By the end of world war II, president Roosevelt's body had finally succumbed to the polio that afflicted him his entire life.
就在二战行将结束之际 罗斯福总统的身体 终究还是垮掉了 败给了折磨他毕生的脊髓灰质炎
Which brings me to the Yalta Conference .
说到这里我们就要提及雅尔塔会议
Who can tell me three key points brought up there?
谁知道那次会议提出了哪三大要点
Annie.
安妮The demilitarization of Germany-- I'm sorry. 德国去军事化 不好意思
Annie Kim.
安妮·金
The demilitarization of germany, the establishment of Poland's borders and the formation of the United Nations.
德国去军事化 确立波兰边界 成立联合国
Sidenote: The results of Yalta would later set the stage for the cold war.
此外 这次会议达成的决议 就是日后冷战的开端
Oh, boy, spoiler alert .
剧透不厚道Somebody just won a ride in the wheelchair. 奖励你坐上轮椅巡游一周
I'm proud of you for deciding on a major , Britta.
布雷塔 你定下专业了真好
I'd like to thank the lord in my prayers about you, but you're still dressing like a streetwalker.
我挺想在祷告中感谢上帝来着 可惜你穿着打扮还跟妓女似的
Yep, I'm getting serious.
对 我要认真学习了
I got a backpack, I got a new notebook .
整了个背包 新笔记本
Oh, I got one of those see-through yellow pens so I can do that thing where you color in the words.
还有那种透字的黄笔 以后我就可以给词画颜色了
Highlight ?
你说划重点
- president — n.总统;董事长;校长;
- finally — adv.最后;终于;决定性地;
- entire — adj.全部的,整个的;全体 的;
- Conference — n.会议;讨论;协商;联盟;(正式)讨论会;[工会,工党用语](每年的)大会; vi.举行或参加 (系列)会议;
- establishment — n. 建立;确立;机构;创立;
- formation — n. 形成;编队;组成;队形;
- stage — n. 阶段;舞台;戏剧;驿站; vt.举行;上演;筹划; vi.举行;适于上演;乘驿车旅行;
- alert — n. 警报;警惕;警戒;戒备; adj. 警觉的;警惕的;戒备的;意识到; v. 向…报警;使警觉;使警惕;使戒备;
- major — adj.主要的;重要的;主 修的;较多的; n.[人类]成年人;主修科目;陆军少校; vi.主修;
- lord — n.主;上帝; int.主,天啊; vt.使成贵族; vi.作威作福,称王称霸;
- notebook — n. 笔记本;[计]笔记本电脑;
Probably the backpack.
重点估计还是背包
Free the Damascus three.
释放大马士革三囚徒
Oh, thanks. Oh, whoa.
谢谢 天哪
I know this girl.
我认识这姑娘
We used to protest together all the time and now she's locked up in Syria.
我们以前经常一起参加示威 她现在被人关在叙利亚
Oh, that's terrible .
真悲惨
Yes, it's terrible.
太悲惨了
She's imprisoned by an oppressive regime halfway around the world and I'm, what?
她在地球另一端 被高压政权关进了监狱 我呢
In college?
居然上大学?
Where are my values?
我的价值又在何方
Man, she's got a facebook group?
老天 她居然还有脸谱群
My first cop flashlight.
头回用警用电筒Can't wait to get some brains on this bad boy. 看我不拿它砸扁几个混球脑袋
Are you safe, ma'am? Everything okay?
您还安全吗 女士 没什么事吧
Is this guy bothering you?
这人有骚扰你吗
Who the hell do you think you are?
你他妈以为自己是谁啊
The badge says to serve and protect!
徽章上说了 服务人民 保卫人民
No, it doesn't.
没写
'"How's my smile?" Oh, man.
我笑得甜不甜 该死
What the hell am I in charge of?
我到底是管啥的
See this garbage can?
看见那个垃圾桶了没
Students coming out of the library bump into it.
从图书馆奔出来的学生有时会撞到
You can serve and protect them from a nasty boo-boo.
你服务一下 保卫他们别撞一身垃圾
What do I do if I see a crime ?
我要是撞上有人干坏事咋办
What a security guard does-- call a cop.
那就尽保安所能 去报警
Where'd you even get these?
你从哪里弄来的
Come on, let me keep them. - No.
拜托 还给我吧 -不行
- Highlight — vt.突出;强调;使显著;加亮; n.最精彩的部分;最重要的事情;加亮区;
- protest — n. 抗议;反对; 抗议书(或行动); v. 抗议;(公开)反对;坚决地表示;申辩;
- terrible — adj.可怕的;很糟的;令人讨厌的; adv. 很,非常;
- hell — n.地狱;究竟(作加强语气词);训斥;黑暗势力; vi.过放荡生活;飞驰; int.该死;见鬼(表示惊 奇、烦恼、厌恶、恼怒、失望等);
- charge — n.费用;电荷;掌管;控告;命令;负载; vt.使充电;使承担;指责; 装载;对…索费;向…冲去; vi.充电;控告;索价;向前冲;记在账上;
- garbage — n.垃圾;废物;
- library — n.图书 馆,藏书室;文库;
- bump — n.肿块,隆起物;撞击; vi.碰撞,撞击;颠簸而行; vt.碰,撞;颠簸; adv.突然 地,猛烈地;
- crime — n.罪行,犯罪;罪恶;犯罪活动; vt.控告……违反纪律;
- security — n.安全;保证;证券;抵 押品; adj.安全的;保安的;保密的;
Please? I swear they're just for sex!
求你了 情趣用品而已
And this ragtag group of cutups is my study group.
