It's valentine's week.
本周有甜蜜的情人节
When the greendale "human being " is the cupid being, delivering your gift to that special someone.
格林德尔的吉祥物 人 化身为丘比特 人 为心爱的人送出礼物吧
But remember, cupid's face is magic marker on nylon , so love is not only blind, but also dizzy and a little belligerent.
不过请注意 爱神的脸是用记号笔画在丝袜上的杰作 所以爱情不仅是盲目的 也会令人头晕眼花兼无故好斗[丝袜透气性差导致]
I'm chaperoning tomorrow's dance.
明天的舞会我是教师督导
You should come.
你也来吧
Maybe your study buds'll go.
说不定你的学习组成员会去
What's the blonde's name, bitter, butter, "Beetlejuice"?
那个金发的叫什么 布苦 布甜 布鬼[1988年电影]
Oh, Britta. She says Valentine's Day ritualizes a connection between affection and candy , so girls can learn the ropes of prostitution.
是叫布雷塔 她觉得情人节只是形式化的 将热情与糖果联系在一起 女生只会为此卖弄风骚
Translation , no date.
说白了 没人约
I'm gonna join you at that dance.
我陪你去舞会
But as a novice boyfriend, can I get a map of the minefield known as women's valentine expectations?
但我没什么为人男友的经验 可否提供张扫雷图地图名为 女人在情人节的期望是什么
Every day of the year, I want you to do what makes you happy.
我希望每一天 什么令你开心 你就做什么
Tomorrow I'm gonna be happy spending the night with an insatiable statistics professor.
明天我将开心的与统计成痴的 统计学教授共度良宵
Jeff, it's the registrar's office.
杰夫 我是从注册办公室打来
Seems you were wrong about paying tuition with airline miles.
似乎你将飞行里数当学费付
We gonna need a check... - Message deleted.
我们需要的是支票 -信息删除
- being — n.存在;生命;本质;品格; adj.存在的;现有的;
- magic — n.巫术;魔法;戏法; adj.不可思议的;有魔力 的;魔术的;
- nylon — n.尼龙,[纺]聚酰胺纤维;尼龙袜;
- connection — n.连接;关系;人脉;连接件;
- affection — n.喜爱,感情;影响;感染;
- candy — vt.用糖煮;使结晶为砂糖;美化; vi.糖煮;成为结晶; n.糖果 (等于sweets);冰糖(等于sugarcandy,rockcandy);毒品; adj.新潮的(服饰);甜言蜜语的;
- Translation — n. 翻译;译文;译本;转化;
- tuition — n. 指导;(尤指大专院校的)学费;
- airline — n. 航空公司;
Jeff Winger.
杰夫·翁格
I am calling you.
是我
You're probably... Whatever.
你可能正在 不管了
So wassup?
你好 呀
Oh, it's the cupid being.
是丘比特 人
Oh, now it has arrows. That's safe.
箭都背上了 真是安全起 箭
Oh, it's from the cook with the long beard in the cafeteria.
餐厅里大胡子厨师送的
I guess when he said, I'm gonna git you, Uh, he meant chocolates.
可能他说我帮你拿[另意泡到你]时就... 他是说拿巧克力
Oh! A flower from Vaughn.
沃恩送来的玫瑰花
He's away on a vision quest .
他去静思人生方向了
You got something, Abed?
居然有人送你礼物 阿布蒂
Another muffin basket from another actress, who wants to be in my next film.
又一位女演员送的又一篮松饼 她想参演我的下一部影片 饼规则一下
Does that work? - Yep.
饼规则有用吗 -有用
Meryl Streep has two Oscars because of her baking.
梅丽尔·斯特里普拿了两次奥斯卡 就因为饼烘得好
Oh, that's sarcasm, but I forgot to inflect.
这是指桑骂槐 但我还没想出来槐指什么
This sounds way more like sarcasm.
现在感觉更像指桑骂槐了
Inflection is so interesting.
含沙射影真有意思
That big bag, uh, at the bottom, is that for me?
那个大袋子 下面的 是给我的吗
Anything in there for Troy?
有没有什么是给特洛伊的
Troy Barnes?
特洛伊·巴恩斯
Barnes comma Troy?
巴恩斯 逗号 特洛伊
Who cares about getting things?
谁会在乎有没有礼物收
Destroy the true meaning of Valentine's Day.
糟蹋了情人节的真谛
The birth of Saint Valentines.
用来纪念圣瓦伦丁生日的
Oh, good. Now it has arrows. That's safe.
箭都背上了 真是安全起 箭
Sorry I'm late. - That's okay.
