Why does being a librarian make her even hotter?
为什啥作为图书管理员的她魅力有增无减
They're keepers of knowledge.
她们这行掌管着知识殿堂的钥匙
She holds the answers to all of our questions, Like, "Will you marry me,"
我们所有想知道的答案 都在她的手里 比如说嫁给我好吗
and "Why are there still libraries."
还有 新时代怎么还有图书馆
I wanna be a book. She can pick me up.
我真想变成一本书 被她捧在手心里
Flip through my pages.
翻动书页 将我读懂吃透
Make sure nobody drew wieners in me.
保护我不被他人涂鸦Hey, maybe if we're too loud, she'll shush us. 我们大声喧哗吧 她可能会来嘘咱们一声
Okay.
好主意
Books!
书耶
Pretend like you're asleep.
赶紧趴下装睡
Jeff.
杰夫
What do you do when you and your best friend wanna ask the same girl to the Valentine's dance, but neither of you have dibs because you both fell in love with her at first sight?
假设你和自己的好哥们 想邀请同一位女孩共赴情人节舞会 但你俩都没占到先机 因为是同时一见钟情 你会怎么办
Well, I don't believe in dibs or love at first sight or love or best friends or doing things.
我既不相信占先机 也不相信一见钟情 爱情啊友谊啊 活着啊都是浮云
But it's good you brought this to me.
但是有困难找杰夫 这点做得很对
You're gonna have to open your heart one day, Jeff.
你早晚有一天要敞开心扉的 杰夫
What happens if I don't?
我不敞开又会怎么样
I miss the heart opening deadline ?
还怕赶不上 心扉末班车 不成
Valentine's crapentine's.
情人节就是俗人节
Opening my heart is on my list.
等时机成熟 我会敞开心扉的
Pierce ?
皮尔斯
Mm-hmm. - What was that?
干嘛 -你吃的是什么
Gum. - Why aren't you chewing?
口香糖 -那我怎么没见你嚼
Because I'm using my mouth for this dumb conversation.
因为我这张嘴还要用来和你们侃大山
Bye.
回见
- being — n.存在;生命;本质;品格; adj.存在的;现有的;
- librarian — n. 图书管理员;图书馆馆长;
- marry — vt. 嫁;娶;与……结婚; vi.结婚;
- Pretend — vi.假装,伪装,佯装; adj.假装的; vt.假装,伪装,模拟;
- opening — n.开始;机会;通路;空缺的职位; adj.开始的; v.开放(open的ing形式);打开;公开;
- deadline — n. 最后期限;截止日期;
- Pierce — v. 穿透;扎;刺破;穿过; n. 皮尔斯;
- dumb — adj.哑的,无说话 能力的;不说话的,无声音的;
That's my friend Page.
我新朋友佩姬 她挺酷的
She's cool, but...whatever.
只不过...还是算了
She's cute. - Oh, Troy.
靓女一枚 -哦 特洛伊
Before you go barking up that tree, I have to tell you that she might not be interested.
趁着你还没有堕入情网 我要先提醒你 她可能对男的不感兴趣
Why wouldn't she be-- Oh! Is she...
她怎么会不感... 哎呀 她是不是...
A friend of Ellen?
她是 艾伦的朋友 吗
Yes, Annie. But you can say the word.
是的 安妮 大声说出来就行了
Page is a...lesbian.
佩姬是个...拉拉
Pierce, as someone who's been calling me a lesbian for the last year and a half, I'm sure that you don't have anything to say about me being friends with one.
皮尔斯 整整一年半以来 你一直管我叫拉拉 现在我真和一个拉拉做了朋友 想必你没什么意见吧
Nothing off the cuff.
即席发言是没有
What I do have is a prepared statement .
但哥是有备而来 看我照稿宣科
And in summation, good luck...
最后 祝大家身体倍棒
and bon appetit.
吃嘛嘛香
Many, many paragraphs of that were oddly supportive.
说起来有点奇怪 里面很多段合我心意
Wait till you hear the one I have for you.
等下次轮到你 看你还合意不
Okay. I know that wasn't gum.
行了 那明明就不是口香糖
You're right. It was an awesome exit pill .
猜对了 我吃的是 黯然销魂散
Zip! Zop! Zooey!
