City college has a space simulator.
市立大学有个太空模拟器
We know. Close the door.
我们知道 把门关上
As I was saying...
如我所说
On Monday, city college will be unveiling, The City College Cosmic Pioneer-- Their very own orbital launch simulator.
周一 市立大学将揭晓 市立大学宇宙先锋计划他们自己的轨道发射模拟器
Pretty soon, they will have an astronaut on their brochure, and we will still be bragging about our foosball table.
很快 他们的宣传册上就会有宇航员 而我们呢还在炫耀桌上足球
What do you think happens to enrollment then?
你们说新生入学情况会如何
I don't know about you, gentlemen, But I love my campus , and I don't want to watch it become a city college parking lot.
我不知道你们怎么看 先生们 但是我爱我的校园 我不想眼看着 它变成市立大学的停车场
Well, what can we do?
那我们该怎么办
We can launch our own space simulator.
我们可以发布自己的太空模拟器
Before they simulate their launch on Monday, we simulate a launch this weekend.
在他们周一开发布会以前 我们这周末就要整出一个发布会
We make Greendale, not city college, the first community college to pretend to put a man in space.
咱要抢在市立大学前面 成为首个拥有山寨宇航员的社区大学
Do we even have a simulator?
我们有模拟器吗
We can get one.
拿来主义
In 1980, the county museum had a state-of- the-art space mission simulator sponsored by Kentucky Fried Chicken called the Kentucky Fried Chicken eleven Herbs & Space experience.
1980年 县博物馆 收藏了一个顶级配置的太空模拟器 由肯德基赞助 被称为肯德基秘密太空体验号
Gentlemen...
先生们
- launch — vt.发射(导弹、火箭等);发起,发动;使…下水; vi.开始;下水;起飞; n.发射;发行,投放市场;下 水;汽艇;
- Pretty — adj.漂亮的;可爱的;优美的; adv.相当地;颇; n.漂亮的人;
- campus — n.(大学)校园;大 学,大学生活;校园内的草地;
- community — n.社区;[生态]群落;共同体;团体;
- pretend — vi.假装,伪 装,佯装; adj.假装的; vt.假装,伪装,模拟;
- county — n.郡,县;
- museum — n.博物馆;
- mission — n.使 命,任务;代表团;布道; vt.派遣;向……传教
Greendale's future!
格林德尔的未来
Actually, that photo's from the past.
事实上 这是张老图片
Here's one more current .
这有张近期的照片
It's seen better days.
可真是有年头了
I admit ... It could use a good wash.
我承认 的确需要好好清洗一下
And I've got just the crew to wash it.
而且我找到了最棒的团队来清洗它
Can we stop walking in slo-mo now?
我们能不能别模仿慢镜头走路了
20 more yards.
再走20码就到了
You guys are walking in slo-mo?
你们这是慢镜头的速度
■ ■ ■ ■ You guys are an hour late!
你们晚了一个小时
Abed kept making us redo our walk.
阿布蒂总是让我们重走
I think you know the reason this group has been chosen for this job-- to atone...
我相信你们很清楚 为什么你们被选中来干这苦活 赎罪
for the obscene entry you submitted in the Greendale school-flag contest .
惩罚你们在校旗甄选大赛上 提交那么猥琐的作品
That's right--I know that this isn't a symbol for the crossroads of ideas.
没错 你们别想蒙我 那根本不是象征观念相交
I now know it's a butt.
我现在知道那是一屁股
Yeah, keep snickering.
偷笑吧
Pack yourselves with peanuts and really be satisfied.
剥着花生看笑话很爽吧
But guess what?
你们猜怎么着
This won.
它给选上了
This is now our school flag forever.
这将永久成为我们的校旗
Proud of yourselves?
还感觉很骄傲吗
How do you know it was our design ?
你怎么知道是我们设计的
We submitted it anonymously.
我们可是匿名参赛的
Whoops.
狠吧
One of you actually came forward.
你们当中有人自首
What?
干嘛
Now, somewhere beneath this dirt is Greendale's newest pride .
听好 在这脏兮兮的灰尘背后 是格林德尔新的骄傲
And my hope is that while you scrub it, you will find the school pride in your hearts.
