Dean! Dean!
院长 院长
Don't shoot , red-haired guy.
别开枪 红毛男
Why not?
为什么不呢
Something's not right about the game.
这比赛有蹊跷
We just took out a guy who turned out to be a professional paintball assassin.
我们刚刚干掉了一个 职业彩弹杀手
A professional?
职业的?
That doesn't make sense.
这说不通啊
Why would someone who gets paid to do things be at Greendale?
正经干活领工资的人 怎么会出现在格林德尔
I'm not playing! I'm not playing!
我没参赛 我没参赛
No, I'm the Dean! Stop shooting me!
不 我是院长 别杀我
Hi, Pistol Patty.
你好 手枪帕蒂
Did they take you hostage?
你成人质了吗
Dean Spreck?
史派克院长
Hello, Craig.
你好 克拉格
City College.
城市学院
Now I understand everything.
现在我什么都明白了
Now your whole evil plan is clear as day.
你邪恶的计划被我看的一清二楚
But if you need to explain it to your men, I understand.
但如果你想给手下解释下 我也不会嫌啰嗦
It's simple, Craig.
很简单 克拉格
I posed as a fake ice cream company, sponsored your end-of-the-year picnic, and waved enough money under your students' noses to provoke them to destroy their own campus .
我假扮成冰激凌公司 赞助你的期末野餐 然后用一大笔奖金 忽悠你的学生毁了自己的校园
Who hurt you, Steven?
你受过啥创伤 史蒂文
How could any Dean be so mean ?
院长怎么能这么坏
Oh, you haven't seen how mean this dean can be...an.
就让你开开眼 见识下我这院长如何坏...豆
There's one!
有人
After him!
追杀他
Wait, did you say " Bean "?
等等 是 坏透 还是 坏豆
Guys. Guys.
伙计们
City College is trying to destroy Greendale, and they're an unstoppable juggle knob.
城市学院想要毁掉格林德尔 他们就像不可阻挡的破水缸
Juggernaut. - Juggernaut.
铜头金刚 -铜头金刚
- shoot — vt.射击,射中;拍摄;发芽;使爆炸;给…注射; vi.射击;发芽;拍电影; n.射击;摄影;狩猎;急流;
- professional — adj.专业的;职业的;职业性的; n.专业人员;职业运动员;
- evil — adj.邪恶的;不幸的;有害的; 讨厌的; n.罪恶,邪恶;不幸;
- fake — n.假货;骗子;假动作; vt.捏造;假装…的样子; vi.假装;做假动作; adj. 伪造的;
- provoke — vt.驱使;激怒;煽动;惹起;
- campus — n.(大学)校园;大学,大学生活;校园内的草地;
- mean — adj.平均的;卑鄙的;低劣的;吝啬的; vt.意味;想要;意欲; n.平均值; vi.用意;
- Bean — n.豆;嘴峰;毫无 价值的东西; vt.击…的头部;
Which means if we're gonna fight them, we have to form a school-wide alliance of rebels.
也就是说如果我们要奋起反击 大家就要组成校级统战联盟
In other words, it seems we've left the western motif and are entering a more of a Star Wars scenario.
换句话说 这集不搞西部片那套了 我们来点星球大战风
I know. I wish it happened sooner too.
我知道 早点转型就好了
But if we surrender our individuality to form a faceless regime, how are we any better than them?
如果我们放弃个人特点 都做无名小卒 那跟那伙人有什么区别
You're the worst.
你是最烂的
Okay, she is just saying that to fit in.
她这么说就是为了合群
The floor recognizes Magnitude.
磁太太发言
First off, pop, pop!
首先 噼里啪啦砰砰
And second, Magnitude's a one-man party.
其次 磁太太一个人耍
A one-man party can't be in an alliance.
一个人耍不能加入统战联盟
That's a paradox.
矛盾啊
I agree to disagree. - Easy, paradox.
我同意 不同意 -消停点 矛盾
We're all on the same side.
我们是一伙儿的
But hasn't the other side already won?
另一伙儿不是已经赢了吗
Their goal was to make us trash the school.
他们的目的是让我们毁了学校
We trashed it.
我们已经毁了
Yeah, but we still might have a chance to hit 'em where it hurts.
是啊 但是我们还有一线机会 绝地反击 打击他们的痛处
Their balls? - No.