澎恰恰 澎恰恰
Bye!
拜拜
We gotta do something about Pierce and those pain killers.
我们不能放任皮尔斯吃这么多止疼药
He's recovering from broken legs.
他双腿骨折才刚好
He sure is. Dude can moonwalk!
岂止是好 都玩起太空步了
Now, I'm sure he's almost through his prescription .
虽然我确定他没按处方服药
But scientists are baby boomer.
但科学家们都是潮世代精婴
They invented drugs.
他们发明的药不会有害的
Yeah, they also invented TV.
他们还发明电视来着
Have you seen him control one of those?
你瞧皮尔斯看起电视能自制吗
Intervention. Intervention, intervention.
干预疗法 加入否 加入否
Count me out. - We can't count you out.
我不干 -你怎么能不干呢
He listens to you. - Well, he also listens to the Barenaked Ladies.
他最听你的了 -他还总听 真空裸魅 组合的歌呢
- statement — n.声明;陈述,叙述;报表,清单;
- pill — n.药丸;弹丸,子弹;口服避孕药; vt.把…制成丸剂;使 服用药丸;抢劫,掠夺(古语); vi.做成药丸;服药丸;
- prescription — n. 处方;药方;医生开的药;开处方;
Go get their dumb asses to help you.
去找那些蠢货帮忙吧
Back it up! - Okay, Jeff.
不许侮辱我偶像 -好吧 杰夫
You are clearly in a bad space today.
看得出来你今天心情不好
But Pierce is our friend, and the Barenaked Ladies are triple platinum--are you?
但朋友有难不能不帮 而且我们家 真空裸魅 是三白金组合 你是吗
Why does everyone leap to defend that band so aggressively?
怎么所有人都这么激进地维护这破组合
And how much stuff do we have to go through this year before my friendship stops being questioned?
今年我还要陪你们共患难多少次 才能证明我对你们的真挚情谊
Well, maybe friendship is about going through a lot of stuff, Jeff.
或许真挚友谊 就在于同甘苦共患难吧 杰夫
And maybe BNL has two Billboard Awards to your zero.
而且 真裸 赢过两届公信榜大奖 你没有
Oh, okay. They're--they're BNL now.
这怎么又变成 真裸 了We use shorthand for the Barenaked Ladies. 你们家 真空裸魅 的简称是吧
That's how fundamental they are.
还真是囧囧有神啊
Yeah. - Yeah!
就是了 -怎么样
You know what pierce probably needs more than anything?
你们知道皮尔斯现在最需要什么吗
Some space. Maybe I do too.
私人空间 或许我也是
You know what? Maybe we all need some space to pull the knife out of the back of the most celebrated Canadian alt rock band of the mid-nineties, you selfish , jaded ass!
知道吗 现在我们的当务之急 是找到点空间 抚慰一下90后时期 最负盛名的加拿大另类摇滚乐队 都是因为你出口伤人 你个自私的混球
This...is a fight!
既然你们挑起战端
We...are fighting!
那咱就拼个你死我活
Jeff. Hello!
你好 杰夫
I hear you're fighting with your study group.
我听说你和学习小组闹翻了
Correct . - Now, you won't know this, being American, but tonight Liverpool are playing...
没错 -身为米国佬 你可能不知道 今晚利物浦球队对阵...
Manchester United.
对阵曼联
- leap — n. 跳越;跳跃;跳高;骤变; v. 跳;跳跃;跳越;猛冲;
- band — n. 带;波段;频带;箍; v. 加彩条(或嵌条等); (将价格、收入等)划分档次;
- stuff — n.东西;材料;填充物;素材资料; vt.塞满;填塞;让吃饱; vi.吃得过多;
- fundamental — n. 基础;基本原理;基本规律;根本法则; adj. 十分重大的;根本的;基础的;基本的;
- selfish — adj.自私的;利己主义的;
- Correct — vt.改正;告诫; vi.调整;纠正错误; adj.正确的;恰当的;端正的;
I am a stylish American, professor.
我这个米国佬很赶时髦的
I've been forcing myself to be into soccer since 2004.
从04年起 我就一直逼自己喜欢英式足球
Ah! Then it's destiny.