我希望当你们打扫的时候 你们会找到心中那份荣誉感
- current — adj.现在的;流通的,通用的;最近的;草写的; n.(水,气,电)流;趋势;涌流;
- admit — vt.承认;准 许进入;可容纳; vi.承认;容许;
- crew — n.队,组;全体人员,全体船员; vi.一起工作; vt.使当船员;
- reason — n.理由;理性;动机; vi.推论;劝说; vt.说服;推论;辩论;
- entry — n.进入;入口;条目;登记;报关手续;对 土地的侵占;
- contest — n. 比赛;竞赛;竞争; v. 争辩;争取赢得(比赛、选举等);就…提出异议;
- symbol — n. 象征;符号;标志;
- Pack — n.包装;一群;背包;包裹;一副; vt.包装;压紧;捆扎;挑选;塞满; vi.挤;包装货物;被包 装;群集;
- design — vt.设计;计划;构思; n.设计;图案; vi.设计;
- beneath — prep.在…之下; adv.在下方;
- dirt — n.污垢,泥土;灰尘,尘土;下流话;
- pride — n.自豪;骄傲;自尊心; vt.使得意,以…自豪; vi.自豪;
After we clean it, can we go inside?
清扫之后 我们能进去吗
No. That is a job for some upstanding students who are training right now in the simulator simulator.
不行 那是留给好学生的 他们正在模拟模拟器中进行培训
Great job on this.
做的真像啊
Hard to believe I'm not really not really in space.
简直和真的太空模拟器一模一样
I expect this craft to be squeaky clean in time for the pretend launch in front of the press at 3:00.
我希望你们能在3点之前 也就是有媒体出席的发布会前 把这模拟器清扫的一尘不染
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to make this into a butt flag.
现在 我要失陪一下 我要这个做成一面屁股旗
Man, I remember this thing from high school during field trips, we used to sneak inside and get...
天啊 我高中实践课上见过这玩意 我们总是偷偷跑进去 然后做...
to praying.
做祷告
Oh, that's nice.
真不错
We should take a coffee break.
我们去喝杯咖啡休息一下吧
Let's all get coffee, okay?
喝咖啡去 好吗
Where are Troy and Abed?
特洛伊和阿布蒂哪去了
I'm pretty sure they made their way into that thing five seconds after the dean left.
我肯定院长走后五秒钟 他俩就跑进去了
What?
什么
Hmm. It's more beautiful than I ever imagined.
比我想象的还要美
You've never been in it? - My dad never let me.
你没进来过 -老爸不让
He always had grudge against fast-food restaurants.
他对快餐店一直耿耿于怀
They almost wiped out his falafel stand.
把他餐车的生意抢光了
But I memorized every detail of this old girl on the internet.
但是我在网上把她了解得一清二楚
Guys, we can't be in here.
伙计们 我们不该待在这
Then get out.
那你就出去啊
Wow, it's pretty well preserved for something that survived the '80s...
天 保存的真是不错 它可是经历了80年代啊 厉害
And apparently a local transient who liked to collect doll heads.
显然还有个娃娃头怪人 在这里住过
- craft — n. 工艺;船;手艺;飞行器; v. (尤指用手工)精心制作;
- press — vt.压;按;逼迫;紧抱; vi.压;逼;重压; n. 压;按;新闻;出版社;[印刷]印刷机;
- detail — n.细节,详情; vt.详述;选派; vi.画详图;
The '80s.
80年代
Our teen years, right, everybody?
逝去的美好年华 是吧
I feel like I'm underdressed for this.
我觉得我穿的不够正式
I'm gonna get something from the dorm .
我回宿舍换套衣服
Guys, seriously, I have to ask that we all step out of here.
伙计们 说真的 我要你们都从这里出去
Or what, you're gonna tattle on us like you did with the flag?
不然怎样 像校旗那次一样 告发我们吗
I didn't tattle about the flag, but you shouldn't have made it in the first place.
我可没有告发你们 你们根本就不该做出那样的作品
If you love Greendale so much, why don't you marry it?
如果你这么喜欢格林德尔 干脆嫁给它算了
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm a little claustrophobic, that's all.
我有点有闭恐惧症
It's no big deal , as long as I'm standing near a door.
