"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force ."
在两个都想 一统世界的团体之间 只有无法调和的暴力冲突
Oliver Wendell Holmes.
奥利弗·温德尔·霍姆斯
There was a point where all I saw were feathers.
有一瞬间我看到了羽毛
Then I started swinging.
然后我就开始乱打
And then I hit something and heard someone fall.
好像打到了什么东西 我听到有人摔倒
Could've been somebody from my side.
有可能是我们这边的人
In 2012, Greendale Community College was the site of the largest and longest pillow fight in community college history.
2012年 社区大学史上 规模最大 持续时间最长的枕头大战 在格林德尔社区大学爆发
It shaped and scarred the landscape of their campus and forever changed the lives of those involved.
一时间狼烟四起 烽火连天 生灵涂炭 人人自危
A health care administration student, who turned the storage room into a sanctuary for soldiers with broken glasses and lightly grazed testicles.
医护管理专业的学生 将储藏室变为 眼镜碎裂和轻度 蛋疼 伤兵的避难圣所
A high school dropout and amateur photographer whose borrowed camera would capture some of the war's blurriest, most poorly framed moments.
高中辍学的业余摄影师 用借来的相机捕捉 战火中的一幕幕拍成最模糊最差劲的照片
A disgraced former lawyer whose words would inspire tens of students to take up pillows and fight, most likely to avoid an upcoming test.
被吊销执照的前任律师 巧舌如簧 煽风点火 怂恿学生们 拿起枕头 投入战斗 貌似是为了逃避即将到来的考试
- remedy — vt.补救;治疗;纠正; n.补救;治疗;赔偿;
- force — n.力量;武力;军队;魄力; vt.促使,推动;强迫;强 加;
- Community — n.社区;[生态]群落;共同体;团体;
- site — n.地点;位置;场所; vt.设置;为…选址;
- pillow — n. 枕头; vt.垫;枕于…;使…靠在; vi.枕着头;靠在枕上;
- landscape — n. 景色;乡村风景画;乡村风景画的风格; (文件的)横向打印格式; v. 对…做景观美化;给…做园林美化;美化…的环境;
- campus — n.(大学)校园;大 学,大学生活;校园内的草地;
- administration — n. 行政;行政部门;施行;执行;
- storage — n. 贮存;存储 (方式);付费托管;
- amateur — n.爱好者;业余爱好者;外行; adj.业余的;外行的;
- capture — vt.俘获;夺得;捕 捉,拍摄,录制; n.捕获;战利品,俘虏;
A loving wife and mother who would prove to be as skilled at kicking asses as she was at wiping them.
有爱的贤妻良母 证明了她不仅擅长擦屁股更擅长打屁股
The dried-up heir to a moist towelette empire , who would prove to be the dried-up heir to a moist towelette empire.
湿巾帝国的干巴老头继承人 证明了他确实是湿巾帝国的干巴老头继承人
The sensitive high school quarterback who became commander in chief of his own army.
身手敏捷的高中四分卫 成为了拥兵自重的总司令
He would later say of the war, "It was awesome, but also, it wasn't."
战后 他评价道 这一仗很赞 但它又很脑抽
And his socially dysfunctional best friend turned bitter rival , an uncompromising tactical mastermind feared by all yet unable to pay parking tickets or know left from right without mouthing the pledge of allegiance.
他那社交能力故障的死党 成为了他的死敌 一个态度强硬的战略天才 让那些付不起违规停车付款 和没有宣读效忠誓言的家伙们畏惧无比
The rift in their friendship would carry their school into a conflict lasting days, costing hundreds of dollars and resulting in over 12 transfers.
他们友谊的裂隙将让他们的学校 在接下来的日子里卷入战火 耗费了成百上千的美刀 导致超过十二笔资金捐助泡汤
- former — adj.从前的,前者的;前任的; n.模型,样板;起形成作用的人;
- inspire — vt.激发;鼓舞;启示;产 生;使生灵感;
- likely — adj.很可能的;合适的;有希望的; adv.很可能;或许;
- avoid — vt.避免;避开,躲避;消 除;
- prove — vt.证明;检验;显示; vi.证明是;
- skilled — adj.熟练的;有技能的;需要技能的;
- heir — n.[法]继承 人;后嗣;嗣子;
- moist — adj.潮湿的;多雨的;含泪的; n.潮湿;
- empire — n. 帝国;大企业;企业集团; adj. 法兰 西第一帝国时期(1804-1815)的;
- sensitive — adj.敏感的;感觉的;[仪]灵敏的;感光的;易受伤害的;易受 影响的; n.敏感的人;有灵异能力的人;
- commander — n.指挥官;司令官;
- chief — n.首领;酋长;主要部分; adj.首席的;主要的;主任的; adv.主要地;首要地;
- rival — v. 与…相匹敌;比得上; adj. 竞争的; n. 竞争对手;
- pledge — n.保证,誓言;抵押;抵押品,典当物; vt.保证,许诺;用……抵押;举杯祝……健康;
There are people who say, "I don't get it.
有人称 我不明白
So it was a pillow fight,"
不就是场枕头大战嘛
To which I say...
对此我只能说
'"You weren't there."
眼见为实
Jeffrey, you have to come mediate Troy and Abed.
杰夫瑞 你得为特洛伊和阿布蒂调解下
They look up to you. - What's with the film crew ?
他们都崇拜你 -哪来的摄影师
Don't worry about that. - Oh, I am worried about that.
别管了 -我当然得管
If there's one thing I've learned at this place, It's that a film crew means disaster .
我在这学到了一个道理 有摄像机就意味着灾难即将到来
Okay, they are here to document Greendale's Guinness record, which you are going to make sure we get by talking to Troy and Abed right now.
好吧 他们是来公证 格林德尔的吉尼斯世界纪录的 所以为了我们能破这个纪录 你现在得马上去找特洛伊和阿布蒂谈谈
This is your fault. - No, it's your fault.