这群洋相百出的废柴 就是我们学习小组成员
Gang , this is Annie Kim from my poli-sci class.
伙计们 这是我政治科学课的同学安妮·金
We just figured out we had the same G.P.A. in high school.
刚刚发现 原来我们高中绩点一样哦
Well, mine was higher if you consider my school's ranking.
其实我略胜一筹 毕竟我的学校更好
Well, it sounds like you had a lighter course load, so.
似乎你课业比我轻松 所以呢
Well, I was in a lot of clubs.
我参加了很多俱乐部
I founded 17 of them.
其中十七个是我建立的
Well, I was actually thinking about founding a model U.N.
我有意创办一个模拟联合国
Here at Greendale. Any interest ?
就在格林德尔 有兴趣吗
I'll probably be busy, and you probably need to study, so see you in class.
我很可能无力抽身 你们呢 估计要努力学习 还是回见吧
Okay, goodbye.
好 再见
Wow, Annie.
安妮
How progressive of you to have a multicultural evil twin.
收获不小呀 你的黄种恶魔姐妹花出现了
An Asian Annie.
黄皮安妮
Obama's America.
奥巴马引领美国多样化
Her name is Annie Kim, and she's not evil.
人家叫安妮·金 她也不是恶魔
She's my friend.
是我朋友
Didn't look like it.
看着不像
Yeah, you seemed pretty competitive with her.
嗯 看起来你跟她争得挺激烈
You be careful, Annie. They are ruthless.
小心点 安妮 那都是心狠手辣的角儿
What?
什么
What? Not Asians.
咋了 我没说亚洲人
- swear — vt.发誓;咒骂; vi.发誓,宣誓;诅咒; n.宣誓;诅咒;
- Gang — n. 一群;一帮;一伙(经常聚在一起的朋 友);一队; v. 〈英〉去;把…编成班组;〈口〉合伙攻击;使成套;
- mine — n.矿,矿藏;矿山,矿井;地雷,水 雷; vt.开采,采掘;在…布雷; vi.开矿,采矿;埋设地雷; pron.我的;
- course — n.科目;课程;过程;进程;道 路;路线,航向;一道菜; vt.追赶;跑过; vi.指引航线;快跑;
- thinking — adj.思考的;思想的;有理性的;好思 考的; n.思考;思想;想法;意见;见解; v.思考(think的现在分词);
- interest — n.兴趣,爱好;利息;趣味;同行; vt.使……感兴趣;引起……的关心;使……参与;
- progressive — adj. 进步的;先进的;开明的;稳步的; n. 进步 人士;开明人士;改革派;
- evil — adj.邪恶的;不幸的;有害的;讨厌的; n.罪恶,邪恶;不幸;
- pretty — adj.漂亮 的;可爱的;优美的; adv.相当地;颇; n.漂亮的人;
- competitive — adj.竞争的;比赛的;求胜心切的;
Women.
我说女人
I'm not competing with he.
我才不要和她争
I find her adorable.
她挺可爱的
She's like a younger me.
看她就像年轻几岁的自己
You mean the younger you that took so much adderall she tried to straighten the lines on our high school football field during a game?
是说那个几年前抗抑郁药吃多了 在赛事中间冲进高中足球场 要固定场地线的安妮吗
Ooh, be caful Annie.
小心点 安妮
You don't want this little girl to suck you back to the dark side.
别被这姑娘蛊惑 重堕黑暗深渊
Hey, guys, what're you trying to do here?
你们这是干吗呢
This is our Annie.
这可是咱家安妮
That little twerp is a can of Annie lite.
那小傻妞最多是个简装安妮
She couldn't hold a candle to the real thing in any category of anything.
真较量起来 一定不敌原版 一败涂地
Aw, well, I wasn't fishing for that.
被如此夸耀并非我本意
You're the best, kiddo.
你最棒了 宝贝
You know what else was the best?
知道还有啥也很棒吗
The rainforests.
雨林
Too bad the fascist oligarchies are raping them to make hamburgers. Look it up.
可惜好景不长 那些个专制混蛋 把雨林都砍来做汉堡了 不信自己去查
Looks like someone woke up on the regular side of the bed.
看来这妞又恢复往日丑态了
Britta's just having a rough time because her friend's in prison.
布雷塔受了点打击 她朋友进监狱了
I went to her facebook page.
我去看了她的围脖
It says she was tear-gassed and possibly beaten.
上面说她被催泪弹攻击 可能还叫人打了
I haven't been tear-gassed in so long.
我好久没遭过催泪弹了
Well, you're on a new path now.
你走上了一条新道路嘛
Oh, goody, a new path.
真好 新道路耶
Is it lined with credit cards and flat screen TVs?
路上有没有信用卡 纯平电视呀
Does it go by an Ikea?
路过宜家吗
- mean — adj.平均的;卑鄙的;低劣的;吝啬的; vt.意味;想要;意欲; n.平均值; vi.用意;
- suck — vt.吸吮;吸取; vi.吸吮;糟糕;巴结; n.吮吸;
- category — n.种类,分类;[数]范畴;
- rough — v. 虐待;(铁蹄上)装防滑钉;粗暴 地说;惹怒; n. 草稿;(高尔夫球场的)长草区;草图;暴徒; adj. 粗糙的;不平滑的;高低不平的;不确切的; adv. 粗鲁地;粗野地;
- credit — n.信用,信誉;[金融]贷款;学分;信任;声望; vt.相信,信任;把…归给,归功 于;赞颂;
- flat — n. 公寓;单元房;平跟鞋;一套房间; adv. 断然;(尤指贴着另一表面)平直地;直截了当地;低 于标准音高; adj. 水平的;平坦的;平滑的;扁平的; v. 住公寓;合住公寓;
- screen — n.屏,幕;屏风; vt.筛;拍 摄;放映;掩蔽; vi.拍电影;
Maybe I don't want a new path!