没事 只要我站在门口就没问题
In close situations, I get a little nuts, And I don't know, you know, what's-- No, no, no!
在狭小的空间 我会有些紧张 我也不明白 什么是 不要啊
No!
不要
Hello?
有人吗
Greetings.
大家好
I am systematic android network diode energy rocket system .
我是系统化机器人网络 二极管能量火箭系统
But you may call me "Sanders."
你们可以叫我桑德斯
Sanders. Sanders, this is Pierce Hawthorne.
桑德斯 桑德斯 我叫皮尔斯·霍桑
Can I get this door open, please?
能帮我打开这道门吗
Hey, look for the handle .
嘿 找找门把手
- local — n.[计]局部;当地居民;本地新闻; adj.当地的;局部的;地方性的;乡土的;
- transient — adj. 短暂的;转 瞬即逝的;倏忽的;暂住的; n. 暂住某地的人;过往旅客;临时工;
- dorm — n. 〈美口〉宿舍;
- marry — vt.嫁; 娶;与……结婚; vi.结婚;
- deal — vt.处理;给予;分配;发牌; vi.处理;讨论;对待;做生意; n.交易;(美)政策;待遇; 份量;
- systematic — adj.系统的;体系的;有系统的;[图情]分类的;一贯的,惯常的;
- network — n.网络;广播 网;网状物;
- rocket — vi.飞驰,飞快地移动;迅速增加; n.火箭; vt.用火箭运载;
- system — n.制度,体制;系 统;方法;
- Pierce — v. 穿透;扎;刺破;穿过; n. 皮尔斯;
There's got to be a handle on the door.
门上肯定都有把手的
You don't know that. It was the '80s.
那可不一定 这可是80年代的产物
Everybody who made this was on cocaine.
造这东西的人绝对都嗑药了
We can't be in here.
我们不该在这里
Just as Kentucky fried chicken's secret process seals in the flavor, I'm sealing the cabin's air so you don't explode on your journey .
肯德基配方之奥秘 在于其独特香气 同理 我现在要将车厢封闭 这样你们你们就不会中途被炸飞
What? - What does that mean ?
什么 -这话是什么意思
Please find a seat, strap yourself in, and wait for mission control.
请坐好 扎好安全带 等待地面指挥中心的进一步指示
Okay, we got to find a handle on this door!
好吧 我们必须找到这道门的门把手
Guys, guys, can we just take a mental step backwards and realize we are simply in a Winnebago and we'll be fine.
同志们 咱们能不能冷静下来思考一下 并充分认识到咱们不过是在一辆房车上 多大点儿事
Oh, god!
上帝啊
Please find a seat, strap yourself in, And wait for mission control.
请坐好 扎好安全带 等待地面指挥中心的进一步指示
I'm not strapping myself into a coffin.
我才不要把自己捆在棺材上呢
We got to get out of here! - I hope you found a seat.
我们得离开这里 -我希望你找个座
I want you to be safe.
我希望你能安全
Did you just threaten me?
你是在威胁我吗
Pierce, you're talking to an Atari cartridge.
皮尔斯 你跟一游戏机费啥口舌
Sit down!
快坐下来
This is part of the simulation, right?
这也是模拟体验的一部分 对吧
I don't think this is a simulation.
我想这不是模拟
I think we're being towed.
我觉得咱们正被拖走
Come on! - Hello?
有人吗 -有人吗
- handle — n.[建]把手;柄;手感;口实; vt.处理;操作;运用;买卖;触摸; vi.搬运;易于操纵;
- process — vt.处理;加 工; n.过程,进行;方法,步骤;作用;程序;推移; vi.列队前进; adj.经过特殊加工(或处理)的;
- explode — v. 爆炸;爆裂;爆破;勃然(大怒);
- journey — n.旅行;行程; vi.旅行;
- mean — adj.平均的;卑鄙的;低劣的;吝啬的; vt.意味;想要;意欲; n.平均值; vi.用意;
- strap — v. 用带子系(或捆、扎、扣)好;包扎;给…打绷带; n. 带子;
- mental — adj.精神的;脑力的;疯的; n.精神病患者;
- threaten — vt.威胁;恐吓;预示; vi.威胁;可能来临;
- being — n.存在;生命;本质;品格; adj.存在的;现有的;
Hey, guys, forget it.
