I can't believe this is our 20th and final anthropology diorama of the year.
没想到这都是今年第20次 也是最后一次做人类学立体模型了
I can't believe our assignment is making a diorama of us making our 19th diorama.
没想到这次的模型是描述 我们做上一个立体模型的场景
I know, it's weird.
是啊 好奇怪
Oh, come on. My forehead is not this big.
拜托 我的额头哪有那么大
Uh, Troy, can you pass me that paintbrush?
特洛伊 能把画刷递给我吗
My monkey!
我的猴子
My monkey took that paintbrush and then went into that vent.
我的猴子拿了画刷 跑到通风管里去了
Oh, I miss him so much.
我好想他
Someone's got to go after him. - I got this.
谁去把他抓出来 -交给我吧
What are you doing?
介是干毛
Trust me. I know these vents like the back of my Chang.
相信我 我对这通风管了如指 昌
Holy ...
我勒个...
Is that a new stereotype?
这身算是复古装吗
Oh, my god.
天啊
Did you find him?
找到他了吗
Is that a new stereotype?
你这身算是复古装吗
No, and no.
没有 不是
But there's all kinds of stuff in here.
但是这里有一大堆别的东西
Guys, you won't believe this.
伙计们 你们不会相信的
It's like a sentimental treasure pile.
这里简直像个怀旧宝山
Oh, that's my spoon.
那是我的勺子
No!
不
Oh, hubba bubba. Cool.
大大泡泡糖 赞啊
I thought they stopped making this.
我还以为这牌子停产了
■ ■ ■ ■ And that's all of it.
就是这些了
That's good.
很好
That means you can put your clothes back on.
现在你可以穿上衣服了吧
Nuh-uh. I'm going back in.
不 我还要回去
Why?
为什么
Monkey took my spoon.
勺子还在猴子手里
It's like a reverse cow birth.
就跟 牛生崽 倒着播一样Annie, look, all of your purple pens are here. 安妮 看 你的紫色油笔都在这
Do you remember when you got so mad because you thought someone was stealing them?
记得吗 当初你以为有人偷笔 那次你可真是大发雷霆啊
- assignment — n. 任务;布置;
- forehead — n. 前额;
- Holy — adj.圣洁的,神圣的;至善的; n.神圣的东西; (俚)太棒了;
- stuff — n.东西;材料;填充物;素材资料; vt.塞满;填塞;让吃饱; vi.吃得过多;
- treasure — n. 财富; 珍宝;宝物;珍品; v. 珍藏;珍视;珍爱;珍重;
- means — n.手段;方法;财产; v.意思是;打算(mean的第三人称 单数)[复数means];
- reverse — n. 反面;背面;倒退;相反的情况(或事物); v. 颠倒;倒车;撤销;彻底转变; adj. 相反的;反面的;反向的;背面的;
- purple — n. 紫色;紫袍;皇族;紫衣; v. 变紫;使成紫色; adj. 紫色的;华 丽的文辞;雕琢的章句;
There are so many memories in this pile.
这堆东西里承载着很多回忆
Look.
看
Whoa. The deputy's badge from when we spent that day in that old ghost town.
喔 那是我们在 鬼镇那天留下的警长警徽
Oh, yeah.
是啊
We have to find the saloon. - Every building is a saloon.
我们得找到那个酒馆 -这里到处是酒馆
We got to go!
先闪了
Get the tarnation back here, you city slicking sons of-- That was, like, one of the best days of the whole year, and I almost totally forgot about it.
把那玩意拿回来 你们这帮城市来的混蛋... 那是这一整年最棒的一天 我却忘得一干二净
We almost totally got shot.
我们差点中枪
Yeah, but by a prospector in red long underwear.
是啊 但开枪的是个穿红秋衣的淘金者
How cool was that?
多酷啊
Glad you had fun.
很高兴你们玩得挺爽
By the way, that dude was hard-core racist, like 1800s Disney-style.