蛋蛋吗 -不
Just below their balls? - Their wallet , Leonard.
蛋蛋下面吗 -让他们掏腰包 伦纳德
I think it's called a taint.
耍阴招才对
Why do you think they sent in a ringer to win?
他们为什么找一个职业选手来参赛
It must be because we're entitled to the prize they promised-- 100 gs.
肯定是因为 的确有这笔奖金 十万美金
Ooh, I could use that money.
我用得上这笔钱
- means — n.手段;方法;财产; v.意思是;打算(mean的第三人称单数)[复数means];
- alliance — n.联盟,联 合;联姻;
- surrender — vt.使投降;放弃;交出;听任; vi.投降;屈服;自首; n.投降;放弃;交出;屈服;
- trash — n.垃 圾;废物; vt.丢弃;修剪树枝;
- wallet — n. 皮夹子;(携带文件用的)皮夹;
- prize — n.奖品;奖赏;战利品; vt.珍 视;捕获;估价; adj.获奖的;
This is why we have to agree right now that whoever wins, we give the money to Greendale.
所以我们现在才要达成共识 不管谁赢 都要把钱捐给格林德尔
To repair the damage and save our school.
修复损坏 拯救学校
Abed, tell him.
阿布蒂 你说
Whatever, pal. I ain't in it for your revolution .
随你便 我对你的革命没啥兴趣
I'm in it for me.
我自有打算
Wait, Abed, this was your idea.
等等 阿布蒂 这是你的主意
I know, but I'm calling dibs on the Han Solo role before Jeff slouches into it by default.
韩·索罗的角色要先下手为强 以免又被默认为预留给杰夫了
Star-burns, I need that vest.
星霸 我需要那马甲
Oh, yeah, right.
想得美
Give me the vest, laser breath, before our conversation gets nasty.
马甲给我 口臭男 不然可没有你好果子吃
Question. How long is the game gonna last?
问一下 这游戏啥时候能玩完
'Cause Andre's home with the baby-- Damn it, Shirley. Forget your newborn child and think about the people that need you.
安德烈还在家看着孩子呢 该死 雪瑞 别念叨你家的宝宝行不 想想这里迫切需要你的人民
I can't afford to lose a single soldier.
现在我不容许失去任何一个士兵
What? - Oh, now you're the leader ?
什么 -怎么 现在你是老大了吗
I don't see you stepping up.
反正你不也没站出来吗
I don't step up to being leader, Troy.
我从不主动要求当老大 特洛伊
I reluctantly accept it when it's thrust upon me.
只有黄袍加身时我才勉为其难的担当重任
Oh, Jeff.
敖娇杰夫
Oh, my god. What is that?
上帝啊 那是什么玩意
- whoever — pron.无论谁;任何人; n.《爱谁谁》(电影名);
- revolution — n.革命;旋转;运行;循环;
- role — n. 角色;任务;
- laser — n.激光;
- Damn — vt.谴责;罚…下地狱; vi.谴责; n.一点;诅咒; adj.可恶的; adv.非常; int. 讨厌;
- afford — vt.给予,提供;买得起;
- single — adj.单一的;单身的;单程的; n.一个;单打;单程票; vt.选出; vi.击出一垒安打;
- leader — n.领导者;首领;指挥者;
- being — n.存在;生命;本质;品格; adj.存在的;现有的;
- thrust — v. 刺;塞;冲;挤; n. 刺;插;重点;猛推;
Magnitude!
磁太太
Pop...
砰
P...
砰
Pop what? Pop what?
砰啥 砰啥
What is he trying to say? Pop what, Magnitude?
他到底想说什么 砰啥 磁太太
Can you hear me? Who is this?
能听见我说话吗 你是谁
Oh, that's Jeff Winger.
那个人是杰夫·翁格
You are in trouble now.
你惹上大麻烦了
Jeffrey, it's your friend, the Dean.
杰夫瑞 我是院长 你的朋友
I'm safe!
我很安全
I can hear you, Mr. Winger.
我能听到你说话 翁格先生
This is City College's Dean Spreck.
我是城市学院史派克院长
Hey, Spreck, you cheat .
史派克 你出老千
You can't spray people with paint by remote .
你不能用遥控车带彩弹去爆别人
And you can't have City College students in a Greendale game.