同志们 省省吧
Whosever towing us can't hear us.
拖车的人听不到的
You know, this is classic Greendale.
要我说 这事就是典型的格林德尔事故
That place deserves an anus flag.
那破地方简直屁都不如
Can anyone get a phone signal ?
谁手机能收到信号
No. - No.
没有 -收不到
Mine's working, but it's the black guy with the wrong number again.
我的能 但还是那个 打错电话的黑人
Pierce, I keep telling you that that is an ipod And you are listening to Wesley Snipes' audiobook.
皮尔斯 说几百遍了 那是ipod不是iphone 而你正在听卫斯理·斯奈普斯的有声书[影星]
Well, he sure hates the government.
那他肯定挺痛恨政府的
This is a long shot.
我有个长远计划
But maybe if I do this, it will solve everything.
但如果我这么搞 所有问题将迎刃而解
Damn it!
他娘的
This is all my fault.
全都怪我
Very much so.
说的太对了
Hey, when you go fishing, sometimes you catch a boot .
瞎猫也有撞上死耗子的一天
Where...Re...You....
你们 在 哪儿
Tel...Where...You are!
告诉 你们在哪儿
Hello?
你好
Where are you hoodlums?
你们这群流氓在哪儿呢
Bring my spaceship back!
把我宇宙飞船开回来
Uh, we are...
我们现在
40 light years outside of the buttermilk nebula, Although it is possible...
在距离银河系40光年之外 虽然这很有可能是
Yeah. It's a sticker.
没错 这只是张贴纸
Hey, terrible Dean.
嘿 混球院长
This thing is being towed with us in it.
我们连车带人正在被拖车拖走
Oh. Oh. Okay, wait.
好吧 等下
So handicap spots count on Saturdays?
星期六残障停车位也有效吗
Assuming we don't wind up in a compactor, when we get back, I'm going to step on you.
假如我们不被垃圾碾压机压扁 等我们回去了我第一个灭了你
Okay, as much as I might enjoy that, Jeffrey, if you don't get back here in time for the launch, City college wins,
好吧 我会无比享受的 杰夫瑞 要是你不能在午餐前赶回来 市立大学就赢了
- classic — n. 名著;优秀的典范; adj. 最优秀的;第一流的;有代表性的;典型的;
- signal — n.信号;暗号;导火线; vt.标志;用信号通知; adj.显著的;作为信号的; vi.发信号;
- solve — vt.解决;解答;溶解; vi.作解答;
- Damn — vt.谴责;罚…下地狱; vi.谴责; n.一点;诅咒; adj.可恶的; adv.非常; int.讨厌;
- boot — vt.引导;踢;解 雇;使穿靴; n.靴子;踢;汽车行李箱;
- outside — adj.外面的,外部的;外来的; n.外部;外观; adv.在外面, 向外面;在室外; prep.在…范围之外;
- terrible — adj.可怕的;很糟的;令人讨厌的; adv.很,非常;
And Greendale becomes just another school on my resume that no one can call, because it doesn't exist.
我的简历里就又添一所电话永远不通的学校 因为它压根就不存在
Now, tell me where you are!
现在 快说你们在哪儿呢
In a moving canister with no phone and no GPS, because the only window is sealed shut.
在一个移动的罐子车里 没有电话和GPS 因为唯一的窗子被密封了
Hel--hello?
喂 喂
Jeffrey!
杰夫瑞
Damn it!
该死的
It isn't sealed shut.
并不是密封的
Hmm?
啥
The window isn't sealed shut.
窗户并不是密封的
It slides open when you complete the simulation.
当完成所有模拟体验后窗户会缓缓打开
Well, can you talk them through it?
你能劝他们完成吗
Abed, if they can open that window, they can tell us where they are, and we can find them.
阿布蒂 如果他们能打开窗户 就能告诉我们方位 我们就能找到他们
I was supposed to be on that thing.
我本该在那上面的
I know how she works.
我懂她的运行原理
Hey. That's why they need you to bring her home.
所以他们才需要你把她带回家啊
I'll get us some coffee.