抱歉我来晚了 -没关系
Actually, you look very early.
事实上你给人带来早上的感觉
Oh, god, I'm really late.
天啊 我迟到的一塌糊涂
Yes, you are. - Yeah, see you later.
的确是 -回见
Can I get you something?
需要什么
Water, smelling salts?
水 嗅盐
- beard — vt.公然反对;抓…的胡须; n.胡须;颌毛; vi.充当掩护;充当男随员;
- vision — n.视力;美景;眼力;幻象; 想象力;幻视(漫威漫画旗下超级英雄); vt.想象;显现;梦见;
- quest — n.追求;寻找; vi.追求;寻找; vt.探索;
- meaning — n.意义;含义;意图; adj.意味深长的; v.意味;意思是(mean的ing形式);
- Saint — n.圣人;圣徒;道 德崇高的人; adj.神圣的; vt.成为圣徒;
An alibi for Cobain's suicide ?
科特·柯本自杀的不在场证据
No, but you can help yourself to a shorter forehead , a non-keebler nose, and shutting up.
不用 你到是可以整整你的马脸 削尖奇宝[饼干广告人物]式的圆鼻头 然后闭嘴
Mm, that stings.
我认输了
I mean, not the words.
不是因为风凉话说不过你
The clouds of bourbon vapor forming them.
是您呼出的气儿变成波旁酒云飘来了
A girlfriend from my anarchist days was in town, and we drank.
我当愤青那阵儿一姐们儿来了 我们喝高了
Everything.
不用说那么白吧
Yeah.
是嘛
And then you said, "I should call Jeff."
于是你说 我该给杰夫打个电话
Yeah.
才怪
'Cause the first thing I do when I'm having fun is think about-- Jeff Winger.
我乐翻天的时候怎么会第一时间 就是想起... 杰夫·翁格
I am calling you. You're probably-- Whatever.
是我 你可能正在 不管了
So wassup?
你好 呀
A drunk dial.
醉酒电话
So much subtext, so much intrigue.
潜台词丰富 引人入胜
So much of what the kids are calling B.C.I.
入胜到时下小青年简称这个叫BCI
That's, uh, booty call implication .
意思是 招床伴之暗语
What happened to Britta?
布雷塔怎么了
Justice .
世界还是有公理的
Having spent the year denying her attraction to me just to be alternative . Britta called me' at 3:00 a.m, just to ask, "What's up?"
费了一年的劲儿否认对我有感觉 只因不想 花落一家 但终于给我打电话了 在凌晨三点 只为了问一句 你好 呀
A drunk dial? Was there B.C.I..?
醉酒电话 是BCI吗
Booty call with a capital "b".
姓布的小妞要找床伴
This can't be good. - It's no biggie.
这可不妙了 -没什么大不了的
We--we give each other crap all the time.
我们经常打口水战
Well, that's the point.
说到重点了
What crap can she give you now that you hold all the cards?
如今你占尽上风 她拿什么跟你斗
- suicide — n.自杀;自杀行为;自杀者; adj.自杀的; vt.自杀; vi.自杀;
- forehead — n. 前额;
- drunk — v.喝酒 (drink的过去分词); adj.喝醉了的;
- implication — n. 含意;可能的影响(或作用、结果);暗指;(被)牵连;
- Justice — n.司法,法律制裁;正义;法官,审判员;
- attraction — n. 吸引;向往的地方;有吸引力的事;有吸引 力的特征(或品质、人);
- alternative — adj.供选择的;选择性的;交替的; n.二中择一;供替代的选择;
- capital — n.首都,省会;资金;大写字母;资本家; adj.首都的;重要的;大写的;
You've shifted the balance . Like in a sitcom, when one character sees another one naked .
你打破了平衡 就象情景喜剧 一个角色看到了 另外一个的裸体
Is that really a sitcom staple?
情景喜剧里真有这么演过
No, I have no idea what I'm talking about.
我在信口雌黄 胡言乱语
I'm Abed, I never watch TV.
我是阿布蒂 我从来不看电视
■ ■ ■ Now we all know that in English, the rooster says...
我们都知道在英语里 雄鸡的叫声是
In Espanol, the gallo says...
在西班牙语里 雄鸡是这样叫
What? I'm teaching.
不像话 我正上课呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Aha! I knew you were holding back.
我就知道你没给我
Aw! It's from the girl I'm dating.
我约会的女生送的
Yeah, I met her in biology .
生物课上认识的
She was looking for geology and misread the sign.
她本来去地理课教室 认错了门牌
Yeah, I said, "we do not study countries in here."
