Agnes, cancel my appointments.
安格斯 取消我的预约
What appointments?
你什么时候有过预约
Wishful thinking .
人家假象一下嘛
It's called alternative energy, The key to a brighter tomorrow.
这叫做替代能源 开启光明未来的钥匙
Notice all the animals wearing sunglasses.
注意动物都戴了墨镜
Because it's a brighter tomorrow.
因为未来相当光明
Yeah.
没错
My boys are in elementary school.
我家孩子上小学
They don't make nearly as many dioramas as we do.
他们做立体模型都没有咱们做得多
The whole environmental club is making them for green week.
环保社团倾巢出动做的 献给 绿色周
And this afternoon in the cafeteria, we're having a bio-diorama-rama.
今天下午在食堂 我们要举行生物立体模型展
I heard one kid made a diorama about a world without dioramas.
我听说一个小孩制作了 一个平面世界的立体模型
It's still cool if I sleep at your place tonight, right?
今晚还去你那睡 没问题吧
Totally. Hey, since we're both done with classes,
绝对没问题 既然咱俩课都修完了
we can start the sleepover now. - Let's get in our pajamas
我们可以搞通宵派对 -我们穿睡衣
and build a blanket fort. - Let's do it.
搭一个毯子城堡吧 -就这么定了
A blanket fort. Wow!
毯子城堡 厉害
You can come hang out in it with us later if you want.
如果你们愿意 一会儿可以来城堡里面一起玩
Uh, thanks, but I think I'll find something
谢了 但是我还是找点
more grown-up to do. - Hmm. Okay.
成年人活动吧 -好吧
Enjoy eating fiber and watching The Mentalist.
祝你粗纤维配《超感神探》愉快
Britta, that wasn't nice.
布雷塔 刚刚那样可不友善
I'm sorry, Shirley, but who wants to hang out in a blanket fort with grown men in tiny underoos?
抱歉 雪瑞 可是谁想和一群穿着紧身 卡通睡衣的大男人在毯子城堡混在一起
Hello! So... Jeffrey, I was just looking over your class schedule .
大家好 杰夫瑞 我在查看你的课程时间表
Why? - Uh...
为什么 -那个...
- cancel — v. 取消;撤销;终止;废除(具有法律效力的协议); n. 取消;删略;[数](相)约;盖销;
- thinking — adj.思 考的;思想的;有理性的;好思考的; n.思考;思想;想法;意见;见解; v.思考(think的现在分词);
- alternative — adj.供选择的;选择性的;交替的; n.二中择一;供替代的选择;
- elementary — adj.基本的;初 级的;[化学]元素的;
- blanket — n. 毯子;毛毯;厚层;厚的覆盖层; adj. 包括所有情形(或人员)的;总括的;综 合的; v. 以厚层覆盖;
- schedule — v. 安排;预定;为…安排时间;将…列入; n. 日程安排;明细表;工作计划; (电视或广播)节目表;
Maybe it was a random spot-check.
也许是随机性抽查
Maybe it was a specific spot-check.
也许是针对性抽查
Maybe I'm making a scrapbook.
也许我是在做剪贴簿
The point is you will not be receiving credit for your independent study: Conspiracy theories in U.S. History.
问题在于 你的自学内容是不能计入学分 美国历史的阴谋理论
What? Why not?
什么 为什么不行
Because the class doesn't exist.
因为那门课根本就不存在
And neither does the teacher-- Professor Professorson?
这位老师也不存在 叫兽森教授
What? That's his name!
有什么不妥 那就是他名字啊
Oh... - It's dutch.
拜托 -那是荷兰语
I think it means professor. - I think it means poppycock.
估计是教授的意思吧 -叫兽你个孔雀毛
The ultimate Jeff Winger blow-off class: The one that doesn't exist.
杰夫·翁格的终极偷懒课 无中生有课
Now I have to audit an entire system for shenanigans, Which means... bye-bye weekends.
现在我要对整个系统进行排查 以防这种诡计也就意味着...周末泡汤了
Bye-bye writing at starbucks till a certain persian barista asks me about my novel .
也别想喝喝咖啡码码字了 坐等波斯服务生搭讪都没戏了
God, Jeff!
老天 杰夫
It's one thing to blow off regular classes, but this devalues all the credits I work very hard for.
在普通课上偷偷懒也就忍了 但你这样让辛苦赚学分的我情何以堪啊
Mm-hmm. - Can I defend myself and say this is nuts?
是啊 -我能为自己辩护 说这根本就是胡扯吗
I've been meeting with this professor in his office every wednesday all semester .