我去拿些咖啡过来
psycho.
神经
Troy. - Abed?
特洛伊 -阿布蒂吗
You can get that window open by doing the simulation.
你完成模拟体验 窗户就会打开
Look at the panel on your right
看看你右边的仪表盘
and tell me your recipe. - Original .
风味是啥 -原味
How many pieces? - 6
多少块 -6块
Flavor heading ? - Tasty.
口感如何 -好吃
We need to get it up to delicious .
调成美味
That makes sense.
有道理
Excellent work, captain.
干得好 舰长
Now keep your herbs and spices balanced while the crew helps you with teamwork.
现在调好香料配比 这项工作要全组成员协力完成
Guys, we can get the window open If you man your terminals, and we complete the simulation.
同志们 都管好自己的终端机 完成仿真模拟体验 窗户就能打开了
- resume — n. 简历; v. 继续;重返;
- panel — n. 镶板;仪表盘;钣金;(衣服上的)镶条; v. 镶板(用木或玻璃板等 镶嵌或装饰);
- Original — n.原件;原作;原物;原型; adj.原始的;最初的;独创的;新颖的;
- heading — n.标题; (足球)头球;信头; v.用头顶(head的ing形式);
- delicious — adj.美味的;可口的;
Yeah. I got a better idea.
是吗 我有更好的主意
Jeffrey!
杰夫瑞
We're all dying.
我们要死了
We're all gonna die!
我们全都要死了
My readings indicate the need for cooperation.
读数表明 你们协作还不够
I hate to pull rank on you, but I need you to man your station now, Jeff.
我不愿意对你发号施令 但你得操纵自己的终端机 杰夫
I hate to pull reality on you, but you got your rank, captain, by sitting in the chair with the largest knobs!
不是我想打击你 可你握着手柄傻坐在那里 我还能指望你啥呢 舰长
My readings indicate Pierce...
读数显示 皮尔斯
What? - Pierce...
什么 -皮尔斯
My readings indicate you're going to die alone.
我的读数显示 你将独赴黄泉
Why's he saying that? Why's he-- Why's he saying that to me?
他为毛那么说 为毛 他这话什么意思
Uh, he--he's getting worse.
他快不行了
Almost there.
快了
Stop talking, old man.
老家伙 闭嘴
You can't make me stop, Pierce, because Troy is killing your life force .
你阻止不了我 皮尔斯 因为特洛伊在消耗你的生命力
I knew it! - Oh!
我知道 -别呀
I knew it!
我就知道
Abed!
阿布蒂救命
Kentucky one...
啃天一号
Do you read me?
能听见吗
Kentucky one, Kentucky one, do you read me?
啃天一号 能听见吗
Kentucky one, copy.
啃天一号 请回答
Kentucky. Come in, Kentucky.
啃天一号 请回答
I've worked out a way for them to reroute the power
我想到让他们重新连接
from the auxiliary battery . - Reroute to what?
辅助电池的方法了 -连去哪
Everybody...
同志们
Here is the situation.
目前情况是这样的
This is Greendale.
这里是格林德尔
- indicate — v. 指示;表明;显示;指出;
- rank — n.排;等级;军衔;队列; adj.讨厌的;恶臭的;繁茂的; vt.排列;把… 分等; vi.列为;列队;
- reality — n.现实;实际;真实;
- chair — n.椅子;讲座;(会议的)主席位;大学教授的职位; vt. 担任(会议的)主席;使…入座;使就任要职;
- force — n.力量;武力;军队;魄力; vt.促使,推动;强迫;强加;
- auxiliary — n.助动词;辅助者,辅助物;附属机构; adj.辅助的;副的;附加的;
- battery — n.[电]电池,蓄电 池; n.[法]殴打; n.[军]炮台,炮位;
This is the maximum distance from Greendale we can drive to haul them back up here in time for the simulated launch.
这是我们能飙车拖他们回来 及时参与模拟发射的 最大范围
And these are city impound lots...
这里是拖车暂存场
any of which might be their destination .
他们肯定会去其中一个
What are these other circles?
其他圈圈代表什么
What other circles?
什么圈圈
Looks like you circled public restrooms and truck stops. Yeah.
