And Andre is going as Han Solo.
安德烈会打扮成韩·索罗
The boys are stormtroopers and little baby Ben is an Ewok.
俩哥哥是帝国冲锋队 小本娃扮伊沃克人
Aw, you don't have enough children.
你家可没那么多孩子
Happy Halloween parties, everyone.
大家万圣节派对快乐
You all look great... Ham.
大家扮相真棒 火腿妹
Pig. Let me guess.
你个猪 我来猜猜
You're a flimsy excuse to be shirtless, wearing silk underwear.
穿真丝内裤想趁机全裸吗 借口真烂
And you are as wrong as you are welcome.
大错特错 我不怪你
Now, this year, I planned a two-person costume with Annie.
今年 我准备和安妮搭档出角色
She's going as my ring girl.
她会打扮成我的钟铃女郎
Pretty freaky-aky, huh?
是不是特别吓人
Annie, no.
安妮 错了
I meant the boxing match ring girl.
我是说拳击比赛的钟铃女郎
They're the sexy ones that hold the round numbers.
举着比赛回合数字牌的辣妹
Yeah, see? This is why we can't just text about it, Jeff.
所以说只发短信是远远不够的 杰夫
I don't watch sports.
我又不看体育节目
But there's no boxer in The Ring.
《午夜凶铃》里也没拳击手啊
Yeah, well, I don't watch scary movies.
好吧 我不看恐怖电影
And that's why we leave the couples' costumes to the couples, she said wisely.
所以两人装还是留给真正的情侣穿吧 她明智地说道
You should probably warn your boyfriend's boyfriend.
你还是去提醒你男友的男友吧
Just because we're dating doesn't mean that we have to do everything together.
就算我俩在约会 那也不意味着 我们干什么事都要一起
Well, you need to do some things together.
但你们总得在一起干点什么事吧
We do some things.
我们干过一些
We do a lot of things.
我们干过很多
not all the things.
也不是全都干过
Things. - Okay, so, we're all here, minus Pierce , who wasn't invited to Vicki's party for reasons beyond our control or concern .
干这些吧 -好了 大家都到了 除了皮尔斯 他没接到薇琪派对的邀请 至于原因 我们管不着也不想管
No mystery there. She put a pencil through his face.
没啥神秘的 她拿铅笔戳破了他的脸
- costume — n.服装,装束;戏装,剧装; vt.给…穿上服装;
- Pretty — adj.漂亮的;可爱的;优美的; adv.相当地; 颇; n.漂亮的人;
- mean — adj.平均的;卑鄙的;低劣的;吝啬的; vt.意味;想要;意欲; n.平均值; vi.用意;
- minus — prep.减,减去; n.负号,减号;不足;负数; adj.减的;负的;
- Pierce — v. 穿透;扎;刺破;穿过; n. 皮 尔斯;
- beyond — prep.超过;越过;那一边;在...较远的一边; adv.在远处;在更远处; n.远处;
- concern — vt. 涉及,关系到;使担心; n.关系;关心;关心的事;
Does Vicki have a TV? - Abed, it's a party.
薇琪家有电视吗 -阿布蒂 这可是派对
You're not watching TV. - No, I'll be watching Annie.
你不能看电视 -不 我会看安妮
She started watching Cougar Town re-runs, which makes Annie my third favorite show, and tonight is their Hallo-wine special.
她开始看《熟女镇》的重播了 这让安妮成了我第三喜欢的节目 今晚是 万酒节 特别集
Ooh, that's right. Better not miss the merlot.
对哦 千万别错过梅乐酒[熟女镇]
Clink! What? You fall into it.
干杯 干吗 人家迷嘛
That was Pierce. He accidentally locked himself in his panic room and he needs our help.
是皮尔斯 他不小心将自己 锁在避难室里 求我们帮忙
No, "Oh!"
别瞎嚎
'"Oh" means we are going against our will, and we are not going. He's lying.
这种嚎总意味着我们要去违心地做事 我们不会去的 他在说谎
He seemed pretty upset , and he's been all alone up there in that mansion ever since I moved out, and his dad, you know, got killed by Jeff.
他听上去很伤心 自从我搬出去后 他就一直孤苦伶仃地 独守霍家堡 而他爸 大家也知道 被杰夫干掉了
Calling for help. A classic call for help.
打电话求助 经典的电话求助
Hello, Dr. Perry's office. Damaged psyche?
你好 派利医生办公室 心智受创吗
Yes, I'll accept the charges.
是的 我同意付费
Heads, lock up your brains.
头啊 管好你脑子Britta's on the prowl for fresh therapy meat. 布雷塔正四处搜寻新疗法之肉了
Maybe we should just stop by on our way to the party.
或许我们可以在去派对的途中顺便看一眼
I assure you, the only thing Pierce is trapped in is adolescence.
我向你保证 困住皮尔斯的只有一个 那就是青春期
He is a geriatric toddler, throwing the most elaborate tantrums money can buy, And I, for one, am not gonna stand by and allow some lonely, ridiculous person to derail our group's plans.