这个学期我每周三 都在他办公室和他会面
- random — adj.[数]随机的;任意的;胡乱的; n.随意; adv.胡乱地;
- specific — adj.特殊的,特定的;明确的; 详细的;[药]具有特效的; n.特性;细节;特效药;
- credit — n.信用,信誉;[金融]贷款;学分;信任;声望; vt.相 信,信任;把…归给,归功于;赞颂;
- independent — adj. 独立的;自主的;自治的;不相干的人所做的(或提 供的); n. 无党派议员(或候选人等);
- means — n.手段;方法;财产; v.意思是;打算(mean的第三人称单数) [复数means];
- ultimate — adj.最终的;极限的;根本的; n.终极;根本;基本原则;
- entire — adj.全部的,整个 的;全体的;
- system — n.制度,体制;系统;方法;
- writing — n.书写;作品;著作;[法]笔迹; v.书写(write的ing 形式);
- novel — adj.新奇的;异常的; n.小说;
Professor Professorson.
叫兽森教授
Yes! - Really?
是啊 -不是吧你
You're gonna commit to this?
你要坚持这种说法吗
Commit to what--reality?
坚持什么 事实吗
Okay, then, please... lead me
好吧 请你带路
to Professor Professorson. - Gladly.
去找叫兽森教授 -很乐意
This I gotta see. - I have always dreamt of playing charades with you, Jeffrey-- Just not like this, not on dry land.
我得跟去瞧瞧 -我经常梦见 和你玩猜字游戏 杰夫瑞 不过梦里可比这湿意多了
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Oh, man!
老天啊
You thinking what I'm thinking?
你想的跟我一样吗
We're too big for this, aren't we?
一把年纪玩这个不合适了?
Yeah.
是啊
But if we went two pillows higher in the corner, we could vault the ceiling...
但如果我们在角落再搭高两个枕头 我们就可以加高顶棚
Bump up the square footage.
增加建筑面积
Make this a blanket fort for men.
就成了熟男城堡了
Well, here we are.
好了 到了
Professor Professorson's office.
叫兽森教授的办公室
I don't know what's goin' on.
我不知道怎么回事
You guys have to believe me.
你们得相信我
I have spent a whole year studying conspiracy theories with professor professorson right here!
我和叫兽森教授在这里 学了整整一年的阴谋理论
Wait! Of course !
等等 我明白了
Conspiracy theories.
阴谋理论
This is a test.
这是考试
He's teaching me about real conspiracies by erasing his existence !
他通过掩盖他的存在 教我真正的阴谋
Oh, my god. Do you know what this means?
我的天啊 你知道这意味这什么吗
That's how stupid Jeff thinks other people are.
杰夫把咱都当2B铅笔了
I always knew you were lazy, but I didn't realize that you would stoop to such pathetic lies!
一直知道你是个懒蛋 可没想到 你会编造出这么离谱的谎言
One man's lies are another man's truth...
谎言和真理都是相对的
- semester — n.学期;半年;
- commit — vt.犯罪,做错事;把...交托给;指派…作战;使…承担义务;
- Bump — n.肿 块,隆起物;撞击; vi.碰撞,撞击;颠簸而行; vt.碰,撞;颠簸; adv.突然地,猛烈地;
- course — n.科目;课 程;过程;进程;道路;路线,航向;一道菜; vt.追赶;跑过; vi.指引航线;快跑;
- existence — n.存在,实在;生 存,生活;存在物,实在物;
- stoop — vi.弯腰;屈服;堕落; n.弯腰,屈背;屈服; vt.辱没,堕落;俯曲;
Wouldn't you say, jeff?
是这样吧 杰夫
I'm sorry. And who are you?
抱歉 你是谁
I'm Professor Professorson.
我是叫兽森教授
Ha. Wow, you...you really had me going there for a second, professor.
天啊 你差点害我百口莫辩 教授
I thought I was going insane.
我以为我疯了呢
Precisely.
就要这样
An actual conspiracy to round out your education in conspiracies and theories thereof.
真正的阴谋能教你在这门课上 理论联系实际
Your real name... is Professor Professorson?
你的真名叫做...叫兽森教授
My family name is Professorberg, But we changed it when we were fleeing from the nazis.
我姓叫兽博格 但在躲避纳粹追杀时改了姓氏
Oh, I'm so sorry.
好可怜
You've probably never heard of me since I primarily teach night school.
因为我主教夜校 所以你可能没听说过我
My faculty I.D.
我的教师证
Oh, well, I...
这么说
guess I never stuck around late enough to meet you night school professors.