而且你也不能让城市学院的学生参加 格林德尔的游戏
All my men have been registered at Greendale for weeks.
我这边的队员几周之前 就在格林德尔注册了
As for rules, they're clearly defined in your school's agreement with my fake Ice Cream Company-- If you get paint on you, you're out.
在规则方面 他们绝对符合 你们学校和我的冒牌冰激凌公司的要求 只要你被彩弹射中 就出局了
Well, I'm glad to see there's paperwork involved, because we are going to win, and you are gonna pay.
我倒是很高兴得知本游戏有协议保障 因为我们注定会赢 而你注定要付钱
Yay! Go, Jeff Winger Study Group!
哦也 加油 杰夫·翁格学习小组
Those guys are ballers, yo.
那些人可是职业的彩弹杀手
I hope you like getting balled.
希望你们的人喜欢被爆一身彩弹
Sir, this guy tried to charge us three paint balls to use the bathroom.
头儿 我们上洗手间时这个人 想跟我们要价三发彩弹作如厕费
We were gonna shoot him, but tell him what you told us.
我们本来想把他毙了 但是 把你刚才说的话再说一遍
Don't shoot me.
别杀我
Great. Now shoot him.
很好 现在毙了他
Sure, shoot me.
好啊 开枪吧
You'd certainly be doing Jeff Winger a big favor.
这样你可是帮了杰夫·翁格一个大忙了
Greendale human beings, it is now clear that we have no choice but to team up and defeat City College.
全体格林德尔人 我们很清楚此时此刻已经别无选择 唯有团结一心打败城市学院
I also have no choice but to accept the role thrust upon me.
同时形势所需众望所归 我也只好接受命运赋予我的角色
- cheat — vt.欺骗;骗取; vi.欺骗;作弊; n.欺骗,作弊;骗子;
- spray — n.喷雾;喷雾器;水沫; vt.喷射; vi.喷;
- remote — adj. 偏远的;偏僻的;遥远的;久远的;
- charge — n.费用;电荷;掌管;控告;命令;负载; vt.使充电;使 承担;指责;装载;对…索费;向…冲去; vi.充电;控告;索价;向前冲;记在账上;
- defeat — vt.击败,战胜;挫败; 使…失败; n.失败的事实;击败的行为;
And what role would that be?
你要接受啥角色
No time to squabble, Troy.
没时间争执了 特洛伊
'"For Greendale" on three.
数到三齐呼 保卫格林德尔
One, two...
一 二
Jeff, every second counts.
杰夫 时间紧迫
'"For Greendale" on two. One...
数到二喊 保卫格林德尔 一
Guys.
你俩够了
For Greendale!
保卫格林德尔
For Greendale!
保卫格林德尔
Greendale students, I understand you've unified, and intend to draw this game out.
格林德尔的同学们 我知道你们已经结成同盟想把比赛拖进僵持状态
Well, if it's a war you want, it's a war you will lose.
既然你们挑起战争 那就自食战败苦果吧
City College is stronger, faster.
城市学院比你们更强 更快
Our sperm counts are higher. Even in our women.
我们比你们更 有种 包括我校的女生
Resistance is as pointless as your degrees.
抵抗 和你们的学位一样 等于废屁
Honestly, ask yourself, what does " Liberal Arts" even mean?
说实话 你们自己扪心自问 你们这种文科学院能有个屁意义
Look, "Welcome to Greendale.
看 欢迎来到格林德尔
You're already accepted."
你已经被录取了
Losers.
废柴
What the hell ?
搞什么鬼
Welcome to Greendale.
欢迎来到格林德尔
You're already dead.
你们已经被打死了
Jackpot.
中大奖了
Shirley, you keep watch while we get these.
雪瑞 你来望风我们负责装弹
Here. Help me with this.
过来 帮忙搭把手
Sure thing, Your Worship .
遵命 公主殿下[星战中的莉亚公主]
Abed!
阿布蒂
Stop trying to be Han Solo.
别再扮韩·索罗了
It's making me embarrassed for you.
我都替你不好意思
Come on. Admit it. You like it.
得了 承认吧 你明明喜欢
I like having conversations with adults.
我喜欢的是成年人之间的谈话Playing Star Wars is worn out and immature. 玩星战这套又过时又不成熟
You like me because I'm immature.