另外 那个人是赤果果的种族歧视 就跟动画片里画的一样
We learned new ways to hate ourselves.
给俺们幼小的心灵留下了伤痕
Hey, glee club trophy.
合唱团奖杯
You guys remember when we had to fill in for glee club?
还记得我们替补合唱团去参赛吗
*Sing a-ling-a-ling*
*嘿呀*
*Sing a-ling-a-ling, ding dong*
*依儿呀嘿唉嘿依儿呀*
*Sing a-ling-a-ling sing a-ling-a-ling, ding dong*
*嘿唉嘿依儿呀*
*Sing a-ling-a-ling, sing a-ling-a-ling, ding dong*
*嘿唉嘿依儿呀*
*Sing, sing, sing, sing, sing, sing, sing*
*嘿唉嘿依儿呀*
Guys, that's not a fond memory.
那又不是什么美好回忆
We won, like, 70 awards.
我们得奖无数 风光无两
Yeah, but the reason we had to fill in for glee club was because they...
是啊 但是我们之所以替团出征 是因为他们
died.
挂了
Their bus crashed.
巴士出了车祸
I know, but I was remembering around that part.
我知道 但我把这事儿从记忆中剔除了
Yeah, focus on the positives, like we got that cool new bus driver.
对啊 多想想积极的一面 比如我们赚了个酷酷的新巴士司机
- ghost — n.鬼,幽灵; vt.作祟于;替…捉刀;为人代笔; vi.替人代笔;
- learned — adj.博学的;有学问的;学术上 的;
- reason — n.理由;理性;动机; vi.推论;劝说; vt.说服;推论;辩论;
Nice try, Britta, but the truth is it's been a dark year.
想的挺好 布雷塔 但实际上 这是很黑暗的一年
Pierce got hooked on painkillers.
皮尔斯吃止疼片上瘾
Shirley's having an unplanned baby.
雪瑞意外怀了孕And, apparently, Chang is in the group now? 昌也加入了小组 这还不够惨吗
It's true. God hates us.
是啊 天意弄人
Remember when Abed had a total mental breakdown at Christmas?
记得圣诞节那次 阿布蒂精神崩溃吗
That was adorable and magical.
那真是迷人梦幻之旅
He thought everything was claymation.
他认为所有东西都是粘土动画
Yeah. But everything wasn't.
是啊 可惜事实并非如此
And what do you see now, Abed?
现在看到了什么 阿布蒂
A candy cane forest.
拐杖糖森林
We're all running through the candy cane forest.
我们正奔跑着穿过拐杖糖森林
Oh, careful, Britta bot. Don't trip on a gumdrop.
小心 布雷塔 别被橡皮糖绊倒
Oh, no, I tripped... on a gumdrop!
哦不 我被...橡皮糖绊倒了
Yay. Let's find Santa some more.
好耶 我们再给圣诞老人找一些
Well, I think this year was awesome-- Full of good times with great people.
我认为这一年很赞 三五知己良朋 共度美好时光
Come on, you guys.
拜托 伙计们
Stop focusing on all the bad stuff and dig deep.
别那么消极 再仔细回想一下
Abed, you're a computer.
阿布蒂 身为人肉计算机
Scan your mainframe for some juicy memories.
请扫描主机 搜寻美好的回忆
Jeff and Britta are having secret sex.
杰夫和布雷塔有奸情
Exhibit "A"--the one thing I do remember from Halloween.
证据A 万圣节有件事我是记得的嗨 -嗨 - Hi. - Hi.
You need some help in there?
要帮忙吗
Yeah, well, I can't use my hands in this costume , so...