我从没加班到那么晚 也就没见过夜校的教授们
Tv's gotten crazy good, you know.
晚上电视节目超给力的
I have to take this.
我要接个电话
Thank you for indulging me, dean.
感谢你的宽容 院长
Jeff, read chapters 10 through 12 of Douglas and see you next week.
杰夫 阅读《道格拉斯》第十到第十二章 我们下周再见
That is...
前提是...
if I still exist.
我还存在于世
See you, professor.
再见 教授
Sorry to doubt you, Jeffrey.
抱歉怀疑了你 杰夫瑞
More importantly, out with this audit, back to chapter one of time desk: The chronicles of dean dangerous.
更重要的是 取消这次排查 我又能回到《时光桌》第一章 邪恶院长传奇
That is gonna be the worst book I'll ever read cover to cover.
我一定要看看这本书烂到啥地界
I'm a terrible friend.
我真是个糟糕的朋友
I accused you of being a lying cheat .
我居然指责你是骗子
- primarily — adv.首先;主要地,根本上;
- faculty — n.科,系;能力;全体教员;
- chapter — n.章,回;(俱乐 部、协会等的)分会;人生或历史上的重要时期; vt.把…分成章节;
- terrible — adj.可怕的;很糟的;令人讨 厌的; adv.很,非常;
Can you ever forgive me? - Sure.
你会原谅我么 -当然
Here's the thing, though.
不过还有一件事
I've never seen that guy in my life!
那人我根本不认识
What? That wasn't Professor Professorson?
什么 难道他不是叫兽森教授吗
There is no Professor Professorson!
根本就没有叫兽森教授这个人
I made him up! I forged a form with a phony teacher and class for a free credit!
我瞎编的 我伪造了表格 编出一个老师来混学分
I knew it!
我就知道
Oh, you lying cheat!
你这个大骗子
Wait. Then-- Who was that?
等下 那么 那家伙是谁
I don't know!
我不知道
Wait, what? - I don't know!
等下 你说啥 -我不知道
What should we do?
那我们该怎么办
I think we should grab some lunch.
我认为我们应该去吃午饭了
I'm serious. - so am I.
我是认真的 -我也是
I just saw fat Neil head to the cafeteria with that look in his eye.
我刚看到胖尼尔眼冒绿光 往自助餐厅走去
We got ten minutes to grab the last lima bean .
再慢一点就啥都不剩了
Jeff, you made up a professor, and he just appeared out of thin air.
杰夫 你虚构了一个教授 而他就这么凭空出现了
You're not the least bit curious how that happened?
你就一点都不好奇这是怎么回事吗
My latest theory ? Maybe I'm a god.
我最新的结论是 也许我是个神
I've denied the signs for too long.
我已否认我的神迹太久了
This is so typical .
又来了
You're just gonna blow off what happened.
刚才的事你又要视它如浮云了
Yes, especially when not blowing it off might cost me my free credit.
没错 尤其是如果不视它如浮云 我混来的学分也许就成浮云了
Now, do me a favor.
现在 帮我个忙
Be very un-Annie and blow it off too.
别揪着不放 让它随风飘散吧
Oh, sure. I'll just blow it off.
当然了 我会当它是浮云的
- being — n.存在;生命;本质;品格; adj.存在的;现有的;
- cheat — vt.欺骗;骗取; vi.欺骗;作弊; n.欺骗,作弊; 骗子;
- grab — vt.攫取;霸占;将…深深吸引; vi.攫取;夺取; n.攫取;霸占;夺取之物;
- bean — n.豆;嘴峰;毫无价 值的东西; vt.击…的头部;
- curious — adj.好奇的,有求知欲的;古怪的;爱挑剔的;
- theory — n.理论;原理;学 说;推测;
- typical — adj.典型的;特有的;象征性的;
I'll just blow everything off.
神马都是浮云
Heck, I guess I'll just blow off walkin'!
我想走路神马的也是浮云
Okay. - I'll just blow off standing.
好啊 -站立神马的也是浮云
I'm just blowin' everything off!
神马神马的都是浮云
Maybe I'll blow off talking language.
说话神马的也都是浮云
Okay.
随便
Hey, bros, what's the ha...ps...
嘿 哥们 怎么
Sweet fort!
好棒的城堡哦
Can I come inside?
我能进去吗
You could, Pavel...
你可以 帕沃
or...maybe the inside could come to you.
或者 你可以把城堡带回家
How would you characterize the amount of blankets and pillows you have?
你准备贡献出 多少毯子和枕头
A butt load?
一大堆
I get wicked cold, bros, and mad sleepy.
