Halloween-- a time of vampires, Hobgoblins, draculas, boogens, and headless mice.
万圣节 一个属于吸血鬼 妖精 德古拉 怪兽和无头老鼠的狂欢节
I'm George Takei.
我是竹井乔治
You know what?
算了
Let's just get to it.
直接进入剧情吧
How is it?
好吃吗
Pretty good taco meat.
玉米卷扮肉还不错
I wonder how the dean scored this sweet spread.
院长从哪儿搞来的好东西
Chef Gaga never reveals her caterer.
雷帝嘎嘎绝密菜谱 恕不外传
And don't try reading my p-p-p-poker face.
你们也别想读懂我的扑克脸
It's military rations from an army surplus store.
我猜是军队剩余品商店的口粮
I didn't read your poker face.
确实没懂你的扑克脸
You left the containers in the garbage .
不过包装还在垃圾箱里呢
Oh, well, um, you guys have fun.
好吧 你们好好玩
I'm gonna--gonna take out the garbage.
我要去处理一下垃圾
Oh, you may also want to adjust your itunes setting .
你最好也去设置一下你的itunes
When it's not playing an endless loop of ABBA's greatest hits, it's playing what I think may be your personal voice memos.
在播放ABBA精选歌曲大循环中 貌似还穿插着您性感的小嗓音
What?
什么
Note to self-- get oil changed, check netflix for that movie where Greg Kinnear...
备忘 把油换掉 去奈特费斯找那部格雷格·金尼尔...
plays a ghost-- no, an angel-- and something called Human Centi--
扮演鬼魂 不 扮天使的电影 还要找一部叫做 《人类...
David beckham. - Hmm.
大卫·贝克汉姆 -是啊
Dragon turtle?
龙龟吗
T-rex.
霸王龙
- Pretty — adj.漂亮的;可爱的;优美的; adv.相当地;颇; n.漂亮的人;
- wonder — n.惊奇;奇迹;惊愕; vi.怀疑;想 知道;惊讶; vt.怀疑;惊奇;对…感到惊讶; adj.奇妙的;非凡的;
- military — adj.军事的;军人的;适于战争的; n.军队;军人;
- surplus — n.剩余;[贸易]顺差;盈余;过剩; adj.剩余的;过剩的;
- garbage — n.垃圾;废物;
- adjust — v. 调整;调节;适应;习惯;
- setting — n.环境;安装;布置;[天]沉落; v.放置;沉没;使…处于某位置(set 的ing形式);
- endless — adj.无止境的;连续的;环状的;漫无目的的;
- loop — n. 循环;回路;环路;圈; v. 使成 环;使绕成圈;成环形移动;
- personal — adj.个人的;身体的;亲自的; n.人事消息栏;人称代名词;
- Dragon — n.龙;凶暴的人,凶恶的人;严厉而有警觉性的女人;
Man, I wonder how much effort you put into being accidentally handsome for a costume every year.
天啊 我在想 你每年花多少功夫选装束 才装出这副不羁帅哥样
Only half the effort you'll be putting into eating and drinking tonight.
我花再多功夫 也比不上您今晚胡吃海喝的时间多
Let me help you, dragon turtle.
我来帮你 龙龟
Guys, Shirley's costume is once again unwittingly ambiguous.
伙计们 雪瑞又装得让人不知所云
I don't know what she's supposed to be, but I do know she's not Miss Piggy.
我不知道她扮成谁 但我知道她不是猪小姐
I repeat-- she is not Miss Piggy.
我重复一遍 她不是猪小姐
You're on your own.
你们自己应付吧
Hello! Guess who I am.
你们好 猜猜我是谁
Um, can't you just say?
你告诉我们不行吗
No.
不行
Pierce , are you okay?
皮尔斯 你还好吧
Huh? What? Huh?
什么 啥 怎么了
Whoa.
天啊
Hey, if you get any more sweaty and puffy, your costume's gonna reach new levels of authenticity.