看起来你圈出了公共厕所 和卡车休息站 没错
There's another one. - Okay.
又有一个 -好吧
That is a different side of the map, And that is... for a different project .
地图拿反了 那是另一个项目的
Why do they have star ratings?
为什么还带评分的
Let's get to work, people! - Got it.
该办正事了 各位 -遵命
Talk to me, buddy. Come on!
请回应 兄弟
Uh, bro, we stopped moving.
老兄 我们停止移动了
Pierce has got space madness, or he's just old or something.
皮尔斯不知是疯了还是老了还是怎么着
They're locking him up in the back.
他们把他锁到后面了
Run, Jeff!
杰夫快跑
You can't do this to me!
你们不能这么对我
We just did!
我们就这样
Guys, please! You're becoming animals!
各位消停会儿 你们都疯了
Oh, shut up!
闭了个嘴
We wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you.
要不是你 我们根本不会来这
That's not true!
才不是呢
We weren't supposed to be in here when it happened!
出事儿的时候我们就不该在场
When what happened?
出什么事儿
When we got towed?
被拖走这事吗
How did you know we were gonna get towed?
你怎么知道我们会被拖走
I set it up.
我安排的
I called city college about transferring, and the dean told me that he would get me in if I helped sabotage Greendale's launch.
我跟市立大学说想转学 校长说如果我能阻挠格林德尔发射 他就同意我转学
I was supposed to make sure nobody was around so that they could steal it.
我本该确保周围没人 好让他们偷走模拟器的
And then you guys were late, and then-- Wait, wait. You're transferring?
结果你们迟到了 最后就... 等等 你要转学
- maximum — n. 最大限度;最大量;最高限度; adj. 最高的;最多的;最大极限的;
- destination — n. 目的地; 终点; adj. 作为目的地的(旅馆、商店、饭店等);
- project — vi.设计;计划;表达;投射; vt.设计;计划;发射; 放映; n.工程;计划;事业;
Why?
为嘛
You guys thought that butthole flag was so funny.
你们竟然觉得屁眼校旗很搞笑
I mean, I respect you all enough to let you hate yourselves, but I respect myself too much to let you hate my school.
你们自暴自弃 我不反对 但我绝不能忍受你们侮辱我的学校
Eh. I'm not buying it.
得了 谁信啊
Yeah.
那是
Let's kill her.
做了她吧
Wait! City college was behind this?
慢着 这事是市立学院搞的鬼吗
We have to get back in time for that launch.
我们必须赶回去完成发射
Why? - We earned the right to pick on Greendale every day by going there.
为什么 -这是我们的学院 我们才有资格指指点点Our school may be a toilet, but it's our toilet. 就算它就是一茅坑 那也是我们的坑
Nobody craps in it but us. - Yeah.
咱茅坑不接待外客 -就是
Now, that was inspiring. - Seriously?
这才叫激励 -开玩笑吧
Captain.
舰长
Get to your stations.
各就各位
Okay.
遵命
Thrusters. - Full.
推进器 -最高速
Turbo shield . - On.
涡轮盾 -开启
Navigation . - Three.
导航 -三级
Chicken. - Yeah.
炸鸡 -候着呢
Ready? - Ready.
准备好了吗 -是
Suppertime.
晚饭时间到
Hold it...
坚持住
Congratulations, crew.
恭喜你们 全体机员
You've worked together.
你们团结一心 众志成城
Now feast your eyes on the wonders of the cosmos.
现在请尽情欣赏宇宙奇景吧
Greendale. Greendale.
格林德尔
Everybody be quiet. Everybody quiet down.
各位安静 安静下来
Quiet down.
都安静
Say again. - Stand by for location .
请重复 -准备获取定位信息
What do you see, gang ?
看到什么了 各位
We are in...
我们在
Coldwater.
科尔德沃特
Here...
这里
Right next to the truck stop with three thumbs.
正好在三拇指评分的卡车休息站旁边
Those aren't thumbs.