要的 穿着这套服装 手用不了
- focus — n.焦点;中心;清晰;焦距; vt.使集中;使聚焦; vi.集中;聚焦;调节焦距;
- Pierce — v. 穿透;扎;刺破;穿过; n. 皮尔斯;
- mental — adj.精神的;脑力的;疯的; n.精神病患者;
- candy — vt.用糖煮;使结晶为砂糖;美化; vi. 糖煮;成为结晶; n.糖果(等于sweets);冰糖(等于sugarcandy,rockcandy);毒品; adj.新潮的(服饰);甜 言蜜语的;
- Scan — vt.扫描;浏览;细看;详细调查;标出格律; vi.扫描;扫掠; n.扫描;浏览;审视;细看;
- Exhibit — v. 展览;表现;展出; n. 陈列品;(在法庭上出示的)物证;
Well-- Exhibit "B"--something I overheard during Christmas.
那个... 证据B 我在圣诞节无意间听到
Why would I want to be in a school that hates Christmas?
我为什么要留在一个痛恨圣诞节的学校
He's got a point. Kidding.
他说得对 开玩笑
What are you doing later? How about some holiday benefits?
你一会干什么 要不要来点节日福利
Hey, ixnay in front of Uncan-day.
邓肯面前别多嘴
And finally exhibit "C"-- the curious circumstances following the exciting conclusion of our St. Patrick's Day adventure .
最后就是证据C 我们那次令人振奋的 圣帕特里克节冒险 之后的可疑情形
Kind of like it. - Really?
挺喜欢的 -真的吗
Yeah... - Felt like it was distracting-- Abed! Uh...
是啊 -感觉有点分神 阿布蒂 呃...
Uh, a-a-a leprechaun took our clothes.
一个小妖精拿走了我们的衣服
And you can never tell anyone, okay?
这事不要和别人说 好吗
Okay, so we hooked up a few times, but there's a much larger issue here.
好吧 我们是上了几次床 但眼下最大的问题在于
We are friends with a grown man that clearly believes in leprechauns.
我们之中 有个成年人 竟对小妖精的存在坚信不疑
Didn't we decide at the beginning of the year that for the good of the group, we wouldn't allow any intimacy between each other or ourselves?
年初我们不是达成共识了吗 为了小组着想 严禁组内成员 以各种形式搞男女关系
Troy, we never said ourselves.
我们可没提 以各种方式
Okay, now I'm really mad. - So am I.
好吧 哥怒了 -姐也怒了
Now we know why our year's been so horrible .
终于知道为什么今年走背字了
- costume — n.服装,装束;戏装,剧装; vt.给…穿上服装;
- finally — adv.最后;终于;决定性地;
- curious — adj.好 奇的,有求知欲的;古怪的;爱挑剔的;
- following — adj.下面的;其次的,接着的; n.下列事物;一批追随 者; v.跟随;沿行(follow的ing形式);
- conclusion — n.结论;结局;推论;
- adventure — n. 冒险;奇遇;经历;冒 险游戏; v. 探险;以…冒险;大胆进行;闯;
- issue — n.问题;流出;期号;发行物; vt.发行,发布;发给;放出,排 出; vi.发行;流出;造成…结果;传下;
- allow — vt.允许;给予;认可; vi.容许;考虑;
It's not god that hates us. It's Jeff and Britta.
并非天意弄人 错在杰夫和布雷塔
Oh, please.
得了吧
If we were ruining your year, why didn't you even know about it?
如果我们毁了你们这一年 你们怎会毫不知情
Maybe we were so distracted by all the other times you two put yourselves before the group.
也许是因为我们无暇旁顾 净纠缠于你俩自私自利不顾集体了
What?
什么
When have we ever put ourselves before the group?
我们什么时候自私自利不顾集体了
You want examples?
想要真凭实据是吧
I think they want some examples, Pierce.
他们想要凭据唉 皮尔斯
Okay, let's give 'em some examples.
成啊 咱就赏丫点凭据
Troy, drop a beat.
特洛伊 拍子打起来
Just give 'em some examples. - Fine.
只举例子就好 -好吧
Chipmunk.
看 花栗鼠
Mm, impressive , Mr. Winger.