他就是个老顽童 花钱耍些最费尽心思的小孩子脾气 而我个人是不会支持也不允许 一个寂寞成疯 荒唐成狂的人 打乱咱们整个小组的计划
- mystery — n.秘密,谜;神秘,神秘的事物;推理小说,推理剧;常作mysteries秘技,秘诀;
- favorite — n. 幸运儿;喜欢的事物;特别喜欢的人; adj.最喜爱的;中意的;宠爱的;
- panic — adj. 恐慌的;(恐慌心理)没来 由的;过度的;牧人之神的; n. 惊恐;恐慌;人心惶惶的局面;惶恐不安; v. 惊慌失措;
- means — n.手段;方法; 财产; v.意思是;打算(mean的第三人称单数)[复数means];
- upset — vt.使心烦;颠覆;扰乱; vi.翻倒; adj. 心烦的;混乱的;弄翻的; n.混乱;翻倒;颠覆;
- classic — n. 名著;优秀的典范; adj. 最优秀的;第一流的;有代 表性的;典型的;
- therapy — n.治疗,疗法;
- assure — vt.保证;担保;使确信;弄清楚;
To your corners, fighters.
回到场角 拳击手们
Someone save me a towel .
有人替我留了条毛巾哟
You guys going to Vicki's party?
你们要去薇琪的派对吗
We just gotta do this thing first.
我们得先去帮皮尔斯
Holy Helen, this place is huge.
不是吧 这地方真大
It seems spookier than I remember.
比我印象中恐怖了一点
Ah,the only thing spooky about this place is the tacky decor.
这里最恐怖的 还得数这庸俗的装潢
It's like David Lee Roth threw up Miami Vice .
像80年代满大街都是大卫·李·罗斯
So tacky. - I don't know. Maybe Pierce isn't doing so well since he lost his father and then his inheritance in a video game battle with Gilbert, an illegitimate half-brother he never knew he had.
俗不可耐 -或许皮尔斯过得并不如意 因为他先失去老爸 跟吉尔伯特电玩大战后又丢掉了遗产而之前他完全不知道
an illegitimate half-brother he never knew he had.
这个同父异母私生弟弟的存在
I guess I've never said it out loud.
我怎么这么大声说出来了
Guys, over here.
大家往这边走
Mr. Hawthorne's panic room, One of the 27 stops on the guided tour I had to memorize before moving into Hawthorne manor.
霍桑先生的避难室 我搬进霍家堡之前的导览观光中 必须记住的27个景点之一
Does the house get many visitors? - You're the first.
霍家堡有很多访客吗 -你们是第一批
- elaborate — adj.精心制作的;详尽的;煞费苦心的; vt.精心制作;详细阐述;从简单成分合成(复杂有机物); vi.详细描述;变复杂;
- allow — vt.允许;给予;认可; vi.容许;考虑;
- ridiculous — adj.可笑的;荒谬的;
- towel — n. 毛巾,手巾;[纸]纸巾; vt.用毛巾擦; vi.用毛巾擦干身体;
- Holy — adj.圣洁的,神圣的;至善的; n.神圣的 东西; (俚)太棒了;
- Vice — n.恶习;缺点;[机]老虎钳;卖淫; prep.代替; vt.钳住; adj.副的;代替的;
- video — n. [电子]视频;录像,录像机;电视; adj.视频的;录像的;电视的; v.录制;
- battle — n.战役;斗争; vi.斗争;作战; vt.与…作战;
- tour — n.旅游,旅行;巡回演出; vt.旅行,在……旅游;在……作巡回演出; vi.旅行,旅游;作 巡回演出;
- memorize — v. 记住;记忆;
Impenetrable titanium carbonite door, Hacker-proof key-code access panel , and impressive video telecom screen with remote .
坚不可摧的碳化钛门 防黑客的密码门禁操作口以及拉风无比的远程遥控视频通讯屏
Maximum occupancy one, with female companion .
最多容纳一人 可携带女伴
Purchased June 30, 1989.
购于1989年6月30日
It took me forever to remember that date.
我费了很长时间才记住这个日期
June 30, 1989.
1989年6月30日
Theatrical release of Do the Right Thing.
电影《为所应为》公映
Wait! It might be a trap .
等等 没准是陷阱
Or it might let him out.
也可能救他出来
Either way, we... - Oh, put a sock in it, shorts.
不管怎样 我们 -闭嘴 大裤衩
Oh, hey, guys.
大家好
Pierce, are you okay?
皮尔斯 你没事吧
Oh, sure. Fine, fine.
当然 我好着呢
I was dusting in here, and I must have bumped a switch or something.
我当时在里面打扫卫生 肯定是撞到开关之类的东西了
As the graceful one in the group, I'm kind of embarrassed.
作为小组中最优雅体面的人 真是感觉很不好意思
Don't be. I've been locked in way worse places than this.
没关系 比这更惨的地方我都被锁过
Oh, not against my will.
不过我是自愿的
Been in there long?
你被锁了多久了
No, not long, but I couldn't remember the damn code .
没多久 但我不记得密码了
Sorry to be a burden on you guys, But I guess that's all I am now.
抱歉给你们添麻烦了 现在我除了是麻烦 一无是处
- access — vt.使用;存取;接近; n.进入;使用权;通路;
- panel — n. 镶板;仪表盘;钣金;(衣服上的)镶条; v. 镶板 (用木或玻璃板等镶嵌或装饰);
- impressive — adj.感人的;令人钦佩的;给人以深刻印象的;
- screen — n. 屏,幕;屏风; vt.筛;拍摄;放映;掩蔽; vi.拍电影;
- remote — adj. 偏远的;偏僻的;遥远的;久远的;
- Maximum — n. 最大限度;最大量;最高限度; adj. 最高的;最多的;最大极限的;
- female — adj.女性的;雌性 的;柔弱的,柔和的; n.女人;[动]雌性动物;
- companion — n. 同伴;伴侣;陪伴;手册; v. (与…)同行;(跟…) 搭伴儿去;
- release — vt.释放;发射;让与;允许发表; n.释放;发布;让与;
- trap — vt.诱捕;使…受限制;使…陷入 困境; n.陷阱;圈套;[建]存水湾; vi.设陷阱;
- switch — vt.转换;用鞭子等抽打; vi.转换;抽打;换防; n.开关;转 换;鞭子;
- graceful — adj.优雅的;优美的;
- damn — vt.谴责;罚…下地狱; vi.谴责; n.一点;诅咒; adj.可恶的; adv.非常; int.讨厌;
- code — n.代码,密码;编码;法典; vt.编码;制成法典; vi.指定遗传密码;
It's okay. We're happy to help.