都是你的错 -才不 是你的错
This is your fault. - Your fault.
是你错了 -是你错
Your fault! - Your fault!
是你 -是你
Okay, I've got good news for both of you.
行了 我有个好消息要告诉你们
Neither of you has to apologize because what you're doing is equally ridiculous .
你们谁也用不着道歉因为你们俩 所干的事是同样的荒谬
So here's the solution I'm pitching.
现在我提出一个解决方案
I'm giving you two imaginary friendship hats that automatically make you friends again.
我将给你们两顶虚拟的友谊之帽 只要戴上它你们的友情会自动和好如初
- conflict — n. 冲突;矛盾;争执;抵触; v. 抵触;
- crew — n.队,组;全体人员,全体船员; vi.一起工作; vt.使当 船员;
- learned — adj.博学的;有学问的;学术上的;
- means — n.手段;方法;财产; v.意思是;打算(mean的第 三人称单数)[复数means];
- disaster — n.灾难,灾祸;不幸;
- document — n.文件,公文;[计]文档;证件; vt.用文件证明;
- apologize — vi.道歉;辩解;赔不是; vt.道歉;谢罪;辩白;
- ridiculous — adj.可笑的;荒谬的;
- solution — n.解决方案;溶液;溶解;解答;
Are we done?
接受吗
Sorry, Jeff, but this matter's a little more serious than that.
抱歉 杰夫 这次事态有点小严重
No, it's not.
不 才没有
You're children acting like grown-ups.
你们是成人的躯体幼齿的心
I mean, it's fine.
我是说 这样很好
But just don't pretend it's anything but that.
但不要拿它不当回事
Troy Barnes and Abed Nadir.
特洛伊·巴恩斯和阿布蒂·纳迪亚
Friends so close, they once graced the cover of Friends Weekly , a pretend magazine of their own design .
亲密死党 曾荣登 自制虚假刊物《友谊周报》的封面
Earlier that day, they begin construction on a fort made of pillows.
那一天的早些时候 他们开始 建造枕头城堡
Its name-- New Fluffytown.
城堡名为 新蓬蓬城
Its goal-- to be a newer, fluffier town than Fluffytown, their blanket fort from the previous year.
以标示它是一个比他们去年建的蓬蓬城 更新更蓬松的城堡
New Fluffytown don't care who you were.
新蓬蓬城笑迎八方来客
You were surrounded by softness.
温柔舒软广纳天下人
It's just like crawling through a hug.
就像在某人的怀抱中爬行
Well...
当然
I guess all hugs have to come to an end.
我想每个拥抱都有撒手的时候
When an opportunity arises for a world record, it creates a rift.
当打破世界纪录的机会出现的时候 死党间的矛盾爆发了
Troy wants to go for the record using blankets for rapid expansion .
特洛伊想要打破纪录 使用毯子迅速扩大规模
Abed insists on pillows, declaring world records to be dumb .
大; 阿布蒂坚持使用枕头 宣称追求纪录是很傻的事
- imaginary — adj.虚构的,假想的;想像的;虚数的;
- pretend — vi.假装,伪装,佯装; adj.假装的; vt.假 装,伪装,模拟;
- Weekly — adj.每周的;周刊的;一周一次的; n.周刊; adv.每周一次;逐周;
- design — vt.设 计;计划;构思; n.设计;图案; vi.设计;
- construction — n.建设;建筑物;解释;造句;
- blanket — n. 毯子;毛毯; 厚层;厚的覆盖层; adj. 包括所有情形(或人员)的;总括的;综合的; v. 以厚层覆盖;
- previous — adj.以前 的;早先的;过早的; adv.在先;在…以前;
- opportunity — n.时机,机会;
- expansion — n. 扩张;膨胀;扩展;扩
Troy declares the declaration lame, stating that thinking records are dumb is stupid.
特洛伊称 此言差矣 说认为打破纪录傻才是真傻
He secedes from New Fluffytown and begins constructing Blanketsburg on the other side of the campus.
他退出了新蓬蓬城的搭建队伍 并开始着手在校园的另一边 搭建毯子堡
Abed renames his fort Pillowtown for the sake of conceptual symmetry.
阿布蒂把城堡重新命名为枕头城 以求概念上相互对称
Both forts expand until both are in each other's way.
两个城堡皆极力扩张 直逼彼此阵下
Study room "F," 3:00 P.M., things quickly reach their boiling point.
下午三点 第六自习室 矛盾冲突迅速达到了爆发点
You stand back. - Watch it, Star-Burns.
你给我站住 -注意点 星霸
My name is Alex!
人家叫亚历克斯
A softly lobbed, hypoallergenic Sealy select in a floral print case collides with a load- bearing broomstick, collapsing a queen-sized section of blanket fort.
一个低致敏性席伊丽牌 精选印花枕头 划着舒缓的抛物线撞上了承重的扫帚 导致毯子城堡大片区域坍塌
You saw that. They knocked it down!
你看见了吧 是他们弄倒的
Stop, let's go!
停手 我们撤
Jeffery! Jeffery, find me!
杰夫瑞 杰夫瑞 救我啦
Get back! - Jeffery!
快回来 -杰夫瑞
It was later named "The Study Room Kerfuffle."
这次骚乱日后被名为 自习室之乱
Protect everyone!
保护大家
Protect Pillowtown!
捍卫枕头城
Jeffrey, you're not mediating.
杰夫瑞 你压根就没有在调解Ah, dean, what do you want me to say, huh? 院长 你想让我说些什么
I mean, some conflicts are so pointless, they just have to play themselves out.
我是说 有些冲突实在是毫无意义 他们只需冷眼旁观就能体会到
Fine.