姐不想走上新道路
Or any path.
管它什么路
Maybe my path is a war path that leads to the terrordome, n-words!
姐就想走战争之路 杀他个生灵涂炭 黑鬼子们
Okay, maybe I went too far.
好吧 我过火了
Maybe I don't want to offend my African- American friends, But the larger point is, maybe I'm not done raging against the machine.
我不该冒犯咱们黑人朋友 但关键在于 姐和国家暴力机器的斗争永无休止
Raging against the what?
啥暴力机器
That sounds dangerous.
听着很危险
Don't worry. She'll be bad at it.
别担心 她搞不大的
Keep clear of the can.
别碰垃圾桶
Sir, step around the can.
先生 请绕着桶走
Mind the can, student.
小心垃圾桶 学生妹
You just got yourself a warning.
我要给你发警告单
I piss warnings, pig.
警告个屁 死猪
And that's how we do that.
咱愤青无视一切警告
I got my eye on you, missy.
我可盯着你呢 小姐
You okay, kiddo?
你还好吧 丫头
Yeah, yeah. You know what's funny?
挺好的 话说真有意思
This is so silly.
也挺傻的
Remember little Annie Kim from poli-sci?
记得那个政治社会课上的安妮·金吗
Boy, she just... took my Model U.N. idea And just...
她居然 剽窃了我模拟联合国的创意 然后
She is quite the little go-getter.
她还真是雷厉风行啊
Wait, what?
等下 你说什么
She stole your idea?
她剽窃了你的创意
Sneak attack .
我没防备
That's just like-- Not women, Asians.
我就说 这次没说女人 是亚洲人
Well, the real important thing is that there is a Model U.N.
重点在于 学校终于有自己的模联了
It doesn't really matter who starts it.
谁创办的其实无所谓
It just means her name goes on some charter and she gets to put it on her resume .
只不过她的名字会时常出现在章程里啦 然后在 个人简历中提一提啦
And lead the Greendale team to the National Model U.N., and meet Kofi Annan, Boutros Boutros Ghali, and Will.I.Am.
带领格林德尔队进军全国模联比赛啦 见见科菲·安南 布特罗斯·布特罗斯·加利 还有Will.I.Am[黑眼豆豆成员]
Boutros Boutros Ghali?
布特罗斯·布特罗斯·加利
- offend — vt.冒犯;使…不愉快; vi.违反;进攻;引起不舒服;
- attack — n.攻击;抨击;疾病发作; vt.攻击;抨击;动 手干; vi.攻击;腐蚀;
- means — n.手段;方法;财产; v.意思是;打算(mean的第三人称单数)[复数means];
- charter — n. 章程;(说明某部分民众应有权利的)宪章; v. 包租(飞机、船等);特许设立;给予…特权;发给 许可证(或凭照);
- resume — n. 简历; v. 继续;重返;
That's it. I'm gonna find this little brat's off- switch.
够了 我去灭了这个小丫头
Jeff!
杰夫
He's just being protective .
他只是为我抱不平
I'll stop him.
我去阻止他
I am so excited that we finally have a Model U.N. here at Greendale.
我甚是激动 格林德尔终于 有了模拟联合国
I am really, really, really, really, really, really into Model U.N.s.
我真的真的 极其非常 十分特别 喜欢模拟联合国
They used to call me Model U.N. guy back in college.
大学时代的我 人称 模联狂人
Well, that's not-- don't research that.
也不光彩 别去搜了
The important thing here is that I am really-- Pardon me, Professor Cligoris.
重点在于 我真的十分 抱歉打扰了 克里格斯教授
Cligoris?
还是克格里斯
Either pronunciation is fine? Are you here for the Model U.N.?
怎么念都行 你来报名模拟联合国吗
I'm here to tell you that the entire idea to have a Model U.N. was hers.
我来是要告诉你 模联的创意 彻头彻尾都是她想出来的
Really? So you're Clark M. Eichelburger.
真的吗 这么说你是卡拉卡·梅·埃克伯格
So I've had your photo around my neck since I was in High School.
从高中起 我就把你的照片嵌在项链里
I'm talking about the Greendale Model U.N.
我说的是格林德尔模联
My Annie gave this other Annie the idea and the diabolical little b--usybody stabbed her in the back.
我家安妮把创意告诉了那家安妮 结果这恶毒的小贱 风就起浪的人 却背信弃义 抢走了创意
It's childish.
简直幼稚Honestly I'm just happy there is a Model U.N. 本校模联成立 我真心感到高兴
Annie, is this true?
安妮 他说的是真的吗
I recall other Annie mentioned the concept , but she certainly didn't take the initiative to find a faculty advisor.
我回想起来 那家安妮提出过这个想法 但她根本没有主动寻求 教师指导
I didn't know that all you had to do was call dibs.
真想不到 你只会事成之后来抢功
- being — n.存在;生命;本质;品格; adj.存在的;现有的;
- protective — adj.防护的;关切保护的;保护贸易的;
- recall — vt.召回;回想起,记起;取消; n.召回;回忆;撤消;
- concept — n.观念,概念;
- initiative — n. 倡议;主 动性;积极性;主动权; adj. 起始的;
- faculty — n.科,系;能力;全体教员;
I'm not calling dibs.
我才不是来抢功的
Because I'm not a petty competitive child that steals ideas.
因为我才不是那种小肚鸡肠 争强好胜的小孩子只会剽窃别人创意
I simply refuse to acknowledge the authority of your criminal Model U.N.
