Thanks for a great year.
谢谢你过去一年的服务
Mr. Winger!
翁格先生
I hope you will be seizing the day this summer.
望你暑假也能 莫负好年华
Thanks, Professor Whitman.
谢谢你 怀特曼教授
And I hope you'll be seizing a more contemporary movie.
也祝你能赶上一部不那么过时的电影
Looking good, Leonard.
姿势不错啊 伦纳德
Stroke or tai chi?
打太极还是中风了啊
Tai chi.
太极
Keep it up.
继续
And keep up whatever it is you're doing, Garrett.
你也是 加瑞 不管你这是在干啥
It's called "chillaxing."
这叫挺尸式[chill and relaxation]
Duh!
没文化
Hey-hey, what's up, Jeff? Hi.
杰夫 嘿 近来如何 你好[依然是问候三连式]
Hello, good morning, howdy.
你好 早上好 好不
Wait, Jeff. I'll walk with you.
等等 杰夫 我和你一起走
I got class in, like, five hours, so...
我五小时后...有课
All right, I'll see you, babe. Sayonara.
好的 回见宝贝 再会[日语]
I can't believe I made it through my first year of college.
我顺利度过大学一年级 真是难以致信
I finally get to click send on so many "I told you so" emails.
终于可以把那些 写着 你看吧 的电邮寄出去了
Yeah, it's pretty great. Not much could ruin today.
是啊 真不错 真是完美的一天
Hi!
你好
Oh, shoot . I forgot saying that summons him.
该死 这句话总是招来这只小鬼
Will you two be attending tomorrow's, uh, transfer ceremony to send off all the students leaving for so-called real schools?
你们俩明天 会来参加转校仪式 送别那些要进入真正大学的学生吗
There's a formal dance afterward .
结束后会有正式的舞会
How many dances is this school gonna have?
这鬼学校究竟要办多少舞会啊
- contemporary — n.同时代的人;同时期的东西; adj.当代的;同时代的;属于同一时期的;
- Stroke — n. 中风; 笔画;钟声;抚摩; v. 抚摩(动物的毛皮);轻抚;轻挪;轻触;
- finally — adv.最后;终于;决定性地;
- click — vt.点击; 使发咔哒声; vi.作咔哒声; n.单击;滴答声;
- pretty — adj.漂亮的;可爱的;优美的; adv.相当地;颇; n.漂亮的 人;
- ruin — n.废墟;毁坏;灭亡; vt.毁灭;使破产; vi.破产;堕落;被毁灭;
- shoot — vt.射击,射中;拍摄;发芽;使 爆炸;给…注射; vi.射击;发芽;拍电影; n.射击;摄影;狩猎;急流;
- transfer — n. 转移;调任;调离;[体]转会球 员; v. 调任;调走;转学;转移;
- ceremony — n.典礼,仪式;礼节,礼仪;客套,虚礼; so-called:adj.所谓 的;号称的;
- formal — adj. 适合正式场合的;正规的;庄重的;正式的; n. 〈美〉须穿礼服的社交集会; 〈口〉夜礼服;
- afterward — adv.以后,后来;
Five.
五个
If you come to all of them, you get one of these.
如果你全都参加的话 就会发这个哦
I assumed your whole posse would be coming to the dance, having heard the exciting news about Britta.
我这儿有一个关于布雷塔的好消息 你们听后肯定会来参加舞会
Banana rhino.
香蕉犀牛
Banana Sam Elliott.
香蕉版萨姆·埃利奥特[八字胡男星]
Levar banana Burton.
香蕉版勒瓦·伯顿[其在《星际迷航》中的角色常戴眼罩]
Banana King Tut.
香蕉法老
Here, give me that. It's more like this.
拿来 这个才像
B-banana penis.
香蕉小弟弟
Sure, you would've loved it if he did it.
要是他弄的 你肯定喜欢
What?
啥
What's happened to you and me, Troy?
我们之间是怎么了 特洛伊
Remember how hard we laughed when we first heard the term "teacher's aids"?
还记得那次吗 我们被 教师助理 这个词笑的够呛[有艾滋之意]
Yeah.
记得
And then we found out a teacher did have Aids.
结果发现有个老师确实有艾滋
So what's everybody doing this summer?
大家暑假打算做什么
I'm taking the boys on a trip.
我要带儿子们去旅行
Money's tight, so I hope I can convince them for one more year that motels are tiny, little theme parks.
手头有点紧 所以我想忽悠他们 还是去那个小主题公园 旅馆也超小号
Yeah, I got to find a new place to live.
我得另找一个住处
My dad wants me to leave the nest , so he feels less weird that his girlfriend is 20.
我老爹赶我出门了 这样带幼齿女友回家就不会那么诡异了
You could live in a pyramid.
你可以住到金字塔里
Oh, wait.
等等
Abed, your dorm room's got a bunk bed, right?
阿布蒂 你宿舍里有张空床 对吧
Yep.
没错
Um, everyone has to go to the transfer dance tomorrow.
大家明天都得去转校舞会
I'm going.