然后我说 这里可不是学习疆域的
Yeah, she's-- She's dumb , but-- But sweet.
她傻傻的 不过 很可爱
Yeah, mine's from Danielle. She's a...
我的是丹妮尔送的 她是
a lovely lady in my marketing class.
我营销课班上的可爱女士
We're sleeping together.
我们上床了
They sound like very lucky ladies.
她们有二位相伴可真幸运
Yeah, they're not made up.
她们可不是虚构人物
Beep, beep. Oh, my god. What's going on?
我的天 这是怎么呢
My bullcrap meter's going crazy.
我的废话测量仪表现异常
It's these presents you've obviously sent to yourselves to make it look like you have girlfriends.
这礼物明显就是你们自己送自己的 让别人以为你们有女朋友了
That's ridiculous .
瞎说
- balance — n.平衡;余额;匀称; vt.使平衡;结算;使相称; vi.保持平衡;相称;抵销;
- character — n.性格,品质; 特性;角色;[计]字符; vt.印,刻;使具有特征;
- naked — adj.裸体的;无装饰的;无证据的;直率的;
- biology — n.(一个地区全部的)生物;生物学;
- geology — n.地质学;地质情况;
- dumb — adj.哑的,无说话能 力的;不说话的,无声音的;
- sound — vt.听(诊);测量,测…深;使发声;试探;宣告; n.声音,语音;噪音;海 峡;吵闹;听力范围;[医]探条; adj.健全的,健康的;合理的;可靠的;有效彻底的; adv.彻底地,充分地; vi. 听起来;发出声音;回响;测深;
- lucky — adj.幸运的;侥幸的;
This is obviously your handwriting , Mr. tremor.
这个明显就是你的笔迹 颤大爷
And yours is signed, "Love, Troy"?
而你的居然写成 爱你的特洛伊敬上
I tell you, this is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in the classroom.
这是迄今为止 我在课堂上见过的 最悲剧的事
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Look at him over there.
看他坐在那边
Cutting the gristle off his steak as ruthlessly as he cut off Troy and Pierce 's dignity.
从牛排上切下软骨 和切下特洛伊与皮尔斯的尊严时一样粗鲁
Ew! Now he's eating the gristle.
他居然吃软骨
I'm so sick of Chang.
昌真是令我觉得恶心
Always tearing people down, making them feel horrible about themselves.
人家哪里痛他就踩哪里 弄得大家都自我感觉奇差
Somebody needs to humiliate him the way he humiliate always.
得有人像他羞辱别人一样去羞辱他
Hey. Moustache, get me a juice box.
长胡子的 给我盒果汁
Now! - And that's somebody is us.
现在就要 -羞辱他的人就是我们
Hey, you can vomit onto this food, because it already smells like it.
你可以朝着这些食物大吐特吐 它们本身闻起来就是那样
Yeah, totally.
是的 非常臭
My law firm went on a retreat to Disney World once, and I got so drunk that I got into a fight with animatronic Ben Franklin.
我任职的律师事务所 曾组织去迪士尼 我醉得一塌糊涂 和电动版的 本·富兰克林打了起来 [《独立宣言》起草人]
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要告诉我这个
Well, the point is, is that when I'm sober, I don't secretly hate Ben Franklin or even think about him.
可问题是 当我清醒时 我并没有暗地里讨厌本·富兰克林 想都没想过他
So you drunk dialing me, I mean, it's not like a big deal .
你只是喝醉了打电话给我 没什么大不了的
You're pitying me now.
你在可怜我
- ridiculous — adj.可笑的;荒谬的;
- handwriting — n.笔迹;书法;书写;手稿; v.亲手写(handwrite的ing形 式);
- Pierce — v. 穿透;扎;刺破;穿过; n. 皮尔斯;
- horrible — adj.可怕的;极讨厌的;
- firm — adj.坚定的;牢固的; 严格的;结实的; vt.使坚定;使牢固; vi.变坚实;变稳固; adv.稳固地; n.公司;商号;
- retreat — v. 撤退;退却; 后退;退缩; n. 撤退;退却;退缩;退避;
- deal — vt.处理;给予;分配;发牌; vi.处理;讨论;对待;做生意; n.交易; (美)政策;待遇;份量;
Well, you're acting really weird.
你的表现太反常了
I'll talk to you in class, okay?
回教室后再说
Just... leave me alone until then.
在那之前别烦我了
What is going on here?
这是怎么回事
My doody meter's going crazy.
我的废话测量仪表现异常
Okay, cut, cut, cut.
行了 停
Okay, Leo, I'm not feeling it.