您要是再来点汗 喘气再给点力 您这装扮可信度绝对就高了
Oh, I don't understand. Shut up.
扯毛呢 你们都闭嘴
He's acting like the impression of him we do behind his back.
他怎么跟我们模仿版的皮尔斯一样
Get away from me!
别缠着我
Oh, man, just when you think it's funny.
靠 高潮刚到就哑火了
Pierce?
皮尔斯
Okay, okay, okay. Ooh.
没事的 没事的
Oh, excuse me.
打扰
I think my friend is really sick.
我的朋友好像病了
I'm not a doctor.
我不是医生
I'm a doctor.
我是医生
Annie! Rich from pottery class.
安妮 我是陶艺课上的里奇
Oh, hey! - Oh, hey.
你好 -你好
Wow, this looks serious. - Yeah.
看起来很严重啊 -是啊
Let's--you know what? Let's get him over here.
我们还是...把他弄到这来
Okay. - Oh, boy.
好了 -天啊
He is just not in very good shape, is he?
他的状况不是很好 是吧
But you look fantastic .
但是你看起来棒极了
- effort — n.努力;成就;
- being — n.存在;生命;本质;品格; adj.存在的;现有的;
- costume — n.服装,装束;戏装, 剧装; vt.给…穿上服装;
- Pierce — v. 穿透;扎;刺破;穿过; n. 皮尔斯;
- impression — n. 印象;影响;效果;感想;
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Look at you with your hood.
看看你的小红帽啊
Get away from those hotties!
离这些美女远点
You're safe now.
你们安全了
But if that thing comes back, I'm gonna need one or both of your phone numbers.
不过那玩意再回来的话 你俩好歹得给我一个电话号码
Yeah, right.
想得美
I don't get it.
想不通
How do you do it?
你怎么把妹的
Well, I am wearing a $6,000 suit , and you spent 3 days making cardboard robot armor.
我穿着6000美刀的西服 而你花了三天做了个纸板机器人盔甲
You're saying they feel sorry for you?
你是打同情牌吗
I'm saying I remind girls less of taking their little brothers to comic-con.
我是说跟我在一起 妞们不会有带弟弟去漫展的感觉
Rich. - More?
里奇 -还有
Put her with the others.
让她和其他人坐一起
102--this may be food poisoning.
102个人 这可能是食物中毒
Rich, what did I tell you?
里奇 我和你说什么来着
To rule out food poisoning. - Yes.
不许说是食物中毒 -是的
But also not to say the words out loud.
也不能大声的说出来
Who wants to walk my plank, huh?
谁想跟咱上船啊
Okay, I'm ruling out food poisoning.
好吧 绝对不是食物中毒
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Guess who I am.
猜猜我是谁
Michelle Kwan?
关颖珊
Wrong.
错
Kristi Yamaguchi?
克丽斯蒂·山口
Peggy Fleming.
我是佩吉·弗莱明
Just been proven racist by the racist-prover.
由我种族定性者亲自鉴定 你俩是种族主义者
Hey, guess who I am.
猜猜我是谁
Drink.
来一口
Have you noticed a weird vibe taking a hold of this party?
你感觉到没有 现场充斥着一种诡异气息
It's like every fifth person is on something seriously hard-core.
感觉有五分之一的人 嗑药嗑狠了
Yeah, I wonder who's holding... the key to your riddle.
我在想...谁能解开你的谜题呢
Where's your costume?
你的机器人装扮呢
Trying something new.
想玩点新鲜的
But our costumes go together, and if you're not in yours, I'm just a guy in a spandex suit and a bike helmet.
可咱俩是一套的 要是你不穿 我就成了一个穿着紧身衣 带单车头盔的白痴
Well, I'm a Sexy Dracula. - You mean vampire.
我是性感的德古拉 -你是说吸血鬼吗
- fantastic — adj.奇异的;空想的;异想天开的;古怪的;极好的,极出色的;不可思议的;不切实际的; n.古怪 的人;
- suit — vt.适合;使适应; n.诉讼;恳求;套装;一套外衣; vi.合适;相称;
- remind — vt.提醒;使想起;
I don't need to know which dracula I am to be a dracula.