命中注定我和你啊
God gave you a British friend and a massive TV for a reason .
天赐你宽屏电视和英国球友 就是为了今天
Oh, it's Valentine's day, and even though we're fighting, I did promise the study group I'd go to the dance--
但是今天情人节 虽说我和小组闹翻了 但既然答应过他们去参加舞会...
You promised the study group? Whip , crack !
答应学习小组的事? 没骨气
I'll see you at precisely 6:30, or as the English call it, gravedigger's biscuits.
六点半 不见不散 或者用我们英国人的话说 板上钉钉 一言为定
Okay?
好吗
That moonwalk back there was streets ahead, buddy.
你那太空步已经美名远播了 老兄
Hey, thanks, buddy.
多谢夸奖
Hey, Pierce! - Hey, it's you!
皮尔斯 是我啊 -是你
Yeah. The tiny man you see when you take enough pills.
对啦 磕多了药你就会看到我这个迷你小人
We have a good time, don't we, Pierce?
咱们玩得很嗨 是不是 皮尔斯
I ain't hurtin'. - And you wanna keep this going, right, 'cause... I'm sure you've noticed the prescription is almost done.
倒是没被毒死 -你必然想保持下去 对吧 因为我确信你已经感觉到 药效散得差不多了
Ah. Ha. I don't think the doctor-- Doctor, you know, I know he won't-- Pierce, if doctors are so smart, why are there millions of 'em?
我想医生没有 要知道 那可是医生 他不会... 皮尔斯 要是医生都这么靠谱 世界上为啥还有漫山遍野的大夫
Look in your hand.
看看你的掌心
It's Valentine's, buddy.
这是情人节专用药 伙计
Be mine .
从了俺吧
Mariah, my name is Abed Nadir.
玛莉亚 我叫阿布蒂·纳德尔
My associate Troy Barnes.
我的伙计特洛伊·巴恩斯
Charmed, I'm sure.
我帅故我在
- massive — adj.大量的;巨大的,厚重的;魁伟的;
- reason — n.理由;理性;动机; vi.推论;劝说; vt.说服;推论; 辩论;
- Whip — n. 鞭子;[无线]鞭状天线;投票指示;(某党)议员领袖; v. 鞭打;鞭笞;〈口〉击败;抽打;
- crack — vt.使破裂;打开;变声; vi.破裂;爆裂; n.裂缝;声变;噼啪声; adj.最好的;高明的;
- mine — n.矿,矿藏; 矿山,矿井;地雷,水雷; vt.开采,采掘;在…布雷; vi.开矿,采矿;埋设地雷; pron.我的;
- associate — vi. 交往;结交; n.同事,伙伴;关联的事物; vt.联想;使联合;使发生联系; adj.副的;联合的;
Are you the guys that keep staring at me and intermittently yelling out, "Books"?
你们是不是老盯着我看 还不时的大喊 书耶
The very same. We are both interested in taking you to the Valentine's Dance, But we are also best friends with each other.
没错 我们二人均想 邀请你共赴情人节舞会 但是我们又是彼此的好哥们
It is of utmost importance we protect that friendship from the stresses of courting you, so we're trying to be as direct and aboveboard about this as possible.
最重要的是为了不会因为竞相追求你 而破坏我俩之间的友情 我们会尽量维持这场求爱战 保证公平公正公开
Will you go to the dance with one of us, and if so, which one?
你会跟我们中的某一个去舞会吗 如果会 你选哪一个
We need to get something straight first.
咱们先把这件事理清楚
This is the cutest thing that's ever happened to me.
这是我此生经历过的最美妙的事情
But...I don't know either one of you.
但是 你俩我一个都不认识
Give us a moment.
失陪一下
Dude, I need to eat those tacos.
我真的要吃这些玉米饼
New proposal : get to know us at the dance and decide there which of us you'd like to see again.
新提议 我们舞会时见面互相了解一下 然后当场选出你还想再见面的人
Okay. Deal .
好的 没问题
Nice.
很好
What's in the briefcase ?
公文包里装的什么东西
Oh. Tacos.
玉米饼
You want one?
你想来一个吗
No.
不了
Great. We really wanted them.
太好了 我们真的少不了它们
Yeah. We're gonna eat them.