我要去
My friend Gary's transferring.
我朋友加里要转校了
Oh, good.
太好了
Finally. - Thank god.
终于走了 -谢天谢地
Hope he transfers to hell .
希望他转到地狱大学
More importantly, our very own Britta Perry, it turns out, has been nominated for transfer queen.
更重要的是 咱们自家的布雷塔·派利 居然被提名为转校皇后了
- convince — vt.说服;使确信,使信服;
- theme — n. 主题;主旋律;(学生的)作文;(句子的)主位; adj. (反映某 主题或历史时期的)主题酒馆(或酒吧、餐馆等);
- nest — n.巢,窝;安乐窝;温床; vt.筑巢;嵌套; vi.筑巢;找 鸟巢;
- dorm — n. 〈美口〉宿舍;
- hell — n.地狱;究竟(作加强语气词);训斥;黑暗势力; vi.过放荡生活;飞驰; int.该死;见鬼(表示惊奇、烦恼、厌恶、恼怒、失望等);
Oh, that's nice!
太好了
What the hell is a transfer queen?
转校皇后是个什么鬼东西
It's like prom queen. You wear a sash.
就和舞会皇后一样 你戴着绶带
And there's a vote , and if you win, They put a crown on your head, and I am so jealous , Britta, I want to murder you. aren't you excited?
会有人投票 如果你胜出的话 就会有人给你戴上后冠 好嫉妒你哦 布雷塔 真想杀了你 你不兴奋吗
No.
不兴奋
How did I get nominated?
我怎么会被提名的
Don't let it upset you, Britta.
别让这事扫了你的兴
It's the last day of the semester .
这可是本学期最后一天
Nothing can ruin that.
完美的一天
Hi!
大家好
Amazing. He's like an evil genie.
一喊就来 简直就是地狱阿拉丁
Just spreading the news.
我来广而告之一下
Some folks say "transfer formal"
有人提出
isn't really rolling off the tongue, so we're just gonna call it "the tranny dance"!
转校正式舞会有点拗口 所以我们改成了 转转 舞会 [有异装癖的意思]
Much more Greendale.
这才是格林德尔的风格
■ ■ ■ What kind of community college has a prom?
社区大学里竟然还办毕业舞会
Proms weren't even cool in high school.
毕业舞会在高中都不风行了
It's that kind of crap that made me drop out in the first place.
就是这种烂事才导致我辍学的
You know, you don't actually have to lie on a sofa like it's a Woody Allen movie.
其实你不用躺在沙发上的 伍迪·艾伦的电影看多了吧
Thank you for telling me that in the last session , dumb ass.
多谢你在最后一刻告诉我 混蛋
Now, look...
听着
- vote — n.投票,选举;选票;得票数; vt.提议,使投票;投票决定;公认; vi.选举,投票;
- crown — n.王冠;花 冠;王权;顶点; vt.加冕;居…之顶;表彰;使圆满完成;
- jealous — adj.妒忌的;猜疑的;唯恐失去的;戒备的;
- murder — vt.谋杀,凶杀; n.谋杀,凶杀; vi.杀人,犯杀人罪;
- upset — vt.使心烦;颠覆;扰乱; vi.翻倒; adj. 心烦的;混乱的;弄翻的; n.混乱;翻倒;颠覆;
- semester — n.学期;半年;
- evil — adj.邪恶的;不幸的;有害的;讨 厌的; n.罪恶,邪恶;不幸;
- community — n.社区;[生态]群落;共同体;团体;
- session — n.会议;(法庭的)开 庭;(议会等的)开会;学期;讲习会;
- dumb — adj.哑的,无说话能力的;不说话的,无声音的;
There are bugs on the windshield of your mind you may never be able to squeegee, like a certain birthday party attended by a rather enterprising transient in a dinosaur costume .
在你的心理挡风玻璃上有很多污点 也许你这辈 子也刷不掉了 比如说在你某次生日聚会上 有 个敬业的临时工穿着恐龙服来助兴
But there are other more recent streaks that you might yet be able to wipe clear, like your adolescent fear of being a so-called blow-up doll.
但也有一些近期的斑点 你也许可以把它擦干净比如说作为性爱玩偶的青春期恐惧
I really think this nomination may actually help that.
我真的认为这次提名或许能有帮助
So you think I'd feel better about myself if I got all sexed up, went over there, and really tried to be crowned queen of the dingbats?
你认为 如果我想自我感觉良好些 就要打扮的性感妖艳奔赴舞会 争取当上这个符号性质的皇后
Precisely.
没错
Guess you really get what you pay for with free therapy .
凭你拿薪水的能耐 的确只能做免费心理咨询
Ouch. That stung a little bit.
你这话伤我的心了
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll save you some time.
我帮你省点时间吧
He listens to you talk for a year, then recommends a makeover.
一学年的心理辅导 结果就是建议我去化妆打扮
Well, don't wear as much lipstick as you did on Valentine's day.
可别像情人节那天一样 抹那么多唇膏
Your mouth looked like a coin purse .