你管我是哪个德古拉 反正就是德古拉
Nerd.
呆子
Your symptoms are progressing even faster than everyone else's.
你的症状恶化的比别人快
How much of that taco-meat stuff did you eat, star-burns?
你到底吃了多少玉米饼拌肉啊 星霸
I didn't eat any.
我一块也没吃
My name is Alex!
俺叫亚历克斯
Whatever it is must have transferred through Pierce's bite.
肯定是被皮尔斯咬得感染上这鬼东西了
My god, I think you're right.
天哪 你说的没错
Annie, you make quite the little nurse .
安妮 你扮护士挺不错啊
Thank you, Rich.
谢谢夸奖 里奇
You're quite a banana.
你扮香蕉也挺好
Jeez, why don't you guys just get a roo-- But the only people getting sick are the ones eating what I bought at your surplus store.
老天爷 你俩干脆去开房好了 但只有那些吃了你店里卖的东西的人 才出现了症状
I never said the stuff was delicious , but you can't get sick from it.
那些玩意儿算不上好吃 但是不可能会吃出病来啊
It's nonperishable.
又坏不了的
What about the taco-meat stuff--
那个玉米饼拌肉呢
The classic flavor? - The what?
经典口味的 -什么
The one with the goofy label . - What goofy label "Classified phoenix.
贴着脑残标签的那个 -什么脑残标签 凤凰号绝密材料
If found, repeat key phrase-- Echo , tango, x- ray, nine, nine, seven." 997
如若发现请重复密钥短语 回声 探戈 X射线
Yeah. Sounds delicious.
这标签不脑残么Anyway , it looks like taco meat and-- Hello? 反正看着像玉米饼拌肉 喂
Greendale community college?
格林德尔社区大学吗
- mean — adj.平均的;卑鄙的;低劣的;吝啬的; vt.意味;想要;意欲; n.平均值; vi.用意;
- stuff — n.东西;材料;填 充物;素材资料; vt.塞满;填塞;让吃饱; vi.吃得过多;
- nurse — vt.看护,护理;照顾;培养;给…喂奶; vi.照 料,护理;喂奶;当保姆; n.护士;奶妈,保姆;
- delicious — adj.美味的;可口的;
- classic — n. 名著;优秀的典 范; adj. 最优秀的;第一流的;有代表性的;典型的;
- label — n. 标签;签条;标记;(不恰当的)称谓; v. 贴标签 于;用标签标明;(尤指不公正地)把…称为;
- Echo — vt.反射;重复; vi.随声附和;发出回声; n.回音;效仿;
- Anyway — adv.无论如何,不管怎样;总之;
Speaking.
是的
This is special operations officer Mchenry.
我是特种部队指挥官麦肯瑞
Hi.
你好
I need you to listen to me very carefully.
请听好了
Okay, one hint .
好啦 一个提示
I'm a beloved character from our childhood .
我是咱们童年很喜欢的一个人物
I can't stop seeing it. - I know.
越看越像 -我懂的
Leonard, behave yourself.
伦纳德 放规矩点
I'm a christian woman.
我可是基督徒
Leonard, you better back that pumpkin ass up, or I will make a pie.
把你的南瓜屁股脸挪远一点 不然就把你烤了
Hey, Jeff, it's me, Rich, from pottery class.
嘿 杰夫 是我 里奇 陶艺课上的
'"Doc Potterywood," Remember? 'Cause we were--
陶陶帅大夫 记得吗 因为当时我们
Rich, bigger fish. - yeah.
里奇 讲重点 -对哦
Guys, there's some kind of infection at the party that's making people act weird and bite each other.
伙计们 派对里貌似有某种传染病 会导致人们举止怪异 互相乱咬
We need to coordinate an orderly evacuation without causing unnecessary panic .
我们得合力有组织有秩序地疏散人群 避免引起不必要的恐慌
Holy crap!
我嘞个去
Leonard's a zombie!