好吧
- dumb — adj.哑的,无说话能力的;不说话的,无声音的;
- declaration — n. 宣言;宣告;宣布;公告;
- thinking — adj.思考的;思想的;有理性的;好思考的; n.思考;思想;想法;意见;见解; v.思考(think的现在分 词);
- sake — n.目的;利益;理由;日本米酒;
- expand — vt.扩张;使膨胀;详述; vi.发展;张开,展开;
- select — v. 选择;选取;挑选;选拔; adj. 精选的;作为…精华的;优等的;有钱、有社会地位的人使用的; n. 〈口〉精选 品;顶好的货色;被挑选者;
- section — n.截面;部分;部门;地区;章节; vi.被切割成片;被分成部分; vt.把…分 段;将…切片;对…进行划分;
The Legit Republic of Blanketsburg says Pillowtown has until midnight tonight to surrender its territory .
毯子堡共和城 同意枕头城于今晚午夜 撤出原有领土
The United Forts of Pillowtown declines the request.
枕头城联邦堡拒绝该请求
It's not a request.
这不是请求
I'm giving you an "All tomato,"
这是你吃不吃敬酒的问题
meaning that you give me the whole tomato or else.
你要么全交出来要么自己看着办
Or else what?
看着办什么
See you at midnight.
午夜见
Oh, my God.
我的天
Do people go to classes?
他们还上不上课了
The deadline divides friendships, families, even study groups.
最后期限临近 朋友 家人 学习小组组员反目成仇
Pierce Hawthorne takes Troy's side, Citing that Abed is weirder and more foreign.
皮尔斯·霍桑加入特洛伊一方 因为阿布蒂性格更怪 家乡也更遥远
Shirley Bennett decides her allegiance in a text message to her husband.
雪瑞·伯纳德在给丈夫的短信里 表明了自己的立场
I'll be home late, sugar boots.
达令 我要晚点回家
Abed hurt Troy's feelings by being a robot.
阿布蒂这个冷血动物伤了特洛伊的心
Need to stay with my boy to make sure Britta doesn't put him on the weed .
我得陪在他身边 谨防布雷塔唆使他吸大麻
Please record Forensic Files.
记得录下《法医档案》哦
Troy appoints Shirley Bennett as his second- in-command, at which point, Pierce switches to Abed's side.
特洛伊任命雪瑞·伯纳德 为其副指挥官 有鉴于此 皮尔斯叛变到了阿布蒂阵营
There were those who thought that midnight might come and go, and nothing would happen .
有些人以为就算午夜来临 也不会有什么事
Well, I was in Korea, and I knew the sound of crap when it was about to hit the fan.
遇到; 但我上过朝鲜战场 那山雨欲来的声音 我再熟悉不过
- surrender — vt.使投降;放弃;交出;听任; vi.投降;屈服;自首; n.投降;放弃;交出;屈服;
- territory — n.领土, 领域;范围;地域;版图;
- meaning — n.意义;含义;意图; adj.意味深长的; v.意味;意思是(mean的ing形式);
- deadline — n. 最后期限;截止日期;
- Pierce — v. 穿透;扎;刺破;穿过; n. 皮尔斯;
- being — n.存在;生命;本质; 品格; adj.存在的;现有的;
- weed — vt.除草;铲除; n.杂草,野草;菸草; vi.除草;
- happen — vi.发生;碰巧;偶然
You know what it sounded like?
知道是什么样的动静吗
That's right, Jackson.
没错 杰克逊
Silence .
一片死寂
Midnight comes, and a campus holds its breath.
午夜来临 整个校园的人都屏气凝神
I know there's a lot of blanket stackers and pillow packers out there thinking it's going to go down tonight.
我知道毯子军团和枕头部队都有不少人 觉得熬不过今晚了
But there's a lot of us folks from the scene in between saying, "Hey, we're all looking to chill out and lay down with someone special."
但我们中间派还有很多人 心里正想着 闹剧早点结束 回家老婆孩子热炕头咯
This is real Neil with pipes of steel, signing off with the smooth sounds of daybreak.
我是钢管真相帝尼尔 伴随着柔和的拂晓之音我们下次再见
I gotta get this on film.
一定要把这段录下
I am straight trouncing spaz in Go Fish.
我赢定了 摸底技术太好了
Dude, what are you doing?
老兄 你干啥呢
Don't record this.
别录了
Come on!
别这样
Wait, did you hear that?
你听见了吗
What the hell is that?
什么玩意儿
12:07 A.M.
凌晨零点零七分
Blanketsburg soldiers charge a pillow fort in the library .
毯子军团士兵攻向图书馆的枕头城堡
The pillowtonians move quickly to defend.
枕头部队迅速前往防御
There were no rules in that first battle .
那一仗打得毫无章法
You hit someone, and if they went down, you stop hitting them.
见人就打 对方倒下了 你就收手
Call that common courtesy .
这算是基本礼节吧
Then what if they get up?
要是倒下又爬起来呢
- sound — vt.听(诊);测量,测…深;使发声;试探;宣告; n.声音,语音;噪音;海峡;吵闹;听力范围;[医]探条; adj.健全的,健康的;合理的;可靠的;有效彻底的; adv.彻底地,充分地; vi.听起来;发出声音;回响;测深;
- Silence — n.沉默;寂静;缄默;不谈;无声状态; vt.使沉默;使安静;压制;消除噪音; int.安静!;别作声!;
- chill — n.寒冷;寒意;寒心; adj.寒冷的;冷漠的;扫兴的; vt.冷冻,冷藏;使寒心;使感到冷; vi.冷藏;变冷;
- hell — n.地狱;究竟(作加强语气词);训斥;黑暗势力; vi.过放荡生活;飞驰; int.该死;见鬼(表示惊奇、烦 恼、厌恶、恼怒、失望等);
- charge — n.费用;电荷;掌管;控告;命令;负载; vt.使充电;使承担;指责;装载; 对…索费;向…冲去; vi.充电;控告;索价;向前冲;记在账上;
- library — n.图书馆,藏书室;文库;
- battle — n.战 役;斗争; vi.斗争;作战; vt.与…作战;
- courtesy — n.礼貌;好意;恩惠; adj.殷勤的;被承认的;出于礼节的;
Do you maybe keep hitting them till they learn to stay down?