显得你的嘴像零钱包似的
Senor Chang-- Greendale's foremost, if only, Spanish teacher.
昌老师 格林德尔最著名的 也是唯一的西语老师
What can I do for you?
我有什么能为您效劳
I am actually a student now.
我现在是学生了
But I was thinking , as a teacher and as my friend, um, if you could help me...
但是我想了想 你作为老师 也作为我的朋友 能否帮我一个忙
cheat my way through school.
在分词); 帮我作弊混毕业
- transient — adj. 短暂的;转瞬即逝的;倏忽的;暂住的; n. 暂住某地的人;过往旅客;临时工;
- costume — n. 服装,装束;戏装,剧装; vt.给…穿上服装;
- being — n.存在;生命;本质;品格; adj.存在的;现有的;
- therapy — n. 治疗,疗法;
- coin — vt.铸造(货币);杜撰,创造; n.硬币,钱币;
- purse — n. 钱包;资金;财源;备用款; v. 噘 嘴;
- thinking — adj.思考的;思想的;有理性的;好思考的; n.思考;思想;想法;意见;见解; v.思考(think的现
I have a counterproposal.
我有一个相反的建议
how about...
你看这样如何
I point out to you that we've never actually been friends, then laugh at your very well- deserved misfortune?
我告诉你 其实我们从来不是朋友 然后嘲笑你活该如此倒霉
Let's just try that a second.
我们来试一次
No, Jorge, you killed it.
不 乔治 是你的功劳
Are you going to Abed's kegger?
你来参加阿布蒂的啤酒聚会吗
Sweet.
很好
You probably don't want to talk to me.
或许你不想和我说话
Well, it's not junior high.
我没那么幼稚
We're mature adults, Michelle.
我们都是成年人 蜜雪儿
We can talk.
当然可以说话
I think I handled our breakup poorly.
对于我们的分手 我处理的很糟
Before I respond to that, I'll have to take a extra-strength vitamin duh.
在我回答你之前 我要先吃一颗超强 那还用说维他命丸
Duh.
那还用说
We started getting serious, and I got scared, And it's possible I made a mistake.
我们之间来真的了 然后我胆怯了 也许我作出了错误的决定
Maybe we can talk about it sometime.
也许什么时候我们能谈谈
I miss you.
我想你
Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer.
何不拍张照片呢 那更持久
Cool.
确实
Dope kegger. - Thanks.
啤酒小贩 -谢谢
It's funny...
真有意思
You know, I-I spend so much time here, I forget that we don't live together.
我整天在这儿混 都忘记我不住这儿了
Then I think...
然后我想
'"What if we lived together?"
要是我住在这儿会怎么样
Here, I'm gonna check on the other keg.
给你 我去看看另一个酒桶
Hey, Troy, you ever seen one of these?
特洛伊 你见过这东西吗
It's called a beer bong.
这叫啤酒泵
You're not supposed to inhale, though.
不过不应该吸它的
I almost died outside .
刚才差点死在它手上
Why does Abed hate me?
阿布蒂为什么讨厌我
- cheat — vt.欺骗;骗取; vi.欺骗;作弊; n.欺骗,作弊;骗子;
- junior — n. 青少年;职位较低者;低层次工作人员; 青少年运动员; adj. 地位(或职位、级别)低下的;青少年的;
- mature — v. 成熟;长成;(情感和认识)成熟;有 判断力; adj. 明白事理的;成熟的;像成人似的;发育完全的;
- respond — vi.回答;作出反应;承担责任; vt. 以…回答; n.应答;唱和;
- vitamin — n. 维生素;维他命;
- outside — adj.外面的,外部的;外来的; n.外部;外 观; adv.在外面,向外面;在室外; prep.在…范围之外;
What, are you kidding? Look at him.
你搞笑吧 你看看他
He probably hates America.
说不定还仇恨美国呢
Hey, babe, babe. Guess what.
宝贝 宝贝 你猜怎么着
Your boyfriend just got offered a spot on the number-one community-college Hacky sack team in the nation.
你家男朋友被邀请加入 全美最好的社区大学的国家级踢沙包队
Oh, my God! Sweetie!
上帝啊 太好了
I'm assuming that's huge.
我想这很了不起吧
Of course it's huge. Are you kidding me?
当然了不起了 你在开玩笑吗
I mean , you know, I'm not into the fame and stuff , But I could be the next Yngwe Mackadangdang Junior.
我是说 我是没那么沽名钓誉 但是我可能会成为下一个小杨维·马卡当当
I know.
我知道
There's just one thing, mountain flower, And that's that the, uh...
只是有一件事 小山花 就是
The school's in Delaware.
那个学校在特拉华州
Thank you.
谢谢
You know...
你知道
If you don't go to this dance tomorrow, we are not gonna see each other for months.
要是你明天不去舞会 我们就要好几个月都见不上面了
It's not a Jane Austen novel . we have cell phones.
又不是简·奥斯丁的小说 我们有手机
What? Aah! Oh. - Oh, Jeez, sorry.
干吗 哎哟 -对不起
What are you doing?