显然不是拇指
- respect — n.尊敬,尊重;方面;敬意; vt.尊敬,尊重;遵守;
- shield — n.盾;防护物;保护者; vt.遮蔽;包庇;避 开;保卫; vi.防御;起保护作用;
- Navigation — n. 导航;航行;领航;
- location — n.位置(形容词locational);地 点;外景拍摄场地;
- gang — n. 一群;一帮;一伙(经常聚在一起的朋友);一队; v. 〈英〉去;把…编成班组; 〈口〉合伙攻击;使成套;
Greendale. Do you copy, Greendale?
格林德尔 收到请回复
I'm sorry, Jeff.
抱歉 杰夫
I'm afraid...
恐怕
You're out of town.
你们已经出城了
I guess somebody'll come get us eventually.
总会有人来接我们的吧
I really miss Greendale.
我真想念格林德尔
How many schools would let you make a butt flag...
哪还有学校准许设计屁眼校旗
then actually fly it?
还真把它升起来
How many schools would let you get a degree in theoretical phys ed?
有几家学校可以混个 理论体育教育学位
Annie...
安妮
We owe you an apology .
我们应该向你道歉
Nobody should have to choose between their friends and their school.
非得在朋友和学校间做出选择 闺女难为你了
Thanks.
谢谢But you shouldn't have tattled about the flag. 可你不该捅出校旗的事
I tattled.
是我干的
I told the Dean it was our design.
我告诉院长那是咱们的设计
And I told him it was a butt too.
也是我告诉他那是一屁墩儿
What? - Why, Jeffrey?
什么 -为什么呀 杰夫瑞
He kept not seeing it. I mean, it was driving me crazy.
他始终没领悟到 我都快疯了
It says "e pluribus anus."
合屁为一 四个大字可是摆在上面
I told you we should have put cheeks on it.
我早说了应该把屁股蛋子画上去的
There's a time and place for subtlety, and that time was before "Scary Movie".
笑点太深了 过去还有人喜欢 《惊声尖笑》出来以后 就不行了
Hey, guys?
各位同志
I'm feeling a lot better now.
我现在感觉好多了
Well, you... you sound good.
听起来是正常些了
Yeah, you know, in a weird way, being in a smaller place like this, I was able to work through some things.
可不是嘛 很奇怪吧 待在这小小的空间里 我居然可以克服心魔
I think I'm ready to come out.
我觉得自己可以出来了
I'll kill you!
老子宰了你
I will kill you, Sanders!
桑德斯 老子宰了你
Come on, man, come on.
住手兄弟 住手
Let go!
松手
No!
不要
Get off my mommy! I'm her man!
不准碰我老妈 我来救她了
Pierce, stop! Stop it! Calm down!
皮尔斯 住手 冷静
- degree — n.程度,等级;度;学位;阶层;
- theoretical — adj.理论的;理论上的;假设的;推理的;
- apology — n. 道歉;谢罪;辩护;勉强的替代物;
- sound — vt.听(诊);测量,测…深;使发声;试探;宣告; n.声音,语音;噪音; 海峡;吵闹;听力范围;[医]探条; adj.健全的,健康的;合理的;可靠的;有效彻底的; adv.彻底地,充分地; vi.听起来;发出声音;回响;测深;
Who's feeling skinny?
哪位觉得自己苗条动人
Dean? The press is here.
院长 媒体都到了
I tried to buy us some time with these double- icious sandwiches, but they thought I was doing product integration for KFC.
我本来想用这些 无敌美味三明治为咱争取些时间 可他们觉得我是在为肯德基卖广告呢
This hawaiian bread is so good, though.
不过这些夏威夷面包味道真绝了
Time to face the music.
丑媳妇终需见公婆
Craig.
克拉格
Stephen.
史蒂文
I'm surprised to see you here.
真是稀客啊
You don't think I'd miss your moment of triumph , do you-- Greendale beating City College into simulated space?
我怎能错过你的辉煌时刻 格林德尔把市立大学踹入模拟空间
Unless ...
除非
You're having trouble locating your ship.
你都不知自家太空船在哪儿打转呢
You...
你
You were behind this?
一切都是你策划的?
The next time you provoke City College, you will lose more than a Winnebago.
下次要是再招惹市立大学 你失去的绝不仅仅是辆房车
Greendale. Come in, Greendale.
格林德尔 请求通话 格林德尔
Go ahead, Kentucky.
请讲 肯德基
You can call off the rescue .