没事的 我们很乐意来帮忙
Yeah, no sweat, Boba Fett.
没关系 波巴·费特
Yeah. Do you have a TV?
你这有电视吗
What Abed means is, did you write the code down anywhere?
阿布蒂是说 其他地方你有写备份密码吗
Yes. It's in a red notebook in my study or my bedroom, maybe.
当然 记在我书房里一个红本本上 也可能是放在卧室了
I used to know where everything was before I fired my maid .
我对家里东西摆放了如指掌直到炒掉女佣
Now there's no reason to use my safe.
现在倒是真用不着保险箱了
That's okay. We'll find it. It'll take two secs.
没关系 我们会找到的 两秒钟搞定Or we take one sec and just skip to the catch. 或者花一秒钟 直接说重点吧
This place has not been dusted in months, And he starts with the panic room?
这里很久没有打扫过了 他却从避难室开始打扫
No sale. He's not a sad old man.
谁信啊 他不是什么可怜的老头
He's a sad old liar. - Jeffrey!
而是个可悲的老骗子 -杰夫瑞
No, no, he's right. I've been lying to you.
别说了 他说得对 我一直都在骗你们
The truth is, last night, I got up to get a glass of red w...uh, water, and on my way back from the cellar,
真相是 昨晚我起床去喝一杯 红...饮料 结果从酒窖往回走时
I saw something that scared me so badly , I locked myself in here, on purpose.
看到了一些东西 我被吓得魂不附体 就把自己锁在这里面了 是我自己锁的
The part about not remembering the code is true.
忘记密码这件事是真的
I'm very thirsty .
渴死我了
Why didn't you call me sooner?
你怎么不早点打给我
I had to come up with that awesome dusting story Because if you knew what spooked me, you'd probably call me crazy and old.
我也需要时间编出那个大扫除的故事嘛 要是你们知道了把我吓到的东西是啥 你们就得骂我老糊涂了
No one's gonna call you, Pierce.
望的; 没人会骂你老糊涂的 皮尔斯
- burden — n.负担;责任;船的载货量; vt.使负担;烦扰;装货于;
- notebook — n. 笔记本;[计]笔记本电脑;
- maid — n.女仆;少女; vt.侍候;做新娘的女傧相; vi.当女仆;
- reason — n.理由;理性;动机; vi.推论;劝说; vt.说 服;推论;辩论;
- badly — adv.非常,很;严重地,厉害地;恶劣地;
- thirsty — adj.口渴的,口干的;渴望的,热
You can tell us. We're here to help you.
没关系 说吧 我们会帮你的
I thought I saw my dad.
我好像看见我爸了
It looked like his face was coming right through the wall, but that's impossible, because my dad is dead.
就像是他的脸要从墙中冲出来一样 但那根本不可能啊 因为我爸已经死了
I mean, not, aha, your dad is dead, but, aha, I knew it.
我不是笑你爸死了 是笑我就知道你的花招
Ghost dad, exploring your haunted mansion for secret codes?
死鬼老爸 让我们在鬼屋里找密码
Nice try, Pierce. You gotta be kidding me!
挺会想啊 皮尔斯 你当我们傻吗
What in the scooby-doo is happening to you people?
你们这帮二货干嘛呢
Jeff, just go to the party, and we'll meet you there.
杰夫 你先走吧 我们到时候去找你
We're gonna stay here and help Pierce.
我们要留在这里帮皮尔斯
He doesn't need help. He needs attention.
他才不需要人帮 他要你们围着他转
Are you really this naive? - Am I naive?
你真有那么天真吗 -你问我天不天真I'm sure as stuff not your sexy little ring girl. 看这扮相也绝对比你的 钟铃辣妹 天真
I... - Can it, ham.
我 -闭嘴 火腿
She's also my ride.
还指着她开车送我呢
The truth is...
其实吧...Pierce's bedroom is the third door on the left. 左边第三间就是皮尔斯的卧室
I didn't leave my short-term memory at Coachella.
我可没把短时记忆丢在科切拉音乐节上
Jeez, Winger, keep it above the belt .
靠 翁格 别来荤的好不好
I'm sorry. - Ah, already forgotten.
不好意思 -我已经忘了
This house is getting to me.
这房子有点瘆人
I know. Kind of weird that a dead person used to live here.
是啊 住过死人的地方 想想就慎得慌
No, what's weird is that a living person lived here with his parents, well into his 60s.
才不是 居然有大活人跟父母在这里 住到了六十岁 这才叫诡异
Then they died, and he's still here, like a paralyzed Peter Pan.
然后父母死了 他还住这里 更诡异 简直是生活不能自理的彼得·潘
Not for long.
以后就不会了
I'm gonna set my shrink-ray to daddy issues and blast that sucker full of closure.