我只不过是要拒绝承认 你这个盗版模联的主权
So don't recognize it.
你大可不必承认
It still exists.
反正它依旧存在
Oh, then Annie'll just start her own Model U.N.
那我家安妮就创办自己的模联
Yeah, for grown-ups.
没错 专为成年人而设
Well, I still don't recognize it.
我坚决不会承认
Well, it exists, baby!
它就是存在 小妞
I'm sorry, I don't understand your relationship here.
抱歉 我没弄明白二位的关系
Is he your father or your lover ?
他是你爸爸还是男友啊
There can only be one Model U.N.
只能有一个模联
that officially represents this school so let's take our foot off the crazy pedal for just a moment here.
可以正式的代表本校 所以咱们冷静一下 暂且 停止抬杠吧
There's only one rational way to settle this.
只有一个办法能够合理的解决此事
A head-to-head Model U.N. Battle royale, the rules to which I would have to spend the evening devising.
生死对决 上演模联大逃杀 至于决战规则 我今晚好好拟定一下
We'll have the competition tomorrow in the Cafeteria at 7:00 p.m.
明晚七点在自助餐厅 双方模联正式开战
May the most United Nations win.
最联合的联合国就是赢家
Fair enough. - Totally fair.
十分公平 -太公平了
- acknowledge — v. 承认;认识;感谢;致谢;
- authority — n.权威;权力;当局;
- criminal — n.罪犯; adj.刑事的; 犯罪的;罪恶的;
- recognize — vt.认出,识别;承认; vi.确认,承认;具结;
- relationship — n.关系;关联;
- lover — n.爱人,恋人;爱好者; n.小三;第三者;
- rational — n. 理性;人类;合理的事物;[数]有理数; adj. 合理 的;理性的;明智的;理智的;
- settle — v. 定居;结算;停留;确定; n. 高背长椅(老式木家具,有扶手,座下多 带柜);
- Battle — n.战役;斗争; vi.斗争;作战; vt.与…作战;
- competition — n.竞争;比赛,竞赛;
I'll see you in the fair papers, other Annie.
咱们就等着公平对决吧 那谁家安妮
Oh, and you were asking what our relationship is?
对了 你不是问我们的关系吗
We're friends. - Yeah.
我们是朋友 -对
Good friends. - Grown-up friends.
好朋友 -成年好友
Yeah. - So.
没错 -对
We're friendly.
我们感情特铁
So,the key win this thing is when in doubt, agree with Annie.
记住 打赢这场的关键就是 若有分歧 力挺安妮
That's sweet, Jeff.
你真贴心 杰夫
But everyone should just have fun.
不过大家开心就好
Then again, what's more fun than winning?
话又说回来 有啥比打赢更让人开心呢
Pierce .
皮尔斯
I'm offended you would single me out.
强烈抗议你单独挑我问话
Did you read up on your country's info- packet?
你认真读过代表国家的资料吗
Yes.
读了
Somalia has 1,900 miles of coastline, a government that knows its place, and all the guns and wives you can afford to buy.
索马里拥有长达1900英里长的海岸线 有独立的政权 枪支和老婆花钱就能买到
Why have I never heard of this paradise before?
我之前怎么没听过这个人间天堂啊
I studied up on my country.
我也有恶补本国知识
Is it okay if we do accents, sugar?
我们可不可以说话带点口音啊 甜心
Troy, Georgia the country, not the state.
特洛伊 格鲁吉亚是国家 不是乔治亚州
That's right. Capital city Tbilisi, and former member of the Soviet Union .
没错 首都是第比利斯市 为前苏联加盟共和国
And we kindly request y'all mind your ps and qs.
俺们恳请贵国注意乃们的言行
Welcome to the World's First Ever Model U.N. off.
欢迎大家来到全球首届模拟联合国争霸战
You will each be scored on your U.N.'s ability to pass resolutions, follow procedure , and maintain order .
我们将依照决议能力 遵程与否 以及秩序水平为两队打分
The end goal, of course, total world peace.
终极目标当然是 世界和平
- Fair — adj.公平的;美丽的,白皙的;[气象]晴朗的; adv.公平地;直接地;清楚地; vi.转晴; n.展览会;市集;美 人;
- Pierce — v. 穿透;扎;刺破;穿过; n. 皮尔斯;
- single — adj.单一的;单身的;单程的; n.一个;单打;单程票; vt.选出; vi.击出一垒安打;
- afford — vt.给予,提供;买得起;
- Capital — n.首都,省会;资金;大写字母;资本 家; adj.首都的;重要的;大写的;
- former — adj.从前的,前者的;前任的; n.模型,样板;起形成作用的人;
- Union — n.联盟,协会;工会;联合;
- ability — n.能力,能耐;才能;
- procedure — n. 步骤;手术;(商业、法律或 政治上的)程序;
- maintain — vt.维持;继续;维修;主张;供养;
- order — n.命令;顺序;规则;[贸易]定单; vt.命令; 整理;定购; vi.命令;定货;
Any questions?
有问题吗
Does two U.N.s mean there are two earths?
两个联合国是不是意味着有俩地球
Uh, yeah. Sure, two earths.
是的 没错 两个地球
Parallel earths in different galaxies or identical earths in parallel dimensions?
是位于不同星系的平行地球呢 还是处于平行世界的同位地球
The latter one.
后者
Well, what does that say about free will?
那两个地球是否各自拥有自由意志
Abed! Professor-- Right, yeah, let's begin.
够了阿布蒂 教授 行了 咱们开始吧
Ready, set, peace.
各就位 预备 和平
Crisis alert.