你要干吗啊
Well, you had hair I was gonna move.
我想撩一下你的秀发
You were gonna move my hair? - I don't know.
你要动我的头发 -我不知道
Have you ever thought of yourself as a guarded person, Britta?
你有没有觉得自己 是个很有防备心的人 布雷塔
Am I? Watch.
我是吗 看着点
See? it's alarming, right?
瞧 这很吓人 不是吗
Right?
不是吗
Professor Slater, hi. What are you doing here?
斯莱特教授 你好 有何贵干
Oh, you know, end of the year, randomly wandering.
你知道的 学期末 随便逛逛
- spot — n.地点;斑点; vt.认出;弄脏;用灯光照射; vi.沾上污渍;满是斑点; adj.现场的;现货买卖的; adv.准确 地;恰好;
- sack — n.麻布袋;洗劫; vt.解雇;把……装入袋;劫掠;
- course — n.科目;课程;过程;进程;道路;路线, 航向;一道菜; vt.追赶;跑过; vi.指引航线;快跑;
- mean — adj.平均的;卑鄙的;低劣的;吝啬的; vt.意味;想要; 意欲; n.平均值; vi.用意;
- fame — n. 名声;声誉;名气; v. 使出名;〈古〉盛传;
- stuff — n.东西;材料;填充物; 素材资料; vt.塞满;填塞;让吃饱; vi.吃得过多;
- novel — adj.新奇的;异常的; n.小说;
- cell — n.细胞;电池;蜂房 的巢室;单人小室; vi.住在牢房或小室中;
Hi, Jeff.
你好 杰夫
Are you two...?
你们俩该不会
No.
没有
The two of you aren't...?
那你俩不会是在
No.
绝对不是
No, just friends. - Same here.
不是 只是朋友 -我们也一样
Good...for you.
好 替你高兴
Will I see you at the dance, Britta?
我会在舞会上见到你吗 布雷塔
Kind of obligated, seeing as I'm nominated for queen, So...
有责任要去 你会看到我作为舞会皇后候选人出现在那 所以
I thought you were all into female empowerment.
我还以为你是狂热的女权主义者呢
What's more empowering than a woman in a crown?
有什么比戴着后冠的女人更女权的呢
Just did my first keg stand!
刚刚完成了我第一次倒灌啤酒
Can't feel my legs.
我的腿已经失去知觉了
Dancing in your underwear, taking air conditioner repair So you can get a job Greendale's the way it goes
穿着内衣跳舞 送空调去维修 这样你就能得到一份工作 这就是格林德尔
Our original school song by the venerable Pierce Hawthorne.
由尊敬的皮尔斯·霍桑献上的校歌
He made that up. Hmm?
他原创的哦[明明曲子是《The Way It Is》]
Everyone remember to vote before the coronation.
在加冕礼之前大家记得去投票
The nominees are identified with sashes that say "tranny queen."
被提名者都将身披绶带予以识别 上书 变变皇后
By the way, we do offer summer classes, which are a great way to, um...
顺便说一下 我们提供了暑期班 这是一项伟大的
Um, broaden your mind. Have fun.
能拓宽思想的举措 玩得开心
Hi. you're here for me.
嗨 你是来找我的
Guys! Guys...
伙计们 伙计们
Vaughn got recruited to a college in Delaware.
沃恩被招募到一所特拉华州的大学去了
I'm gonna go with him for the summer.
暑假我要和他一起去
Finally, a classic last-day-of-school plot twist .
终于 一个经典的学期终日剧情大转折
He's gonna be the next Yngwe Mackadangdang Junior.
他会成为下一个小杨维·马卡当当
It's a hacky sack guy.
踢沙包明星
- female — adj.女性的;雌性的;柔弱的,柔和的; n.女人;[动]雌性动物;
- original — n.原件;原作;原物;原型; adj.原始的;最初的;独创的;新颖的;
- Pierce — v. 穿透;扎;刺破;穿过; n. 皮尔斯;
- classic — n. 名著;优秀的典 范; adj. 最优秀的;第一流的;有代表性的;典型的;
- plot — n.情节;图;阴谋; vt.密谋;绘图;划分;标绘; vi.密 谋;策划;绘制;
- twist — v. 捻;扭转;曲折;扭动; n. 捻;拧;扭动;搓;
Hey, you don't have to tell us who Ingmar mackadingdong Junior is.
你没必要告诉我们谁是 小英格玛·马卡叮当
Jeff, help me with some refreshments.
杰夫 帮我拿点小吃吧
Please don't tell anyone until after I'm gone.
在我走之前请不要告诉其他人
I'm not just going to Delaware for the summer.
我不仅仅是暑假去特拉华州
I'm transferring with Vaughn.
我要跟着沃恩转学
What? When did you decide that?
什么 你什么时候作的这决定
I spent three months researching backpacks before I chose the one that I use now.
我足足做了三个月的调研 才选定现在使用的背包
I don't want to be that person anymore.
我不想再当这样的人了
I want to live in the moment.