利奥 完全没感觉
I really need to believe that you're holding an imaginary doody meter.
你得让我真的相信 你手中握了个想像中的废话测量仪
The problem is not me.
问题不在我这里
It's you and your stupid script .
是你还有你的破剧本
Idiot!
白痴
That's the anger. Use it.
就是这股怒气 好好体会
One Papa John's commercial , and he thinks he's Christian Bale.
拍了一个棒约翰的广告[披萨连锁店] 他以为自己是克里斯蒂安·贝尔[蝙蝠侠扮演者]
Look, uh, you were right.
你是对的
Britta is totally weird around me.
布雷塔现在看到我都怪怪的
It does feel like I saw her naked. - It's a resident premise.
感觉真得很像我看到她裸体了 -这是有前车之鉴的
of "Who's the boss"?
安吉拉的裸体
And did Tony do something to fix that?
那托尼做了什么补救呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But when Chandler saw Rachel naked on "Friends", to even the score , Rachel needed to see Chandler's penis.
但是《老友记》中的昌德看到瑞秋的裸体后 为了扳成平手 瑞秋就要看昌德的小兄弟
All right.
没错
I'll show Britta my penis.
那我就露点给布雷塔看看
Jeff, please don't waste my time.
杰夫 请不要耽误我的时间I lose my Chang to cub scouts in 20 minutes. 20分钟后 主演就要回童子军了
So, so what?
这么说
To even the score, I have to drunk dial her?
为了扳成平局 我必须要给她一个醉酒电话
Isn't that absurdly simplistic?
这真是荒谬至极的单纯幼稚
Would it even work? - Maybe.
这会管用吗 -有可能行
Huh, no room for error .
不能有任何闪失
She'd have to believe it was real.
她一定要相信你真得醉了
- imaginary — adj.虚构的,假想的;想像的;虚数的;
- script — n. 剧本;电影剧本;笔迹;广播(或讲话等)稿; v. 为电影(或戏剧等)写剧本;
- commercial — adj. 贸易的;商业的;赢利的;以获利为目的的; n. (电台或电视 播放的)广告;
- resident — adj.居住的;住院医师;定居的; n.居民;
- score — n. 成绩;比分;总谱;伤痕; v. 评分; (在游戏或比赛中)得分;(在游戏或比赛中)记分;
- error — n. 错误;差错;谬误;
Have you ever acted drunk before?
你曾经表演过醉酒吗
I can totally do it.
我能行
I'm fine.
我没醉
I can drive.
我能开车
I can totally drive right now.
我现在绝对能开车
Give me my keys.
车钥匙给我
That's enough--
可以了
No, hold on a second. - All right.
等等 -好的
Guys, seriously, give me my keys.
兄弟 说真得 钥匙拿来
Okay, that's a wrap , people.
拍摄完毕
We should be at my place at 4:00, so we can work on this.
4点钟到我的宿舍 我们可以努力一把
Well, I-- No, I can't do that.
不 我不能这么做
Here's why.
原因就是
Dumbest idea ever.
这是史上最烂计策
Jeff, you know Britta's defining weakness.
杰夫 你知道布雷塔就是软弱的代言词
She cuts and runs.
她会放弃我们 然后逃避
If you do this half-assed and fail , she may leave.
如果你没有倾尽全力 失败了 她会离开
Then we all lose her.
那样我们就会失去她That's not gonna happen , not on my watch. 在我的监控下 不允许这种事发生
That's a deal breaker. Saddle up.
没得商量 准备吧
Sorry I lost my cool. I just quit smoking.
抱歉我发飙了 刚戒烟
Kid's gonna be a star.
这孩子会成为巨星
He's a young "the asian guy" from "Lost".
他是《迷失》中亚洲人的少年版
Try it again.
再试一次
Come on.
来吧
You're a big guy.
你能行的
Action.
开始
Hey, Britta.
喂 布雷塔
Your call got my thinkin' and thinkin' got me drinkin'.
你的电话让我思考 思考让我醉倒
Stop. That was terrible .
停 太差劲了
What?
什么
You know, I can get drunk alone if that's what helps people act.
我可以一个人喝醉 如果真得对演戏有帮助的话
Well, that's your problem, Jeff.
这就是你的问题所在 杰夫
You've been acting your whole life, okay?
你一直在人生中扮演 自己 这个角色
It's time to pass that act up and find the actor that's playing you.
是时候把扮演的行为停止 让 自己 来演绎你
Oh, they're gonna love you in California.