没错 我们还要吃的
So like...would you change clothes in front of her?
那么 你会在她面前换衣服吗
Annie, I know your lack of world experience creates curiosity , but questions like that can make you seem a little bit homophobic.
安妮 我知道你涉世不深 所以充满好奇 但是问这种问题 会显得你有点厌恶同性恋
It's homophobic to ask questions?
问问题就是厌恶了吗
- utmost — n.极限;最大可能; adj.极度的;最远的;
- proposal — n.提议,建议;求婚;
- Deal — vt.处理;给予;分 配;发牌; vi.处理;讨论;对待;做生意; n.交易;(美)政策;待遇;份量;
- briefcase — n. 公文包;手提包;
- curiosity — n.好奇,好奇心;珍品,古董,古玩;
If you have to ask if it's homophobic to ask questions, Haven't you already answered your own question?
你都问出这个问题了 不是此地无银三百两吗
Have I?
真的吗
Don't know. Not a homophobe.
别问我 我又不厌恶同性恋
Oh. There's Page.
佩吉在那边
Should I ask her 500 questions about being a lesbian?
我是该孜孜不倦的问她当拉拉的感受呢
Or should I just treat her like a normal person?
还是就把她当普通人一样对待呢
That's a question you can ask.
这才是你该问的问题
I'm not a lesbian. - Oh!
我不是拉拉 -哦
I'm not either. - Oh.
我也不是 -哦
But it's cool that you're friends with one.
但是有个拉拉朋友还是挺酷的
Page isn't a lesbian.
佩吉不是拉拉
She just likes hanging out with Britta, because it makes her feel cool to have a lesbian friend.
她只是很喜欢跟布雷塔一起玩 因为她觉得有个拉拉朋友挺酷的
But...Britta's not a lesbian.
可是 布雷塔也不是拉拉
She thinks that Page is.
她以为佩吉是拉拉
Guess what, Annie.
你猜怎么着 安妮
Page and I are going to the dance together.
我跟佩吉要结伴一起参加舞会
Hope I stay straight, right?
希望我别被掰弯 是不
Oh, sorry. My friend's a tad homophobic, So I was doing a bit.
抱歉 我朋友稍微有点厌恶同性恋 所以我在努力帮她克服
Pretty exciting first half.
前半场还是很令人振奋的
Yeah, 0-0. Electrifying.
是啊 零比零 真激动人心
Aw. Worried that your six-headed ball and chain will be calling?
心焦的等着你家那个六头母夜叉 打电话过来吗
Fine.
谁说的
That's better, you big slut.
这才对嘛 猛男
It's Chang!
是昌
Chang? Why?
昌 他来干吗
I don't know!
我哪知道
I can hear you guys.
俺都听见啦
What are you doing here, Chang, and how do you know where I live?
昌同学 你来干吗 还有 你咋知道我住这里
I can answer both of those questions by returning your driver's license .
只需还你一本驾照 便可解答尔等所有困惑
There it is!
准; 我就说嘛
- treat — vt.治疗;对待;探讨;视为; vi.探讨;请客;协商; n.请客;款待;
- normal — adj.正常的;正规的,标准的; n.正常;标准;常态;
- Pretty — adj.漂亮的;可爱的;优美的; adv.相当地;颇; n.漂亮的人;
- license — v. 许可;批
Man U. Versus Liverpool!
曼联对利物浦
For god's sake , just let him in.
看在上帝的份上 让他进来吧He's wearing the right colors and everything. 他选对了衣服 站对了阵营
Come in. - Don't mind if I Chang!
进来吧 -别介意哥
Heh heh. Hey, man, check this out.
嘿嘿哈哈 快使用双截棍儿
Ya-haa!
吼呀
Anyway , the thing I was going to show you guys is pretty cool.
总之 刚才哥耍得 还是挺虎虎生风的吧
I'm ignoring you and watching soccer.
我已经无视你的存在 一心只看球
Just sit down, Chang.
老实坐着吧 昌
There's space for three fannies on this sofa.
这沙发足够挤三个屁股了Hey. In England, fanny means vagina, right? 在英国 屁股还有阴道的意思 是吧
In England, everything means vagina.
在英国 所有的东西都有阴道的意思
I'm gonna make it up to you, Winger.