危机爆发
A civil war has broken out in Ethiopia.
埃塞俄比亚爆发内战
Rebel forces have seized the grain supply , creating a humanitarian disaster .
起义军控制了粮食供应 导致人道主义灾难
Okay, cool heads, everyone.
好 大家头脑都要冷静
America proposes a U.N. peacekeeping force of 10,000 troops.
美国计划组织多国维和部队 有一万人吧
Uruguay agrees.
乌拉圭同意
Ooh, uh, China, too.
哦哦 中国也同意
Georgia--the country-- is much obliged.
格鲁吉亚 国 同样乐于相助
There's gonna be refugees. Who can take refugees?
肯定还有难民问题 谁负责收留难民
The great country of Somalia.
伟大的国家 索马里
This gem, this Shangri-la Graciously invites the Ethiopian refugees to enjoy safe lodging and cool ocean breezes on its sand-swept beaches.
这处珍宝之地 这个香格里拉 我国诚邀埃塞俄比亚难民前来 在潮后海滩安营扎寨 高枕无忧尽享海风清爽
Okay, we're rolling.
很好 我们在循序渐进了
Switzerland proposes a peace summit .
瑞士方提议召开和平峰会
- Parallel — adj. 平行(的);极相似的;同时发生的;相应的; v. 与…相似;与…同时发生;与…媲美;比得上; n. (尤指不同地点或时间的)极其相似的人(或情况、事件等);
- identical — adj.同一的;完全相同的; n.完全 相同的事物;
- latter — adj.后者的;近来的;后面的;较后的;
- Crisis — n.危机;危险期;决定性时刻; adj.危机的; 用于处理危机的;
- civil — adj.公民的;民间的;文职的;有礼貌的;根据民法的;
- Rebel — n. 反政府的人;叛乱 者;造反者;反抗权威者; v. 造反;反抗;背叛; adj. 造反的;
- grain — n. 谷物;颗粒;谷粒;一点儿; v. 把…作成 细粒;使(皮等)表面粗糙;染透;刮去(皮上的)毛;
- supply — n.供给,补给;供应品; vt.供给,提供;补充; vi. 供给;替代;
- disaster — n.灾难,灾祸;不幸;
- force — n.力量;武力;军队;魄力; vt.促使,推动;强迫;强加;
Good idea, Switzerland.
好主意 瑞士代表
And maybe at the peace summit we can discuss the possibility of opening a portal to earth ii.
在和平峰会上 我们或可酌情讨论 开启平行地球通道的可能性
Can we put a pin in that, Switzerland?
这个计划先推后好吗 瑞士代表
Earth ii is out there, can't ignore it forever.
你理或者不理 二号地球就在那里 不离不弃
Well, China has money. Does anybody want some?
天朝有的是钱 谁想要
Yes! The United States proposes using China's money to fund agricultural programs to support Ethiopia's sustainable farms.
太好了 美国提议利用中方资金 资助农业项目以扶持埃塞俄比亚可持续农场
Which should promote economic development and security.
从而推动经济发展和社会稳定
All in favor?
都同意吗
It's unanimous.
全体通过
Good resolving, blue U.N.
出色解决 模联蓝队
You really covered all the bases.
你们兼顾了全部原则
We have a unanimous decision as well.
我队也通过一致决定
Then after one round, we are tied.
第一轮比赛 双方战平
Looks like both U.Ns are experts at fostering unity .
两方模联均精于求同之道
Crap. - Damn it.
我去 -你妹
Crisis alert. Russia...
危机爆发 俄罗斯
This is what the United Nations is doing to your freedom.
联合国就是这样 对待你们的自由
I'm your freedom! And I'm in a cage.
自由如我一般惨遭禁锢
With the world!
世界受制于淫威之下
Because of them!
全拜他们所赐
I thought I'd find you here.
我就知道你会在这里
- summit — n. 峰会;山顶;顶点;最高点;
- possibility — n.可能性;可能发生的事物;
- opening — n.开始;机会;通 路;空缺的职位; adj.开始的; v.开放(open的ing形式);打开;公开;
- ignore — vt.驳回诉讼;忽视;不理睬;
- fund — n.基金;资金;存款; vt.投资;资助;
- support — vt.支持,支撑,支援;扶持,帮助;赡养,供养; n.支 持,维持;支援,供养;支持者,支撑物;
- promote — v. 促进;推动;提升;推销;
- economic — adj.经济的, 经济上的;经济学的;
- unity — n.团结;一致;联合;个体;
- Damn — vt.谴责;罚…下地狱; vi.谴责; n.一点;诅咒; adj.可恶的; adv.非常; int.讨厌;
What are you gonna do, lock me up?
你能怎样 把我关起来
Just give me a reason .
你为什么这么做
I'll give you a reason!
我这就做给你看
That's it, you're coming with me.
够了 给我过来
He's pulling my cage.
他胆敢拖我的笼子走
I'm being pulled in my cage for no reason!
保安人员蛮横执法 把我锁起来拖着走
Is anybody seeing this?
大家看到了吗
Is the world seeing this? Are we facebooking this?
世人看到了吗 脸谱转开了吗
Crisis alert! A tsunami has hit Vietnam.
危机爆发 越南遭受海啸袭击
Massive-- - Crisis alert, famine in Ghana--
大规模 -危机爆发 加纳饥荒告急
Crisis alert-- - Tuberculosis outbreak
危机爆发 -结核病疫情爆发
--crisis alert! - Humanitarian aid. We further resolve--
危机爆发 -人道主义援助 以进一步解决
Disarmament treaty . - Crisis alert!
裁军条约 -危机爆发
To help women and children get through famines.