你会不会一直打到他爬不起来呢
We call that common sense.
这就叫基本常识
The battle lasts six minutes.
战斗持续了六分钟
No territory changes hands.
双方互无攻陷
Blanketsburg has drawn first blood.
毯子军团首开杀戒
Pillowtown will draw first blood part II.
第二部 枕头部队血洗敌方
Citizens of Blanketsburg, I ask you now to prepare for war.
毯子堡人民 我在此号召 大家准备战斗
And I ask Garrett to please fix the microphone on my laptop.
另外请加瑞立即修好我笔记本上的麦克风
it's doing that thing again.
它老毛病又犯了
The United Forts of Pillowtown and the Legit Republic of Blanketsburg are at war, Each side attempting to kick down and replace the other.
枕头城联邦堡 和毯子堡共和城 开战了 双边都想攻陷对方 占据阵地
The unmoving line between them is a campus-wide, fleece-laden strip of pillow-to- pillow combat .
这条羊毛漫天飞的烽火战线上 充斥着枕头与枕头的碰撞 你来我往 互不相让
Britta Perry attempts to capture the war's sublime indignities on film.
布雷塔·派利想要用胶片 捕捉到战争最卑劣的一面
Unfortunately for Britta and millions of photographers like her, just because something is in black and white doesn't mean it's good.
可惜呀 在此奉劝布雷塔 以及另外几百万跟她一样的拍客 别以为把照片拍成黑白的 就是牛逼的照片
Rules are agreed upon, but casualties are inevitable .
尽管有约在先 但伤亡在所难免
Outside the science lab, at the battle of big bulletin board , Pierce Hawthorne suffers broken glasses,
科学实验室门外 公报栏一役 皮尔斯·霍桑眼镜碎裂
A hurt finger, and erectile dysfunction, which, in his words, had never happened ever Before that battle.
手指受伤 勃起不能 据他所言 此前他从未有过此类问题
- microphone — n. 麦克风;传声器;话筒;
- replace — vt.取代,代替;替换,更换;归还,偿还;把…放回原处;
- strip — n. 带;(陆地、海域等)狭长地带;带状水域;队服; v. 夺;脱掉大部分衣服;扒光…的衣服;进行脱衣表 演; adj. 脱衣舞的;被剥去外皮的;
- combat — v. 战斗;防止;减轻;与…搏斗; n. 战斗;搏斗;打仗;
- Unfortunately — adv.不幸地;
- inevitable — adj.必然的,不可避免的;
- Outside — adj.外面的,外部的;外 来的; n.外部;外观; adv.在外面,向外面;在室外; prep.在…范围之外;
- board — n.董事会;木板;甲板;膳 食; vt.上(飞机、车、船等);用板盖上;给提供膳宿; vi.寄宿;
Pillows, but no sleep.
枕头遍地 却无安睡
Feathers, but no birds.
羽毛漫天 却无鸟雀
Pajamas without children.
身着睡衣 不是童颜
Violence without purpose.
激烈暴动 不知何为
I saw mommy kissing exxon mobil.
眼见妈咪亲吻埃克森美孚[美国炼油公司]
Amanda Johnson.
阿曼达·约翰逊
Poet by choice, lesbian by birth.
吟诗作对皆自愿 蕾丝百合本天生
Even Jeff Winger, who, before the war, lacked interest in it, has now found a leading role .
就连杰夫·翁格 这个战前 对战事毫无兴趣的人也成长为了军事领袖
Soldiers of Blanketsburg, we fight not because we want war.
毯子堡的士兵们 我们不是为了战争而战争
We fight, That we might gain peace!
战争 是为了赢得和平
Winger's critics suggest He merely improvised hot-button patriotic dogma in a Ferris Buellerian attempt to delay schoolwork.
有批评者指出 他煽风点火 鼓动狂热爱国主义情怀 是为了逃避作业 就像《春天不是读书天》里一样
Winger decries the accusation as, "A slanderous betrayal akin to 9/11."
对于这种批评 翁格公开谴责道 这种造谣中伤无异于911
Later after the war, he would refer to the theory as "Essentially accurate ."
战争结束后 他又会改口称其 基本正确
Annie Edison provides humanitarian relief For both sides.
安妮·埃迪生为敌对双方提供人道救援
Her text conversations with Jeff Winger give us a glimpse beneath the cushions of war to the lost pennies and grody q-tips of war's emotional toll .
从她与杰夫·翁格的短信对话中 我们可以窥见在枕垫战争之下 因战争情感创伤而耗费的钱财和棉签
- Violence — n.暴力;侵犯;激烈;歪曲;
- Poet — n.诗人;
- interest — n.兴趣,爱好;利息;趣味;同行; vt.使……感 兴趣;引起……的关心;使……参与;
- leading — adj.领导的;主要的; n.领导;铅板;行距; v.领导(lead的ing形 式);
- role — n.角色;任务;
- merely — adv.仅仅,只不过;只是;
- attempt — n.企图,试图;攻击; vt.企图,试 图;尝试;
- delay — vi.延期;耽搁; vt.延期;耽搁; n.延期;耽搁;被耽搁或推迟的时间;
- refer — vi.参考;涉及;提 到;查阅; vt.涉及;委托;归诸于;使…求助于;
- theory — n.理论;原理;学说;推测;
- accurate — adj.精确的;
- relief — n.救济;减轻,解除;安慰;浮雕;
Jeff, heard from one of Troy's soldiers about a speech you gave to troops at the blanket fort.
杰夫 我听特洛伊那边的一个士兵 说起了你在毯子堡发表的演说
Wish this war could be over.