你不就喜欢我的不成熟嘛
There's not enough immaturity in your life.
你生命中还缺那么点不成熟
- intend — vt.打算;想要;意指; vi.有打算;
- Resistance — n. 电阻;抵抗;阻力;抗力;
- Liberal — adj. 宽宏大度的; 心胸宽阔的;开明的;(政治经济上)自由的; n. 理解且尊重他人意见的人;宽容的人;开明的人;
- hell — n.地 狱;究竟(作加强语气词);训斥;黑暗势力; vi.过放荡生活;飞驰; int.该死;见鬼(表示惊奇、烦恼、厌恶、 恼怒、失望等);
- Worship — n.崇拜;礼拜;尊敬; vt.崇拜;尊敬;爱慕; vi.拜神;做礼拜;
- Admit — vt.承认;准许 进入;可容纳; vi.承认;容许;
I hope I don't get shot waiting out here.
我可不想在等你们的时候被射死
I'd hate to go home to my babies.
家里那帮小屁孩还不够我操心啊
So reconnaissance indicates the key to City College's strategy is the gatling gun inside the ice cream truck, which we will charge en masse, overwhelming their defenses, and taking that gun for ourselves.
经过侦查发现 城市学院的战略核心就在于 冰激凌车里的旋转式机关枪 我们要将这个点一举拿下 压制他们的防御 把机关枪挪为我用
Well, that's not how I would proceed .
换我肯定会用别的计划
Troy, do you happen to have a better plan?
特洛伊 你碰巧有更好的计划吗
I do happen, Jeff. I happen very much.
没错 杰夫 我碰巧真有
We'll use sneak attacks to draw their patrol to the library , where one of us will pull the fire alarm , activating the sprinklers, which I will have rigged using my super plumbing skills to shower everything in the building with paint.
我们用偷袭战术 将敌方巡逻队引至图书馆 派我方一人拉响火警 启动洒水装置 我将运用自己高超的水管工技术 用颜料给他们好好地洗个澡
Paint in sprinklers?
把颜料灌进洒水装置?
Are we The Little Rascals? - I was.
你以为是演《小淘气》啊 -我演过
Have you heard your plan?
你以为你的计划很好吗
You want to charge a machine gun.
你想攻的可是机关枪
I've got something to say.
我有话要说
I don't take orders from girls.
女生的命令我从来不听
Because they don't talk to me.
因为她们懒得鸟我
Watch it, quasar face.
说话小心点 横肉脸
Annie's a good kid and a better shot.
安妮机智聪敏 枪法又准
So listen up, or you'll be floating home.
好好听她说 不然就滚回家去
Thank you, Abed. Sorry.
谢谢 阿布蒂 抱歉
Han.
韩
Okay, I think we should split the troops in half and carry out both plans simultaneously.
听着 我认为我们应该兵分两路 将两个计划同时实施
Troy, your plan will lure people off the ice cream truck, allowing Jeff's troops to take the stronghold.
特洛伊 用你的计划引敌军离开冰激凌车 为杰夫分队创造条件 攻占敌军基地
- strategy — n.战略,策略;
- proceed — vi.开始;继续进行;发生;行进; n.收入,获利;
- happen — vi.发生;碰巧; 偶然遇到;
- library — n.图书馆,藏书室;文库;
- alarm — n.闹钟;警报,警告器;惊慌; vt.警告;使惊恐;
- split — vt.分离;使分离;劈开;离开;分解; vi.离开;被劈开;断绝关系; n.劈开;裂缝; adj.劈开的;
You're welcome. - You're welcome.
不谢 -不谢
I'm so glad that we didn't shoot you.
很高兴我们留下了你
Now we have the tactical advantage of knowing that Jeff Winger wants to be a ballerina, and that his Achilles heel is...wieners.
现在我们已然在战略上占尽优势 因为得知杰夫·翁格梦想当芭蕾舞女 而他唯一的弱点就是他的小弟弟
That's just the tip of the iceberg .
这还只是冰山一角
For one more pudding, I'll tell you why he's jealous of me.
再给我一个布丁 我就告诉你他为何嫉妒我
And you say that they kicked you out of their study group
你还提及他们在你入组两年后
after two years? - Yeah.
把你踢出去了 -没错
What took them so long?
之前他们干嘛去了
Hey, thanks for sticking up for me back there.