看我放出话疗大招 专治恋父情结 保证给那个矬人治得服服帖帖
- Ghost — n.鬼,幽灵; vt.作祟于;替…捉刀;为人代笔; vi.替人代笔;
- stuff — n.东西;材料;填充物;素材资料; vt.塞满;填塞;让吃饱; vi.吃得过多;
- belt — n. 皮带;腰带;传动带;传送带; v. 猛击;狠打;飞奔;飞驰;
Well, I guess it can't hurt.
治呗 反正治不死
Exactly, because, in one way or another, therapy is always helpful .
当然 不管从哪个方面讲 谈话治疗总是有用的
No, because there's no possible way you could mess him up worse.
才不是 不过反正他已经矬到底了 随你怎么折腾
It's like practicing on a cadaver.
死猪不怕开水烫
Knock yourself out. - This has got to be it.
你就尽情发挥吧 -肯定是这间
I wish I didn't have so much exposed skin.
早知道不该穿这么暴露的
Tubular.
很时髦嘛[80年代流行语]
I, too, lack the adjectives.
我也是 无力吐槽了
Now, how does one search for a red notebook that doesn't exist without looking, touching, or creating future nightmares?
现在怎么办 我们要找一个 并不存在的红本子但又不想抬眼看 伸手摸 也不想给噩梦积累素材
I'll check the nightstand.
我去翻翻床头柜
I'll check my messages.
我去翻我手机信箱
Oh, my God.
我的天
Pierce keeps his dad's bowtie by his bed.
皮尔斯居然把他爸的领结放在床头
Yeesh.
好恶
Table for Siggy Freud, party of...
给弗洛伊德留个位置 恋父狂...
Britta, stop answering phones.
布雷塔 把电话挂了
How about we ask Rip Van Racism where the codes are?
不如问问 瑞普·凡·种族歧视爷 密码在哪
Don't. That's not nice. - What?
别这么说 多没礼貌 -什么
He was a tight-fisted, philandering bigot who got to outlive most bridges.
不就是个抠门吝啬 轻佻风流的偏执狂 活得比桥都长寿的老不死嘛
We don't owe him our reverence.
根本没必要把他当回事
So, how about it, you old bag of dust?
怎么样 尘归尘土归土先生
You got our numbers?
你知道密码不
I'm serious. Stop it. - Come on.
我说真的 别说了 -不是吧
You don't really believe in ghosts?
你不会真的相信有鬼吧
I don't know. I'm just not so quick to rule it out.
我不知道 宁可信其有不可信其无
I believe people can be haunted by unresolved issues in their past.
我只知道早年未解的心结 会反复萦绕 挥之不去
Yeah, but issues don't turn into ghosts.
是 但心结不会变成鬼
- blast — n. 爆炸;冲击波;狂欢;突如其来的强劲气流; v. 爆破;把…炸成碎片;轰鸣(尤指音乐);严厉批评; int. (恼怒时说)该死;
- helpful — adj.有帮助的;有益的;
- mess — n.混乱;食堂,伙食团;困境;脏乱的东西; vt.弄 乱,弄脏;毁坏;使就餐; vi.把事情弄糟;制造脏乱;玩弄;
Maybe for Pierce, they have.
说不定皮尔斯的就会
Maybe Pierce and his dad have some seriously unfinished business.
说不定他和他爸之间有很严重的心结未了
No, the dead can't have business.
错 死人不会有心结
They can't want or think or do.
他们不能索取 思考 行动
It's what makes them dead.
所以才叫死人
It's the living who choose to be haunted.
闹鬼什么的都是活人自寻烦恼
Cornelius was barely a dad.
科尼里奥斯都算不上是个父亲
Now, he's nothing.
现在更什么都不是
And Pierce keeps staring into that void or he can turn around, face his future like I did, and say, "Who gives a crap who my dad was?
所以皮尔斯要么继续执念那份虚妄父爱 要么回头是岸 像我一样直面未来 然后说 谁他妈在乎我爸是谁
I'm my own man now. I..."
我自立自强 我
Wow. Pretty slick, Britta, Using ghosts to trick me into opening up.
挺聪明的 布雷塔 利用鬼魂让我吐露心声
Too bad it didn't work.
可惜没成功
Aw, man, so this is what the zone feels like.
我靠 原来话疗别人的感觉这么爽
Oh! Analyze this!
心理分析超屌
We don't want to go over the same area twice,
我不想再检查第二遍
So be thorough . - Thorough. Got it.
所以查彻底一点 -彻底 懂了
More of a burnt umber, but I won't hold that against him.
这应该叫暗棕色 算了不跟他计较
'"Pierce Hawthorne's Ideas For Ladies"?
《皮尔斯·霍桑品芳录》
Oh, please.
受不了
'"Blonde, long legs, with tennis racquet.
金发 长腿 打网球的
'"Asian rockette.
亚裔摇滚妹
Big boobs, redhead, but doctor," Question mark .
红发巨乳 可惜是医生 问号
Oh, he's not 100% on that one?
这个他居然还有疑问
This is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
这是此生最让我激动的瞬间了
Okay, I don't have the codes.
好吧 我没找到密码
Maybe Shirley and Troy are having better luck in the library .
说不定雪瑞和特洛伊在图书室还有戏
- barely — adv.仅仅,勉强;几乎不;公开地;贫乏地;
- opening — n.开始;机会;通路;空缺的职位; adj.开始的; v.开放(open的ing形式);打开;公开;
- zone — n. 地带;分区;(尤指有别于周围的)区域; v. 将…划作特殊区 域;指定…为某项用途的区域;将…分成区(或划成带);
- thorough — adj.彻底的;十分的;周密的;
- mark — n. 标志;马克;符号;痕迹; vi.作记号; vt.标志;做标记于;打分数;
Abed?