伦纳德成僵尸啦
Zombie attack !
僵尸来袭
Never mind.
当我没说
Oh, my god! Ah!
上帝啊
I'm sorry. - Open the door!
对不住了 -开门啊
I've been told we need a little baby quarantine until the army gets here.
有人告诉我 我们需要隔离一下下 等军队来处理
The army?
军队
- community — n.社区;[生态]群落;共同体;团体;
- hint — n. 提示;暗示;迹象;窍门; v. 暗示;透露;示意;
- beloved — adj.心爱的;挚爱的; n.心爱的人;亲爱的教友;
- character — n.性格,品质;特性;角色;[计]字符; vt.印,刻;使具有特征;
- childhood — n.童年时期;幼年时代;
- behave — vi.表现;(机器等)运转;举止端正; (事物)起某种作用; vt.使守规矩;使表现得…;
- pumpkin — n. 南瓜;〈口〉夜郎自大的蠢货;〈俚〉重要人 物;
- coordinate — n. 坐标;(颜色协调的)配套服装; v. 协调;使协调;使相配合;使(身体各部位)动作协调; adj. 同等的;配合的;[语]对等的;[数]坐标的;
- orderly — adj.有秩序的;整齐的;值班的; n.勤务兵;传令兵;护 理员; adv.顺序地;依次地;
- panic — adj. 恐慌的;(恐慌心理)没来由的;过度的;牧人之神的; n. 惊恐;恐慌; 人心惶惶的局面;惶恐不安; v. 惊慌失措;
- Holy — adj.圣洁的,神圣的;至善的; n.神圣的东西; (俚)太棒 了;
- attack — n.攻击;抨击;疾病发作; vt.攻击;抨击;动手干; vi.攻击;腐蚀;
I know, right?
帅吧
They said to wait for six hours.
他们说要等6个小时
Stay strong.
坚持就是胜利
Guys...
伙计们
I hate to be the "We've got company" Guy, but-- Hey, guess who I am.
我不想敲丧钟 不过... 嘿 猜猜我是谁
or don't.
算了
Head to the back!
去后面
Run!
快跑
You punched a lady bee!
你居然揍了个蜂女人
No!
不要啊
Let go of the door, you little bitch!
放我们进来 你这个小贱人
Welcome!
欢迎光临
Oh, thank god you're all right!
感谢上帝你们没事
Whoo! We did it!
我们成功了
Okay, did we lose anybody out there?
好了 我们没落下什么人吧
No. - Is anybody hurt?
没有 -有人受伤吗
No.
没有
Okay, last question, and I know it's a long shot, but did anybody happen to shut off the dean's playlist?
好吧 最后一问 我知道希望渺茫 不过有人把院长的播放菜单给关了没
Two percent milk, eggs, deodorant, puppy chow...
半脱脂奶 鸡蛋 除臭剂 狗粮
Okay, it's a officially a waking nightmare .
好吧 今晚正式成为噩梦一场了
When are the police coming?
警察什么时候来
Help is on the way. - Hello?
正在组织救援 -喂
Help is on the way.
正在组织救援
Hello? - Help is on the way.
喂 -正在组织救援
Flavor Flav was right.
真成《恐怖万圣节》了
It's the end of days.
世界末日来了
It can't be the end of days.
这怎么能是世界末日
It's not 2012 yet.
还没到2012呢
It's not the end of days.
这不是世界末日
There seems to be a rabies-related pathogen affecting the prefrontal cortex of the brain, causing hyper aggression.
貌似是某种类似狂犬病的病菌 侵袭到了大脑的前额叶 导致他们极富攻击性
It could take years for it to take over the world.
要扩散全世界还得好几年呢
How many years? - 1, 1 1/2.
要几年 -一年加半载呗
2012! End of days!
2012果然是世界末日
End of days! End of days!
世界末日 世界末日啊
Good thinking , Jeff-- vertical fold .
杰夫挺有心嘛 竖直叠法
You making fun of me?