你去加州[好莱坞]一定会混得开
- wrap — vt.包;缠绕;隐藏;掩护; vi.包起来;缠绕;穿外衣; n.外套;围巾;
- fail — vi.失败,不及格;破产;缺乏;衰 退; vt.不及格;使失望;忘记;舍弃; n.不及格;
- happen — vi.发生;碰巧;偶然遇到;
- Saddle — n.鞍,鞍状物;车 座;拖具; vt.承受;使负担;装以马鞍; vi.跨上马鞍;
- quit — vt.离开;放弃;停止;使…解除; vi.离开;辞职;停止; n.离开;[计]退出; adj.摆脱了…的;已经了结的;
- terrible — adj.可怕的;很糟的;令人讨厌的; adv.很,非常;
Do you like Britta?
你喜欢布雷塔吗
Sure. Who doesn't?
当然 谁会不喜欢
Over half the people that meet her.
见过她的人当中超过一半不喜欢
They could be put off by her vacuous mannequin face, and her Jodie Foster severity.
他们可能因她那空洞的面容而止步 或为她朱迪·福斯特[奥斯卡影后]般的严苛而生畏
But you're different.
但你不同
Oh, you know, she's no barrel of monkeys.
她的确不是个很有趣的人
She--she wants everyone to be honest, but she lies to herself.
她希望人与人之间坦诚 但她却自欺欺人
She's seen the world, but doesn't get it.
她见过世面 却不了解所见
She has more fights about stuff that doesn't matter than a youtube comment section .
她对无关紧要的事情总是力争到底 烦过Youtube 上的回复帖
She's passionate, which I find stupid, but entertaining.
她总是热情洋溢 有点傻傻的 不过也有点儿意思
Attractive .
吸引你了
There was only attraction at first because she bothered to play hard to get.
只是一开始 她表现得很难追到手就有点烦人了
I'm happy with Michelle.
我和蜜雪儿在一起很开心
Yeah, Slater is low maintenance .
斯莱特的确比较好伺候
Mm. The lowest.
非常容易哄
Britta's irritating, impossible, unpredictable.
布雷塔有易怒性 不定性 不测性
And she didn't like you so it felt useless to like her.
她不喜欢你 你喜欢她也没用
Slater likes you how you are, expects nothing from you, you're safe from change, and passion .
斯莱特爱的就是现在的你 没有寄望你什么 你无需改变 但也体会不到热情
Watch it. - Watch what?
你给我看好 -看什么
A phony drunk dial soaked in phony pity that insults Britta even more?
透着虚情假意的虚假醉酒电话 只是对布雷塔更大的侮辱
Or... a believable performance informed by feeling?
真实的感觉才能有可信的表演
- Foster — vt.培养;养育,抚育;抱(希望等); adj.收养的,养育的;
- barrel — n. 桶;枪管;一桶(的量); v. 飞驰;
- stuff — n.东西;材料;填充物;素材资料; vt.塞满;填塞;让吃饱; vi.吃得过多;
- comment — n.评论;意见;批评; vi.发表评论;发表意见; vt.为…作评语;
- section — n.截面;部分;部门;地区;章节; vi.被切割成片;被分成部 分; vt.把…分段;将…切片;对…进行划分;
- Attractive — adj.吸引人的;有魅力的;引人注目的;
- maintenance — n.维护,维修;保持;生活费用;
- passion — n.激情;热情;酷爱;盛怒;
You know...
你知道
I am sure you're a good director, but you're a horrible drinking buddy.
我一直不怀疑你是个好导演 但你是个非常差劲的醉酒伙伴
I mean, I can't feel things with you studying me like a beige praying mantis.
当你像研究变色龙式螳螂 一样研究我时 我完全没感觉
You're right.
你说得对
I thought you never drank.
我以为你不喝酒
Scorsese drank with De Niro.
马丁·斯科塞斯也会陪罗伯特·德尼罗喝的
It's not for me. For the audience .
不是为了我 是为了观众
All right, class. Turn to page--Whoa.
同学们 翻开书第 哇
Looks like the law firm of Seacrest and Slumdog's taking the day off.
看来今天美偶主持和贫民窟的百万富翁[08年电影] 合伙的事务所歇菜了啊
Another special delivery from Troy and Pierce's imaginary lovers?
又是来自特洛伊和皮尔斯虚幻情人 的爱心专递
Wait a minute.
等等
That one's for me.
这是给我的
All righty.
太好了
Wow, it's from Princeton.
是普林斯顿大学寄来的
They want to make me associate professor of the Spanish Department?
他们想聘请我去做西语系的 副教授
They're telling me I can name my price?