我要和你冰释前嫌 翁格
Even though, like I said, weird place to put a lamp.
但是我依然表示 你家里摆灯的位置也太诡异了
But let me order a pizza.
但请允许我请客订披萨
Ooh, I love pizza!
我超爱披萨
In England we call them Italian fannies.
在英国 我们叫它意式屁萨
I'm hookin' us up!
我们重归于好了吧
Cellie-- - Ah. Go use the landline.
借手机一用 -去打固话去
Landline? Okay, Grandma Bell.
固话 好吧 守旧老奶奶
Star-burns, it's Chang.
星霸 我是昌
Remember that pizza you owe me?
你还记得欠我的那个披萨吧
Well, it's time to pay up.
现在该还债了
Party at Winger's. Tonight.
今晚 翁格家办派对
Yeah, you can tell people.
可以 告诉大家好了
Cool. Cool.
很好 很好
Hey, uh, wingding at Winger's.
嘿 翁格家在办狂欢派对哦
So Mariah, what you get with me is the complete package-- HBO Showtime Starz Starz black HBO, Showtime, Starz, Starz black.
玛莉亚 跟着我 啥电视台你想看什么看什么
Sounds expensive .
听起来好烧钱哦
With all due respect to my friend here, if you go with me, you can expect this on the dance floor.
无意冒犯我的朋友 要是你选择我 你可以在这个舞池上欣赏到所有节目
- Versus — prep.对;与...相对;对抗;
- sake — n.目的;利益;理由;日本米酒;
- Anyway — adv.无论如何,不管怎 样;总之;
- means — n.手段;方法;财产; v.意思是;打算(mean的第三人称单数)[复数means];
- order — n.命 令;顺序;规则;[贸易]定单; vt.命令;整理;定购; vi.命令;定货;
- expensive — adj.昂贵的;花钱的;
Go, go, go, go, go.
加油 加油 加油
Go, go, go, go, go!
二二三 三二三
I feel like everyone's staring.
我觉得所有人都在盯着我们
Not that I care.
我才不在乎呢
Well, of course they're staring.
怎么可能不盯着我们呢
They've probably never seen a straight girl and a lesbian so comfortable together.
他们可能从来都没看到过 一个直女和一个拉拉如此和谐的相处
Exactly.
没错
Those two were talking about us.
他们俩在谈论我们
Well, let's give them something to really talk about.
让我们给他们上点生猛的料吧
Let's do it. - Okay.
来吧 -好吧
Cool music, huh?
音乐很劲爆哈
Oh, nice call, Ref!
黑哨 绝对的黑哨
Bite my banger!
尝尝我的大香肠
Jeff, something's up with your toothbrush, man.
杰夫 你的牙刷好像有点不对劲儿啊
What the hell ? - I had to get cleaned up.
你搞什么 -我得收拾一下自己啊
Why?
为什么
Oh, yeah!
来的正是时候啊
Pizza time!
吃披萨喽
Leonard? - Where are the white women at?
伦纳德你来做甚 -美女们都在哪儿啊
No. There are no white women here, Leonard.
这没有美女 伦纳德
This is not a party!
这也没办派对
Don't tell that to Magnitude.
可别跟大大这么说
Who's Magnitude?
谁是 大大
Come on in.
快进来
What's up? - Looking good, looking good.
怎么样老兄 -不错不错
That's my analysis of the saw movie franchise.
以上就是我对于电锯惊魂系列的分析
That about does it, so I think it's time for you to choose.
时间差不多了 该是你做出选择的时间了
Abed, could you get us some punch ?
阿布蒂 能给我们拿两杯潘趣酒吗
On it.
马上回来
You guys are really cute together.
你们俩真是太可爱了
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
But you know, having to...
但是你知道 我必须
actually choose, I-- Hey. We both agreed to this.