我很怕冷 老兄 而且特嗜睡
If you're here to help me take my diorama to the bio-diorama-rama, I can do it myself.
要是你是来帮我把立体模型 搬去异想天开模型场的话 我自己就够了
Yes. You made that clear in your 11th "I can do it myself" text.
是的 你的十一封短信 已经把 自力更生 诠释得很清楚了
You even work too hard at passive- aggression, You know that?
你怎么装个 不在乎 都那么在乎 你个瓜娃子
Hey, so...
那个 话说
Do you know anything about Greendale's night school?
你了解格林德尔社区大学的夜校吗
Yeah. I'm assuming it's the worst thing you could ever hope to be in...
是的 那地方估计烂毙了 也就比咱们白天来格林德尔
only at night.
稍微好一点
Damn it, Annie. Have you been playing detective ?
该死 安妮 你刚才是在扮少女妙探吗
You are gonna Nancy screw me out of my credit.
你是想让我的学分随风消散吗
Relax . All I did was ask the administration desk if I could borrow a faculty directory.
冷静 我只是问管理处 借了本教员目录
Take a look at this.
快来看看
- characterize — v. 描述;是…的特征;以…为典型;使…具有特点(或最引人注目的特征);
- wicked — adj.邪恶 的;恶劣的;不道德的;顽皮的;
- Damn — vt.谴责;罚…下地狱; vi.谴责; n.一点;诅咒; adj.可恶的; adv.非常; int.讨厌;
- detective — n. 侦探;警探;私人侦探; adj. 侦查(用)的;
- screw — vt.旋,拧;压榨;强迫; n.螺旋;螺 丝钉;吝啬鬼; vi.转动,拧;
- Relax — vi.放松,休息;松懈,松弛;变从容;休养; vt.放松;使休息;使松弛;缓 和;使松懈;
- administration — n. 行政;行政部门;施行;执行;
Is that Professorson?
这是叫兽森教授吗
His real name is Professor Woolley, and he actually does teach night school here.
他的真名是无力教授 而且他还真是在这里教夜校
Why would someone you've never met pretend to be your phony professor?
为什么一个你不认识的人 要假扮成你虚构的教授呢
He was already carrying falsified faculty credentials.
他已经有伪造教师资历的前科
Do you know what this means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
Yes. You are making me do work for my fake conspiracy class!
知道 你要把阴谋论课弄假成真
Exactly. There's a conspiracy here.
没错 这里必然有阴谋
A dark, vast conspiracy that may just go all the way to the top.
一个黑暗 巨大的阴谋 也许会一路向上牵扯到最高层
This is Greendale, Annie.
这里是格林德尔 安妮
If there's a conspiracy, it goes all the way to slightly below the middle.
即使这里有阴谋 能牵扯到中层以下一点点就算不错了
Wait a minute.
等一下
Something's wrong.
不对劲
My car won't start.
我的车发动不起来了
Hold on one second.
等一下
Hello.
喂
Tell your little friend to stop snooping around night school, otherwise, things might get... explosive .
告诉你家小朋友 别再窥探夜校的事情 不然 就等着 爆炸吧
Annie!
安妮
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
还行
Probably didn't need to tackle you.
也许用不着推倒你
Probably not.
貌似是
Looks like someone sent us a message...
貌似有人给我们发送了一个信息
A tiny, thoroughly underwhelming message.
一个微不足道 十分不咋地的消息
I hope you've already laid out your outfit for tomorrow morning...
我希望你已经准备好 明早要用的东西了
Because we're going to night school.
因为我们要去夜校一探究竟
I stole these from my son's house.
我从我儿子家偷来的这些东西
When does a fort stop being a fort?
已经城堡不像城堡了
Hey. As long as it's still made out of blankets...
嘿 只要这堡垒还是用毯子做的
- pretend — vi.假装,伪装,佯装; adj.假装的; vt.假装,伪装,模拟;
- fake — n.假货;骗子;假动作; vt.捏造; 假装…的样子; vi.假装;做假动作; adj.伪造的;
- vast — adj.广阔的;巨大的;大量的;巨额的; n.浩瀚;广阔无 垠的空间;
- explosive — n. 炸药;爆炸物; adj. 易爆炸的;可能引起爆炸的;易爆发的;可能引起冲动的;
- tackle — v. 处理;阻截;与某人交涉;向某人提起(问题或困难情况); n. 用具;阻截;阻截铲球;阻截队员;
Right?
就行 对吧
These'll be perfect for the Pierce's mom memorial tunnel .
就当是纪念皮尔斯的妈妈吧
So,this is a night school but where is professor Woolley'class?