真不赖啊 翁格先生
Someone's going to regionals.
看来去地区预选赛的人选有了
It's a special cape. A cape for justice-- What are you doing?
这是件特别的斗篷 正义的斗篷 你搞毛呢
There's rioting in Tunisia!
突尼斯有暴乱
The Cape is premiering.
这可是《暗侠》首映啊
Humanity is premiering, you jags.
人性之战也正首映呢 死宅男
We need to talk.
我们想和你谈谈
These people are giving out free iphones!
有人免费派送iphone啊
What? - No!
啥 -不要
This habitat was for humanity.
这可是慈善援助房屋
Whoever did it, step forward.
谁干的 自觉上前一步走
You five are in big trouble.
你们五个死定了
Jeff and Britta, you're free to go, Because you didn't step forward and are therefore innocent .
杰夫和布雷塔 你俩无罪释放 未做亏心事 不怕鬼敲门
You can't ignore the facts.
事实不容辩驳
You two are ruining this group.
你俩就是害群之马
- horrible — adj.可怕的;极讨厌的;
- impressive — adj.感人的;令人钦佩的;给人以深刻印象的;
- Humanity — n.人类;人道;仁慈;人文学科;
- Whoever — pron.无论谁;任何人; n.《爱谁谁》(电影名);
- therefore — adv.因此;所以;
- innocent — adj.无辜的;无罪的;无知的; n.天真的人;笨蛋;
- ignore — vt.驳回诉 讼;忽视;不理睬;
Look, just because we're good-looking doesn't make us villains.
拜托 不能因为我俩长得倾国倾城 就认定我们是红颜祸水嘛
Yeah, are you sure you guys have the group's best interests at heart?
对啊 谁敢凭良心说 自己关心集体 大公无私呢
Feast your ear tongues on these memory pops.
竖起耳朵给我听着一下记忆花絮
Pierce, you've had three flu shots.
皮尔斯 你都打了三针流感疫苗了
That's for the Day Care Center .
那是给幼儿园小朋友准备的
I'll be a living god!
我要成仙 快乐齐天
I'm glad you're considering the exciting opportunity of selling Lady Miss Lady cosmetics.
很高兴各位愿意把握良机 加入女人之恋化妆品的销售行列中来
Please, uh, open your starter kits.
现在请大家 打开各自的入门新手包
Okay, now that the seals have been broken, you each owe me $50.
成功 现在密封条破损 每人欠我五十大洋
I'm Jeff Winger.
我是杰夫·翁格Does this hard-boiled egg make me look fat? 这个鸡蛋煮老了 吃了会不会增肥
My name is Jeff Winger.
我是杰夫·翁格
I love working this Blackberry, because it really tones my thumbs.
我超爱玩这款黑莓 因为可以强身健指
It was a particularly small egg.
那个鸡蛋真的被煮的特别小
That's why I was asking.
所以我才去问一下的
You can yell at me all you want.
随便怎么吼我吧
I've seen enough movies to know that popping the back of a raft makes it go faster.
我看电影里面 救生筏漏气之后 都会飞喷向前的
That show's gonna last three weeks!
这个剧挺不过三周
Six seasons and a movie!
肯定能演六季再出个电影版
Pierce, you can't sneak up on me like that.
皮尔斯 谁让你鬼鬼祟祟的靠过来的
When I'm startled, my training takes over.
事出突然 就身随意动了
Hello! - Ki-yah!
好啊 -我打
Those are just stories about us being cute.
那些故事只能说明我们很萌
You guys actually go out of your way to endanger the fabric of this group.
可是你俩实在太出格了 严重的抹黑了集体的美好形象
Yeah, leave our fabric alone.
的)结构; 没错 不要抹黑组织
- Center — n.中心,中央;中锋;中心点; vi.居中,被置于中心; vt.集中,使聚集在一点;定中心; adj.中央 的,位在正中的;
- opportunity — n.时机,机会;
- particularly — adv.特别地,独特地;详细地,具体地;明 确地,细致地;
- being — n.存在;生命;本质;品格; adj.存在的;现有的;
- fabric — n. 织物;布料;(社会、机构等
You guys aren't seeing the bigger picture.