你拿我开涮吗
- happen — vi.发生;碰巧;偶然遇到;
- nightmare — n.恶梦;梦魇般的经历; adj.可怕的;噩梦似的;
- thinking — adj.思考的;思想的;有理性的;好思考的; n.思考;思想;想法;意见;见解; v.思考(think的现在分 词);
- vertical — n. 垂直线;垂直位置; adj. 竖的;垂直的;直立的;纵向的;
- fold — v. 折叠;包;可叠平(以便贮存 或携带);裹; n. 褶;褶层;折叠部分;褶痕;
That jacket is worth more than the island you were grown on, Chiquita M.D.
这外套比孕育你的大地母亲 还要值钱 蕉头医生
'"Chiquita M.D."-- I like it.
蕉头医生 我喜欢这名字
Rich, this is a good time to let you know that I hate you.
正好告诉你 我讨厌你 里奇
Shouldn't we be barricading the room?
现在该做点防御工事才对
I don't know. These guys don't seem so-- I will help you.
我也拿不准 那些家伙似乎没那么... 我来搭把手
Wait! Wait!
等一下
Before you barricade us in, I need to ask if anyone has been bitten.
封锁之前 我要问一下有人中招没
You bit, huh? You bit?
咬了没 咬了没
This pathogen is spread through bites, So if anyone has been bitten and you allow us to seal ourselves in here with you,
病原体靠撕咬传播 如果谁被咬了 还任由我们和你锁在一起
You're putting us all in danger.
你就是弃我们的性命于不顾
All right, go ahead.
那好 你继续
Are we really just gonna sit here?
我们就干坐着等吗
The army's gonna be here in six hours.
军队六个小时后就会来了Why six hours? Are they hosting the Oscars? 干嘛要六小时 他们这会在主持奥斯卡吗
Damn .
见鬼了
And the winner for best adapted Oscar burn, Jeff Winger for "Oh, snap ! The man who went there."
奥斯卡最佳倒霉蛋 《翘辫子》中的杰夫·翁格
Those people don't have six hours.
那些人可等不了六个小时
Judging from the temperatures of those infected...
从被感染者的体温来看
Within three hours, they're gonna start suffering from brain damage.
三个小时内 就会出现脑损伤Three hours after that, they're gonna be dead. 再过三个小时 他们就挂了
What? We have to do something for them.
啥 我们得帮帮他们
Do something? For the zombies?
帮毛 你要帮僵尸么
If we lower the temperature of the whole building, would it break the fever and kill the virus ?
如果调低这栋楼内的温度 是不是就会杀死病毒减退高烧呢
It might.
有戏
- allow — vt.允许;给予;认可; vi.容许;考虑;
- seal — n.密封;印章;海豹;封条;标志; vt.密封;盖章; vi.猎海豹;
- Damn — vt.谴责;罚…下地狱; vi.谴责; n.一点;诅咒; adj.可恶的; adv.非常; int.讨厌;
- snap — adv. 突然; v. (使咔嚓)断裂;移到某位置;厉声说;怒气冲冲地说; n. (尤指关上或断裂的声音)啪嗒声;(尤指抢拍的)照 片; abbr. (=systems for nuclear auxiliary power)核辅助动力系统; adj. 匆忙的;仓促的; int. (在“对儿”牌游戏中出现同样的牌时喊的)对儿;
- lower — vt.减弱,减少;放下,降下;贬低; vi.降低;减 弱;跌落; adj.下游的;下级的;下等的;
- virus — n.[病毒]病毒;恶毒;毒害;
I know where the thermostat is--out there on the wall.
我知道调温按钮在哪儿 就在对面墙上
Troy, we have to rise to the occasion like Ripley and kick monster butt in our undies.
特洛伊 我们得拿出雷普利的劲头来 穿着内衣也把他们打得落花流水
I'm not Ripley, Abed.
我不是什么雷普利 阿布蒂
I'm a cool, sexy Dracula.
我是很酷很性感的德古拉
I make love to ladies, and I survive .