多谢刚刚对我的鼎力支持
This group gets so tangled in each other's feelings, you're kind of a hero for standing outside of it.
现在我们的人只会互相指责 你却站了出来 真像个英雄
Yeah, well, heroes are great, but I'll take a blaster every time.
当英雄自然好 不过镭射枪可不能离手
Anyway , just wanted to let you know, I don't think you're immature, I think you're great, for a no-good, laser-faced, jabba scoundrel.
不管怎样 我就是想让你知道 我没觉得你不成熟 我觉得你很棒 对一个无用的 小白脸 贾巴无赖来说
You're good, kid.
你很不错 妹子
Don't get cocky.
别得意忘形
Hey!
这边
They're right on our tail.
敌军现正尾随本小分队
Operation "Troy's awesome plan"
特洛伊绝妙计划
is living up to its name.
正在顺利进行中
Yeah, good for you.
真有你的
Looks like they're taking Troy's bait.
看来他们都已经上了特洛伊的当了
- advantage — n.优势;利益;有利条件; vi.获利; vt.有利于;使处于优势;
- heel — n.脚后跟;踵; vt.倾侧; vi.倾 侧;
- iceberg — n.[地理]冰山;显露部分;
- jealous — adj.妒忌的;猜疑的;唯恐失去的;戒备的;
- outside — adj.外 面的,外部的;外来的; n.外部;外观; adv.在外面,向外面;在室外; prep.在…范围之外;
- Anyway — adv. 无论如何,不管怎样;总之;
Squad "B" commencing operation "Actual operation."
第二小分队准备实施 真正计划
Everyone look alive. Leonard, good enough.
大家都很好 伦纳德也够好了
Greendale, it's been a pleasure fighting with you.
同学们 很高兴我们能并肩作战
Some of us won't make it.
牺牲是必然的
But there is a place where we will all see each other again,
但是我们会在某个地方再次相聚And that place is Denny's. - Which Denny's? 那就是丹尼连锁餐厅 -哪家
We'll figure it out later, Leonard.
等会儿就知道了 伦纳德
The one near the 15 exit? I'm banned from there.
15号出口旁边的吗 我被禁止去那家
Well, then I guess I'll see you in hell.
那就地狱相聚吧
Then let's kick some taint.
只有耍阴招大干一场了
Okay. On my count.
好了 听我口令
One. Two.
一 二
Vicki!
薇琪
All right. Shirley, you have the most important job, okay?
好吧 雪瑞 要记住你肩负重任
Yeah, yeah, pull the fire alarm.
记得记得 拉火警嘛
Can we move this along? I'm missi CSI.
继续好吗 我是犯罪现场调查小辣妹
Enemy soldiers are incoming.
敌军正在逼近
I need everyone to evacuate through the air vent-- Garrett!
请所有人从空调管道疏散 加瑞特
I may be stuck in this vent.
我或许会卡住管道
It is too early to tell.
先不要妄下定论
I think our only choice is to try and shoot our way out.
恐怕咱们只有孤注一掷 杀出一条血路了
Right. Commence operation "Troy's awesome leadership is never in doubt" Plan.
好 开始运行 特洛伊领导才能 卓越不容置疑 计划
That gun's too powerful .
那机枪火力太强
I'm scared.
我好怕怕
Hey, Quendra with a q-u, they can kill most of us, but as long as nobody gives up, somebody will make it through. Understand?
听着 Qu开头的昆德拉 哪怕我们大部队覆灭 只要大家锲而不舍 总有人能够突围的 明白吗
Yes.
明白
Charge!
冲啊
Well, I'm out. We lost.
好吧 我挂了 咱输了
See you at Denny's?
在餐厅见吗
Denny's is for winners.
赢家才能去那里
- figure — n.数字;人物;图形;价格;(人的)体形;画像; vi.计算;出现;扮演角色; vt.计算;认为;描绘;象征;
- leadership — n. 领导;领导能力;领袖;领导人员;
- powerful — adj.强大的;强有力的; adv.很;非常;
Leonard, we're losing.
伦纳德 我们要输了
Britta, I've been in a few real wars, but this one is actually the most terrifying.
布雷塔 我打过几场真正的仗 但这一场才真叫惨绝人寰
Guys, we're dying out here.
兄弟们 我们这边顶不住了
Well, we're dying too!