还说工资可以漫天要价
Oh, my god.
偶的神呐
At Princeton? Come on!
普林斯顿 省省吧
You two idiots really thought I'd fall for this, huh?
你们两个白痴真以为我会信啊
This is your pathetic attempt to punish me for humiliating you.
这种被我羞辱之后的报复方式 实在够悲剧的
But we didn't do it.
不是我们做的
Save it!
甭狡辩了
As punishment, because you two obviously don't have any girlfriends, you will escort me to the valentine's dance wearing elegant ladies pantsuits.
作为惩罚 鉴于你们明显没有女朋友的事实 你们要穿着优雅女套装 到情人节舞会上陪伴我
Yeah, right.
想得美
- performance — n. 性能;表现;业绩;表演;
- audience — n.观众;听众;读者;接见;正式会见;拜会;
- delivery — n.[贸易]交付;分娩;递送;
- associate — vi.交往;结交; n.同事,伙伴;关联的事物; vt.联想;使联 合;使发生联系; adj.副的;联合的;
- attempt — n.企图,试图;攻击; vt.企图,试图;尝试;
- elegant — adj.高 雅的,优雅的;讲究的;简炼的;简洁的;
You'll do it or you'll fail my class.
乖乖照做 不然就等着挂科
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
Have you met me?
你不认识我是咋滴
I mean it.
我说一不二
Tonight, you are my bitches.
今晚 你们就是我的砧上肉
Holy crap.
老天
Abed.
阿布蒂
Abed.
阿布蒂
It's 3:00.
都下午三点了
What happened?
发生了什么事
The last thing I remember is...
我就记得你you were dancing like that girl in that movie... 你就像那个电影里的女生 一样跳舞
'"The Kids In Detention"?
是叫《留校顽童》吗[他将剧情记成片名了]
'"Breakfast Club".
是《早餐俱乐部》[85年青春片]
Dear god. What have you done to me?
我的天 你都对我做了什么
Wait. Did I call Britta?
等等 我给布雷塔打电话了吗
Where's my phone?
我手机呢
Got it.
这儿呢
You made two outgoing calls.
你有两通已拨电话
One to Britta, one to your girlfriend.
一个打给布雷塔 一个打给你女朋友
I don't remember either of them.
我一个都不记得了
Neither do I.
我也是
And I don't remember the name of the girl in the "Breakfast Club".
我也不记得《早餐俱乐部》里 那个女生的名字了
Mary.
马莉
Margaret.
玛格利特
Molly Ringworm.
莫莉·林沃姆[演员 角色名为克莱尔]
You broke me.
你把我给毁了
I still can't believe I'm a size 14.
还是不敢相信我要穿14号的
I know that 12's a little tight, But I could have pulled it off.
我知道12号是有一点紧 但是还是塞得下的
Are you guys really going through with this?
你们真就这样任人摆布吗
We have to. He'll fail us.
情非得已 不然就挂科了
Yeah, but we're gonna find out who wrote that letter.
不过我们一定会查出那封信是谁写的
We have leads.
我们有线索
It was written on fake Princeton letterhead.
信头的普林斯顿标记是假的
So whoever wrote it worked at Princeton, ran out of stationary , and didn't have time to go to the store.
所以写信人肯定在普林斯顿大学工作 信纸用完了 还没来得及去商店买[傻得真可爱]
Um, you guys What?
你们知道不 什么
Women's sizes run slimmer.
女装尺寸普遍偏小
I'm sure you're a 12 everywhere that it counts.
普通12号的衣服你绝对能穿
Well, I'll take every little victory I can get right now.
现在只要是恭维话 我来者不拒[打击太大了]
- Holy — adj.圣洁的,神圣的;至善的; n.神圣的东西; (俚)太棒了;
- fake — n.假货;骗子;假动作; vt.捏造;假 装…的样子; vi.假装;做假动作; adj.伪造的;
- whoever — pron.无论谁;任何人; n.《爱谁谁》(电影名);
- stationary — adj.固定的;静止的;定居的;常备军的; n.不动的人;驻军;
Hmm. You look about ready to marry Courtney Love.
你看起来真像科特妮·洛芙的老公That's the reverse of my zinger from before. 你还真是以牙还牙 有仇必报啊
Okay, please stop shouting. All right.
麻烦小声点 行不
I feel like that person in the TV show.
我感觉像那个电视节目里的人[完全没灵感了]
Do you remember calling me last night?
你还记得昨晚打电话给我了吗
Yeah. Why?
记得啊 怎么啦
Are we cool?
我们没事了吧
Oh, yeah.