你们没看明白吗
We compartmentalized our libidos for the good of the group.
我俩将个人肉欲与组织剥离开 是为了组织上好
Oh, you compartmentalized, did you?
剥离了吗 有吗
Then what's been going on with us all year?
那咱俩这一年算是怎么回事
What are you talking about?
你在讲什么啊
I'm talking about the Annie of it all-- The long looks, the stolen glances, The general atmosphere of "Would they, might they?"
我讲的就是你的安妮情怀嘛 含情脉脉的凝视欲说还休的偷瞄 那种似迎还拒 半真半假的情愫
Annie, I think you're reading into some things.
安妮 我觉得你好像自作多情了
Oh, really?
是吗 真的吗
* Something always brings me back to you*
*将离未离 不知何故*
*It never takes too long*
*情牵难远 归心难住*
*No matter what I say or do*
*言行百般 脱逃无处*
*I still feel you here*
*音容犹在 历历可目*
*till the moment I'm gone*
*伊人远去 方始为度*
*You hold me without touch*
*无需碰触 芳心被掳*
*Keep me without chains*
*不用锁链 将我禁锢*
*I never wanted anything so much*
*无意其他 未曾旁顾*
*than to drown in your love*
*心系唯你 爱河浸沐*
*and not feel your rain*
*用情缱绻 痴恋如故*
*Set me free*
*给我自由*
*Leave me be*
*对我放手*
*I don't want to fall another moment*
*不期他日 再为情缚*
*into your gravity*
*难以自拔 漫漫情路*
Oh, give me a break.
少在这文艺了
I mean, you could do the same thing with Pierce and Abed.
这事儿套在皮尔斯和阿布蒂身上也一样
* Something always brings me back to you*
*将离未离 不知何故*
*It never takes too long*
*情牵难远 归心难住*
*No matter what I say or do*
*言行百般 脱逃无处*
*I still feel you here*
*音容犹在 历历可目*
*till the moment I'm gone*
*斯人远去 方始为度*
*You hold me without touch*
*无需碰触 我心被掳*
*Keep me without chains*
*不用锁链 将我禁锢*
Yeah, but, Jeff, let's be honest, there's more between you and Annie than there is between me and Pierce.
话虽如此 杰夫 但凭良心说 你跟安妮之间的猫腻 可比我跟皮尔斯之间的多
How dare you? - Abed, it's called chemistry.
你说什么呢 -阿布蒂 这叫来电
- general — adj.一般的,普通的;综合的;大体的; n.一般;将军,上将;常规;
- atmosphere — n. 大气;气氛; 气压;风格;
I have it with everybody.
我跟每个人都挺来电的
Everybody?
每个人吗
I haven't felt any of that chemistry coming my way.
我可没觉得你对我有什么电
I don't know if it's because you're racist or because I intimidate you sexually, but I know it's one of those two.
我可不晓得你是因为种族歧视呢 还是我的气场太御姐了 二者必有其一
Dean-a-ling-a-ling.
院长驾到浪里格朗
I was just heading to judge our belated carnival when I heard you guys having a tiff.
哀家正要赶去参加迟来的狂欢节 正好听到你们在斗嘴
What's the rumpus?
你们在吵什么啊
We were debating how many times per year a man can drop in a study room in a dumb costume with irrelevant news.
我们正在讨论 一个人一年能有多少次 不请自来 独闯自习室 而且服装永远雷人 扯淡十三不靠
Dean-yow!
院长来喵
It's Feline AIDS Awareness Day, folks, so let's whip it in the keister.
同学们 今天是猫科艾滋病宣传日 所以让我们一起挥鞭互抽小屁屁吧
* Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean*
*院 院 原 愿 苑*
*Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean Guys, Greendale's Music Department is flat "Baroque", so we are having a fund-raiser.