我们也顶不住了
They've trapped us in a dead end.
他们把我们逼到死角了
Hey, kid.
喂 小子
Someone's got to make it out of here alive.
必须得有人活着出去
I had a dream it would end this way.
这正是我梦寐以求的结局Shirley, nobody's making it out of the library. 雪瑞 图书馆的队员集体被困
Pull the alarm.
拉火警吧
Britta, are you alive? Britta? Britta?
布雷塔 你还活着吗 布雷塔 布雷塔
Oh, hell.
你妹
Someone's got to win this.
狭路相逢勇者胜
I'm out.
没子弹了
Me too.
我也是
Looks like this is it.
看来这就是结局了
Will you still be Han Solo after we die?
我们牺牲之后 你还会是韩·索罗吗
'Fraid not, doll.
恐怕不会了 宝贝
Once I'm gone, I'm gone.
一去便不能回头了
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Got to do everything myself.
全都得靠自己了
We're all dead. All of us.
我们阵亡了 无一幸免
Paint raining from the sky.
上空在喷洒颜料
Everyone in the library is dead.
图书馆里的人集体歇菜
Damn it.
我靠
Kill him.
做掉他
Yes, sir.
是 长官
It's my h-heart.
心脏抽抽了
Hey, buddy, you okay?
大爷 您没事吧
Cool.
好诶
Eat paint, you storm-troopin' City College knob gobblers.
给你点颜色尝尝 你们这些伪暴风军 城市学院闷骚男
You're it, kid.
看你的了 孩子
Shirley.
雪瑞
What are we supposed to do?
我们该怎么办
How 'bout we save this school's ass?
力挽狂澜 拯救学校怎么样
Deal .
好
Go, go, go, go.
快 快 跟上
That's it. - Is that it?
搞定 -这就完了?
I think that's it. - That's it?
胜局已定 -真的吗
We win! - We win!
我们赢了 -赢了
Oh, we win!
我们赢了
Yeah! We win! We win!
好耶 是我们赢了
All right! We did it!
太好了 不辱使命
Wait, who are you?
慢着 你谁啊
Your mother's lover .
我是你爹
What? - What?
什么 -什么
I win!
我赢了
You owe me 100 gs.
你欠我十万块
And you can make the check out...
可以把支票直接交给
to Greendale.
格林德尔
- Deal — vt.处理;给予;分配;发牌; vi.处理;讨论;对待;做生意; n.交易;(美)政策;待遇;份量;
- lover — n.爱人, 恋人;爱好者; n.小三;第三者;
Yay!
好耶
Human beings! Human beings!
人类队 人类队
Human beings! Human beings!
人类队 人类队
Human beings! Human beings!
人类万岁 人类万岁
Okay.
好了
Final meeting of the semester now in session .
本学期最后一会正式开始
Final order of business-- Pick a class we can all take in the fall.
终极议程 选一门下学期能一起上的课
We could just take anthro 201.
那就选人类学201呗
Too risky. Sequels are almost always disappointing.
不靠谱 续集一般都不怎么地
Since when are you in favor of playing it safe, Han?
话说你什么时候靠谱过啊 韩
Cool down, Annie.
淡定点 安妮
I was only Han Solo because the context demanded it.
我扮韩·索罗是因为剧情需要
But here.
这个给你
Oh. Star-burns.
恶 星霸的
Yeah, he uses some kind of crystal instead of deodorant.
他用某种水晶代替除臭剂使
Guys, I know exactly what we should do.
同志们 我知道咱们该怎么办了
We should see what Troy thinks we should do.
我们应该听听特洛伊怎么说
Had some good ideas today.
他今儿可有不少好点子
Thanks, man.
谢了兄弟
Okay. I've given this a lot of thought, and I've decided we should sleep on it.
关于这个问题我想了很久 结论是咱们应该考虑一晚
Just came back for my day planner.
回来拿我的日程表
Pretend I'm not even here.
当我空气好了
You guys are great at that.
这招你们很拿手
Come on, Pierce . We all know this is no "Day planner."
拜托皮尔斯 日程表算什么借口嘛
Here it is.
找到了
Now, if you'll excuse me, it appears I'm running late to drink a bottle of wine in my bathing suit .
不好意思 我该回去享受我的泳衣 红酒之宴了
Pierce, wait.
