卡了
Look...no, so...no, no, no time to pre-party.
不不 没时间开预热派对了
You and the girls get in position and wait for my signal .
你和姑娘们各就各位准备好 等我信号
Strippers?
脱衣舞娘
Oh, tons.
一大群
It's good for the school.
这是为了学校好
The whale is here. Balloon drop, go!
大头鲸来了 落气球 走你
There you go.
好的
Release the whores.
淫娃登场
Oh, yeah. - No way!
哦耶 -不是吧
Pierce.
皮尔斯
I was wrong about this shop.
我看错了这个店
It really is special.
它很特别
Well, if you like the place so much, why don't you gay marry it?
如果你这么喜欢 娶它算了
You probably didn't notice it, Jeff, but I've been subtly trying to get us some alone time.
你可能没注意到 杰夫 但我一直精心设计想让咱俩单独相处
I might've picked up on that.
我有所察觉
I'm no stranger to father issues, so I know confronting your dad couldn't have been easy, and I just want to say I'm proud of you.
我也有老爸问题 我知道跟你爸爸对峙不好受我想说我为你感到骄傲
Well... If you're so proud...
如果你骄傲的话
Why don't you gay marry me?
何不搞基嫁给我
You guys, behave !
你们 老实点
Hit the showers! Everybody in the showers!
去洗澡 大家都去洗澡啦
Please stop hitting each other!
别打闹了
Hit the showers! - Cut! Scene!
去洗澡吧 -卡 换场景
Shirley, help.
雪莉 救命
I can't control these drama students or their characters.
我控制不了这些戏剧学生或他们的角色
- Entertain — v. 娱乐;款待;使有兴趣;使快乐;
- signal — n.信号;暗号;导火线; vt.标志;用信号通知; adj.显著 的;作为信号的; vi.发信号;
- Balloon — vi.激增;膨胀如气球; n.气球; vt.使像气球般鼓起;使激增; adj.像气 球般鼓起的;
- Release — vt.释放;发射;让与;允许发表; n.释放;发布;让与;
- marry — vt.嫁;娶;与……结婚; vi. 结婚;
- behave — vi.表现;(机器等)运转;举止端正;(事物)起某种作用; vt.使守规矩;使表现得…;
No! No!
不要啊
PE is survival of the fittest, Troy.
体育课就是适者生存 特洛伊
Hey, your phone's buzzing.
你的电话在震
Ooh, it's from Annie. You sly dog.
安妮发来的 你个老东西
'"Need more time. Keep Pierce busy."
需要点时间 稳住皮尔斯
Keep me busy?
稳住我
Look, the group is giving some big shot a tour, so it's my job to keep you busy.
学习小组在领一个大人物参观校园 我的任务是稳住你
You know how you get jealous .
因为你会嫉妒
So, that's why you spent the day with me?
因为这个你才跟我在一起
You drew the short straw .
你是抽签被迫来的
Well, that's how it started, but I really did end up having a good time.
开始是这样 但是我发现自己度过了愉快的时光
Yeah, I used to regret not having a son to bring here.
是啊 我以前很遗憾没有儿子带他来这
I'm glad I didn't have kids.
我很高兴我没有孩子
They just end up disappointing you.
他们总是会让你失望
So Archie, having a good time?
阿奇 玩得愉快吗
Gettin' cray up in this club?
在这里过得爽吗
Sicker than ever, bro!
爽死 伙计
I've made my decision, Dean.
我决定了 院长
I'm about to get all up in this Greendale.
我要来格林德尔上学
Human beings, it's official !
人类同学们 确认了
Say hello to our newest greendalian, Archie Decoste!
向我们的新校友问好 阿奇·德克斯
Pop pop! - Pop pop!
噼里啪啦砰 -噼里啪啦砰
I want that to be my thing now.
我要把这个词作为我的口头禅
I don't think you can do that.
那不行
Magnitude, you're not to say "Pop pop" ever again.
磁态态 你不能用 噼里啪啦砰 了
Not pop?
不能砰
That's right. Find a new thing.
是的 找个新口头禅
Get him out of here.
把他带出去
Ah! Here we go! We're back!
好啦 继续狂欢吧
Pop pop!
噼里啪啦砰
Well, we did it.
我们成功了
We did what we had to do, and I feel great about it.
做了我们该做的 我感觉很好
It's all for Greendale. - All for Greendale.
一切都是为了格林德尔 -为了格林德尔
- jealous — adj.妒忌的;猜疑的;唯恐失去的;戒备的;
- straw — n. 稻草;一根禾秆(或麦秆、稻草);(喝饮料用 的)吸管; adj. 稻草的;稻草[麦秆]做的;(作为替身的)稻草人般的;假的;
- official — adj.官方的;正式的;公务 的; n.官员;公务员;高级职员;
Oh, you look pretty sad for someone whose Forensics Club can now afford that state-of- the-art body farm.
你的法鉴社团终于有钱成立先进的尸研所了 你咋还这么不高兴啊
I can smell the corpses now.