我要把握每一刻
Well, for your and Vaughn's sake , I hope it works out.
为了你和沃恩 祝你成功
But on behalf of the rest of the group, I hope it's a catastrophe.
但是作为小组其他人的代表 我希望你彻底失败
You better visit.
你最好只是到那里旅个游
I can't believe nobody's taken this cookie.
不敢相信居然没人拿这块饼干
Senor Chang...
昌老师
Is there a word in Spanish for someone who used to pretend to be a professor, but was a teacher, but wasn't actually a teacher, and he's now a student?
在西班牙语里有没有一个词 是形容一个人以前曾假装是教授 但却是老师 结果连老师都不是而现在是学生
Is there a word for that?
有这样的词吗
Oh, if it was in Spanish, you wouldn't know, would you?
如果西班牙语里真有 你也不会知道 对不
Ah, bup, bup, bup.
等等
Hit a professor, you'll get expelled.
打教授 你要被开除滴
I will find a loophole.
我会找到一个空子钻的
Oh, good luck with that.
祝你好运
Then I'll kill you.
然后我就杀了你
Dudley Moore.
达德利·摩尔[英籍著名演员 脸色苍白]
Spray Tan.
你那健康肤色是喷出来的
I'd go easy on that punch if I was you.
我要有你这体格 会对那一拳表现从容
I've put in a little-- hot person.
我会将其放到一个小 辣妹
- sake — n.目的;利益;理由;日本米酒;
- behalf — n.代表;利益;
- pretend — vi.假装,伪装,佯装; adj.假装的; vt.假装,伪装,模拟;
- Spray — n.喷雾;喷雾器;水沫; vt.喷射; vi.喷;
- punch — n. 冲床;重拳击打;用力的捶 打;吸引力; v. 拳打;以拳痛击;给…打孔;(用打孔器等)打孔
Hot people.
辣妹们
There are two of them coming this way.
两个辣妹正朝这边走过来
Which one do you want?
你想要哪一个
Hi, Jeff. - Hi, Jeff.
嗨 杰夫 -嗨 杰夫
Britta, you look great.
布雷塔 你看起来真美
Such a stunning improvement .
这么光艳照人的改变
God, you look gorgeous.
上帝 你看起来倾国倾城
It must've taken all day.
你今天都用在打扮上了吧
Oh, Jeff, you've got a...
杰夫 你这里沾了点
Oh. It's right there.
在这儿呢
Guys, guys...
伙计们
Cleanest face ever.
我的脸前所未有的干净
Hey, am I okay?
我看起来还行吗
Yes. - Yeah.
是的 -没错
You know, Troy, uh, our study group-- After all we've been through, we got to stick together.
特洛伊 你知道咱们学习小组 在经历了种种之后 大家得团结一心
You, me, and Jeff and rain man And big boobs and medium boobs and black boobs-- We're a family.
你 我 杰夫和雨人[又说阿布蒂不是正常人] 还有大咪咪 中咪咪和黑咪咪 咱们是一家人
What's your point?
你想表达什么意思
I've been looking at your situation, and I'd like to make an offer.
我看到了你的处境 我有个提议
Okay.
行啊
Am I black boobs?
黑咪咪是指我吗
Last call.
最后一次通知
Study over.
学期结束
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Just giving things a finale vibe.
来点完季的气氛
Well, how's this for a finale vibe?
那么 以这个来完季怎样
Pierce asked me to move in with him...
皮尔斯请我搬去和他住
In his mansion.
到他的豪宅里去More of a spin-off vibe, but you should do it. 有点衍生剧的味道 不过你应该去
I thought we were friends. - We are.
我以为我们是朋友 -我们是
Best friends--that's why we shouldn't be roommates.
最好的朋友 所以我们不能成为室友
We'll end up fighting and putting a masking- tape line
我们会以打架告终 并且在我们的房间中央
down the middle of our room. - We just won't get masking tape.
拉一条胶带 -咱们不买胶带就好啦
Troy, you should live with someone who you like, but whose friendship wouldn't be altered because of constant irritation that's Pierce.
特洛伊 你应该和喜欢的人住在一起 而且他的友谊不会因为经常被激怒而改变 这个人就是皮尔斯
If you and I move in, we jump the shark.
我们做室友 剧情就会急转直下That'll end it. - Well, maybe you're ending it. 无戏可演 友谊终结 -现在你就是在终结友谊
- improvement — n.改进,改善;
- medium — n. (传播信息的)媒介;手段;工具;方法; adj. 中等的;中号的;
- constant — adj.不变的;恒定的;经常的; n.[数]常数;恒量;
Oh, and for the record, There was an episode of Happy Days where a guy literally jumped over a shark, and it was the best one.
对了 请注意 《欢乐时光》里面就有一集 一个人真的从鲨鱼上跳过去了 那一集最好看了
I think I'm winning.
我想我会赢
Winning...tranny queen. - Yeah.
赢取 变变皇后吗 -是的
So, uh, isn't it nice that Jeff and Slater are getting back together?