来帮助妇孺度过饥荒
Save the orphans.
拯救孤儿
Loose nukes--
放松核管制
Sinkhole-- - North Korea--
排水口 -朝鲜问题
The prime minister in exile! - Military coup!
首相逃亡 -军事政变
The tropical paradise of Somalia graciously yields.
索马里愿慷慨分享热带雨林资源
China will pay. - Gooder than grits.
中方会就此买单 -甚好甚好Switzerland is very concerned about earth ii. 瑞士对平行地球二号极为关注
Uruguay agrees.
乌拉圭同意
Uruguay sounds like "You're a gay."
乌拉圭发音有点像 你是gay
Backyard barbecue!
庭院烧烤
Uruguay kindly requests that Somalia stop pronouncing it "You're a gay." gay
乌拉圭恳请索马里代表 不要把国名念成 你是
Hereditary monarchy! - Resolved.
世袭君主制问题 -已解决
- reason — n.理由;理性;动机; vi.推论;劝说; vt.说服;推论;辩论;
- famine — n. 饥荒;
- treaty — n.条约,协议;谈 判;
- Loose — adj.宽松的;散漫的;不牢固的;不精确的; vt.释放;开船;放枪; vi.变松;开火; adv.松散地; n.放 纵;放任;发射;
- prime — adj.主要的;最好的;基本的; adv.极好地; n.初期;青年;精华;全盛时期; vt.使准备 好;填装; vi.作准备;
- minister — n.部长;大臣;牧师; vi.执行牧师职务;辅助或伺候某人;
- Military — adj.军事 的;军人的;适于战争的; n.军队;军人;
- tropical — adj.热带的;热情的;酷热的;
Graft and corruption. - Resolved.
贪污腐败盛行 -已解决
Crisis alert!
危机爆发
Resolved.
已解决
Looking good, blue U.N.
模联蓝队 战绩不错
Getting very close to world peace.
世界和平 触手可及
That's my girl. You are kicking ass.
姑娘威武 谁与争锋
All right, guys, This is the home stretch . All we gotta do is focus .
好了 同志们 最后冲刺了 凝神求稳
Oh! Damn, Pierce.
我去 皮尔斯你够了
Ooh, that wasn't me.
不是我放的
I don't smell anything-- whup, I just got it.
我怎么没有 擦 刚闻到
Oh, it's in my mouth.
其香可嚼
Guys, come on, focus.
同志们 正经点
Like adults.
成熟一点
We're gonna lose a point if we don't get through this.
过不了这关 我们就要失分了
Get through it? It's almost a solid.
这浓郁得化不开的味道 哪穿得过去啊
Crisis alert.
危机爆发
A genocidal dictator in Laos-- Yeah, yeah, we'll get to that.
老挝惊现屠族暴政 行了行了 这事一会再谈
Okay, so, looking at Turkey, what can you do?
好 接着讨论土耳其的事 我们怎么办
So let me get this straight.
咱们把这事捋直了说
You're bringing her in here for "Making a mess ."
你带她来的理由 是 扰乱治安
I did more than make a mess.
我可不光是扰乱治安
I turned your whole system inside out.
我颠覆了整个制度体系
And I shut her down.
然后被我河蟹了
Young lady, you spilled paint on a globe .
姑娘 你只是在地球模型上浇了点颜料
You're as much a criminal as this idiot is a cop.
如果你也算犯罪 那这货就能当警察了
None whatsoever .
子虚乌有
Okay, but, um, she's going to do something illegal .
好吧 但她在预谋违法之事
Aren't you?
不是吗
Is that true? Do you, Britta Perry, have any intentions of breaking any laws ever?
真的吗 你 布雷塔·派利 是否曾有过任何违法意图
I-I- Oh, my god.
我 我 不忍耳闻
- stretch — v. 伸展;延伸;伸出;舒展; n. 伸展;弹性;舒展;一片; adj. 有弹力的;
- focus — n.焦点;中心;清晰;焦 距; vt.使集中;使聚焦; vi.集中;聚焦;调节焦距;
- mess — n.混乱;食堂,伙食团;困境;脏乱的东西; vt.弄 乱,弄脏;毁坏;使就餐; vi.把事情弄糟;制造脏乱;玩弄;
- system — n.制度,体制;系统;方法;
- globe — n.地 球;地球仪;球体; vt.使…成球形; vi.成球状;
- whatsoever — pron.无论什么;
- illegal — n. 非法劳工;非法移 民; adj. 不合法的;非法的;违法的;
No, it's not that simple.
不 事情并没这么简单
I have a life now.
我已经重获新生了
I have a major and-- Get out please.
安安分分选了专业 请出去
I have highlighters.
认认真真用荧光笔
Get out!
给我出去
Okay, I know you've got a lot on your mind right now.
好吧 我知道你现在一定心乱如麻
But somebody broke that thing that comes down from the parking booth.
但有个事 有人把 停车岗上往下落的那东西撞坏了
You know the thing that comes down, Keeps the...cars from coming in.
你知道吧 往下落的那东西 阻挡车子 防止擅入
The thing. It's like a gate, but it's just a stick.
就是那玩意 作用像个门 但是只有一根杆子
Comes down, from a hinge.
绕着转轴落下的
Keeps the cars out.
阻拦汽车进入
Goes up and down 90 degrees.
上旋下落九十度
The arm?
你说挡车杆
Ooh, point goes to red team.
红队得分
How is this still happening?
余味怎么这么持久I can't remember what regular air smells like. 我都忘了新鲜空气是什么味了
Do something or we're gonna lose.
快想点办法 我们就要输了
Guys, this is important to Annie.