我都能闻见福尔马林味啦
None of this is weighing on you?
这一切你心里就不觉得沉重吗
Sha!
说啥呢
The only thing weighing on me is tons and tons of whale money.
唯一让我沉重的是大笔大笔的钞票好吧
Ah, Jeffrey. - Hey. Landed a whale, huh?
杰夫瑞 -钓到条大头鲸啊Yeah, but I'm starting to feel like maybe we... 是啊 但我开始觉得也许...
Archie goes to Greendale now.
阿奇是格林德尔的一员了
We're moving forward, Annie!
再纠结也没用了 安妮
Okay, we all paid a price.
我们都付出了代价
You don't hear Jeffrey grumbling, and, he had to spend a whole day with walking dead.
我可没听杰夫瑞发牢骚 人家还被迫跟老不死的行尸 过了一天呢
Well, that's true. - You know what?
这倒是真的 -知道吗
I can't believe I'm gonna say this.
真不敢相信我居然会这么说
Don't talk about Pierce like that.
不要这样说皮尔斯
Look, maybe the only reason he can be so unpleasant is because we expect him to be.
也许正因为我们都认定他讨人厌 他才那么烦人
If we don't treat him like such a dick...
如果我们不把他当成混蛋对待
well, he'll probably still be one 98% of the time, but the 2% he's tolerable, it might be worth it.
当然98%的时间里他还是会犯浑 但剩下的时间 里他还是可以忍受的 也许这就值得了
Who put the salt in his cereal, huh?
他这是吃错药了吧
Look, I, for one, am still proud of what we did for Greendale.
至少我为我们为格林德尔做的努力感到骄傲
I've been up all night trying out new catchphrases.
我一整晚都在琢磨新的口头禅
Diggity doo?
七个隆咚锵 怎么样
My God, what have we done?
天啊 我们造了什么孽啊
I thought you dropped PEE.
我以为你退掉了体育教育教育课呢
I did, but I lost my keys in the mocker.
我是退了 不过我把钥匙丢在整人柜里了
- pretty — adj.漂亮的;可爱的;优美的; adv.相当地;颇; n.漂亮的人;
- afford — vt.给予,提供;买得起;
- reason — n.理由;理性;动机; vi.推论;劝说; vt.说服;推论;辩论;
- treat — vt.治疗;对待;探讨;视为; vi.探讨;请 客;协商; n.请客;款待;
I had to hitchhike home last night in a burrito truck.
导致昨晚我不得不搭了辆玉米煎饼车回家
It's not as fun as it sounds.
听起来挺逗其实完全不是
I'm sorry for how I acted in class.
很抱歉我在课上那么做
Don't apologize .
不用道歉
You were the fittest, and you survived.
你最合群 所以才能熬过来
Still, no one deserves to be mocked for being mock-locked in a mock locker.
但因为不会整人所以被人整 被锁进整人柜 这并不公平
Friends should help friends survive .
朋友应该互相扶持相依为命
Ah! Oh, geez!
天啊
So, I'm going to help you learn to teach the most unteachable student there is.
我要帮你学习 如何教会最难教的学生
*Teachers teaching to teach*
*教师教授教学*
*Coaches coaching to coach*
*教练教授训练*
*You've gotta dig down deep*
*若想出人头地*
*To prove you want it the most*
*必须刻苦钻研*
*Get your physical education*
*体育教育不简单*
*There's no room in the gym for hesitation*
*体育馆里更艰难*
*PEE is not PE* *PEE
不是PE*
*It's a totally different philosophy*
*莫要混为一谈*
*It's physical education*
*这是体育教育*
*Education*
*教育课*
Well done, Coach Barnes.
干得好 巴恩斯教练
You as well, Coach Bennett.
还有你 伯纳德教练
You know, I was supposed to teach you two to teach other people, but instead, you ended up teaching me.
我应该教会你们两个 如何教育别人 但反过来你们却教育了我
I did it!
我成功了
I used the water fountain .
我会用水龙头喝水啦
Archie, wake up!
阿奇 醒醒
Chillax, bro.
冷松 啦 老兄
It's not even noon.
还没到中午呢
I will neither chill nor relax .
我没法冷静 也没法放松All this hoopla is not what Greendale really is. 所有这些胡闹混事并非格林德尔的风格
Greendale is a nice welcome banner.
格林德尔是条温暖的欢迎横幅
- apologize — vi.道歉;辩解;赔不是; vt.道歉;谢罪;辩白;
- survive — vt.幸存;生还;幸免于;比...活得长; vi.幸 存;活下来;
- prove — vt.证明;检验;显示; vi.证明是;
- fountain — n.喷泉,泉水;源泉;
- chill — n.寒冷;寒意;寒 心; adj.寒冷的;冷漠的;扫兴的; vt.冷冻,冷藏;使寒心;使感到冷; vi.冷藏;变冷;
- relax — vi.放松,休息;松 懈,松弛;变从容;休养; vt.放松;使休息;使松弛;缓和;使松懈;
Greendale is a foamless cafeteria.