*愿 缘 院 长 来* 同学们 格林德尔大学音乐系在演低音 巴洛克风音乐 所以咱们要开始筹款啦
What's Dean got to do with it?
要是院长应该怎么办呢
Why, it's time to Tina "Turner" the clocks ahead.
吉时已到 蒂娜·特纳来调时间咯
Happy Daylight Savings!
夏令日快乐
Deanie, vidi, vici!
院长来 见 胜[凯撒名言]
I came, I saw, I conquered the idea of a free Caesar-Salad bar in the Cafeteria.
所至所见 皆为征服 凯撒沙拉特供吧台 不日将空降校餐厅
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a Dean.
恕我直言 亲爱的 我可不院意
That's right, Greendale Presents "Gone with the Windows,"
没错 格林德尔即将上演 窗世佳人
where we'll celebrate our new energy- conscious windows with a cotillion.
以沙龙舞会来庆祝我们新装的 节能窗户
Whoop.
哎呦
- heading — n.标题;(足球)头球;信头; v.用头顶(head的ing形式);
- dumb — adj.哑的,无说话能力的;不说 话的,无声音的;
- whip — n. 鞭子;[无线]鞭状天线;投票指示;(某党)议员领袖; v. 鞭打;鞭笞;〈口〉击败; 抽打;
- flat — n. 公寓;单元房;平跟鞋;一套房间; adv. 断然;(尤指贴着另一表面)平直地;直截了当地;低于 标准音高; adj. 水平的;平坦的;平滑的;扁平的; v. 住公寓;合住公寓;
- Daylight — n. 日光;
- celebrate — vt. 庆祝;举行;赞美;祝贺;宣告; vi.庆祝;过节;举行宗教仪式;
Okay.
好吧
Well, I guess we don't see our patterns until they're all laid out in front of us.
看来事儿得总结起来看 才能看出端倪来
Thank you for being so nice about it.
谢谢大家一直以来对我的包容
Oh, Dean. Dean.
院长 院长
Can we please stop fighting?
咱能别吵了吗
We're starting to hurt innocent perverts.
这都伤及无辜了
I don't want to stop.
我才不要停
We're airing out all this dirty laundry .
咱得把丑话都说开了
After that, we'll stop fighting forever.
说完了 咱以后就再也不吵了
Am I the only one that remembers our horrible camping trip?
难道大家都不记得了吗 那次悲催的野营之旅
It's "Suh-mores." It's not "S'mores."
这叫 烤棉花糖 不是 烤棉
I just found out about it.
我刚想起来
It's pronounced "S'mores."
就叫 烤棉
Yeah, it's a contraction of "Some mores."
是嘛 你那是 烤棉被 的缩写吧
So contract it.
那你缩啊
Stop saying "Suh-mores" Unless you "Can not."
别给哥整全称 莫非你不会念吗
Guys!
行了
We need to stop fighting.
不能吵下去了
No, we don't.
当然要继续
It's good that we're finally getting all this out there.
终于把丑话说开了 多好
After this, we'll stop fighting.
这次吵完 一了百了
That's what we said when we were painting Shirley's nursery .
上次就这么说 给雪瑞的育婴房刷漆那次
You were being racist.
你搞种族歧视
Hey, when I'm being racist, you'll know.
爷要真打算歧视 才不止这个力度
Guys, let's not repeat the events of caesar salad day.
行了 别又重蹈凯撒沙拉日的覆辙
Troy, your nose is bleeding.
特洛伊 你鼻子流血了
Abed, stop being meta.
阿布蒂 以后别含沙射影
Why do you always have to take whatever happens to us and shove it up its own ass?
出点事就算了 你每次还借机教育我们 你究竟是图啥
He's not being meta.
他这不是含沙射影
He's just pointing out what none of us want to acknowledge-- It's all of us.