阿布蒂
Abed?
阿布蒂
If this is supposed to be, like, that part in that movie that's like this, I would like to remind you that I don't watch scary movies and therefore cannot appreciate the homage.
如果你是在效仿 某部电影中的某段类似情节我可告诉你 我不看恐怖片 所以也欣赏不了这种致敬经典
Abed?
阿布蒂
I hate reference humor.
我恨这种暗含出处的幽默
Hold on.
等等
I've been offended by this coat rack before.
我已经被这件外套闪瞎过一次了
Are we going in circles?
我们是不是在绕圈圈
Okay, so maybe I spent a little less time in the library than, say, the walk-in cereal closet, But it's definitely near here.
好吧 我承认我去图书室的次数是比较少 远远少于 步入式麦片储存间 但它绝对就在这附近
You skipped this door.
你略过了这扇门
Pierce told me I don't need to go in there.
皮尔斯说我不用进去
Then it's probably the library.
那它就很有可能是图书室
Racist son of a...
种族歧视的老王八...
Sodom and Gomorrah.
索多玛啊蛾摩拉[均为罪恶之城]
It's Pierce's special gym. He never let me use it,
这是皮尔斯的特别健身房 从来不许我用
'cause he thinks I'm a child. - Hold...
因为他老觉得我是小毛孩 -等一下
He's hiding the indoor swing , and I'm the child.
他藏了室内秋千 还说我是小孩
No. Troy, get out of there.
不对劲 特洛伊 快出来
Why does he have so many collars?
为什么有这么多项圈
Secret dogs!
还偷养狗狗
It's okay. Come on. Oh, no.
好了 走吧 受不了
Forget you saw that, and then forget I knew what it was.
忘掉刚刚看到的东西 顺便忘掉我一脸了然的样子
Great, you won't tell me, Pierce won't tell me.
很好 你不告诉我 皮尔斯也不告诉我
- library — n.图书馆,藏书室;文库;
- remind — vt.提醒;使想起;
- therefore — adv.因此;所以;
- appreciate — vt. 欣赏;感激;领会;鉴别; vi.增值;涨价;
- reference — n.参考,参照;涉及,提及;参考书目;介绍信;证明书; vi. 引用; vt.引用;
- rack — n. 架子;支架;(旧时的)拉肢刑具;(羊、猪等带前肋的)颈脊肉; v. 使痛苦不堪;使受 折磨;
- definitely — adv.清楚地,当然;明确地,肯定地;
- indoor — adj. (在)室内的;在户内进行的;在室内 用的;
- swing — n. 摆动;挥动;转动;强劲节奏; v. 摇摆;纵身跃向;荡向;悬吊到; adj. 摇摆乐的;悬挂的;(门 等)可绕轴心旋转的;(在选举中)举足轻重的;
I have no idea what to google. I'll never know.
我都不知道怎么谷歌 永远也不会知道了
Believe me, dating Britta, you'll know too much too soon soon enough.
相信我 和布雷塔约会 你马上就会知道 而且会知道太多
What does Britta have to do with this?
这跟布雷塔有什么关系
Well, she's a modern woman with experienced tastes.
她是个阅历丰富的现代女性
I think it's nice you two are dating.
你们交往我觉得很好
I only hope she doesn't make you feel pressured.
我只是不希望她给你施加太多压力
Pressured to what? - To fulfill her expectations.
什么压力 -满足她的需求
Expectations of what?
什么需求
Never mind. - Unsatisfied with what?
算了 -她哪里不满意了
I lost Abed.
我找不到阿布蒂了
I turned around and he disappeared.
我转了个身 他就不见了
I told you to never let him out of your sight.
我告诉过你不要让他离开你的视线
That goes double for holidays and wax museums.
过节或是去蜡像馆更要加倍注意
How are we gonna find him?
怎么找他呢
I don't know, but we have to.
不知道 但是我们必须找到他
He's probably already looking for us.
他可能已经在找我们了
Oh, well, that's Hallo-wine in Cougar Town for ya.
《熟女镇》从来都是过 万酒节
Oh, ladies, I'll follow you anywhere.
女士们 我会追随你们直到天涯海角
I do not have daddy issues. - You get two minutes.
我没有恋父情结 -给你们两分钟
Denial is the first step to acceptance .
否认是接受的第一步
That can't be right. - Says the deny-ist.
才不是 -否认主义者好意思说
Not a word. - You want to keep digging this hole?
别编造单词了 -还想自欺欺人是吧
Confronting your daddy issues now could prevent you from ending up haunted, like Pierce.
直面你的恋父情结 能够让你避免像皮尔斯一样困扰纠结
I'll never end up like Pierce. - Won't you?
我才不会像皮尔斯一样 -不会吗
No, because I'm nothing like him.
不 我跟他完全不一样
Aren't you? - Are you gonna keep doing that?
是吗 -你要一直这样吗
- fulfill — v. 做完(工作);达到(目的);应验(预言等);满足(希望);
- acceptance — n. 验收;接受;认可;承认;
- ending — n.结局;结尾;
Am I? - The worst therapist? No.
有吗 -最烂的心理医生 不
Because you're not a therapist.
因为你根本就不是心理医生
But since your misdiagnosing by a mile, let me point out some differences.
不过既然你的诊断错得十万八千里 就让我跟你说说不同点
Pierce was raised by his dad.