话说 这是夜校 但是无力教授的课堂在哪里
How ' bout this one?
这间是吗
No. That's professor Huyck's class-- "History of... something."
不是 那是骇客教授的教室 神马历史课
You can't pronounce it?
你不认识字吗
No. It literally says history of something.
不 这上面就是写的神马历史课
Let me see that.
我看一下
'"Principles of intermediate ?
中庸原理
'"Studyology? Class 101"?
学习科学 初级课堂
Look, this one just says learning with an exclamation point.
看 这一门课干脆学习内容 就是个感叹号
Hello, Professor Professorson.
你好啊 叫兽森教授
Or should I say...Woolley?
或者我应该是叫你 无力
What class are you teaching tonight, Professor?
教授您今儿晚上上什么课啊
Math.
数学
Math? - Uh-huh.
数学吗 -没错
Do you mind if we sit in?
你不介意我们也去听听吧
Not at all. Right this way.
当然不 跟我来
So what kind of math do you teach, Professor?
您教的是哪方面的数学呢
Well, you know, math.
数学就是数学嘛
Uh...numbers.
摆弄摆弄数字啊
Pi.
算算圆周率啊
New math. Uh...
研究研究新型数学啊
Get him!
快抓住他
He went into that blanket fort!
他钻到毯子城堡里面去了
I think he went this way!
我想他是朝这边遛了
Do you see him? - Oh, sorry.
你看见他了吗 -哦 对不起啊
Troy! Abed! - Hey, guys.
特洛伊 阿布蒂 -嘿 伙计们
Welcome to fluffy town.
欢迎来到蓬蓬镇
No smoking, no farting, no pillow fighting.
不许抽烟 不许放屁 不许搞枕头大战
We're in a chase ! - That's allowed.
我们正在追捕呢 -这个可以有
There he is!
他在那儿呢
- memorial — n.纪念碑,纪念馆;纪念仪式;纪念物; adj.记忆的;纪念的,追悼的;
- tunnel — n. 地下通道;地 道;隧道;(动物的)洞穴通道; v. 开凿隧道;挖地道;
- pronounce — v. 发音;读(音);正式宣布(或公布、授予 等);
- intermediate — adj. 中间的;中级的;中等的;适合中等程度者的; v. 起调解作用;起媒介作用; n. 中 级学生;
- learning — n.学习;学问; v.学习(learn的现在分词);
- pillow — n.枕头; vt.垫;枕于…;使…靠在; vi.枕 着头;靠在枕上;
- chase — v. 追逐;追求;追赶;追捕; n. 追逐;追赶;追捕;努力获得;
Follow us. - But afterwards, you should really check out our civil rights museum .
跟我来 -不过逮着他之后 你们一定要来我们的人权博物馆来看看
Leonard, back up!
伦纳德 闪开
You shouldn't even be in here, Leonard.
伦纳德你丫根本不应该出现在这
You already have three farting strikes against you.
你已经放过三个响屁了
W--he's getting away!
什么 让他赶紧闪开啊
I know a shortcut. Through the Turkish district.
我知道有条捷径 穿过土耳其特区
Britta?
布雷塔
Go!
快点爬啊
There he is! What the hell 's this?
他在那儿呢 这是嘛玩意儿啊
Latvian independence parade .
拉脱维亚独立游行
Don't look at me. They had the proper permits.
瞪我干嘛 人家有城管授权的
Damn it! We lost him!
可恶 我们追不上他了
Luckily, I sent the diorama car to the chem lab to have the explosive analyzed.
还好我已经把汽车模型送到化学实验室 进行爆炸原因分析了
Isn't that him playing the trejdeksnis?
那个举着响叮当的是不是他啊
Nice try, Woolley!
装挺像嘛
Now, tell us everything.
坦白从宽 抗拒从严
Tell you?
坦白吗
I'll show you!
我袒露给你看
What is this place?
这是什么鬼地方
This, Annie, is night school.
安妮 这里就是传说中的夜校
Every student, every teacher, every class-- Figments...
所有的学生老师还有课程都在这了 臆想为花
Puffs of hot air...
捏造为云
From the lips of a ghost in the shadow of a unicorn's dream.
独角兽之梦 梦之鬼魅 鬼魅之唇 吞云吐雾 皆为虚无
I made it up. Night school doesn't exist.
我编造了这一切 夜校根本不存在
I used to be a student here at Greendale like you, Jeff, Then one day I invented a fake course to get a free credit.
我和你一样 曾是格林德尔的一名学生 突然有一天我瞎编出一门课来混学分
To keep up the lie, I had to create a fake teacher who needed other fake classes that needed to be filled with other fake students, and so on and so on and so on, "Etchethra!"