对了 杰夫和斯莱特又复合了 挺好的吧
What? - Aha! And psych!
什么 -哈哈 心理战
But they will get back together if you don't stop competing with her and start communicating with Jeff.
要是你继续和她争风吃醋 不和杰夫沟通的话他俩肯定会复合的
She already has a head start.
她已经领先一步了
They slept together.
他们睡过觉
Holy macaroni with pepper jack.
惊天大八卦啊
When? where?
什么时候 什么地点
During paintball in the study room with colonel mustard.
在彩弹游戏中 和 黄上校 一起在自习室里
Does it matter?
有什么关系吗
Well, now it does matter.
现在有关系了
Where--where in the study room?
在自习室哪里
On the couches.
沙发上
We use those! - Oh, get over it.
我们还要坐呢 -别想了
I've seen you shake the Dean's hand.
我还见过你跟院长握手呢
Who knows where he's been?
谁知道他的手摸过什么
Do you believe in soul mates?
你相信知己爱人吗
Um, okay, now, don't be mad at me.
现在 不要生我气
I didn't think that more than one person would answer the ad.
我没想过广告会为我带来俩
Yes, dream coming true.
太好了 梦想成真
You guys are leaving already?
你们准备走了吗
Yeah, got to be in Delaware by tomorrow night.
是的 明晚得到特拉华州
See you soon.
回见了
Have a good summer.
祝你有个愉快的暑假
I'll see you in the fall, Annie.
安妮 秋天开学后见
We're gonna miss you.
我们会想你的
- ending — n.结局;结尾;
- episode — n.插曲;一段情节;插话;有趣的事件;
- Holy — adj.圣洁的,神圣的;至善的; n.神圣的东西; (俚)太棒了;
- pepper — n.胡椒;辣椒;胡椒粉; vt.加胡椒粉于;使布满;
Yeah, you're the one that didn't even want me in the study group.
才怪 你根本就不希望我进学习小组
Come on, that's not true.
拜托 才不是呢
Yeah, none of us did.
是 我们都不希望你进
I say things others won't. That has value .
他人不敢说的我敢言 这才叫有价值
Well...
那么
Bye.
拜
See you.
再见
Lates.
回见
Good evening, Michelle.
晚上好 蜜雪儿
Or may I say, "Meow-chelle"?
请允许我称呼你为 妙雪儿
Who has your car keys? - They're in the taco meat.
你的车钥匙在谁那里 -掉辣味酱肉里了
Now, what say you and I blow this pop stand and head off for a spot of slap n' tickle?
不如我们现在离开这个闷到死的地方 找处好位置嘿咻一下
I mean sex, in case the lingo hasn't made it to the states.
我是指做爱 以免这隐语在美国没流行 你不明白
I think I'm probably leaving here with Jeff.
我可能会和杰夫一起离开
Really? I'm sorry, I just-- just assumed that you two were done, Since, uh...
真的吗 抱歉 我只是 只是以为你们已经彻底没戏了 因为
Jeff and Britta did, uh, the Yankee Doodle.
杰夫与布雷塔合唱了一曲《扬基歌》[美独立战争时的流行曲]
Oh, don't tell me that didn't make it to the states.
别告诉我这话在美国没有引申义
It clearly originated here.
明显就是美国原创
Okay, we finished tallying all 36 votes, So everyone get ready!
好的 36张票统计完毕 大家准备好
Yo, goldilocks.
金发妞
Drop the smirk.
收起你自鸣得意的笑容
I know about your grungy tumble, and I'm sure it was the highlight of your diary, But it was during a pit stop in something real.
我已经知道了你的色诱手段 我肯定那是你日记里辉煌的一笔 但他只是从一段认真的关系中停下来加加油
You were the pit stop.
你才是赛车临时加油站
He used you to numb the pain of not getting with me.
他是利用你来忘掉不能和我在一起的痛苦
Jeff needs a girl who doesn't just not wear underwear because Oprah told her it would spice things up.
听信《奥普拉秀》 认为不穿内裤能增加情趣从而就不穿的女生 杰夫不需要
He needs a girl who doesn't wear underwear because she hasn't done laundry in three weeks.
他需要一个三周没洗衣服 没内裤可穿的女生
He's been to flavor country now.
的衣服; 他可是到过吸烟区的人[布雷塔曾吸烟]
- value — n.值;价值;价格;重要性;确切涵义; vt.评价;重视;估价;
- slap — n. 拍;拍打声;类似拍打的声音; v. 拍; (尤指生气地)啪的一声放下;啪地击打(或撞上); adv. 猛然;径直;恰好;正好;
- highlight — vt.突出;强调;使 显著;加亮; n.最精彩的部分;最重要的事情;加亮区;
- laundry — n.洗衣店,洗衣房;要洗的衣服;洗熨;洗好
They should retire the table we did it on.
我们做爱的桌子应该拿去供起来
Table?
桌子?
Miss Britta Perry!
布雷塔·派利小姐
Oh, I'm sorry. I have to go.
不好意思 我得过去了
I just won a contest for being hot.