同志们 这场仗对安妮至关重要
So whoever actually died a few months ago, 'fess up so we can put a stake through your heart.
不管是哪位在诈尸发臭 速速招来 我们好打桩穿心 收了尔等
Jeff!
杰夫
Annie, I think the real lesson here is that a model U.N., much like the real U.N., quickly falls apart when faced with actual--
安妮 我觉得这事启发我们 模联和联合国真的很像 一遇到真正的危机就四分五裂
I think the lesson here is that I need to win this!
唯一的启发就是我非胜不可
I want to win!
我超想赢
And you!
都怪你
You suck! You're a stupid, ugly poopface!
你烂俗愚蠢白痴没品
I'm better than you!
我比你强
Annie, stop.
安妮 够了
You're acting like a little schoolgirl and not in a hot way.
你现在就像小女生一样 幼稚而不诱惑
Okay.
好吧
Uh, that made me sound creepy.
这话听着有点猥琐
But--but here's the thing.
但 事实确实如此
- whoever — pron.无论谁;任何人; n.《爱谁谁》(电影名);
- stake — n.桩,棍子;赌注;火刑;奖金; vt.资助, 支持;系…于桩上;把…押下打赌; vi.打赌;
- apart — adv. 分开;分离;相距;不在一起; adj. (与众)不同的;
- ugly — adj.丑陋的;邪恶的;令人厌恶的;
- sound — vt.听(诊);测量,测…深;使发声;试探;宣告; n.声音,语 音;噪音;海峡;吵闹;听力范围;[医]探条; adj.健全的,健康的;合理的;可靠的;有效彻底的; adv.彻底地, 充分地; vi.听起来;发出声音;回响;测深;
Don't look at me.
别盯着我
If embarrassment were bountiful zinc deposits, I'd be Zambia.
如果羞愧可以富集锌 那我就是赞比亚了
There's nothing to be zambia about, Annie.
安妮 这事儿没什么丢人的
This is all my fault.
都是我的错啊
I pushed you into competing with other Annie.
是我逼你和亚裔安妮竞争的
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
I practically ran to you with that flier.
实际是我拉你们下水的
I wanted to destroy her.
我想打得她一败涂地
All because I can't handle the thought of anyone getting more gold stars than me.
归根结底 我还是受不了 别人得到的赞许比我多
I'm such a child.
我真是幼稚
You're not.
不 你不是
Listen, when you really hate someone the way you hate Annie Kim, or when you feel the way I feel about you, the easy loophole through the creepiness and danger is to treat them like a child.
听我说 当你对像对安妮·金那样 对别人羡慕嫉妒恨 或者你如我一般 爱由心生 避免尴尬 解决危机的诀窍 就是不把对方当真
'"A chip off the old block , you're the best, kiddo."
虎父无犬子 小子 你肯定行的
It's a crutch.
精神胜利法
It's a way for me to tell you how important you are from a distance.
当初我有意示好又羞于表达 才会这么做
But now you're becoming this...
但现在 吾家有女初长成
mature , self-possessed, intelligent young woman, And I can't keep patting you on the head or talking down to you.
你变得成熟独立 聪慧能干 我不能再拍着你的 头 或者居高临下地教导你了
But I like how close we are.
但我喜欢和你亲近
I don't want to grow up if it means losing what we have.
我不想因为长大 就失去我们的亲密
Well, tough , Annie.
坚强点 安妮
You have to grow up because the world needs more women like you.
你必须长大 世界需要你这样的杰出女性
- practically — adv.实际地;几乎;事实上;
- handle — n.[建]把手;柄;手感;口实; vt.处理;操作;运用;买卖;触摸; vi.搬运;易于操纵;
- chip — vt.削,凿;削成碎片; vi.剥落;碎裂; n.[电子]芯片;筹码;碎片;(食物的)小片;薄片;
- block — n.块;街区;大厦;障碍物; vt.阻止;阻塞;限制;封盖; adj.成批的,大块的;交通堵塞的;
- mature — v. 成熟;长成;(情感和认识)成熟;有判断力; adj. 明白事理的;成熟的;像成人似的;发育完全的;
- intelligent — adj.智能的;聪明的;理解力强的;
- tough — adj.艰苦的,困难的;坚强的,不屈不挠的;坚韧 的,牢固的;强壮的,结实的; n.恶棍; vt.坚持;忍受,忍耐; adv.强硬地,顽强地;
Can't keep doing this forever, kiddo.
不能永远这么亲近呀 傻姑娘
Can't we?
不行吗
Nope. I can't, no. - Nope, that's gross .
不 做不来 -不 太恶心了
That feels gross.
实在是太恶心了
Well, I better go check on the group.
还是回去看看小组情况吧
If they haven't left already.
但愿他们还没走
I'll follow you.
我跟你一起去
From a respectable distance.
不过会保持距离 以示尊重
Guys?
同志们
I'm sorry I put you through that.
我给团队抹黑了 对不起
And I know it doesn't make up for what happened, but would it help if I said I farted?
我知道一句对不起弥补不了我的过错 但如果这么说 你们可否原谅我 屁是我放的
Annie, no.
不 安妮
I can't let you fall on that sword because...
我不能让你背黑锅 因为
I farted.
屁是我放的
No, I farted.
不 是我放的
I farted.
我放的
Guys, I wasn't doing the Spartacus thing. - I farted.
同志们 我真不是做雷锋 -我放的
No, seriously, I-- We all farted.
不 说实在的 我 我们都放屁了
Oh, you guys!
你们太赞了
Annie... I'm farting now.
安妮 我又在放了
Wait, why are you still here?
你们怎么还没走
Abed may have figured out a way we can still win.