希望战争早点结束
But proud of you for taking a stance.
但你能站出来 我为你骄傲
Text message.
短信
Annie Edison.
安妮·埃迪生
Thank you, Annie.
谢谢 安妮
I'm proud of you too and of us all.
我也为你和大家感到骄傲
Also with the nightmare would end.
我也希望噩梦早点结束
But using what I'm given to give what I can.
但在此之前 我会尽力而为
Jeff Winger.
杰夫·翁格
Jeff, just heard from one of Abed's soldiers that you gave an identical speech to troops at pillowtown.
杰夫 我刚听阿布蒂那边的士兵说 你在枕头城也发表了相同的演说
Wtf? Sad face.
搞什么 哭丧脸
Special icon of a downward thumb .
特殊标志 大拇指向下
Annie, okay, you caught me.
好吧 被你发现了
I prefer war to homework.
比起写作业 我宁可打仗
How do you do that little thumb icon?
你那个拇指标志怎么打出来的
I can't find it on my phone.
我在手机里找不到
Jeff Winger.
杰夫·翁格
Jeff, you're disgusting.
杰夫 你真恶心
Troy and Abed's friendship is at stake .
特洛伊和阿布蒂的友谊可是岌岌可危
You can buy special icons and packages at the app store.
你可以在APP商店买到特殊标志和表情包
Piece of sushi, birthday cake, stop sign, snowman, umbrella .
赌; 寿司 生日蛋糕 停车标志 雪人 雨伞
- glimpse — v. 瞥见;〔诗〕闪现; n. 领悟;概况;见识;一睹;
- beneath — prep.在…之下; adv.在下方;
- emotional — adj.情绪的;易激动的;感动人的;
- toll — n. 伤亡人数;(道路、桥梁的)通行费;(战争、灾难等 造成的)毁坏; v. (缓慢而有规律地)敲(钟);(尤指)鸣(丧钟);
- nightmare — n.恶梦;梦魇般的经历; adj.可怕 的;噩梦似的;
- given — adj.赠予的;沉溺的;规定的; prep.考虑到; v.给予(give的过去分词);
- identical — adj.同一的;完全相同的; n.完全相同的事物;
- downward — adj. 下降的;向下的; adv. 同“downwards”;
- thumb — vt.翻阅;以拇指拨弄;作搭车手势;笨拙地摆弄; vi.用拇指翻书页;竖起拇指 要求搭车; n.拇指;
- stake — n.桩,棍子;赌注;火刑;奖金; vt.资助,支持;系…于桩上;把…押下打赌; vi.打
Annie Edison.
安妮·埃迪生
Pierce Hawthorne, humiliated in the Battle of Big Bulletin Board, wants a chance to redeem himself.
皮尔斯·霍桑 因为在大公告栏一役受辱 希望找机会一雪前耻
I'm working on something. Look at this.
我研究了点东西 你看
You can build this?
你能造出来吗
You just give me the pillows.
你得给我提供枕头
I hope to God we'll never have to use it.
希望我们永远也不会用上它
Oh, me too.
我也这么想
Rumors of Hawthorne's weapon find their way to Troy.
霍桑武器的流言传进了特洛伊耳中
Troy Barnes will take no chances.
特洛伊·巴恩斯不敢忽视这一消息
He turns to Ben Chang, Greendale's chief of security , rumored to be literally psychotic, and who has been kept on the sidelines until this moment.
他向格林德尔保安总管本·昌寻求帮助 据传言此人患有神经病 直到此刻 他才被正式卷入这一纷争中
Chang has recruited an army of preteen security interns while moonlighting at a local bar mitzvah.
昌在当地举办的一场成人礼兼职时 招募了一批少年安保实习生
They were later nicknamed "The Changlorious basterds,"
他们之后被命名为 猖耻混蛋
like Inglourious Basterds, but with "Chang" instead of "In."
跟无耻混蛋差不多 只是把 无 换成了 猖
I don't get it either.
我也没懂槽点在哪
Most of the soldiers in this war hadn't fought with a pillow in years.
这场战争中的士兵们 大都很久没持枕头打仗了
These little bastards, pillow fighting was a way of life for them.
可这些小混蛋 枕头大战对他们来说再寻常不过了
One of the interns said they were making necklaces out of mattress tags.
其中一名实习生说他们还拿床垫标签做项链
This is when things get as ugly as they can get...
这场战争已经变得丑恶至极了
- Piece — n.块;件;篇;硬币; vt.修补;接合;凑合;
- umbrella — n.雨伞;保护伞;庇护;伞形结构;
- weapon — n.武 器,兵器;
- security — n.安全;保证;证券;抵押品; adj.安全的;保安的;保密的;
- local — n.[计]局部;当地居民; 本地新闻; adj.当地的;局部的;地方性的;乡土的;
- instead — adv.代替;反而;
while still being a pillow fight.
虽然不过只是场枕头大战
Crazy war, huh?
疯狂的战争 不是吗
I heard Chang's kids are really ducking stuff up.
听说昌手下的那群孩子为虎作伥
Hey, check it out. I downloaded that thing.
对了 快看看 我下了那些表情
How's the nurse thing going?
医护工作进行得怎样
No response .
不予回复
You guys like pillows?
你们不是喜欢枕头吗
How do you like these pillows?
来尝尝这些枕头的滋味吧
The Changlorious Basterds have turned the war into a chaotic sea of high-thread-count terror .
猖耻混蛋将这场战争变成了 纺织物漫天飞舞的混乱海洋
Under advice from his top general , Abed sees no choice but to unleash his doomsday device .
听取了最高统帅的意见后 阿布蒂只得启动他的末日装置
You're going to die, you little bastards!
你们都去死吧 小混蛋们
What the heck is that?
这他妈是啥玩意
He is part man, part pillow...
他是个半人半枕的怪物
All carnage.