皮尔斯被父亲养大
Mine took off when I was eight.
我爸在我八岁时就消失了
Pierce spent his whole, pathetic life begging for scraps of his father's approval .
皮尔斯在他可悲的一生中 渴求他父亲的认可
I moved on.
我早就向前看了
Maybe Pierce needs a dad. I don't.
或许皮尔斯需要爸爸 我不需要
Don't you? - Stop that!
不需要吗 -够了
Okay, if I need a dad so bad, how come I've had his phone number for three weeks without the slightest urge to call him?
如果我这么需要爸爸 我怎么会拿到我爸的电话号码已经三周了 却一点给他打电话的意愿都没有呢
You found your dad?
你找到你爸爸了
Did I?
找到了吗
Give it here!
给我
I remember when this show was about a community college.
我记得这剧跟社区大学有关来着
No, you take the fish sticks, senator .
不 你吃鱼条吧 参议员
Enjoy the boat show.
好好欣赏游艇展吧
Cool.
酷
Cool, cool, cool.
酷酷酷
Just let me see the number, for medical purposes!
让我看看号码 这是为了给你治病
No!
不要
Help me heal your heart hole!
让我治愈你的心灵创伤吧
Never!
绝不
So, this is where Pierce has been hiding the taste.
原来皮尔斯把他的品味藏在这了
Here's to you, Cornelius.
敬你 科尼里奥斯
Gone, but not forgiven.
死了也没被原谅
Of course .
当然
Otherwise, it wouldn't be pointless.
不然这串数字还能有啥意义
This is pointless.
这毫无意义
We have no Abed, no codes.
找不到阿布蒂 又没有密码
Pierce sent us on a wild goose chase .
皮尔斯这是让我们白费功夫
- Mine — n.矿,矿藏;矿山,矿井;地雷,水雷; vt.开采,采掘;在…布雷; vi.开矿,采矿;埋设地雷; pron. 我的;
- approval — n.批准;认可;赞成;
- urge — v. 敦促;催促;力劝;鞭策; n. 冲动;强烈的欲望;
- community — n.社区;[生态]群落;共同体;团体;
- senator — n. 参议员;
- heal — vt.治愈,痊愈;和解; vi.痊愈;
- course — n.科目;课程;过程;进程;道路;路线,航向;一道菜; vt.追赶;跑过; vi.指引航线;快跑;
Jeff was right. I am naive.
杰夫说得对 我太天真了
Oh, don't listen to him.
别听他的
There's nothing naive about helping a friend in need.
想要帮助有困难的朋友可不是天真
Jeff would know that if he wasn't too cool for after-school specials.
杰夫如果不鄙视少儿节目的话 也会明白这一点的
Thanks, Troy. - Don't worry. Abed's here.
谢谢 特洛伊 -别慌 阿布蒂在这
I can feel him.
我感觉得到
Maybe we should loop back to the indoor swing room.
也许我们应该回有室内秋千的那个屋看看
Indoor swing? That's ridiculous.
室内秋千 那太扯了
Someone's gonna break a lamp.
会打坏台灯的
Break something on it.
还是小心别摔残了吧
Britta, while I applaud your gentle approach to psychoanalysis, I'm not gonna talk about it.
布雷塔 我对你温柔的 心理治疗方式致以敬意我不会谈的
Hey, cut it out!
别敲了
You're gonna break the...door.
你会把门敲...坏的
Well, look who came crawling back.
看看是谁爬回来找我了
I'm not crawling. Walking.
不是爬 是走
Quite briskly. Follow!
还走得很快 跟上
I like talking to you, Annie.
我喜欢跟你聊天 安妮
It's easy. I hope you feel like you can talk to me too.
很舒服 我希望你也有同样的感觉
Uh, I...
我
Spit it out. No secrets between roomies.
尽管说 室友之间没有秘密
Behind you!
你后面[挺你]
I'm behind you too.
我也挺你
Hands! Wall!
手 墙
Not sure where you're going here, but just let it out.
不知道你在干什么 有话就讲嘛
Don't let it out! Don't let it out!
别出来 别出来All right, Pierce, turn off your haunted house! 好了 皮尔斯 关掉你的鬼屋吧
Oh, my God, Pierce is dead.
老天 皮尔斯死了
Cornelius killed him.
科尼里奥斯杀了他
I broke the remote!
我把遥控器弄坏了
Do you think it's expensive ?
应该不是很贵吧
Please, Pierce!
拜托 皮尔斯
- chase — v. 追逐;追求;追赶;追捕; n. 追逐;追赶;追捕;努力获得;
- loop — n. 循环;回路;环路;圈; v. 使成环;使 绕成圈;成环形移动;
- applaud — v. 欢呼;赞成;
- approach — n.方法;途径;接近; vt.接近;着手处理; vi.靠近;
- Spit — n. 唾液;唾沫;啐唾沫;吐痰; v. 唾(唾沫、食物等);啐唾沫(常表示愤怒或鄙视);怒斥;
- expensive — adj.昂贵的;花钱的;
Please don't die slightly before your time.
阳寿未尽 可别提前死啊
This means we're next, and I care about us.
这意味着我们是下一个 我们很惜命的
Where...
在哪
Gotcha!
骗到你们了
What the hell ?
搞什么飞机I totally had you guys convinced I was dead. 我让你们完全相信我已经死了
That'll teach you to value my presence .
这样能教会你们重视我的存在
Pierce. - Don't Pierce me.
皮尔斯 -别冲我嚎
You were going to Vicki's party without me.