如果让我真选的话 我 不论你选谁都没关系
We're both very comfortable with each other,
我们彼此包容
- respect — n.尊敬,尊重;方面;敬意; vt.尊敬,尊重;遵守;
- course — n.科目;课程;过程;进程;道路;路线,航 向;一道菜; vt.追赶;跑过; vi.指引航线;快跑;
- hell — n.地狱;究竟(作加强语气词);训斥;黑暗势力; vi.过放荡 生活;飞驰; int.该死;见鬼(表示惊奇、烦恼、厌恶、恼怒、失望等);
- analysis — n.分析;分解;验定;
- punch — n. 冲床;重拳击打;用力的捶打;吸引力; v. 拳打;以拳痛击;给…打孔;(用打孔器等)打孔;
so I won't be-- - No. I choose you, Troy.
所以我不会 -不 我选你 特洛伊
Punch.
潘趣酒来了
I, um...
我
She...just... she chose me.
她 刚才 她选了我
Cool. You can have this then.
真不错 你喝这杯吧
Thank you, Mariah. Have a great night.
麻烦你了 玛莉亚 晚安
That's great!
太爽了
Pierce?
皮尔斯
You go straight to hell!
你赶紧给我滚到地狱去
Oh, I'm sorry, Annie.
对不起 是你啊 安妮
I...'ve been-- I don't know.
我一直 我也不知道
I've been going through all these mood swings lately.
我一直在这儿酝酿情绪呢
You understand we care about you, right?
你知道我们都很关心你 对吧
Here's the deal.
是这样的
I am not sharing you with them.
我不想和他们分享你
So before this goes further, you have a choice to make, my friend.
所以在关系深入之前 你得做出抉择 老兄
Ha ha! Look at the lesbians.
快看快看 拉拉
Lesbians!
蕾丝边
Screw you! - Screw you!
滚一边去 -滚一边去
No, no.
不不
I don't care what they say.
我不介意他们指手画脚
Oh, I don't either.
我也不介意
I just wish it wasn't such an issue for them.
我只是希望他们不要大惊小怪
Yeah, but that starts with us.
但我们得从自己做起
It starts...with us.
我们得做个表率
I've never done this before. - Me neither.
我从来都没亲过女人 -我也是
Wait! What?
等等 什么
So...
那么
Curious about one thing.
有一件事情我很好奇
What was wrong with Abed?
阿布蒂到底哪里不好啊
Well, I mean, he did talk about the saw movies for two hours.
他和我讲了整整两个小时的电锯惊魂
Yeah, but there are eight of them, and they're two hours apiece, and the first one did redefine the genre, and--
可是电锯惊魂一共有八部 一部就有俩小时 而且第一部确实开启了惊悚片的新纪元
Troy, I would love to be his friend.
特洛伊 如果和他做朋友我愿意
I know you would. It's incredible .
我知道你肯定愿意 他太不可思议了
- mood — n.情绪,语气;心境;气氛;
- Screw — vt.旋,拧;压榨;强迫; n.螺旋;螺丝钉;吝啬鬼; vi.转动,拧;
- issue — n.问题;流出;期号;发行物; vt.发行,发布;发给;放出,排出; vi.发行;流出;造成…结果;传下;
- Curious — adj.好奇的,有求知欲的;古怪的;爱挑剔的;
But romantically, he's...
但是如果做情侣 他还是有点
You know.
你懂得
I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her!
我讨厌她 我不喜欢她 我烦她 我很她
What happened? - She called you weird!
怎么了 -她竟然说你古怪
I am weird. - Not as weird as her!
我确实很古怪 -那也没她古怪
Who the hell is Nicholas Nickleby?
到底谁是尼古拉斯·尼克贝
She wouldn't shut up about it.
她就不停地讲它
Mm. I know.
我明白了
There's someone out there for us.
天涯何处无芳草啊
Happy valentine's day.
情人节快乐
It is now.
只剩下我们俩了
Ignore her.
别理她
It's weird, but I've never heard of magnitude before tonight.
太奇怪了 我今晚第一次听说大大
He's a one-man party!
他能独撑整个派对啊
You're always busy with your study group.
你一直都和你的那个小圈子混
Well, he's not with them tonight.
今晚他没有和他们在一起
I thought you quit drinking, Duncan.
邓肯 我以为你早就把酒给戒了
False alarm on that one.
谎报军情嘛
I never said I was a lesbian.
我从没说过自己是拉拉
Why didn't you just ask me?
你为什么就不能问一下我呢
Oh, what am I, a homophobe?
那我成什么了 恐同主义者吗
I don't care about people's preferences.