格林德尔是间整洁的食堂餐厅
And Greendale is Magnitude saying "pop pop."
格林德尔是让磁态态说 噼里啪啦砰 的地方
Now, I am a man of very little integrity, and I let students get away with practically anything on this campus, but I will not allow Greendale to lose the things that make it Greendale.
我这个人脾气很好 向来对学生在学校的各种恶性 全盘纵容 但我不允许格林德尔 失去它的本质
Now, Archie, I would love for you to enroll in my school, but I will not change it for you.
阿奇 你想入学 我很欢迎 但学校不会因你而改变
Greendale will stay Greendale, No matter what.
格林德尔要保持原样 无论什么情况
You know what?
你知道吗
Everybody kisses my ass because my dad is loaded, and they always give me free stuff , like that jet ski I sunk, but it would be pretty sweet to be treated like a normal dude...
每个人都拍我马屁 只因我爹有钱 他们总是送我东西 比如那个我玩沉了的水上摩托 但被当做平常人对待 其实也蛮不错的
so I'm in.
我报名入学
Magnitude.
磁态态
You usually have the perfect blend of brevity and wit that sums up situations like this.
此时此刻此情此景 你一直有着最完美 最言简意赅的总结语
Pop pop!
噼里啪啦砰
Oh, that's so good! - So good!
太好了 -好极了
I think we all learned today that all human beings deserve dignity.
我想今天我们都懂得了 所有人都值得有尊严
Delta Cubes! Delta Cubes!
三角方块会 三角方块会
Delta Cubes! Delta Cubes!
三角方块会 三角方块会
Delta Cubes! Delta Cubes!
三角方块会 三角方块会
Delta Cubes, operation: Slack attack !
三角方块会听令 脱裤行动
Slack attack?
脱裤行动
- practically — adv.实际地;几乎;事实上;
- allow — vt.允许;给予;认可; vi.容许;考虑;
- stuff — n.东西;材料;填充 物;素材资料; vt.塞满;填塞;让吃饱; vi.吃得过多;
- normal — adj.正常的;正规的,标准的; n.正常;标准;常 态;
- blend — v. 混合;融合;加入;相称; n. 混合;混合物;混合种;混合色;
- learned — adj.博学的;有学问的;学 术上的;
- deserve — vi.应受,应得; vt.应受,应得;
- attack — n.攻击;抨击;疾病发作; vt.攻击;抨击;动手干; vi.攻击;腐蚀;
Delta Cubes! Delta Cubes!
三角方块会 三角方块会
Mark my words, Delta Cubes, you'll pay for this!
你们记好了 三角方块会 我饶不了你们
Is this seat taken?
这座位能做吗
Free country.
没人拦着你
You know, I was thinking I might start coming here more often.
知道吗 我在想 也许我应该常来这里
I like the vibe.
我喜欢这个氛围
You know what sport I never got?
知道我最搞不懂的运动是啥么
Golf.
高尔夫
No argument here.
我没有异议
They lost me immediately with the clown clothes.
看见那滑稽的高尔夫球衫我就没兴趣You know, I belong to a dozen country clubs. 我注册了12个乡村高尔夫俱乐部
Never played.
但从没玩过I just spend my time hitting on the waitresses. 我就为了调戏美女服务员
There's something about a country club waitress that just makes you wanna pay your dues every year.
乡村俱乐部里的女招待 能让你心甘情愿每年向他们缴会费
*Let's snack it up*
*零食时间到*
*Let's do it right*
*大家动起来*
*Let's taste the crisp with the flavor and crunch*
*松脆可口香喷喷*
*With all our might*
*让你乐开怀*
*Let's grab a bag*
*美味袋中藏*
*Let's take a bite*
*吃得真痛快*
*Let's Grab Potato Chips, let's do it right*
*乐吃薯片我们的最爱*
Get your damn hand off of my Let's!
我的 乐吃 伸爪的去屎Honestly, after all that, you still eat Splingles? 看完这么好的广告 你还吃 四品客
Uh, yeah, Troy.
没错 特洛伊
Splingles have 30% less fat.
四品客 脂肪含量低30%
They're the fit chip .
是减肥薯片
You know, I kinda have a headache.
我有点头疼
Maybe you should go home.
你回家吧
- Mark — n.标志;马克;符号;痕迹; vi.作记号; vt.标志;做标记于;打分数;
- argument — n.论证;论据;争吵;内 容提要;
- immediately — adv.立即,立刻;直接地; conj.一…就;
- snack — n. 小吃;快餐;点心;易办到的事; v. 吃点心(或快餐、小吃);
- grab — vt.攫取;霸占;将…深深吸引; vi.攫取;夺取; n.攫取;霸占;夺取之物;
- chip — vt.削,凿;削成碎片; vi.剥落;碎裂; n.[电子]芯片;筹码;碎片;(食物的)小片;薄片;