极具破坏力
Pierce Hawthorne has transformed himself into an unstoppably plush juggernaut.
皮尔斯·霍桑把自己改造成了 势不可挡的羽毛破坏神
Guys, guys, let's retreat . Go, go!
伙计们 快撤 撤啊
The war won't stop with First Blood Part II.
《第一滴血第二弹》中战争仍未停止
It will escalate to Rambo iii, which should really be called Rambo II: First Blood Part III.
战事将升级成为《蓝博第三弹》 其实应该叫做《蓝博第二弹之第一滴血第三弹》
But the Rambo titles never made sense.
真不知道为啥要起《蓝博》这个名字
And neither does war.
这战争也很是无厘头
Abed Nadir.
阿布蒂·纳德尔
Facebook status update. Facebook
状态更新
Leonard likes this post .
伦纳德很喜欢这条状态
- ugly — adj.丑陋的;邪恶的;令人厌恶的;
- stuff — n.东西;材料;填充物;素材资料; vt.塞满;填塞;让吃饱; vi.吃 得过多;
- nurse — vt.看护,护理;照顾;培养;给…喂奶; vi.照料,护理;喂奶;当保姆; n.护士;奶妈,保姆;
- response — n.响应;反应;回答;
- terror — n. 恐怖;恐惧;惊恐;惊骇;
- general — adj.一般的,普通的;综合的;大 体的; n.一般;将军,上将;常规;
- device — n.装置;策略;图案;
- retreat — v. 撤退;退却;后退;退缩; n. 撤退;退 却;退缩;退避;
- status — n.地位;状态;情形;重要身份;
Why are you ignoring me?
你为什么不理我
What's the point of talking to you?
跟你聊天没什么意思
Your words don't mean anything.
你说的内容毫无意义
They're just things you say to get what you want.
说这些只不过为得到自己想要的东西
Well, that's what conversation is, Annie.
这就是谈话的真谛 安妮
People saying things to get stuff.
为了达到自己的目的
Then maybe you should just shut up.
那你还是闭嘴好了
Do you ever just...
你就从没
write stuff down in a journal , Jeff?
写过日记吗 杰夫
One you don't show people or use to get anything with?
记录自己最真实 不愿为人所知的情感
A place that's just for you to...
一片属于自己的洁净之地
sort out the truth?
用于审视自我本真
If I write stuff down in a Hello Kitty book, will you like me again?
如果我在凯蒂猫记事本上写东西 你还会对我有好感吗
I'm taking that as yes.
我默认你说 会 了
The war brings out the worst in people.
战争暴露出了人性的丑恶
Worse yet, Troy's forces intercept an email written by Abed to his commanders, outlining Troy's weaknesses.
更可怕的是 特洛伊的士兵截获了一封 阿布蒂写给指挥官的邮件 其中尽数指出了特洛伊的弱点
Troy will hold on until he is broken emotionally.
特洛伊在情感崩溃前是不会倒下的
Fortunately, this will not be hard.
庆幸的是 击垮他并不难
He gets distracted by loud noises, the color red, smooth jazz , shiny things food smells, music boxes, bellbottoms, boobs, barking dogs, and anyone saying, "Look over there!"
这些东西会让他分神 噪声 红色 抒情爵士乐 闪亮亮的东西 食物香气 音乐盒 喇叭裤 胸器 狂吠的狗 以及随便谁对他说 瞧那边He's insecure about his level of intelligence . 他对自己的智商信心不足
His greatest vulnerability of all is his emotional frailty.
他最大的弱点是有一颗小男生柔弱心
It's incredibly easy to make him cry.
气哭他简直易如反掌
And he's incredibly ashamed of that fact.
他还觉得哭鼻子无比丢人
- post — n.岗位;邮件;标杆; vt.张贴;公布;邮递;布置; vi.快速行进;
- journal — n. 杂志;日记;日志;(用于报纸 名)…报;
- jazz — n. 爵士乐; v. 把…奏成爵士音乐;在…中加入爵士音乐风味;使有刺激性;奏爵士乐; adj. 爵 士音乐的;不调和的;(色彩等)花哨恶俗的;
- intelligence — n. 智力;智慧;才智;(尤指关于敌国的)情报;
Get away!
走开啦
Unfortunately, the only photographer there to capture the scene is Britta Perry.
不幸的是 捕捉到这一镜头的 只有布雷塔·派利一个人
Yeah, gee.
水平真次啊
There's a good one.
这里有张好的
Pictured here lying down, Troy's does not take Abed's email lying down.
照片中虽已躺下 但特洛伊绝不会对这封邮件忍气吞声
Hey, Dick. Read your dumb email.
听着 傻逼 看过你的邮件了
Really enjoyed it. Guess what?
写得很不错 知道吗
You may have been my best friend, but we both know I was your first friend.
你也许是我最好的朋友 但大家都清楚 我是你的第一个朋友
And what I know but you don't know because you have mental issues is that you're never going to have another friend.
还有我心知肚明而你因有心理问题 所以毫不知情的事情是 你绝不会再有其他朋友
Because--all caps-- NOBODY ELSE WILL EVER HAVE MY PATIENCE WITH YOU.
因为 下面这句大写 别人都没我这份耐心
Troy Barnes. Four-part text message.
特洛伊·巴恩斯 短信分四次发送
Word got around these two were now hurting each other's feelings.
听说这两人在相互伤害对方的感情
And I thought about what Annie said, and then I thought about what I might do to make things right.
我想了想安妮说的话 然后又想自己该做些什么来挽回局面
At 8:00 p.m. of the second night, both sides are honoring an agreed upon cease-fire so that the infantry can watch the hit TV show
第二天晚上八点 两方都在纪念停火 士兵们因此可以观看热播剧集
Ski, Shoot , Sing, a combination biathlon singing competition , which was no fun to watch time-shifted because then you'd be the last to know who won.