只是摆出了一个咱们都不想承认的事实 大家都难辞其咎
- laundry — n.洗衣店,洗衣房;要洗的衣服;洗熨;洗好的衣服;
- contract — vi.收缩;感染;订约; vt.感染;订约; 使缩短; n.合同;婚约;
- Unless — conj.除非,如果不; prep.除…之外;
- nursery — n.苗圃;托儿所;温床;
- salad — n. (生吃的)蔬菜色拉;(拌有肉、鱼、奶酪等的)混合色拉;
This group is toxic.
这个小组不和谐
We fight about fighting about fighting.
吵来吵去 无休无止
We're sick. - I hate us!
受够了 -我恨大家
Well, what do we do now?
现在怎么办
Well, we could do what we always do-- Storm out in a huff and say that the group is breaking up.
还是照旧呗 众人拂袖而去 宣布小组解散
Troy, pass me that paintbrush, please.
特洛伊 把画刷递给我
Does anybody have any iodine?
谁有碘酒
How many vents are you gonna crawl out of this year?
通风管道你还没爬够是吗
That's it. We're done.
好了 完事了
Yeah. We're done.
对 确实完了
See you all tomorrow.
各位明天见Uh, you guys, wait. I want to say something. 等等 我想说几句
You don't have to save us with a speech.
你没必要用这个挽留我们
We're not breaking up, so we don't need to get back together.
我们没解散 所以也不用和好
I know I don't have to, but I want to.
我知道没必要 但我想说
Look, we've known each other for almost two years now.
是这样 我们相识也近两年了
And, yeah, in that time, I've given a lot of speeches, but they all have one thing in common.
对 在这期间 我说教无数 但有一点是相通的
They're all different.
那就是内涵各不相同
These drug runners aren't gonna execute pierce because he's racist.
这些运毒的人不可能因为皮尔斯种族歧视 就把他崩了
It's a locomotive that runs on us.
这个火车头带领我们前行
And the only sharks in that water are the emotional ghosts that I like to call fear.
这片水域中唯一的威胁 就是一种心理阴影 我称之为畏惧
Anchovies. Fear.
只有凤尾鱼 畏惧
And the dangers of ingesting mercury.
还有汞摄入过量很悲催滴
Because the real bugs aren't the ones in those beds.
因为真正的害虫不是床上那些
And there's no such thing as a free caesar salad.
根本就没有免费凯撒沙拉这种好事
- crawl — v. 爬;爬行;匍匐行进;(昆虫)爬行; n. 自由泳;爬泳;缓慢的速度;
- given — adj.赠予的;沉溺的;规定 的; prep.考虑到; v.给予(give的过去分词);
- execute — vt.实行;执行;处死;
- emotional — adj.情绪的;易激 动的;感动人的;
And even if there were...
就算有...
The cape still might find a second life on cable .
《暗侠》还是有可能在有线台重生
And I'll tell you why.
理由听我细细说来
That water is a lie!
那片水域就是扯淡
Harrison Ford is irradiating our testicles with microwave satellite transmissions!
哈里森·福特在用卫星微波 辐射咱的睾丸呢
So maybe we are caught in an endless cycle of screwups and hurt feelings, But I choose to believe it's just the universe's way of molding us into some kind of supergroup.
也许 我们总是在悲剧中无限循环 败坏革命友谊 但我认为 这是冥冥之中自有天注定 要将我们打造成无敌至尊组合
Like the traveling wilburys.
就跟漂泊组合一样
Yes, Troy, like the traveling wilburys of pain- - Prepared for any insane adventure life throws our way.
对 特洛伊 就像是痛苦版的漂泊组合 操蛋生活浑不怕 笑脸相迎最潇洒
And I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to every one of them.
你们怎么想我不清楚 我可是对它充满了期待
Oh, Jeffrey.
杰夫瑞
Oh, Jeff.
杰夫
Jeffrey, Jeffrey.