皮尔斯 稍等
- semester — n.学期;半年;
- session — n.会议;(法庭的)开庭;(议会等的)开会;学期;讲习会;
- order — n.命令;顺 序;规则;[贸易]定单; vt.命令;整理;定购; vi.命令;定货;
- crystal — n. 水晶;结晶体;[化]晶体;水晶玻璃(制 品); adj. 晶莹的;如水晶般的;清楚的;显而易见的;
- instead — adv.代替;反而;
- given — adj.赠予的;沉溺的; 规定的; prep.考虑到; v.给予(give的过去分词);
- Pretend — vi.假装,伪装,佯装; adj.假装的; vt.假 装,伪装,模拟;
- Pierce — v. 穿透;扎;刺破;穿过; n. 皮尔斯;
- suit — vt.适合;使适应; n.诉讼;恳求;套装;一套 外衣; vi.合适;相称;
You know, I've been coming to this school for 12 years.
我在这所学校上了12年的学了
I've never been friends with anyone here more than a semester.
跟任何人的友谊都没有 超过一学期的
Probably for the same reason I've been married seven times.
大概这也是我结了七次婚的原因吧
I guess I assume eventually I'll be rejected, so I, you know, test people, push them, until they prove me right.
我觉得自己最后总要被排挤的 所以我试探别人逼迫别人 直到他们如我所愿
It's a sickness. I admit it.
这是种病态 我承认
But this place has always accepd me, Sickness and all.
但这个地方从未抛弃我 不管病态还是什么
This place accepted all of you.
这个地方也接纳了你们所有人
Sickness and all.
不管病态还是什么
It's worth thinking about.
值得你们好好想想
Um, I think we have thought about it, Pierce, and you're right.
皮尔斯 我们已经想好了 你是对的
And we were just picking a class we could all be in this fall.
我们正在选课呢 下学期可以一起上的课
And we'd love for you to join us.
欢迎你加入我们
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
I'm done with you guys.
咱们就到此为止吧
I like this school, but I'm done with whatever you call this.
我喜欢这所学校 但是我受够了你们这无论什么的小团体
Adios.
再见
He was my ride. - I'm going after him.
他载我上学的 -我叫他回来
No, he's just acting out.
不用了 他只是装装样子
I've seen this behavior before.
我遇到过这种情况
In cats.
在猫身上
My--my cats. - It's true.
我的猫身上 -没错
And now he'll come slinking back in five, four, three, two...
他马上就会溜回来 倒数五 四 三 二
And then one of the storm troopers shot the others, and it was pierce.
突然一个暴风兵冲其他人开枪了 原来是皮尔斯
And we won. We saved Greendale.
我们赢了 我们拯救了格林德尔
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.
貌似你们玩的很开心嘛
- reason — n.理由;理性;动机; vi.推论;劝说; vt.说服;推论;辩论;
- married — adj.已婚的,有配偶的;婚姻 的,夫妇的;密切结合的; n.已婚者; v.结婚,与…结婚(marry的过去式);
- assume — vt.承担;假定;采取; 呈现;僭取;篡夺;夺取;擅用;侵占;
- prove — vt.证明;检验;显示; vi.证明是;
- thinking — adj.思考的;思想的;有 理性的;好思考的; n.思考;思想;想法;意见;见解; v.思考(think的现在分词);
- behavior — n.行为,举止;态 度;反应
Yep.
是的
Honestly, I don't know how we're gonna top it next year.
说实话 真不知明年要如何才能超越了
Oh, I got a pitch . Why use guns?
我有个点子 不用枪了
Take a hose and spray the whole school with paint.
直接操水管子把整个学校都喷了呗
Every inch of it. - Actually, we kind of did that.
一个角落也不放过 -已经这么干了
Haven't you been to the library?
你还没去过图书馆吗
I'm working my way there.
我正准备一路打扫过去
Oh, you can just put that anywhere.
你随便搁哪儿都行
Doing anything fun for the summer?
暑假有什么安排吗
No plans. - Cool.
没有[除了打扫还能干啥] -酷
Cool, cool, cool.
酷 酷 酷
Slippery .
小心地滑
- pitch — n. 沥青;球场;柏油;(体育比赛的)场地; v. 投;推销;抛;颠簸;
- Slippery — adj.滑的;狡猾的;不稳定的;