你们想撇下我去薇琪的派对
Bet you didn't expect me to fake a haunted house to teach you a lesson.
你们肯定没想到我会设计鬼屋 教你们一课吧
That's exactly what we expected.
果然不出所料
For heaven's sake , Pierce, Vicki's the one that didn't invite you.
拜托你啊皮尔斯 是薇琪没邀请你
Why didn't you scare her?
干嘛不去吓唬她
'Cause I hate her.
因为我讨厌她
Abed, where have you been?
阿布蒂 你去哪了
I found Pierce's secret surveillance room.
我发现了皮尔斯的秘密监控室
Did you guys know he was faking a haunted house?
你们知道他设置了一个鬼屋吗
This has been Abed Nadir with the late report.
经典的阿布蒂·纳德尔式马后炮
Sorry. Good montages take time.
抱歉 剪辑蒙太奇很费时间
Man, it was so easy.
逗你们太简单了
A few shadows, a couple of mirror tricks.
几扇窗户 几个镜子把戏
A little, custom-built latex walls, and you're all crappin' in your short pants .
一面动过手脚的乳胶墙 就把你们全都吓尿了裤衩
It was pretty impressive, particularly the shadowy figure you hired to watch you sleep.
确实不赖 尤其是专门雇人扮鬼影看你睡觉
Wow, that is creepy.
那可够吓人的
- hell — n.地狱;究竟(作加强语气词);训斥;黑暗势力; vi.过放荡生活;飞驰; int.该死;见鬼(表示惊奇、烦 恼、厌恶、恼怒、失望等);
- value — n.值;价值;价格;重要性;确切涵义; vt.评价;重视;估价;
- presence — n. 存在;出席;参加;风度;仪态;
- fake — n.假货;骗子;假动作; vt.捏造;假装…的样子; vi.假装;做假动作; adj.伪 造的;
- sake — n.目的;利益;理由;日本米酒;
- scare — vt.惊吓;把…吓跑; vi.受惊; n.恐慌;惊吓;惊恐; adj.(美) 骇人的;
- mirror — n.镜子;真实的写照;榜样; vt.反射;反映;
- pants — n.裤子;
- particularly — adv.特别地,独 特地;详细地,具体地;明确地,细致地;
- figure — n.数字;人物;图形;价格;(人的)体形;画像; vi.计算;出现; 扮演角色; vt.计算;认为;描绘;象征;
A stand-out performance . Is he sad?
精彩的表演 他很伤心是吧
What are you doing? - I didn't hire anyone.
你又搞毛 -我没雇人啊
Oh, enough, Pierce. Just open the damn door.
闹够了吗 皮尔斯 快把那破门打开
There's no ghost.
根本没有鬼
Then how do you explain this?
那你怎么解释这个
You probably asked someone to help you with your stupid prank and then forgot.
肯定是你拜托什么人帮你完成 这傻缺恶作剧后又忘得一干二净
Uh-uh. LeVar Burton was a hard no.
勒瓦·波顿之前坚决拒绝了我
There's only one explanation.
只有一个解释
I belittled my father's good name for a prank, and his ghost has returned to scold me and probably butcher you guys for going along with it.
我的恶作剧贬低了父亲的美名 所以他的鬼魂回来责罚我 你们因为跟着一起胡闹 也可能被他灭掉
You think hiding in this room is gonna keep you safe?
你以为藏在这屋子里就安全了吗
Ghosts can't go through doors, stupid.
鬼魂无法穿门而入 笨蛋
They're not fire.
它们又不像火
Pierce, I am paying a teenager by the hour to care about my children so I can go to this party, so you have to ask yourself, is the real threat out there or in here?
皮尔斯 我为参加派对请了一位 十几岁的保姆照看孩子 按小时付薪水 你必须好好考虑一下真正危险的是外面的鬼还是里面的我
Fine. I'll open it myself.
好吧 我自己去开
No, no. He'll scold me!
别 不要 他会责罚我的
Someone's punching in the code from the outside .
有人正在门外按密码
Please tell me one of us is outside.
拜托告诉我有人还在外面
May I be some assistance ?
我能帮您做点什么
Gilbert!
吉尔伯特
Gilbert, what are you doing in my house?
吉尔伯特 你来我房子里干嘛
- performance — n. 性能;表现;业绩;表演;
- hire — n.雇用,租用;租金,工钱; vt.雇用;出租; vi.雇用,租用; 受雇;
- scold — vi.责骂;叱责; vt.骂;责骂; n.责骂;爱责骂的人;
- butcher — n. 屠夫;肉贩;肉店;肉铺; v. 屠杀; 杀戮;屠宰;宰杀; adj. “butch”的比较级;
- teenager — n.十几岁的青少年;十三岁到十九岁的少年;
- threat — n.威胁,恐吓;凶兆;
- outside — adj.外面的,外部的;外来的; n.外部;外观; adv.在外面,向外面; 在室外; prep.在…范围之外;
- assistance — n.援助,帮助;辅助设备;
Well, technically, it's my house.
事实上这是我的房子
After our father died, I became the sole inheritor of his estate , including all six houses and the decommissioned submarine.
自从咱们的父亲死后 我成为他财产的唯一继承人 包括六处房产和一艘退役潜艇
What?
啥
So you came here to kick me out?
你是来赶我走的吗
Actually, I came here to give you the deed , but on the day of my arrival , you were out.
其实我是来送房契的 但我来的那天你不在家
I noticed mail piled up by the door.