阿布蒂找到了反败为胜的方法
Really? How?
真的吗 怎么做
It's simple, really. First we...
很简单 首先我们
Abed, what did I tell you?
阿布蒂 我跟你说什么来着
You can't just mumble nonsense .
别总嘟囔废话
No one's cutting away.
又没人偷听
Okay, fine, here's my actual plan.
好吧 实际上我的计划是
What is that?
那是什么
It's from Britta.
是布雷塔干的
She's promising to disrupt the model...U.N.
她发誓会搅了模联比赛
She says she's gonna cause a disruption that, while not completely illegal, should be a real concern to campus ...Security!
据她说 这次的破坏 不至违法 但将会极大地威胁 校园安全
Oh, no.
不
- gross — adj.总共的;粗野的;恶劣的;显而易见的; vt.总共收入; n.总额,总数;
- sword — n.刀,剑;武力,战 争;
- nonsense — n.胡说;废话; adj.荒谬的; int.胡说!;
- concern — vt.涉及,关系到;使担心; n.关系;关心; 关心的事;
- campus — n.(大学)校园;大学,大学生活;校园内的草地;
Maybe we should call the real cops.
或许我们应该报警
You know, back in the '80s, I had this real piece of work protestor, used to always give me trouble.
这么说 80年代的时候 我领教过一位极品罢工抗议党 真的是麻烦连连
You know what happened to her?
知道她后来怎样吗
She incited a riot at the W.T.O.
她煽动了反WTO的暴动
Got choked until she passed out.
到死依然满腔愤慨
By some real cop with a real billyclub.
被正经警察用真的警棍殴打致死
Sometimes I wonder , you know?
有时候 我就在想
Well, what are you waiting for?
你还在等什么啊
Go show that hippie how the world really works.
让这位小愤青知道世界的残酷
Aren't you forgetting something?
你是不是忘了什么
All in favor?
全体同意吗
Could you morons say aye any slower? Come on.
你们这群白痴 反应就不能快点吗
Greetings, people of earth II.
你们好啊 二号地球的人类
What is this?
搞什么飞机
We represent the United Nations from earth I.
我们是一号地球联合国代表
Using our Switzerland's hadron collider and resources from every nation, the people of our planet have constructed
利用我们瑞典的强子对撞机 和各国的资源 我方地球的人们开辟了一条
A trans-dimensional gateway here.
变维时空隧道 穿越到了这里
They can't do this.
他们不能这样做
The science works out.
科学上是可行的
Yes.
太棒了
We come to you with an offer.
我们有个提议
We have achieved world peace, tying our score with yours.
我们争取让世界和平 把我们的分数抹平吧
But we are willing to concede our victory if you agree conceding yours, forming one gigantic united united nations.
但如果你们同意承认你们输了 我们就承认我们输了 然后共建一个大型联合国
vi. We did it.
让步; 我们做到了
- piece — n.块;件;篇;硬币; vt.修补;接合;凑合;
- riot — n. 骚乱;暴乱;丰富多彩;品种繁多; v. 发生骚乱;闹事;
- wonder — n.惊奇;奇迹;惊愕; vi.怀疑;想知道;惊讶; vt.怀疑;惊奇;对…感到惊讶; adj.奇妙的;非凡的;
- represent — vt.代表;表现;描绘;回忆;再赠送; vi.代表;提出异议;
- planet — n.行星;
- score — n. 成绩;比分;总 谱;伤痕; v. 评分;(在游戏或比赛中)得分;(在游戏或比赛中)记分;
- concede — vt.承认;退让;给予,容许
You're a fool.
你真是很傻很天真啊
Your ultimatum is itself a technical act of aggression.
你这最后通牒从某种意义上讲就是一种进攻
If we simply refuse to recognize your authority, we still remain ahead and you lose.
如果我们只是拒绝你们也参政 我们仍会保持领先地位 而你们就输了
But you win a simple game.
但你仅仅是赢得了一个小比赛
The larger symbolic victory will be ours.
更有意义的胜利是属于我们的
We refuse.
我方拒绝此提议
I'll take the real victory.
我要实实在在的胜利
A logical , effective , common sense move, Annie Kim.
安妮·金 你的决议合理有利有节
One which flies in the very face of the United Nations itself, a fundamentally symbolic organization founded on the principles of high-minded rhetoric and empty gestures.
这就是联合国本身的一个缩影 一个满是空想妄谈道义 故摆姿态 惺惺作势的 空余象征性的组织
Blue U.N. wins.
蓝队获胜
What the hell are you doing?
你在搞什么啊
Nothing.
没什么
And you can't do anything to stop me.
无论怎么做 你都无法阻止我
Did someone say "Can't do anything"?
无法阻止是吧
I knew you'd come.
就知道你会来
You're so busted.
抓了个现行
I told you to stop playing operation on me!
说了多少次 别在我身上演练手术
I'm not your damn board game!
我不是你们的博智游戏
At least you didn't get my spare ribs.
幸好没偷吃我的剩排骨
- remain — vi.保持;依然;留下;剩余;逗留;残存; n.遗迹;剩余物,残骸;
- logical — adj.合逻辑的,合理的;逻 辑学的;
- effective — adj.有效的,起作用的;实际的,实在的;给人深刻印象;
- organization — n.组织;机 构;体制;团体;
- board — n.董事会;木板;甲板;膳食; vt.上(飞机、车、船等);用板盖上;给提供膳宿; vi.寄宿;
- spare — vt.节约,吝惜;饶恕;分出,分让; vi.饶恕,宽恕;节约; adj.多余的;瘦的;少量的; n.剩余;备用零