为了圆这个谎 我得编出一个假老师 假老师得上其他假课 假课得别的假学生来上 谎越说越大 叮当叮当
Did you just mispronounce et cetera?
你是想说 等等 等等 吗
- civil — adj.公民的;民间的;文职的;有礼貌的;根据民法的;
- museum — n.博物馆;
- hell — n.地狱;究竟(作加强 语气词);训斥;黑暗势力; vi.过放荡生活;飞驰; int.该死;见鬼(表示惊奇、烦恼、厌恶、恼怒、失望等);
- independence — n.独立性,自立性;自主;
- parade — n. 阅兵;游行;炫耀;检阅; v. 游行;展览;游行庆祝;游 行示威;
- ghost — n.鬼,幽灵; vt.作祟于;替…捉刀;为人代笔; vi.替人代笔;
- create — vt.创造,创作;造成;
My latin class is fake, Jeff...
拉丁文课也是假的 杰夫
Like all my classes, like my life.
我的课 我的人生都是如此
Aren't you listening?
你有在听我说嘛
Yeah, I am.
我在听
And a very familiar feeling is starting to come over me.
一种似曾相识之感向我袭来
I feel like someone is trying to teach me something.
我感觉好像是谁要教我点什么
Jeff, the only thing that's ever been learned in this room is regret!
杰夫 这个房间里 我唯一真正学到的就是悔恨
Would that this desk were a time desk...
如果这张桌子是时光桌
so that I could correct my past mistakes...
那我就能一切重来
Ride dinosaurs...
乘着恐龙
Fight with Jack the ripper.
和开膛手杰克一较高下
Oh, wait a minute. Wait a minute.
慢着慢着
Unicorns? Ghost lips? Time desks?
独角兽 鬼魅之唇 时光桌
Doesn't any of this overly stylized garbage remind you of anyone?
这些老掉牙的垃圾是不是 让你想起了某个人
Everything this guy says is ripped from the sure-to-be-unpublished pages of dean dangerous.
这个人所说简直是照搬 未发表的《邪恶院长传奇》
I don't know what you mean.
我不知道你在说什么
Oh, I think you do.
别装蒜了
By the way, next time you walk someone to your fake lair, don't pass the theater department...
顺便告诉你一声 如果你再撒谎的话 千万别路过戏剧系
Drama professor Sean Garrity.
戏剧教授肖恩·加洛蒂
Thank god. That character was killing me.
谢天谢地 这个角色快折磨死我了
Word of advice: If you ever scrape the Dean's car, don't tell him you're gonna pay him back in acting.
忠告一句 如果你下次划了院长的车 千万说你愿意演戏作偿
On thanksgiving, I'm supposed to crash his family dinner and accuse him of stealing my girlfriend.
感恩节我还得去他的家庭晚宴上捣乱 指责他抢了我马子
- familiar — adj.熟悉的;常见的;亲近的; n.常客;密友;
- learned — adj.博学的;有学问的;学术上的;
- correct — vt.改正;告诫; vi.调整;纠正错误; adj.正确的;恰当的;端正的;
- garbage — n.垃圾;废物;
- remind — vt.提醒;使想起;
- Drama — n. 戏剧;戏剧艺术;戏剧文学;戏剧性事件;
- scrape — n.刮掉;擦痕;困境; 刮擦声; vt.刮;擦伤;挖成; vi.刮掉;刮出刺耳声;
Wow. I guess this did go all the way to the top.
果然把最高层都扯下马了
I'm calling the Dean right now and giving him a piece of my mind!
我现在就给院长打电话 让他领教一下铁齿铜牙安晓妮
No, wait.
不 等一下
Garrity...
加洛蒂
Does the theater department have any of those prop guns that fire blanks?
戏剧系是不是有几把道具枪 能唬唬人?
Of course. We just did a modern retelling of Macbeth set in Gangland Chicago.
当然有 我们刚刚重排过现代版的麦克白 背景是芝加哥黑帮
Oh. Fresh take.
有新意
And you think I'm lazy.
比我还懒呢
Prop guns?
道具枪
Jeff...what do you have in mind?
杰夫 你要干嘛
A little demonstration for the dean on the dangers of trying to educate me.
我要给院长好好上一课 让他知道糊弄我的后果
He doesn't like fake classes?
他不喜欢假课程是吧
Well, he's about to get a real lesson on the fact that Jeff Winger never learns.
我倒要让他用鲜血染红旗帜 杰夫·翁格之死不悔改
Here he comes. Get set.