我看到门口的信件堆积成山
I took it in, paid the overdue bills, replaced a few light bulbs, and, well, that was six weeks ago.
就拿了进来 付了欠款的账单 换了几个坏灯泡这都是六周之前了
So you've been living here in secret this whole time?
你一直偷偷住在这里吗
Yes. I'm ashamed to say that after a lifetime as Cornelius's assistant , I've had a difficult time adjusting to his passing.
是的 说来惭愧 我这一辈子都给科尼里奥斯做助理 我无法适应他过世后的生活
It seems his absence has taken a greater toll than his presence ever did.
他的过世对我产生的负面影响 似乎比他在世时更大
Taking care of Pierce gave my life purpose again, but now that I've been discovered by your thin friend,
照顾皮尔斯让我重拾新的生活目标 但你这位纤瘦的朋友发现了我
I must apologize and bid you adieu.
我必须道歉并就此告辞了
Good-bye, Pierce.
再见 皮尔斯
There's a load of clean socks in the dryer.
烘干机里有很多干净袜子
Gilbert, wait. Wait.
吉尔伯特 等等
- sole — n. 鞋底;脚掌;脚底(板);袜底; adj. 仅有的;唯一的;独占的;专有的; v. 给(鞋)换底;
- estate — n.房地产; 财产;身份;
- deed — n.行动;功绩;证书;[法]契据; vt.立契转让;
- arrival — n.到来;到达;到达者;
- ashamed — adj.惭愧的,感到难为情的;耻于……的;
- assistant — n. 助理;助手;助教(在国外留学的大学 生,教授本国语); adj. 助理的;副的;
- absence — n.没有;缺乏;缺席;不注意;
- toll — n. 伤亡人数;(道路、桥 梁的)通行费;(战争、灾难等造成的)毁坏; v. (缓慢而有规律地)敲(钟);(尤指)鸣(丧钟);
- apologize — vi. 道歉;辩解;赔不是; vt.道歉;谢罪;辩白;
Look, I've been doing really well since dad died, so I don't need anyone taking care of me, but if you're having a tough time...
爸爸死后我一直过得很好 我不需要被照顾 不过如果你有难处
Well, I guess I could use a roommate.
我再添个室友也无妨
Will there be anything else, brother?
还有什么吩咐吗 弟弟
Yes. Bring it in.
有 来个拥抱
Have fun at the party.
去派对玩得开心
Tell Vicki I say happy Halloween.
告诉薇琪我祝她万圣节快乐
That'll mess with her.
这话肯定会惹毛她
You sure you don't want to come?
你确定不来了吗
I've got a mask for you to wear.
我给你准备了面具哦
One that doesn't zip at the mouth.
嘴巴上不带拉链的那种
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
I'll hang around here with Gilbert.
我还是在这陪吉尔伯特吧
He needs me.
他需要我
Oh, that's nice.
真有爱
What was all that about masks?
面具是怎么回事
Don't know, don't want to.
不知道 也不想知道
Fair enough.
好吧
Hey, how about you and I skip out on this party?
咱们俩别去派对了咋样
Why? To do what and where?
为啥 那去哪 干什么
Oh, I was thinking you could show me some Inspector Spacetime.
我是想跟你一起看《时空探长》
You're always talking about it.
总是听你提这部剧
I've never seen a full episode .
但我连完整的一集都没看完过
Are you sure you want to?
你确定想看吗
It starts pretty slow.
开头节奏挺慢的
The first inspector couldn't even time-travel.
第一位探长都不会穿越时空
That sounds fine.
听起来不错
After a night of running in circles, trying to untie Winger knots, I'm looking for something slow.
今晚一直跑来跑去绕圈圈 帮翁格解开心结 我确实需要点慢节奏了
Sorry I ruined your night.
抱歉我毁掉了你的夜晚
Actually, Pierce ruined my night, but you were right to let him.
是皮尔斯毁掉的 但你选择救他是对的
You still want to go to the party?
你还想去派对吗
- tough — adj.艰苦的,困难的;坚强的,不屈不挠的;坚韧的,牢固的;强壮的,结实的; n.恶棍; vt.坚持; 忍受,忍耐; adv.强硬地,顽强地;
- mask — n.面具;口罩;掩饰; vi.掩饰;戴面具;化装; vt.掩饰;戴面具;使 模糊;
- Fair — adj.公平的;美丽的,白皙的;[气象]晴朗的; adv.公平地;直接地;清楚地; vi.转晴; n.展览会; 市集;美人;
- thinking — adj.思考的;思想的;有理性的;好思考的; n.思考;思想;想法;意见;见解; v.思考 (think的现在分词);
- episode — n.插曲;一段情节;插话;有趣的事件;
I heard Vicki bought dry ice and gave Leonard the wrong address .
我听说薇琪买了干冰 给伦纳德的地址也是错的
Uh, I'll take a pass.
我还是不去了
I have some unfinished business at home.
我家里有点事情未了
Troy!
特洛伊
Are you in here?
你在里面吗
Abed, was that you?
阿布蒂 是你吗
I want to show you something on the other side of the bookcase.
我想带你到书架后面看看
Troy?
特洛伊
Find me as soon as you can.
速度来找我
Who is in my house?
谁在我家里
Gilbert!
吉尔伯特
Hijinks.
又瞎搞
Indubitably.
毋庸置疑
Did it work? Are you tall?
成功了吗 你长高了吗
- address — vt.演说;从事;忙于;写姓名地址;向…致辞;与…说话;提出;处理; n.地址;演讲;致辞;说话的技巧;