我群花丛中走 片叶不沾身
I'm with Troy.
我和特洛伊一队
Guys, those are not zombies.
同志们 这些可不是僵尸
Those are our classmates, and they're sick.
是我们的同学 他们病了
And they can make us sick by biting us.
被他们咬了 我们就惨了
The banana said so. - It's true.
大香蕉都说了 -是的
The incubation only takes minutes.
潜伏期只有几分钟
First, you get a stomachache.
起先 你会觉得肚子痛
Then your skin turns red, followed by cold sweats.
然后皮肤变红 还出冷汗
Muscle spasms, high fever, and then the uncontrollable urge to bite uninfected flesh .
肌肉抽搐 高烧 然后就开始疯狂地想咬正常人
Oh, Jesus.
主啊
And I forgot one symptom .
还有一条
Slurred speech.
口齿不清
Hey, you got bit!
喂 你被咬了
I felt like maybe I was special.
我以为自己是特例
Special? You're not special.
特例毛 你才不特例
I'm special.
我才是特例
I was bit ten minutes ago, and I'm...
十分钟前我就被咬了 可我还
Fine.
好好的
Oh, great.
这下好了
Nobody is special!
都是一路货
Hey, Rich, just so you know, I hate you less now.
里奇 顺便说下 我现在不那么讨厌你了
That's how much I hate your normal self.
你正常的时候我更讨厌你
You have to destroy his brain.
你得摧毁他的大脑
What the hell ?
搞毛
A hamster! - Way to go!
大仓鼠 -快溜
- occasion — n.时机,机会;场合;理由; vt.引起,惹起;
- survive — vt.幸存;生还;幸免于;比...活得长; vi.幸存; 活下来;
- Muscle — n.肌肉;力量; vt.加强;使劲搬动;使劲挤出; vi.使劲行进;
- urge — v. 敦促;催促;力劝;鞭策; n. 冲动;强烈的欲望;
- flesh — n.肉;肉体; vt.喂肉给…;使发胖; vi.长胖;
- symptom — n.[临床]症状;征兆;
- normal — adj.正常的;正规的,标准的; n.正常;标准;常态;
- hell — n.地狱;究竟(作加强语气词);训斥;黑暗 势力; vi.过放荡生活;飞驰; int.该死;见鬼(表示惊奇、烦恼、厌恶、恼怒、失望等);
Run!
快跑
Run! Run!
跑啊 跑啊
Head for the stairs!
都去楼梯那里
What about Annie? - Don't look back!
那安妮怎么办 -别回头看
Why not?
为啥不能
Shirley, oh, god.
雪瑞 天哪
Don't look back!
别回头看
Occupied!
有人了
Oh, this is how I die... as miss Piggy.
我穿成猪小姐就这么翘辫子了
You're not miss Piggy.
你才不是猪小姐
You're Glenda the good witch.
你扮的是好女巫格兰达
Oh! You knew?
你居然知道
Just so you know, I've always loved Peggy Fleming.
顺便说下 我一直很喜欢佩吉·弗莱明
You're not racist.
你没有种族歧视
Oh, cool.
太好了
A dark basement.
昏暗的地下室
I was just thinking we should be doing this in a dark basement.
我刚还想咱就差个昏暗的地下室了
Troy, why did you ditch your costume?
特洛伊 你干嘛把装扮给脱了
Why bring that up now, Abed? We might die down here.
这都离死不远了 你还提这茬干吗
All the more reason to get this ironed out.
所以更要把这个问题搞清楚
You called me a nerd up there. What defines a nerd-- Committing to an awesome halloween costume with your best friend?
刚在上边你说我是呆子 怎样算呆 穿着和你好朋友约定好的装扮 死也不脱吗
Is that what nerds do?
呆子就是这样吗
I don't know, Abed, because I'm not a nerd, Which is why I'm not taking part in this very conversation.
不知道 我又不是呆子 所以我也懒得跟你讨论这个问题
Shh! Nerds.
呆瓜们
Did you hear that?
你们听到了吗
Jeez!