他来了 各就给位
You wanted to see me?
你想见我吗
Hi, Mr...Professorson.
你好啊 叫兽森先生
His real name is Woolley.
他的真名叫无力
And he's defrauded your school to a tune of dozens of credits per year and nearly twice as many dollars.
他每年都从你的学校里 造假骗取相当可观的学分 更别提没交的学费有多少钱了
Well, that's serious.
这情节也太严重了吧
Fortunately for you, I'm a big believer in second chances.
不过你小子走运了 我一生行善 决定给你第二次机会
I'm not.
我可不会
Hey! Annie!
安妮
Oh, my god, you-- you shot him!
老天爷 你杀了他
Of course I shot him! He was being dishonest.
他满口胡言 留着何用
And if there's one thing Greendale's taught me, it's--
格林德尔唯一教会我的就是...
- crash — n.撞碎;坠毁;破产;轰隆声;睡觉; vi.摔碎;坠落;发出隆隆声;(金融企业等)破产; vt.打碎;使坠毁、 撞坏;擅自闯入;
- accuse — v. 控告;谴责;控诉;
- piece — n.块;件;篇;硬币; vt.修补;接合;凑合;
- educate — vt.教 育;培养;训练; vi.教育;训练;
- tune — n.曲调;和谐;心情; vt.调整;使一致;为…调音; vi.[电子][通信]调谐;协 调;
- Fortunately — adv.幸运地;
Whoa, what the hell? - She had a gun!
搞毛啊 -她有枪
It was a fake gun!
我拿的是假枪
We staged this to get back at you for deceiving us!
我们排了这一出 就为了报复你的欺骗
But you're the deceiver, Jeffrey!
是你骗人在先 杰夫瑞
Yeah? Well, now you're the dead guy.
那怎么地 现在该你陪葬了
Jeff! What are you doing?
杰夫 你干吗
Why do you have a real gun?
哪来的真枪
Why did you shoot the dean?
你为什么冲校长开枪
Well, he shot you! - Not really!
他向你开枪 -没有
He and I were in on this from the start.
这一切都是我们俩策划的
When he found out you were faking a class, he came to me and we cooked up this whole conspiracy thing to illustrate the slippery slope of academic fraud!
他察觉你瞎编了一门课程后 就来找我 我们编了这么一出阴谋戏 想教育你拿学习当儿戏 后果很严重
You know what you actually illustrated, Annie?
可你知道你教会了我什么吗安妮
How to be a crappy friend.
你是个烂朋友
Once it was obvious the dean had orchestrated everything, it was even more obvious the dean was too stupid to orchestrate anything.
当我觉察到校长就是 这一切的始作俑者之时我就知道这么一出戏 他那浆糊脑子可编不出来
So on a hunch, I called him, and we hatched a plan to teach you a lesson or two about friendship.
所以直觉使然 我找到他 我们就偷偷策划了一出戏 来教育你怎么当朋友
But, jeff, I only did it because I love you.
但杰夫 我做这些是因为我爱你
Well, when you love someone, you have to take them as they are.
如果你爱某人 你就应该接受他的全部
People aren't playthings, Annie.
别人可不是你的玩具 安妮
No, they are not.
不 他们不是
- shoot — vt.射击,射中;拍摄;发芽;使爆炸;给…注射; vi.射击;发芽;拍电影; n.射击;摄影;狩猎;急流;
- illustrate — v. 解释;加插图于;给(书等)做图表;表明…真实;
- slippery — adj.滑的;狡猾的;不稳定的;
- slope — n. 斜坡;坡度;坡地;山坡; v. 倾斜;有坡度;悄悄地走;潜行;
- academic — adj.学术的;理论的;学院的; n.大学生,大学教师;学者;
- obvious — adj.明显的;显著的;平淡无奇的;
Look who's talking.
瞧你那嘴脸
After everything you've put me through?
你居然这样对待我
Okay. Where'd you get that gun?
你哪来的枪
There were only three prop guns.
只有三支道具枪
Yeah, well, I live in a terrible neighborhood.
穷街陋巷里找枪还不容易
Annie, put the gun down.
安妮 把枪放下
After we kissed, I waited all summer to see you.
在我们那一吻后 我苦苦等了一个夏天才见到你
You...buried me like a shameful secret.
你却不理我 好像那一吻见不得人一样
What's the matter, Jeff?
你怕什么呢 杰夫
Afraid crazy annie would go crazy for you?
怕疯子安妮会死咬着你不放吗
Well, guess what.
猜怎么着
Annie's got a gun.
安妮拿着枪呢
Annie, just put the gun-- Annie... what have you done?