杰夫瑞 杰夫瑞
Well, I guess we can get through anything.
看来咱们是坚不可摧了
So it's probably okay if you and britta want to keep, you know, hooking up.
所以就算你和布雷塔 想继续瞎搞搞 也没啥了
I don't mind it so much. - I'm cool with it.
我不介意 -我也无所谓
God cares. - Whatever.
我主在上 -随便了
Have fun tonight.
晚上尽兴哈
So...
怎么说
I guess we don't have to keep sneaking around anymore.
看来我们不用搞地下情了
Yeah, I guess not.
看来是这样
You want to stop doing this?
我们就此收手吧
Yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
好 好 -好
It's not you, it's me. - It's you.
不是你的原因 怨我 -就怨你
Hey, guys.
熊弟们
Hey, guys. Ooh.
熊弟们
Hey, you guys remember the time-- Those guys don't care who they hurt, do they?
熊弟们 还记得那次... 那帮人压根就没心没肺有木有
You know I still don't even know if I'm in the group?
到现在哥都不知道自己算不算小组成员
- cable — n. 电缆;缆索;绞线;锚索; v. 打电报;通过海底电缆发(电报);敷设电缆;(用锚链,缆索等)系住;
- satellite — n.卫星;人造卫星;随从;卫星国家;
- endless — adj.无止境的;连续的;环状的;漫无目的的;
- cycle — n. 循环;自行车;摩托车;整套; v. 骑自行车;骑自行车旅行;
You and I have had some pretty good times, huh?
咱俩倒是有一段甜蜜往事哈
What a year.
美好的一年
Hey, everybody.
大家好
Can I help you with anything? I care about you guys.
要帮忙吗 人家很关心你们的哟
Shut up, dean. You dress in stupid outfits.
闭嘴 院长 你穿得跟傻逼一样
Well, you have a right to your opinion, So I'll just leave.
你怎么说是你的自由 我还是走了算了
You could have been nicer to the dean just then, Jeff.
你没必要对院长那么凶 杰夫
So what? I don't care.
那又怎样 我才不在乎
I just think there maybe could be repercussions, yo.
说不定他会打击报复 哥们
I don't care what you think.
我管你怎么想
I don't care about repercussions.
打击报复哥也不怕
And I don't care about the dean.
院长对哥来说算个毛
Okay.
好吧
Meanwhile , at that same moment, A truck full of toxic waste crashes and spills on the dean, Transforming him into mega-dean!
与此同时 一辆满载有毒废物的卡车飞驰过来溅了院长一身 他因此变身为 巨无霸院长
I don't care about anything.
哥啥都不怕
Wait. I care now! Now I care!
等等 我怕 我怕了
Too late.
晚了
I owe you guys an apology .
我得跟你们道歉
The dean runs our school.
学校归院长管
He's entitled to a modicum of respect .
我们理应尊重他
You're always so mean to him. Why?
你一直对他很过分 究竟为啥
It's embarrassing to admit , but sometimes I felt jealous of his interesting outfits.
说起来很不好意思 我一直嫉妒他的漂亮衣服
Jeffrey, if I didn't know better, I'd say you had a crush on him.
杰夫瑞 要不是我跟你这么熟 就会以为你暗恋他了
I'll never tell!
不可说 不可说
- pretty — adj.漂亮的;可爱的;优美的; adv.相当地;颇; n.漂亮的人;
- Meanwhile — adv.同时,其间; n.其 间,其时;
- apology — n.道歉;谢罪;辩护;勉强的替代物;
- respect — n.尊敬,尊重;方面;敬意; vt.尊敬,尊 重;遵守;
- admit — vt.承认;准许进入;可容纳; vi.承认;容许;
- jealous — adj.妒忌的;猜疑的;唯恐失去的;戒备 的;
- crush — vt.压碎;弄皱,变形;使…挤入; vi.挤;被压碎; n.粉碎;迷恋;压榨;拥挤的人群;