我从不在意别人的性取向
You so care.
你不在意谁在意
You are clearly just hanging out with me because you thought I was gay.
你之所以和我一起总聚在一起 就因为你认为我是同志
So? What were you doing with me?
难道你不也是居心叵测
Hey, what does it matter, you know?
这么在意干嘛
We're both just humans trying to make our way through this crazy world.
我们不过是想 在这疯狂的世界上找一种活法罢了
You're the worst!
你最烂了
What? - And for the record, I never thought you were cool.
什么 -声明一下 我从没觉得你好过
I only thought you were a lesbian.
我只是以为你是女同志
Page is straight.
佩吉是直的
Really?
真的
When she was gay I thought it was really cool of you to make out with her.
但她 是 女同那会 你能为她献身真是好让人感动啊
Thanks, annie.
谢谢你 安妮
- incredible — adj.难以置信的,惊人的;
- Ignore — vt.驳回诉讼;忽视;不理睬;
- quit — vt.离开;放弃;停止;使… 解除; vi.离开;辞职;停止; n.离开;[计]退出; adj.摆脱了…的;已经了结的;
- alarm — n.闹钟;警报,警告器; 惊慌; vt.警告;使惊恐;
Kiss!
亲嘴儿
Annie!
安妮
Oh, thanks, man. Just leave those.
谢谢了 留这儿就行
I'll get them in the morning. - It's okay.
我早上再就收拾 -不要紧
Are you wearing my underwear?
你穿的是我的内裤吗
Oh. I just needed a pair while I did some laundry here.
衣服在这儿洗呢 我就先穿了
I don't have a washing machine.
我没有洗衣机
What the hell?
搞什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, don't get mad, don't get mad!
喂 喂 别生气嘛
I'm homeless, Jeff, okay?
我无家可归了 杰夫
When my wife found out about shirley and me, She kicked me out-- for good this time!
我老婆知道我和雪瑞的事后 就把我赶出来了这次真回不去了
My whole life is in this dishwasher, man!
洗碗机里就是我全部的家当了
Well, some of it's also soaking in your bathtub.
好吧 浴缸里还有一些
So wasted and sleepy.
喝多了好困啊
I could probably just crash here and, you know, I can start looking for a place in the morning.
要不我就在这儿睡吧 早上我再找新地儿
What--you orchestrated this entire party just so you could weasel your way into staying here!
什么 你策划这个聚会 就是为了能偷偷溜进来住吗
You weren't even going to notice.
我会当隐形人的
Hey, jeff, don't kill the messenger, but you have four hermit crabs in your bathroom sink.
杰夫 不要迁怒报信的人 你的浴缸里有四只寄居蟹哦You'll fall in love with them. I named one jeff. 你会喜欢他们的 其中一只叫杰夫
How long did you actually think you were gonna stay here?
你到底想在这里留多久
Just a month. Three...tops.
就一个月 三个 最多
I mean... how long is your lease ?
这房子你打算租多久
Way to go, idiots!
表现的真好 烂螃蟹
All right, everybody out.
大家都出去
I'm not kidding.
我没开玩笑
It's been very interesting getting to know you all much, much better.
能认识这么一堆 从没听说过的人挺好的
Star-burns, Leonard, Magnitude.
星霸 伦纳德 大大
- laundry — n.洗衣店,洗衣房;要洗的衣服;洗熨;洗好的衣服;
- crash — n.撞碎;坠毁;破产;轰隆声;睡觉; vi.摔 碎;坠落;发出隆隆声;(金融企业等)破产; vt.打碎;使坠毁、撞坏;擅自闯入;
- entire — adj.全部的,整个的; 全体的;
- lease — n. 租约;租借矿区;租借合同;租借地; v. 出租(土地);租借(土地);使分经;
Pop, pop Swizzle, scandalous, C Dubb, Tim.
跳啊跳 小酒 丑闻男 C女 蒂姆
Mighty D. Glisten.
小美D 闪光男
Good night, everyone. Faster. Move it.
晚安大家 快点 快走
Thank you.
谢谢你
I hope you found tonight therapeutic, because I would love to pretend that that was my plan.
我希望你今晚能治愈心病 这样毁了我的球赛我还有点安慰
Well, I actually started to have fun until that maniac tried to move in.