安妮 快把枪 安妮 你干了什么
If you love Jeff Winger so much, why did you conspire with me against him?
如果你真的可怜杰夫·翁格 干吗和我一起搞这些小动作呢
I don't know!
我不知道
I can't keep track of any of it anymore!
我已经脑袋秀逗跟不上进度了
I just keep teaming up with whoever suggests it!
不管谁来拉我入伙 我都跟他一拨
Glad to hear you admit it.
能听到你承认真好
When I called you to ask you to double-cross Annie, You didn't hesitate for a second.
我问你要不要在安妮背后搞小动作 你可是一点都不迟疑
Do you even understand what a conspiracy is?
你懂什么叫阴谋吗
If you conspire with every person that approaches you, you're not even really conspiring with anyone.
不管是谁找你 你都跟他一伙 到最后你谁都没蒙着
You're just doing random crap.
你这是蒙头苍蝇到处乱撞
I know, I-- I'm sorry! I just-- I just wanna have fun with you guys and...
我知道 我 我对不起你们 我只是 我只是想和你们一起玩I go crazy cooped up in my little office, and... 那小办公室快把我逼疯了
Time travel is really hard to write about!
时间旅行真的很难写If I'm keeping track right, we should be done. 如果我算的没错 该演的都应该演完了
I'll just take these back to the theater department.
我得把这些拿回去还给戏剧部
- whoever — pron.无论谁;任何人; n.《爱谁谁》(电影名);
- admit — vt.承认;准许进入;可容纳; vi.承认;容 许;
- hesitate — v. (对某事)犹豫;顾虑;疑虑;
Police!
警察
Drop your weapons!
把枪放下
Down on the ground! - Don't shoot, officer!
放到地上 -别开枪 警官
Don't shoot, please. They're fake-- Those are prop guns!
别开枪 这都是假 那都是道具枪
I guess it just goes to show you...
这算是给你们上了一课
Prop guns belong backstage.
道具枪只能放在后台
And...scene.
或者演戏的时候用
You have got to be kidding me!
你丫这是搞什么飞机
Professor Garrity called and told me what all of you were up to. Garrity
教授都告诉我了 你们这帮人的小把戏
Made me mad. Guns aren't toys.
真让我生气 枪可不是好玩的
In 100% of all fake gun related shootings, the victim is always the one with the fake gun.
所有那些因假枪引起的枪击案中 受伤或致死的总是那个拿假枪的
Hey, Sean, you got breakfast plans?
肖恩 一起吃早饭呗
I do now.
走吧
So, sean...
肖恩
We're still on for thanksgiving, right?
感恩节计划不变吧
Just talk to your father, Craig.
跟你爹好好谈谈吧 克拉格
Would that this hoodie were a time hoodie.
要是这件帽衫是时光帽衫就好了
Hey, dean, How 'bout that credit?
院长 我那学分怎么办
No!
做梦吧你
Damn it.
真见鬼
I'm not sure what lessons either of us managed to teach each other, But I am proud of Annie.
我都忘了 当初我们教来教去是想说什么了 但我真为安妮而骄傲
She took to deception like Abed took to cougar town.
她擅长搞诡计 就像阿布蒂对《熟女镇》门儿清一样
It's really good.
那是真不错
Especially when she went off script .
尤其是她即兴的那一段
You said to be convincing.
你说要编的可信一点嘛
Check it out, bros.
快看啊弟兄们
You made the front page!
你们登上封面了
You know what this means.
你知道这代表着什么吧
We've gone mainstream.
我们是时尚的弄潮儿
Initiate protocol omega.
启动Omega计划
We've started looting!
掠夺战利品开始
Wanna build a cardboard submarine?
我们来拿硬纸板建潜艇吧
Get out of my brain.
英雄所见略同
Once... - upon...
就在 -很久
a... - time...
很久 -以前
There... - was...
曾经 -有过
a...
等)写剧本; 一个
- victim — n.受害人;牺牲品;牺牲者;
- script — n. 剧本;电影剧本;笔迹;广播(或讲话等)稿; v. 为电影(或戏剧
big... - spaceship.
超级 -飞船
and... - aliens.
还有 -异形
and... - mercenaries.
还有 -佣兵
and? - war.
以及 -战争
and? - betrayal.
有过 -背叛
and? - romance?
还有 -爱情
and? - karate.
还有 -武术
and? -credits.
然后 -荣归故里
the - end.
感谢 -观看
We should write a screenplay together.
我们应该一起写个剧本
Cool. Cool. Cool. Cool.
好啊 好啊好啊