老天爷
It was just a cat.
一只猫而已
Let's keep moving.
继续往前走
Oh! Holy crap!
我靠
What is up with that cat?
这猫什么毛病
Is someone throwing it?
有人在扔猫玩儿呢吧
No!
不
Let's not keep moving, Because there is an insane cat down here.
都别动弹 这猫必然是疯了
Well, what about the zombies?
那僵尸怎么办
Back burner, Troy! This cat has to be dealt with.
你得分清轻重缓急 先把猫搞定
There it is! Grab it!
在那儿呢 抓住它
This should lead upstairs. The thermostat will be-- Enough with the thermostat, Abed.
这里通往楼上 调温计就在 调个毛温度 阿布蒂
This is not pretend play time, save-the-world time.
你当这是植物大战僵尸呢
- ditch — vt.在…上掘沟;把…开入沟里;丢弃; vi.开沟;掘沟; n.沟渠;壕沟;
- reason — n.理由;理性;动机; vi.推 论;劝说; vt.说服;推论;辩论;
- Grab — vt.攫取;霸占;将…深深吸引; vi.攫取;夺取; n.攫取;霸占;夺取之物;
It's quarter past Let's-get-the-hell- out-of-this- building time.
别磨叽了 咱早该离开这鬼地方了
There. There's a window.
那儿 那儿有扇窗子
All right, if we climb that dusty fence, We can hoist each other against he wall And then squeeze through it.
如果我们爬上那个脏兮兮的架子 就可以抵着墙把别人推上去 然后钻过去
I vote we take the door.
还是走门吧
He doesn't want to dirty his suit.
他就是舍不得那身行头
For real?
不是吧
Clothes make the man, troy.
人靠衣装 特洛伊
What the...
我勒个...
That's my jacket!
你穿我外套
My jacket-- you're stretching it!
我的外套 都让你穿垮了
You're stretching it!
都让你穿垮了
Wrong way! Go Back! Go Back! Go! Go!
此路不通 快调头 速度速度
Go. - I'm not going without you!
快走 -我可不会扔下你
Troy, make me proud.
特洛伊 给我挣点脸
Be the first black man to make it to the end.
你要成为首个逃出生天的黑人
Go, go, go, go, go!
快走 快快快
Abed!
阿布蒂
I love you.
我爱你
I know.
我知道
Make it fast.
让我死个痛快吧
No!
不
Troy, be honest.
特洛伊 老实交代
Are you a zombie? I will mace you.
你是僵尸不 我会喷死你的哦
Give me the keys.
钥匙给我
Those people are gonna get brain damage if someone doesn't help 'em.
要是没人帮忙 那些人都会脑损伤
Okay, Troy, there is something called "Chain of command ," So unfortunately-- Are you crazy?
特洛伊 有句话怎么说的 官大一级压死人 所以别指望... 你疯了啊
How are you gonna survive those zombies?
你准备咋逃过那些僵尸
I'm gonna be a nerd.
人至呆则无敌
Better have a plan "B"!
最好准备个后备计划
That's right.
就是这样Prepare to meet the power of imagination . 准备好见证创意的力量吧
All right, I don't know why I thought this would work.
好吧 我真是脑残了居然以为这玩意有用
Hey, get off me!
放开我
- pretend — vi.假装,伪装,佯装; adj.假装的; vt.假装,伪装,模拟;
- squeeze — vt.挤;紧握;勒索; vi.压榨; n.压榨;紧握;拥挤;佣金;
- vote — n.投票,选举;选票;得票数; vt.提议,使投票;投票决定;公认; vi.选举, 投票;
- command — vi.命令,指挥;控制; vt.命令,指挥;控制;远望; n.指挥,控制;命令;司令部;
- imagination — n. 想象;想象力;创造力;想象的事物;
Get off-- you're so strong!
放开 你丫还真壮啊
God, I hate this!
擦 我讨厌这样
Get off!
放开
Stop using your mouth!
禁止用嘴
Hello, zombie Annie.