我刚赢了比赛 因为我性感
This is a huge honor.
这真是 太荣幸了
This may come as a surprise to you, but I've never actually won anything before.
大家可能会觉得意外 事实上我从未赢过什么比赛
Okay, well, you still haven't.
那么 你依然从未赢过
I'm just listing the nominees, So not a great time to get cocky.
我只是在念被提名的名单 现在还不是翘尾巴的时候
Okay. Christine Hollinsworth!
接下来 克里丝汀·霍林伍斯
Britney Baker!
布瑞妮·贝克
Amy Sm-- Jeff Winger, do not get back with Slater.
艾米·史... 杰夫·翁格 不要和斯莱特重修旧好
I love you.
我爱你
Britta.
布雷塔
Britta!
布雷塔
Your lipstick looks better.
唇膏很漂亮哦
Hey, man.
老兄
How's it going?
怎么样了
Uh, don't shoot the messenger, But everyone at this dance is kind of waiting for your reaction to all this.
别对信使发火好吗 不过舞会的人都在 期待着你对这件事的反应呢
Look, I'm trying to think, okay?
听着 我正在考虑呢 好吗
Yeah, that's cool. Take your time.
好的 慢慢考虑
Hey, how's it going? You look great.
你好啊 你看上去真漂亮
Very fatal attraction .
致命的诱惑
Thanks
谢谢
What's wrong with you? - I'm sick.
你怎么了 -我感觉好难受
I don't know why.
也不知道是为什么
Have you considered the 60-inch-diameter cookie you're eating?
有没想过是你正吃的六十寸大饼引起的
How can something that's delicious make me sick?
这么好吃的东西又怎么会让我难受呢
Unless too much of a good thing...
除非是 好的太多了
prep. is actually a bad thing.
除…之外; 就变成了坏的
- retire — n. 退隐;[军]退兵信号;〈罕〉退隐所; v. (令)退职;(使)退休;(因伤)退出(比赛等);
- contest — n. 比 赛;竞赛;竞争; v. 争辩;争取赢得(比赛、选举等);就…提出异议;
- reaction — n.反应,感应;反动,复古;反 作用;
- fatal — adj. 致命的;灾难性的;毁灭性的;导致失败的;
- attraction — n. 吸引;向往的地方;有吸引力的 事;有吸引力的特征(或品质、人);
- delicious — adj.美味的;可口的;
- Unless — conj.除非,如果不
My friendship with Abed is a giant cookie.
我和阿布蒂的友谊就像这大饼
Look, I kind of got my own thing going on right now.
听着 我还有自己的事情没处理呢
Oh, yeah, absolutely.
哦 是的 当然了
First of all...
首先
I'm flattered.
我受宠若惊
Second...
其次呢
Have you ever heard of...
你有没听说过
Email?
电子邮件
You love me?
你真的爱我吗
Do you love me?
那你爱我吗
I have something to say.
我有话要说
Jeff...
杰夫
I love you.
我爱你
I wonder where she got that from.
你这话是从哪剽窃来的啊
I'm sorry. Do you have a patent on loving people?
抱歉 只有你有爱一个人的权利吗
Would you like a patent in getting your ass kicked?
那你想要被扁的权利吗
I got... - Okay, okay.
啦啦啦 -够了 够了
Can you stand over there?
你能站在那边吗
And can you sit down...
你能坐下吗
Please?
求你了
Jeffrey...
杰夫瑞
Choose Britta.
选布雷塔吧
Yeah, team Britta. - Yeah, that's right.
就是 选布雷塔 -对 选她
Britta's lame.
布雷塔太差劲了
Team Slater.
选斯莱特吧
Team Slater. - Choose Britta.
选斯莱特 -选布雷塔
Bring Conan back!
把柯南请回来 [柯南·奥布赖恩 脱口秀主持人]
It's been a-a great year.
这是非常不错的一年
Can't hear you. No one can hear you.
听不到 没人能听到你在说什么I'm just sneak right here, give you this, okay? 我在这藏着呢 给你这个 好吗
Uh, hi, it's, um-- Oh, come on, who are you choosing?
这个 快说啊 你要选谁
I-I don't know.
我不知道
Come on, Jeffrey.
快说啦 杰夫瑞
Everybody sh-- everybody close their faces.
大家安静 大家都别起哄了
All right, he's got a lot on his mind.
他的闹心事够多了
Leave him alone.
让他清净会吧
Okay--I got it from here.
我来接替你
My name is Professor Ian Duncan, And I would like to rap for you.
我是尹恩·邓肯教授 我为大家准备了段说唱
Drop a beat.
放音乐
my name is Ian Duncan, and I'm here to say I'm going to rap to the beat in a rapping way I've got a real big penis, and I drink lots of tea
我叫尹恩邓肯 我在这里要说的是 我要跟随节奏说唱一段 我有个很大的小弟弟 我喝很多茶
Okey okey.