你们的拯救计划可以取消了
We're coming to save you.
轮到我们来救场了
Come on, you family-sized bucket of bolts.
加油啊 你这超大号家庭老爷车
Abed, construction on spring road.
阿布蒂 斯普林路有建筑工程
I see it. Left on apple valley .
收到 艾坡谷左转
Annie, left on apple.
安妮 艾坡谷左转
Hold tight!
抓紧咯
Hi. - Hi.
帅哥 -美女
Hi. - Get off of me.
帅哥 -给我闪一边儿去
They'll never make it back, Craig.
克拉格 他们绝不可能回来
- Calm — adj.静的,平静的;沉着的; vt.使平静;使镇定; vi.平静下来;镇定下来; n.风平浪静;
- product — n.产 品;结果;[数]乘积;作品;
- triumph — v. 战胜;成功;打败; n. 巨大成功;重大成就;伟大胜利;喜悦;
- Unless — conj.除非,如果不; prep.除…之外;
- provoke — vt.驱使;激怒;煽动;惹起;
- rescue — n. 救援;抢救; 营救;获救; v. 抢救;营救;援救;
- bucket — n. 吊桶;大量;(有提梁的)桶;水斗; v. 用桶装;〈美〉用桶打(水); 〈英口〉催(马)猛奔;
- construction — n.建设;建筑物;解释;造句;
- spring — n. 春天;春季;弹簧;发条; v. 跳; 跃;蹦;突然猛烈地移动;
- valley — n. 流域;山谷;峡谷;谷地;
That thing might as well be on a simulation of the moon.
那玩意儿还是放在假月亮上的好
Oh, you know wha-- Ah, yes!
你有完没完啊 爽
Hey, look out!
小心
Ladies and gentlemen, returning from their maiden simulation, the fabulous Greendale greenstronauts!
女士们先生们 欢迎处女航凯旋而归的 传说中的格林德尔 愚航员
I pick the team.
我挑选的团队
I pick this team.
我是伯乐
Well, Annie...
安妮
I suppose you're not City College material after all.
看来你终究不是市立大学的料啊
Thank you.
多谢夸奖
Annie! - Good job.
安妮 -答得好
That's good!
太好了
Just to say-- could you hold on one second?
我只想说 请稍等一下
Great job up there, captain.
队长 领导有方
Really?
真的吗
You think I could be a real astronaut someday?
你觉得以后我有可能成为真正的宇航员吗
Well, if NASA ever needs someone to keep an arrow inside of a moving rectangle, I know who I'd recommend .
如果太空总署需要一员猛将 在移动的长方体里掌控箭头 一定是非你莫属
Abed...
阿布蒂
Want to take a seat in the captain's chair?
要感受一下舰长宝座吗
I think you've earned it.
你当之无愧
No, thanks. I can't imagine anything that could have been cooler than what I've done today.
谢了 我今天的丰功伟绩 已经是酷到登峰造极了
Okay, that was cool.
好吧 这个也算酷
In the future...
未来
Mission control, headed for base.
指挥中心 我正前往基地
Target acquired.
目标已确认
Mission control, I've got a bogie on my 6.
指挥中心 六点方向出现不明飞行物
Yeah, I'm on your 6.
我就是你的六点方向
Evasive maneuvers.
闪避模式
Still on your 6.
依然在你的六点方向
I took evasive maneuvers. You can't be on my 6.
我进入了闪避模式 你不可能在我的六点方向
Then I'm on your 12.
那我在你的十二点方向
That means I'm your 6.
这意味着 我在你的后面
means]; Good.
不赖嘛
- suppose — vt.假设;认为;让(虚拟语气);推想; vi.猜想;料想; conj.假使…结果会怎样;
- material — adj.重要 的;物质的,实质性的;肉体的; n.材料,原料;物资;布料;
- arrow — n.箭,箭头;箭状物;箭头记号; vt.以箭 头指示;箭一般地飞向;
- recommend — vt.推荐,介绍;劝告;使受欢迎;托付; vi.推荐;建议;
- Target — n.目 标;靶子; vt.把……作为目标;规定……的指标;瞄准某物;
- means — n.手段;方法;财产; v.意思是;打算 (mean的第三人称单数)[复数