《滑雪·射击·高歌》 冬季两项竞技与唱歌结合的选秀节目 如果按时间顺序看会觉得很没劲因为大家都喜欢最先被剧透
During the cease-fire, Jeff summons Troy and Abed to a secret summit meeting.
停火期间 杰夫召集特洛伊和阿布蒂进行秘密峰会
- ashamed — adj.惭愧的,感到难为情的;耻于……的;
- mental — adj.精神的;脑力的;疯的; n.精神病患者;
- PATIENCE — n.耐性,耐心;忍耐,容忍;
- Shoot — vt.射击,射中;拍摄;发芽;使爆炸;给…注射; vi.射击;发 芽;拍电影; n.射击;摄影;狩猎;急流;
- combination — n.结合;组合;联合;[化学]化合;
- competition — n.竞 争;比赛,竞赛;
This has to stop. - Tell him.
该停手了 -这话对他说
Me? What about your email?
我 谁先发的邮件
You weren't supposed to see that.
那又不是给你看的
You weren't supposed to think those things.
你就不该有那些想法
Guys, look at yourselves.
伙计们 瞧瞧你们啊
You didn't used to be like this.
你们以前可不这样
You were Troy and Abed.
你们以前是特洛伊和阿布蒂
Things used to be easy.
开开心心 毫无纷争
He's right.
他说的没错
Our friendship is dead. - What?
我们的友谊已尽 -啥
Yeah, I think we should agree right now that whoever wins this war can stay in the apartment .
没错 我们现在就应该达成共识 谁赢这场战争谁就能留在公寓里
Loser has to find a new place.
输家要搬出去
Agreed.
同意
Uh, I wanted that to go different.
这可不是我想要的结果
The north cafeteria, named after admiral William North, is located in the western portion of east hall,
诺斯食堂 以威廉·诺斯上将而命名 在东厅的西面
Gateway to the western half of north hall, Which is named not after William North, But for its position above the south wall.
大门口正对着北厅的西半侧 这可不是根据威廉·诺斯命名的 仅仅是因为它在南墙的北面
It is the most contested and confusing battlefield On Greendale's campus, Next to the English Memorial Spanish Center ,
这是格林德尔校园里 最诡异的战场了 紧邻英国人纪念西班牙人中心
Named after English Memorial, A portuguese sailor that discovered Greendale while looking for a fountain that cured syphilis.
以英国人纪念中心命名 他是一名葡萄牙的水手在寻找 能治梅毒的喷泉时 发现了格林德尔
In a fit of hurt feelings, Troy redirects most of his infantry to the cafeteria.
由于情感受挫 特洛伊再次发动他的部队 进攻食堂
- summit — n. 峰会;山顶;顶点;最高点;
- whoever — pron.无论谁;任何人; n.《爱谁谁》(电影名);
- apartment — n.公寓;房间;
- portion — n. 部分;(食物的)一份;分享的部分;分担的责任; v. 把…分成若干份 (或部分);
- Memorial — n.纪念碑,纪念馆;纪念仪式;纪念物; adj.记忆的;纪念的,追悼的;
- Center — n.中 心,中央;中锋;中心点; vi.居中,被置于中心; vt.集中,使聚集在一点;定中心; adj.中央的,位在正中 的;
- sailor — n. 水手;海员;驾船人;
- fountain — n.喷泉,泉水;源泉;
They arrive at the same time as 100 pillowtown troops.
100名枕头城的士兵 几乎同时到达战场
Just after dawn, the end of the war begins.
夕阳西下 生死搏杀开始了
Big cheddar coming!
吃老娘一击
Aah! Okay, I'm out.
打中了 我死了我死了
Okay I am dead.
别打了 我死了
Well, that's it.
闹够了
I just heard from the guinness rep.
我刚从吉尼斯纪录代表那儿得知
He's not coming.
他不来了
He's been fired, in what he described as the world's biggest mistake.
他被解雇了 用他的话说 简直是天下之最大谬误
I doubt that will make the next edition .
我估计也没下文了
Anyway , it's over.
啥也别说了 都撤了吧
What a colossal waste of 2 1/2 days.
这2.5天全白费了
The war has no more reason to continue, And yet it does between the two that began it.
战争没有理由再进行下去了 但是两位发起者却不愿停止
They just kept fighting.
他们就那么一直打啊
Like, for hours.
打了N个小时
Come on, guys. Let's wrap this up.
行了 伙计们 咱们来解决这件事儿吧
I don't want to.
我不想
Me neither. - Why not?
我也不想 -为什么啊
This is going to be the last thing we ever do together.
这将是我们俩一起做的最后一件事了
We can't stop.
所以我们不能停
Doesn't that kind of solve your problem?
这不正好解决了你们俩的问题吗
The realization that you like each other so much, you'd hit each other with pillows forever?
你们俩都意识到还深深地爱着对方啊 你们总不能拿着枕头打对方一辈子吧
Knowing that doesn't feel like enough anymore.
知道这一点还不够解决我俩的问题
Yeah. We're grown-ups now.
对 我俩现在都是成年身
We have grown-up problems.
我们也有了成长的烦恼
That's very clear.
这倒是
Unless ...
除非
You use those magical friendship hats that I got for you.
之外; 你们可以用我给你做的神奇友谊帽啊
- edition — n. 版次;版本(出版形式);(报纸、杂志的)一份;一辑;
- Anyway — adv.无论如何,不管怎样;总之;
- reason — n.理由;理性;动机; vi.推论;劝说; vt.说服;推论;辩论;
- wrap — vt.包;缠绕;隐藏;掩护; vi.包起来;缠 绕;穿外衣; n.外套;围巾;
- solve — vt.解决;解答;溶解; vi.作解答;
- Unless — conj.除非,如果不; prep.除…
We're not stupid, Jeffrey.
杰夫瑞 我们又不傻
We know you made those sarcastically.