那确实
Have a seat, drunky brewster. Let's study.
坐着吧 醉汉 开始学习吧
Balance restored, I guess.
看来平衡关系恢复了
Movie reference .
参见某电影[天才完全被酒精毁了]
Hey, there.
晚上好啊
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
I've been calling you.
我一直打电话给你
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I figured I'd just let it go to voice mail in case you had the wrong number again.
我觉得还是转语音信箱的好 省得你又打错电话到我手机上
Elaborate ?
说详细点
Oh, you don't remember calling me at 4:00 in the morning and hanging up when you realized I wasn't Britta?
你记不记得曾在凌晨四点打电话给我 结果发现我不是布雷塔就挂掉了
I guess not.
我猜你是不记得了
Michelle.
蜜雪儿
Michelle, um...
蜜雪儿
I was trying to call Britain to order you toffees.
我本来是打去英国帮你订太妃糖的
Now that may sound dumb, But I needed to open with it to make the truth less ridiculous.
这听起来很傻 但是我还是要傻话实说 这样接下来的真相才不至于更荒唐
Two nights ago, Britta drunk dialed me and it embarrassed her and made her sad.
前天晚上 布雷塔喝醉了打电话给我 事情有点尴尬 她情绪很低落
And the only way for her to get her power back was for me to get believably drunk and leave her an equally embarrassing message.
唯一让她开心起来的办法 就是让我喝的够醉然后给她一条同样尴尬的留言
It sure seems like you and Britta are friends the way my mom's pool cleaner was my uncle.
听起来你跟布雷塔的朋友关系 就像我妈跟泳池清洁工的关系一样 纯洁
- marry — vt.嫁;娶;与……结婚; vi.结婚;
- reverse — n. 反面;背面;倒退;相反的情况(或事物); v. 颠倒;倒车;撤 销;彻底转变; adj. 相反的;反面的;反向的;背面的;
- reference — n.参考,参照;涉及,提及;参考书目;介 绍信;证明书; vi.引用; vt.引用;
- Elaborate — adj.精心制作的;详尽的;煞费苦心的; vt.精心制作;详细阐述; 从简单成分合成(复杂有机物); vi.详细描述;变复杂;
- order — n.命令;顺序;规则;[贸易]定单; vt.命令;整理; 定购; vi.命令;定货;
Have you had sex with her? - Not even a little.
你跟她上过床了吗 -小手都没牵过
What doesn't make sense is that you did all this work to put a smile on her face, But you can't pick up ice cream for "Law & Order" night because it feels too marriage-y.
最离谱的就是你做的这一切 只是为了博她一笑但看《法律与秩序》时你连冰淇淋都不愿买 因为那样太像两口子了
First of all, chubby hubby?
先不说别的 胖胖小老公 [香草冰淇淋上覆盖花生酱]
I mean, could you pick a scarier flavor?
这口味也太恐怖了
Let's talk about this later.
这个我们待会儿再说
I need to chaperone... something.
我要去做舞场监督了
There he is.
他在那儿呢
I thought I'd be embarrassed, now I'm just scared.
我原来觉得会很尴尬 现在完全被吓到了
I'm seriously reconsidering how much I want this language credit .
我在考虑 我到底有多想要这个语言学分
Remember what we said.
别忘了我们说的
Never let him see us cry.
眼泪流下来也要往肚里咽
Right. Okay.
没错 来吧
One, two--
一 二
Wait! - Keep your coats on.
等等 -别脱外套
We're the ones that sent the letter to Chang.
信是我们寄给昌老师的
What?
什么
You work-- you work at Princeton?
你们在普林斯顿大学工作
We were mad at him for humiliating you.
我们是为他羞辱你们的事打抱不平
Well, nice fix, Tweedle dum and even tweedler dum.
干的还真不错 特傻和特特傻[出自英国童谣]
Look. we're gonna tell Chang the truth.
我们会告诉昌老师实情的
And we'll pay the price.
后果我们来承担
Wait.
等等
We-- we can't make you do that.
不能让你们就这么去
No, he's right.
他说的没错
First we gotta get out of these pantsuits and you can put them on.
我们得先把衣服脱了 你们穿上再去
Look, Pierce, this whole thing started because you and I were ashamed that we didn't have ladies that cared about us.
皮尔斯 事情的起因是 我们俩觉得没有女人关心我们 面子上过不去
And the good news is, we obviously do.
不过好在 有人关心我们呢
- credit — n.信用,信誉;[金融]贷款;学分;信任;声望; vt.相信,信任;把…归给,归功于;赞颂;
- ashamed — adj.惭愧的,感到难为情的;耻于……的;
The bad news is...