其实我玩的还挺开心的 直到那个疯子想住进来
What is it about me that makes broken people flock to me?
可怜的人干嘛都冲着我蜂拥而来
Is it my height?
因为我的身高吗
Do huddled masses mistake me for the statue of liberty ?
这帮可怜的人们以为我是自由女神像吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But being as how you're halfway through your second year at greendale, you may want to either stop resisting or admit that you're actually starting to enjoy it.
但鉴于你在格林戴尔的第二年 已经过去一半我劝你还是 放弃负隅顽抗 或者承认你其实乐在其中了吧
Well, you assume I enjoy it because you think you'd enjoy it.
你觉得我乐在其中 是因为你以为自己乐在其中
That's true. I am very lonely.
这倒没错 我空虚寂寞的很
You want a, uh, nice little taste of what you're missing in a relationship with six nutcases?
你想要体验一下 我们疯癫六人组的特色感情吗
Yeah! - Let's turn on my phone and listen to the 39 messages they left tonight.
好 -让我把手机打开 听听他们今晚给我的39通留言吧
You have no new messages.
您没有新留言
Huh. That's...
这可有点
Since you've got it turned on, why don't you call me a cab and then pay for it?
既然你都开手机了 行个方便给我叫辆出租然后付钱吧
Must have been some kind of trouble.
肯定是出什么问题了
- flock — v. 聚集;群集;蜂拥; n. (羊或鸟)群;(尤指同类人的)一大群;
- statue — n. 雕像;塑像;铸像; v. 用雕像 装饰;
- liberty — n.自由;许可;冒失;
- admit — vt.承认;准许进入;可容纳; vi.承认;容许;
- assume — vt.承担;假 定;采取;呈现;僭取;篡夺;夺取;擅用;侵占;
- missing — adj.失踪的;缺少的; v.错过(miss的ing形式);想念;漏 掉;
- relationship — n.关系;关联;
What a relief that would be.
那你就省心了
Tell you what, if you need me, I'm gonna be waiting for my cab down here.
告诉你 如果你要找我 我就躺在这儿等我的出租车哦
Having a special nap.
小小的睡一觉
Thanks, bro. I'll be gone in the morning.
谢谢了兄弟 我早上就走
Yeah. Whatever.
好 随便吧
Okay. Maybe I stay a while.
那我就再留一阵子
Thirsty . - don't push it.
我渴 -别得寸进尺
All right...
好吧
It might not shock you guys to hear the real reason we fight today.
说出今晚吵架的真正原因 大概你们也不会惊讶吧
It wasn't about the Bare Naked Ladies Although I do have some honors and all dishes there.
倒不是因为真空裸魅 虽然我对她们确是有点意见
Caring about a person can be scary, caring about six people can be a horrifying, embarrassing nightmare .
关心一个人都会心惊胆战 关心六个人就如同噩梦一场
at least for me.
至少我是
But if I can't say it today, when can I say it?
如果我今天不说出口 还能等到何时呢
I love you guys.
我爱你们大家
Oh and Pierce, take it from an expert , these nutchos has a right up side of your heart.
还有皮尔斯 听我一句话 这些疯子们理应进驻你心中
Let them in.
打开心门吧
Before it's too late.
趁时机未晚
Happy valentine's day.
情人节快乐
Be Mine? - Right! Yes!
做我的情人 -对了
Love You. - amazing!
爱你 -真棒
You're Cute?
你很美
No, wait.
不对 等等
Kiss me. - There has got to be a way to make money off of this!
吻我 -就凭你这本事 我们肯定赚钱
I've been cheating.
我偷看了
No. It says Email Me.
猜错了 是 给我邮件
- relief — n.救济;减轻,解除;安慰;浮雕;
- Thirsty — adj.口渴的,口干的;渴望的,热望的;
- Bare — adj.空的; 赤裸的,无遮蔽的; vt.露出,使赤裸;
- Naked — adj.裸体的;无装饰的;无证据的;直率的;
- nightmare — n. 恶梦;梦魇般的经历; adj.可怕的;噩梦似的;
- expert — adj.熟练的;内行的;老练的; n.专家;行家;能手; vt.当 专家;在…中当行家;