够了 够了
- giant — n.巨人;伟人;[动]巨大的动物; adj.巨大的;巨人般的;
- wonder — n.惊奇;奇迹;惊愕; vi.怀疑;想知道; 惊讶; vt.怀疑;惊奇;对…感到惊讶; adj.奇妙的;非凡的;
No, no, no, you know what, Duncan?
别 别唱了 你知道吗 邓肯
What? - That's enough.
怎么了 -够了
Why? - You have a problem.
为什么 -你有问题
Oh, I have a problem? - Yes.
我有问题吗 -是的
Who is it here who has a dalmatian fetish?
这里是谁迷恋斑点狗来着
Oh, OK--okay.
好吧 好吧
Well, that is a oversimplification, and you are suspended.
这话可是故意简化问题 你被停职了
Oh, come on.
没这必要吧
Oh, not a teacher anymore.
你不再是老师了
What's this?
这是什么
A roll of quarters. Why?
一卷硬币 怎么了
Funny question. - Oh, man!
好搞笑的问题 -哦 天哪
Friends, help me, friends! - Help me!
朋友们 帮我啊 -帮帮我啊
He's on me! He's on me!
他在我上面
I'll do it. I'll move in with you.
我决定了 我要搬去和你一起住
Fantastic , buddy!
太好了 老弟
Why don't you come over on Saturday?
周六就搬过来怎么样
My tailor will fit you for a uniform .
我裁缝会给你做件制服的
Guys, let's break it up. Come on, let's not fight.
伙计们 松手吧 算了 别打了
I thought you left.
你不是走了吗
I couldn't go.
我离不开
What happened?
出什么事了
I guess as we were driving away, I finally started living in the moment, and I realized that, in the moment,
我想是我们开车离开的时候 我终于可以开始把握每一刻时 我才明白 在这一刻
Greendale is where I belong.
格林德尔才是我的归属
What are you doing out here?
你在外面干嘛
Oh, you know...
哦 没什么
Britta and Slater told me they loved me.
布雷塔和斯莱特一起向我表达爱意
Really? - Yeah.
真的吗 -是的
What did you do? - I ran away.
那你怎么做的 -我躲开了
I don't know. It's hard.
我不知道 这太难了
Slater makes me feel like I do when I write my new year's resolutions.
斯莱特是那个在我写下新年计划的时候 让我觉得我一定能做到的人She makes me feel like the guy I want to be. 她让我觉得我就是理想中的自己
And Britta makes me feel like the guy I am three weeks after new year's, when I'm back to hitting my snooze button and screening my mom's phone calls-- back to who I really am.
布雷塔让我觉得我是那个 处于元旦过后三周状态下的人 按下闹钟的贪睡钮 过滤掉老妈的电话 回到真实的自我
So...
那
- Fantastic — adj.奇异的;空想的;异想天开的;古怪的;极好的,极出色的;不可思议的;不切实际的; n.古怪 的人;
- uniform — adj.统一的;一致的;相同的;均衡的;始终如一的; n.制服; vt.使穿制服;使成一样;
- button — n.按钮;纽扣; vt.扣住;扣紧;在…上装纽扣; vi.扣住;装有纽扣;扣上纽扣;
Do you try to evolve ...
是要试着更好
Or do you try to know what you are?
还是想要知道真实的自己
I don't know.
我不知道
I wish I could live two lives.
真希望我会分身
One of me would go with Vaughn, and one of me could stay here.
一个和沃恩远走高飞 一个继续留在这里
Yeah, one of me could be back with Slater, and the other could try it with Britta.
是啊 一个我和斯莱特重归于好 而另一个我和布雷塔甜甜蜜蜜
And then we could all get together for some weird foursome.
那我们就可以组成诡异四人组了
Um, I guess I got to... got to deal with it.
我想我得 我得去处理这件事了
Good luck.
祝你好运
I'm glad you're staying.
很高兴你能留下来
Abed's Video Yearbook Oh, my God. I'm finally popular enough to be in the yearbook.
阿布蒂的视频年鉴 苍天啊 我终于能出现在年鉴里了
What do you mean "video yearbook"?
什么是 视频年鉴 啊
Where do I sign?
我该在哪签名呢
Photo not available .
禁止拍照
This better not be one of those take-your-top- off videos.
你最好别给我弄很黄很暴力的东东
I don't believe in yearbooks.
我不是年鉴粉丝
I just want people to remember There's a guy in between these things.
我只是希望大家记住 星星之间有个男人
What a year.
多棒的一年啊
Only two pregnancy scares.
只有两次怀孕惊吓事件
I give this year a "d"
我要将这一年评价为 D
for "delightful."
也就是 非常开心 啦
I can't believe I spent ten bucks on this.
真不敢相信我竟为此花了十美元
I don't know any of these people.
这里没一个我认识的人啊
- evolve — v. 进化;演化;逐步发展;
- deal — vt.处理;给予;分配;发牌; vi.处理;讨论;对待;做生意; n.交易;(美) 政策;待遇;份量;
- Video — n.[电子]视频;录像,录像机;电视; adj.视频的;录像的;电视的; v.录制;
- available — adj.可获得的;可购得的;可找到的;有空的;