你好啊 僵尸安妮
What big fists you have...
这一拳挺狠
In your face!
还你漂漂拳
Beam this up, Scotty.
闪开点 斯科蒂
In your face!
还你漂漂拳
Zombie Shirley...
僵尸雪瑞
I don't know what you are, but-- In your face!
我不知道你是啥 但是 还你漂漂拳
Abed, we're friends.
阿布蒂 我们是至交啊
Ah! Abed, no!
阿布蒂 不
Ah, Britta!
布雷塔
Okay, okay.
够了够了
I've been bit, y'all.
我已经被咬过了
Dag. Congrats.
靠 恭喜你们
You did what the zombies do.
你们履行了僵尸的使命
Jeff, still cool as a zombie.
杰夫 当了僵尸还是那么酷
Out of the way! Out of the way!
闪开 闪开
Out of the way!
闪开
You Dean Pelton? - Speaking.
你是迪恩·派尔顿吗 -有话请讲
Wow. Six hours on the dot.
六小时 一秒不差啊
Yeah, well, practice makes perfect.
必须的 熟能生巧了
You the only witness ?
你是唯一的目击者吗
I am.
必须的
All right.
好吧
Hey, we got uninfected in here.
这里还有没被感染的人
How many we talking?
有多少
I think it might be all of 'em.
我看是 全部
All right, scenario "B."
好吧 执行B计划
Repeat, scenario "B."
重复 执行B计划
Let's dose these suckers.
把这些傻蛋解决了
Dose what now?
把啥解决了
So you remember nothing past your decision to be lady gaga?
决定扮成雷帝嘎嘎以后的事儿你都不记得了?
Can't believe that somebody would mass- roofie an entire party.
居然有人敢给一屋子的人下药
I can't believe it wasn't me.
凶手居然不是我
I can't believe I believe you...
我居然信了你
And I don't.
到现在还没缓过来
Want to watch a movie?
想看电影吗
Sure.
好啊
Aliens, cyborgs, or zombies?
外星人 机器人 还是僵尸片
I don't know why, but I'm kind of over zombies.
不知道为啥 我对僵尸有点腻歪Yeah, I don't feel like anything action-heavy. 同感 行动笨重的我没爱
How about something light?
看点轻快的吧
- Beam — n. 梁;光线;平衡木;(电波的)波束; v. 照射;发光;笑容满面;眉开眼笑;
- witness — n.证人;目击者;证 据; vt.目击;证明;为…作证; vi.作证人;
- dose — n.剂量;一剂,一服; vi.服药; vt.给药;给…服药;
- entire — adj. 全部的,整个的;全体的;
You seen Marmaduke?
你看过《大丹麦狗马默杜克》没
And so Troy and Abed went back to the dormitory For a viewing of Marmaduke.
于是特洛伊和阿布蒂 就回寝室去看《大丹麦狗马默杜克》了
I'm George Takei, and if you're name is Kevin, Here's a little freebie for your cell phone.
我是竹井乔治 如果你叫凯文 有点好东西可以放进你手机里
Hi, Kevin can't come to the phone.
你好 凯文没法接电话
He's on a spaceship with me, George Takei.
他和竹井乔治一起在宇宙飞船里
Please leave a message.
请留言
You're welcome Kevins.
不客气 各种凯文
Happy halloween.
万圣节快乐
Voice mail?
语音信箱
Troy! This is chang.
特洛伊 我是昌
There's not much time.
时间紧迫
I don't think we're gonna make it.
我觉得我们要没戏了
Listen, if you survive, Please spread this message for me.
听着 如果你活了下来 请把这消息替我传播出去
Shirley and I totally did it!
我和雪瑞上垒了
Chang, what are you doing?
昌 你在干嘛
Nothing.
没啥
Gotta go!
闪了先
Why did he call me?
为毛偏要打给我啊
- dormitory — n.宿舍,学生宿舍; adj.住宅区的;
- cell — n.细胞;电池;蜂房的巢室;单人小室; vi.住在牢房或