不好的就是
that it makes it our manly duty to protect them tonight.
作为男人 今晚我们有责任 保护她们
Oh, that's nice.
我感动的眼泪哗哗的
But we really can't let you do that. It's-- No, he's right. He's right.
但是我们不能让你们这么做 他说的没错
Step aside .
退后
Let's handle this like men. - Yes.
咱爷们儿一点 把这事解决了 -好
Oh, ladies...
女士们
They're gonna be okay, right?
他们会没事的吧
Get in my Mercedes.
让我带你们好好 奔驰 一把
Just look away, baby.
亲爱的 别看
Just look away.
别看了
Looking for someone?
在等人吗
Yeah. Slater.
等斯莱特呢
Very funny.
真好笑
You know, when you called me last night and invited me to the dance, I was shocked.
知道吗 你昨晚打电话给我 邀请我去舞会的时候 我简直大吃一惊
and...thrilled.
还很激动
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
No, no. Look, I'm sorry, uh, I don't-- I don't remember asking you to the dance.
不 有事 对不起 不过 我不记得有邀请你参加舞会了
I don't remember anything.
什么都不记得了
And now Slater knows about all the drunk dialing stuff and I'm in the dog house.
现在斯莱特知道醉酒电话的事了 我都被打进冷宫了
And if she finds out about this, it's over.
如果她知道我邀请你了 我和她就完了
So again, I am sorry. I am so, so sorry.
对不起 真的很抱歉
And you are messing with me right now, aren't you?
你现在是跟我闹着玩儿吧
I knew you didn't remember anything from that phone call last night.
我就知道昨晚打电话的事 你完全不记得了
You got dressed up just to see me sweat?
你精心打扮 就是为了看我出糗吗
Oh, believe me, you're worth it.
相信我 绝对值了
Sorry, just chaperoning. Enjoy the dance.
我正监督舞会呢 你们慢慢跳
Wait, Michelle.
等等 蜜雪儿
Jeff, what's left to say?
杰夫 还有什么好解释的
Uh, I--I don't know.
我 我不知道
I do.
我知道
He said it last night.
他昨晚跟我说的
So look, I am really into Michelle, and I don't wanna screw it up.
是这样的 我真的很喜欢蜜雪儿 不想把这段感情搞砸了
She's a perfect girlfriend.
她是个完美女友
- duty — n.责任;[税收]关税;职务;
- aside — adv.离开,撇开;在旁边; n.旁白;私语,悄悄话;离题的话; prep. 在…旁边;
- handle — n.[建]把手;柄;手感;口实; vt.处理;操作;运用;买卖;触摸; vi.搬运;易于操纵;
- screw — vt.旋,拧;压榨;强迫; n.螺旋;螺丝钉;吝啬鬼; vi.转动,拧;
And I want you to be as happy as me because you're, like, my favorite friend, so-- I'm sorry. Abed just made a turtle face.
我希望你也能如我一样快乐 因为 我们是死党嘛 不好意思 阿布蒂刚刚做了个 龟脸 [抬眉张大眼]
In his defense, Abed's turtle face is really funny.
我要为他说话 阿布蒂做 龟脸 真的很搞笑
Thanks, Britta.
谢了 布雷塔
Yeah, thanks.
谢谢
That was the first 20 seconds of a 40-minute message.
这只是40分钟语音短信的前20秒
Very informative.
内容非常充实
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
Perfect boyfriend.
完美男友
Yeah. That's me.
没错 就是我
Man, I cannot wait to get out of these ridiculous outfits.
老兄 我真恨不得马上把这套烂衣服给脱了
Woof, I know. Yeah.
的确是
What are you doing? I'm parked over here.
你要干嘛 我车停在这边
Oh, uh, well, um-- Come on.
那啥 上车
Um, what the hell is this?
这是搞什么鬼
We're going to get frozen yogurt.
我们要去吃冰镇酸奶
I'm not gay, man.
我不是同志
They close in seven minutes.
只是还有7分钟店就打烊了
I could have driven you.
我可以载你去啊
You said he hated fro -yo.
你说他讨厌冰酸奶的
Just drive.
赶紧开路
Slut!
你个淫娃
- favorite — n.幸运儿;喜欢的事物;特别喜欢的人; adj.最喜爱的;中意的;宠爱的;
- hell — n.地狱;究竟(作加强 语气词);训斥;黑暗势力; vi.过放荡生活;飞驰; int.该死;见鬼(表示惊奇、烦恼、厌恶、恼怒、失望等);