我们知道你做那玩意儿是为了嘲笑我们
And I will roll my eyes at both of you when I put them on your heads because that's the way I am.
我给你们戴帽子的时候还翻你们俩白眼儿呢 因为我生来如此
But that's not the way you have to be.
但你们不用也像我一样世俗
We might be interested.
给我们戴帽子吧
Okay, then.
好 那么
Here's your magical friendship hat, and--
这是你的神奇友谊帽
Jeff. - What?
杰夫 -怎么了
You left the magical friendship hats at the dean's office.
你把神奇友谊帽 落在院长办公室了
Of course . I'll go get them.
好吧 我这就去取来
So Jeff went out, and he stayed out long enough to make them believe He had gone back to the office.
杰夫跑了出去 在外面呆了一会儿 时间足够使他们相信 他确实去了院长办公室取帽子
That was a nice touch.
真的好感人
There you go.
这是你的
Lucky no one grabbed them, huh?
幸好没人把他们拿走
Britta perry is there to immortalize The moment on film...
布雷塔·派利让这一幕 永远定格在了胶片上
Accidentally while trying to get a picture of the light hitting a stack of nearby waffles.
其实是她在拍旁边华夫饼的时候 不经意间抓拍到的
Pierce, take that off.
皮尔斯 赶紧把那身儿脱了吧I can't hear you! Your cheeks are in the way. 我听不见你说什么 你们的脸太碍事了
First entry in my stupid journal.
我愚蠢日记的第一篇
Today I had to run and get two imaginary friendship hats from an office.
今天我必须跑到院长办公室去拿想象中 那两顶友谊帽
I could've just walked around the corner and the come back, but for some reason, I actually went all the way back to where they were supposed to be.
我本可以在走廊里绕两圈 就直接回去 但不知道怎么回事 我确实跑回了 院长办公室
One was crumpled up a bit. That was Troy's.
一顶有点儿折皱 那肯定是特洛伊的
- course — n.科目;课程;过程;进程;道路;路线,航向;一道菜; vt.追赶;跑过; vi.指引航线;快跑;
- Lucky — adj. 幸运的;侥幸的;
- stack — n. 堆栈;一摞;大量;许多; v. (使)放成整齐的一叠(或一摞、一堆);
- nearby — adj.附 近的,邻近的; adv.在附近; prep.在…附近;
- entry — n.进入;入口;条目;登记;报关手续;对土地的侵占;
The other was just a little dusty. That was abed's.
另一顶落了些尘土 应该是阿布蒂的
I fixed them up even though I was the only one watching because I settled on a truth today That's always going to be true.
我把它们整理好 尽管只有我一个人在看 因为我今天明白了一个真理 一个亘古不变的真理
I would do anything for my friends, which I think is how everyone in the world feels, which finally makes me understand war.
我会为我的朋友做任何事 这让我了解世人的感受 让我最终明白了战争的真谛
Guys...
好朋友们
I wasn't going to show this to anyone, but, uh, it's pretty profound .
我不会给任何人看的 因为 这太深邃了
I kind of nailed it.
但我搞定了If you want, I can read it in the documentary. 如果你想知道 我会在纪录片里面读出来
That is, unless you get Tom Hanks.
当然你得找来汤姆·汉克斯来读旁白
We tried to get Tom Hanks, but he's too expensive .
我们跟他联系过 但他要价太高
So we used the people involved for their own voiceover.
所以我们就请当事人给自己做画外音了
Yeah, and I nailed that too.
没错 我也搞定这个了
Why are you here at the same time as me?
你怎么又扮演你又扮演我啊
Tight schedule .
时间紧任务重啊
Hey, were you in the cape? - No.
你穿着斗篷吗 -没
1-800-555-0199 I've got goosebumps.
拨打免费电话 看得我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
Me too. Such a great story.
我也是 多好的剧情啊I was on the edge of my seat, and I was in it. 丝丝入扣 我完全被带入进去了
You want to know what struck me while I was watching that marvelous documentary?
你知道我在看这部精彩绝伦的纪录片时 什么最触动我吗
You can't get quality programming like that anywhere else but right here on Greendale Campus Television.
你在别处根本找不到这么高质量的纪录片 只有格林德尔校园电视台才有
Just thinking that same thing.
我也是这么觉得的
- finally — adv.最后;终于;决定性地;
- pretty — adj.漂亮的;可爱的;优美的; adv.相当地;颇; n.漂亮的人;
- profound — adj.深厚的;意义深远的;渊博的;
- expensive — adj.昂贵的;花钱的;
- schedule — v. 安排;预定; 为…安排时间;将…列入; n. 日程安排;明细表;工作计划;(电视或广播)节目表;
- marvelous — adj.了不起 的;非凡的;令人惊异的;不平常的;
You can't get Troy and Abed: Pillows and blankets.
在别的台你不可能看到 《特洛伊和阿布蒂 枕头与毯子》
Or any of these other great specials, Like Craig Pelton: A year in Paris.
或者其他精彩的特别篇 比如《克拉格·派尔顿巴黎一年》
From labs to riches: The Annie's boobs story Or That's Enter-Chang-Ment.
《从屌丝到高富帅 安妮的胸器轶事》 或《娱乐之昌》
Folks, we know you hate these constant pledge drives.
观众朋友们 我知道你们讨厌一成不变的生活
We know you hate them. We don't love doing them.
我们知道你们讨厌 我们也不喜欢
We don't like doing them either.
我们也不喜欢
I'd rather be at home right now.
或许我现在应该在家里
Okay, taking a warm bath with my wife.
和我心爱的老婆好好泡个热水澡
Old brother, not doing this again.
老兄 差不多得了
But if you want to help us out, you want to help Greendale campus televison stay on the air.
如果你想帮我们 你还想让格林德尔校园电视台继续播出的话
Keep the lines on.
猛打电话吧
- constant — adj.不变的;恒定的;经常的; n.[数]常数;恒量;